Start by marking “Twisted Bonds (Others of Seattle #7)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Bonds (Others of Seattle #7)

Twisted Bonds (Others of Seattle #7)

4.7  ·  Rating details ·  27 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Everyone’s fate is twisted in unseen bonds...

Isadora Starling is ready to say I do to Toryn Flame. Her parents are finally tying the knot in a double ceremony. This is the first time she’ll be introduced to the fae as the princess of the air and fire realms.

Lines are blurred. Friends and enemies are tied together in surprising ways. The truth becomes murky as more detail
Published March 7th 2017 by Brandy L Rivers

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Bonds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Bonds

Emery LeeAnn
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brandy Rivers has a way of weaving you into her magical worlds. I love all of her characters but I have to admit in this series, Isa and Toryn are my favorite so I was delighted she came back to them. This is their wedding. Not an ordinary wedding. A wedding that will introduce Isa as the Princess to the Fae.
Brandy spins her tale of magic and leaves me stone unturned. This book is full of action and smoking hot love scenes! Part of a series but could be read as a stand alone if you have not exp
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.
Brandy has done it again, amazing story, amazing plot, loved the twist, and the fight scenes where does she come up with these. The way she weaves a story together not only the main characters but the side ones too is astounding.
The bond that Isa and Toryn have is wonderful. They are planning their wedding but they have a certain someone that is determined to toss a monkey or should I say spider wrench in their plans. Before I get into that th
Maria Dodd
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This is yet another great addition to the series. Brandy L Rivers writes the most amazing stories with such wonderful characters. If you come across this book without reading the earlier books that's fine but do yourself a favour and read them all, you won't be disappointed. She is definitely one of my favourite authors.

I love the way characters from other books just weave in an out as people do in life.

I couldn't put this down, I can never get enough of these characters. They live in such a mag
Keoki Ki`Ili
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sister from hell

Isa and Toryn's wedding is eminent and yet there's a real danger waiting in the wings. With the help of family and friends Isa and Toryn will combat the evil that has threatened Faerie for centuries. The resulting changes in Faerie will make the realm more secure and let it finally heal.
Kathleen Williams
I absolutely loved it was awesome!!!!
Petula
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is part of a series and while you don't have to have read all of them, it is better if you have read at the Storm Mistress.
Toryn and Isadora are soul mates, but now the are going to get married. The ceremony will be in the Fairy realm, because there is another couple, very important to Isadora having the same ceremony .
They all know a lethal enemy could be waiting to kill them. Even with someone who can see how the future can unfold there is no guarantee of winning.
A fast paced, ver
Rose
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the story of Isadora and Toryn's wedding, and so much more!

This book has so much going on. But not too much. We get to see how strong Isa's love for Toryn is and exactly what she is capable of when her mate is threatened. We also get a peek (sometimes more) into the lives of quite a few of Isa & Toryn's friends, a nice update on some of the characters we've come to love.

Once again, Brandy L Rivers has written a story that keeps the reader intrigued, gives lots of action, plenty of
Cyndy Zorumski
Mar 29, 2017
Wendi
Mar 20, 2017
Amanda Jane  Williams
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am in love! You never think about what the pressures of being a princess would be like, but Twisted Bonds show you some of what it would be like. This is a hot and steamy read with some battles going on as well. If you like action packed love novels you will LOVE Twisted Bonds.
Charlotte Adams
Mar 14, 2017
Deanna
Oct 04, 2017
Tez
rated it did not like it
Tara Verner
Maria Avila
Mar 11, 2017
Theresa
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All Faery tails must end...

This is the story of Faery coming back together in would be viewed by most as Happily Ever After! It all kicks off with a bang at Isa and Toryn's wedding and you'll never guess how it ends! Lots of passion, some humor, quite a bit of magical violence all leading up to a great ending. And now a bit about the story...

Isa just knows something bad is going to happen. She almost wants to run to Vegas to elope. But she knows that would disappoint her mother. So she goes thru
Theresa
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All Faery tails must end...

Patricia
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Twisted Bonds is the seventh installment in the Others of Seattle series by Brandy L Rivers. In this book Isadora and Toryn finally say I do! But before Isa can walk down the aisle she must prepare herself to face any danger that comes her way. That includes training and learning how to use and control her powers.

Brandy had yet again delivered another good book in the Others of Seattle series. As always each book centers on different characters and their stories. But what makes this series enjoy
sue
Ciara
Jun 25, 2017
Gigi
Jun 27, 2017

I've always loved books, especially about monsters and magic, so I started writing. I'm working on a prequel and the next few books in the Others of Edenton series, and I have a head full of stories to share.

I'm a stay at home mother with a wonderful husband who lets me write and write to my hearts content.
More about Brandy L. Rivers...