Start by marking “The Traveller” as Want to Read:
The Traveller

The Traveller

Book #1- Royal Atlas http://amzn.to/2mW8Ov6
Book #2- Gravity http://amzn.to/2ojvLbV
Hart Richards has never found home.

Sure, he was raised in a house...but it was far from a home.

He thought he’d found it in the Army, only to have his world shattered along with his band of brothers.

Hart settled in a small-town in Montana until the inevitable happened.

The call he dreaded the
Published May 2017

Lydia H
Apr 17, 2017 Lydia H rated it it was amazing
I know I've said this a few times before and I swear I've meant it each and every time, but really THIS is HJ Bellus' best book to date! HART! Oh, HART! I fell in love with his character since he first got introduced in book 2, Gravity (all books can be read as standalone novels!). I was STOKED when I found out he was getting his own book and well, HJ Bellus did NOT disappoint.

You see, Hart has this charming, easy-going, funny personality you can't help but connect and fall in love with. He is
Tiffany Willams
Apr 05, 2017 Tiffany Willams rated it it was amazing
"Nothing will ever change my mind about you. That's what love is."

Only one word could describe this book in its entirety...Gripping.
It grips your heart, your soul, and your deepest emotions. It holds onto you from the first page...and it truly doesn't let you go. It stays with you.

HJ Bellus has captured my heart once again with this tale of love, loss, and finding your true self. Right from the start you are taken for a ride. So, hold on to your socks!

When I first met Hart within this series, I
Melanie
Apr 19, 2017 Melanie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Such a wonderful read. H.J. Bellus is an amazing author and I expected nothing less than wonderful from this story.
Heather andrews
Apr 18, 2017 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing

I loved Vannie's thoughts, "Hart takes a seat on the couch on the opposite end from me stretching out his long legs. And I don’t know whether he * *** Ralph Lauren or not, but I do know it’s the sexiest scent on the planet." Hart is one crazy man, and I liked that he broadened Vannie's horizons:
“I’ve never really had pizza.”
I shoot upright on the mattress. My first instinct is to ask more questions, pushing the topic, but I tamp that down. “Well, that ****’s about to change.”
With Hart it's all
Gwen Shafer
Apr 03, 2017 Gwen Shafer rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love H.J and her writing. I have read most of her books and I have to say this one has become my favorite. She touched so many emotions with this book. It was extremely well written and had you hooked from the beginning to the end. I honestly want to make Hart my book boyfriend for life. To bad we cant clone him into a real person. Seriously Hart is just down right yummy. He has the biggest heart , cares no loves his mom like nothing in this world and loves hard. He would make any g ...more
Konny
Apr 05, 2017 Konny rated it it was amazing
The Traveller by HJ Bellus is the third book in this series.
Book one is Royal Atlas. Book two Gravity.
The Traveller can be read as stand-alone.
This is Harts story.
Hart Richards left his friend Cub, Cubs wife and kids and their co-owned Bedn Breakfast to tend to his terminal ill mother.
There in Nashville he meets his fate, his one, his soulmate.
The Traveller is a great read, a wonderful love story. This story has it all, great feelings, love, hate, pain- there is so much pain, two people with sca
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
ohhh Hart and Vannie!!!! My heart just loves yall!!

This book was sooo freaking good!! I have read several of HJ Bellus books and I have not read one yet that I didn't just fall head over heals for her damaged men. They always pull at my heartstrings!!!
The feels will definitely get you in this read, soo get ready for the emotions you will have but Ohhh Emmm Geee, it is just perfect!!!

I gave this book 5 wonderful heartfelt stars!!!

Isha
Apr 13, 2017 Isha rated it really liked it
Hart and Savanna..what a beautiful love story. What a beautiful, sad love story. I'm shocked that I didn't cry like a baby while reading this book. Although this book was sad..there was just enough happiness that I was okay. And that made me enjoy this book even more. And Izzy..missed little Amos😉 Great job HJ!
Tiffany
Apr 07, 2017 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
HJ Bellus paints beautiful fairy tales that I never want to end. It never fails, it always takes me longer to finish the last book in her series. Why? Because she develops the characters & stories so well, that you are living these stories right along with the characters.
Hart is one of the army brother's, great uncle by day & notorious playboy by night. Until his life gets turned upside down, when his mother finally succumbs to her illness. Hart returns home to help care for his mother
Apr 02, 2017 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Oh going to give warning now...you will need tissues reading this book! I personally love when reading a book and you can feel all the emotions...that is definitely what will happen with reading The Traveller. H.J. Bellus has done it again with her writing. This book will have you, swooning over Hart(my new book boyfriend), have you saying oh that girl Vannie is a strong one, and wishing you had an Aunt Peaches. I highly recommend this book the story line unique and I started reading and could n ...more
Michelle
Apr 09, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-arc
What a beautifully sad story. So much heartache with the same amount of happiness. This is the third and final book in the series. My favorite line is : "It saddens me to see such a happy soul being tortured by the cruel fate of life."
Debbie
I read this book through Kindle Unlimited. The writing is good and the story is told through alternating pov's. This is the third book in a series although I didn't know this at the time and it isn't marked that way. I did not read the first two and feel that may be why I didn't really connect with this book. It also felt like it left a lot of things unresolved and unexplained. The whole Blake, Belle and his father issue never made any sense to me. This review contains mild spoilers.

Hart travels
Tammy Huckabee
Apr 28, 2017 Tammy Huckabee rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone over 18
If one word from the most important person in your life could make you drop everything else in your life without hesitation, would there be anything to hold you back?

What if the situation was opposite...what if you had no one in your life, no one that cared, what could make you stay?

For Hart the worst possible news has him dropping everything in his life to rush to the side of his dying mother. He's devoted to those he loves, quirky, fun loving, and loyal to a fault. (Wow when put like that...wh
Kat
May 15, 2017 Kat rated it really liked it
What a great way to end the three books!! I didn't know how I felt about Hart. I felt like we got to know him, but not REALLY so I didn't know what to expect. I liked the book though!! I love that Stent & Guy & Molly & Gracie made an appearance too, though I do wish there was more of them in the book. I'd read it again and while it was my least fav of the 3 books, it was a solid read!
Jenna Brooklyn
May 03, 2017 Jenna Brooklyn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Painstakingly BEAUTIFUL

Hart and savannah have a story that wraps around your heart like little Izzy's fingers. There were so many emotions flowing that I couldn't put it down! I can't wait to read more by HJ Bellus <3
Diane Holtry
Apr 17, 2017 Diane Holtry rated it it was amazing

I fell in love with Hart Richards - from watching Izzy for Cub, to watching soap operas, to caring for his mother - he's a rugged man who isn't afraid to embrace his feelings.
I loved Peaches, his aunt - she was feisty and didn't take any shit!
Savannah Ray aka Vannie aka Shug - a fighter from her early years, she's strong yet hides her past not only from others but from herself as well.
The heartbreak, hurt, pain and devastation that both Hart and Vannie endure seeps from th
Stacie Harris
Stacie Harris rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2017
Mstotleben
Mstotleben rated it really liked it
May 19, 2017
Jennifer Holland
Jennifer Holland rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2017
Lisa Venn sims
Lisa Venn sims rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2017
Iwona
Iwona rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2017
Alyssa
Alyssa rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2017
Krystle
Apr 02, 2017 Krystle rated it it was amazing
When two broken souls come together a magical love can bloom.

Bellus doesn't disappoint with this story of two shattered souls.

Hart and Vannie have lived through horrible things. Things that shape a person and break more than their heart. The things they both have lived through shattered their souls. Their love starts to heal these wounds and help them start to put their pieces back together.

Hart is an alpha male who loves to read about alpha males and smut. ;)
Hart is a Mama's boy, who was forced
Patricia Phillips-Cordovez
Patricia Phillips-Cordovez rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2017
Andrea
Apr 27, 2017 Andrea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story!

I loved every bit of this story! Vannie and Hart were amazing!! I laughed and cried!! It was such a great read!
Laura Watson
Apr 17, 2017 Laura Watson rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. This book wow, I have been looking forward to this book for a while now and I was worried that I was going to be disappointed because I was so excited but HJ has blown be away yet again! This story was an emotional roller coaster of epic proportions. I have yet to read a book by HJ that I have yet to absolutely love. I highly recommend this book!
Millie
Millie rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2017
Tammy Harrold
Tammy Harrold rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2017
Helen
Helen rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2017
Brittany Wright franks
Brittany Wright franks rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
USA Today Best Selling Author, HJ Bellus is a small town girl who loves the art of storytelling. When not making readers laugh or cry, she's a part-time livestock wrangler that can be found in the middle of Idaho, shot gunning a beer while listening to some Miranda Lambert on her Beats and rocking out in her boots.

Website ➝ authorhjb.com
(Sign up for my NEWSLETTER to stay up to date!)
More about H.J. Bellus...