Start by marking “Strange Girls” as Want to Read:
Strange Girls

Strange Girls

Two strangers. Two different lives. One situation.

Sissy
Who would’ve thought that I could find
A friend trapped on the other side.
It’s a mystery to me, you are.
Am I a mystery to you?
Do you want to unlock my mind,
The way I want to unlock you?
Oh, I never thought that I could find
A friend outside … outside?
You know how I feel about leaving this place.

Artemis
I feel eyes on me.

To ask other readers questions about Strange Girls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strange Girls

Expresso-Girls Just Wanna Have Books  ; A Mafia Romance
Two of my top fave authors of all time twisted minds came together to create a phenomenal story of uber darkness! Gahhhh what brilliance!

What can I say without spoilers???!! Nothing. I'm beautifully , wonderfully traumatized! I can say I am happy to recommend this story to anyone who loves mind play, extreme darkness, and just plain ole wtf!!!!

Read with caution. Read with expectation. Of what? Read and find out....

Brilliant plot, brilliant writing, just brilliant!!

Bridgett Brown
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well holy hells in a mindf**k basket. I just can't even tell you how freaking great that was. Two of my favorite authors together in one book. I don't even know how to review this book without giving any away. But be prepared to say WTF, but in a good way. OMG these 2 need to write together from now on. If you like dark and twisted well this is the book for you. I kinda of didn't want it to end because I was wanting more. So I maybe a sick person, come to think of it lol. But for reals if you li ...more
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
Harnessing the deviant minds of not one but two twisted authors Strange Girls is an amazing five star what the hell have I just read type story. Sissy is trapped by her fear, trapped in her small apartment, trapped by her medication and trapped by her own submission. When a new neighbour moves in things take a turn that wasn't expected... Queue hot, daring, sexy neighbour a landlord that expects more than just his tent and pipes that need clearing ;) But if you have ever read a story by either o ...more
Regan
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Sissy, an agoraphobic young woman, spies a new neighbor moving in and instantly becomes entranced with the shabby-chic new woman on the block. Artemis, the new neighbor, spies a woman watching her as she moves in and wonders just what the he!l has she gotten herself into?! Insert creepy yet objectified landlord Mark and we have a trio of trouble!

After reading the blurb I was sort of expecting a dark romance meets Dean Koontz’s False Memory. I’m not sure what this story is. In my personal opinion
Stacey
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What the HELL!? That was beyond messed up! Dark and twisted all weaved into one hell of a sick and disturbing mindf@ck of a situation.

I'm going to start off with a warning... this book is NOT for the faint of heart! But, if you've ever read anything from either of these ladies, I guess you'd know that already. I have yet to read anything from Tara Dawn (i know you are all gasping in shock!), but if this is any indication of her work, I'm bumping her up on the TBR list!

So I'm not sure exactly wh
B. U.
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What do you get when Yolanda and Tara decide to tag team a book?? A rollercoaster ride without seat belts kind of story that leaves you to wonder two thing what the hell did I just read and when are they going to do this again! Bravo to these young talented authors and this outside the box book.

Pay attention while you read this one you don't want to miss a thing! Not going to give anything away because you need to read this mind twisting psycho thriller. But be warned their story isn't for the
Dri ✰
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
What the hell????????? Terminei esse livro com uma sensação estranha, ainda tô tentando entender que poha foi essa loucura toda. Hahahahahahahaha.
Com certeza vou ficar um bom tempo pensando e pensando...
Dark. Twisted. Totally crazy!
Tyneshia
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The crazy you get when these two authors combine is amazing. I loved this story it is dark, disturbing, naughty, humorous and messed with my head something fierce! The characters are fantastic and the story line is oh so twisted. If your the kind of person that loves your brain rammed hard and love all things sick and twisted then I highly recommended this book.
Barbara Gartman
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Strange Girls definitely kept me on my toes from begining to end. You can always count on Yolanda and Tara to deliver a great mindfuck of a story. I kept thinking I had it all figured out and everytime I was wrong. This one will keep you guessing until the last page. I loved evey minute of it!!! I highly recommend Strange Girls/
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog and Reviews
Wow, wow,wow. Give me a dark read twisted story and I'm in heaven. Tara and Yolanda together, BOOM, sonic boom. Reading this book you would not have picked that it is a coloboration from two brilliant authors. The storyline flows, characters all equally disturbed and down right psycho. Just how I like it.

Strange Girls is a quick read with one hell of a twist at the end. So if your looking for a book to mess with your mind then go for it. It's Dark, Twisted and will will leave you scratching your
Thai Holman
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow. What a amazing ride you'll go on with this on. Totally unpredictable, and ,twisted,DARK.Put these two authors together and get a beautiful sick disturbing tale. I love it. I had no idea what what I getting into, but oh so strange. I need more them. I hope this isn't the end from them. We need more twisted books like this. This will have you saying WTF JUST HAPPENED, and omg did I just read that? It was amazing. 5 stars. Just brilliant
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
ARC Provided and Reviewed by We’ve Licked that book blog

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST READ!!!

I have read books by these 2 Authors before and they are great but together omg ... I not going say much about this book what can you say without giving any spoilers away, but I know one thing I didn't want this book to end.

If you love a dark and twisted story then this book is for you, it messed with my head... Brilliant writing.. I really hope these 2 Authors write together again.. this book was soo soo goo
Laci
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. It grabs your attention because it's just that good, then your going along reading and bam, the mother of twists, well at least I never saw it. The authors write seamlessly together and it's fantastic. Great characters, awesome story.
Samantha
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was very excited to have the chance to read these two terrifically twisted minds at work in one book!
The crazy, messy thoughts in Sissy's mind had me feeling as if I were going a little crazy myself.
Artemis seemed to be a pretty spunky chick who could handle her own business and take care of herself however necessary.
What happened in Artemis' apartment before they actually met really set the tone of the story for me and made me want to keep reading.
The living arrangements had me very curious
Leanne
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I don't get it.

I enjoyed it but now I'm done, I still feel the frown lines creasing my forehead while I try to figure out what the hell it's all about. And whether I should have been giggling at bits of it too. Probably not...just goes to show how messed up my brain is!

Dark, dangerous and delicious. A quick read, full of blood, twists and turns and some proper f#£ked up sh%t.
Enter at your own risk...
Paula D
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What the hell did I just read! Wow! Twisted, sick, crazy intense dark short story that keeps you on the edge and wanting to turn the pages quick just to know what happens next. 2 crazy girls and 1 crazy, nasty hot man that will make you question what your reading. It's a book to read not having a clue to what it's about. If you like dark stories with kink and shock value you will love this book as much as I do! Even at the ending I wanted more! Twisted 5/5 stars *** I voluntarily reviewed an Adv ...more
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
Two authors I like, collaborating...this could be dangerous as they both scare me with their tales.
No spoilers but it was a WTF times two.
Was it real? Was it a dream?
It's a mind twisting thriller that did leave me confused and yet want to read again as I'm sure I missed something as I sped through it.
Donna
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg this was a freaking fantastic and awesome book these two author's just blew me completely away
I just loved this book
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
4.5 twisted stars!! What the heck did I just read? And why did I like it so much? Sissy and Artemis took me down a very dark and disturbing rabbit hole. And now I'm sitting here breathing heavily with a shocked look on my face.

This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this review voluntarily
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
NEW RELEASE
LIVE: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Two strangers. Two different lives. One situation.

Sissy
Who would’ve thought that I could find
A friend trapped on the other side.
It’s a mystery to me, you are.
Am I a mystery to you?
Do you want to unlock my mind,
The way I want to unlock you?
Oh, I never thought that I could find
A friend outside … outside?
You know how I feel about leaving this place.

Artemis
I feel eyes on me.
I try to meet them, but they always look away.
I wonder what sh
Elizabeth Cash
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The fuckery is swift with this one. And as usual, I enjoyed every dark and deranged second of it.

This was so intense at time I had to take a breather. I don't think I have ever cringed so much while laughing. This was an extremely dark read, but as usual, I was not disappointed with these two authors. They never fail my expectations.
EVER.
Strange Girls was so deliciously dark and fucked up, it made me question myself on why I loved this so much...
And this is me, the one who writes about gore an
Lesia Vargas
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOLY SHITBALLS!!!!! What a journey into the sick and twisted mind of Mark. What a douche. The things you will do for the demon-juice, COFFEE. Lydia and Susie Q are meant to be life-long friends because their minds work alike, HMMMMM, like Tara and Yolanda. lol. Solitude and silence are not good bedfellers when all you want to do is KILL the maggot runting around on top of you. I loved the story to the very end, which makes you wonder, did this happen or did it only happen in the trapped mind of ...more
Kim BookJunkie
At first I was sure this book would end up being something special. The characters and storyline were super strange and quirky which I figured would make for an eccentric, unique story. Unfortunately, the material wasn't handled well as it could have been which, in my opinion, ended up becoming a strange and confusing book. Even the sex scenes were bizarre and unsexy. STRANGE GIRLS has a cool premise but was poorly executed.
Rita White
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was some crazy crap!!! These 2 authors together is some crazy stuff!! Mark is some kinda wacko and creep but dang kinda felt sorry for the idiot towards the end! The 2 girls in this book could actually be the same person...... loved the book but was some exciting twisted word play!!
Sunday
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully horrific! This book is of a great collaboration of Tara Dawn and Yolanda Olson. This is an excellent Read. Not sure how to review without giving anything away. It's move in day! What ensues is truly fascinating in a sick and twisted way. Love the ending. Must Read!!!
Chantall Bronkhorst
Aug 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Good Read
Sara Koelsch
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Woah… what a pair… what a dark, dark pair we have here!! This book totally blew my mind! This was extremely twisted and so very dark that you’ll sit with your mouth open asking What.The.F#ck!! It is not a BAD WTF… it’s just a total mindf#ck. I wouldn’t expect anything less than that from Yolanda Olsen.

I’ve yet to read Tara Dawn and this book totally kicked my @ss and it going to make me tackle her books! I’ll take some recommendations if anyone has some favorites! Everything about this book is i
Donna
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW, TWISTED DARK CREEPY CRAZY GOODNESS
Ebony
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What the heck did I just read??? This was pure AWESOMENESS!!!!

Yolanda Olson and Tara Dawn have come together and the result is nothing but PURE GENIUS!!! This book had me questioning my own sanity a few times while I was reading. I could NOT put this book down once I started it down!!!

The story of Sissy/Susie, Artemis/Lydia, and Mark is one for the record books!!! I was a little confused in the beginning, but once I kept reading I got it...Oh man, I got it!!! This is one of the best darker read
Mona williams
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
another amazing book that was wrote! its about two woman who have two different views on life! had me messed up at the end way to mess with my mind! highly recommend this book to everyone thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Tara Dawn is a married, stay-at-home-mom who homeschools her three sons. When she's not busy with them, you can find her reading, talking about other authors and books over at The Word Wenches book blog, writing, editing, crafting, or hula hooping. She wears many hats and finds that if you aren't learning something new everyday then you aren't living to your full potential.
Tara is currently workin