Start by marking “The Traveller” as Want to Read:
The Traveller

The Traveller

Book #1- Royal Atlas http://amzn.to/2mW8Ov6
Book #2- Gravity http://amzn.to/2ojvLbV
Hart Richards has never found home.

Sure, he was raised in a house...but it was far from a home.

He thought he’d found it in the Army, only to have his world shattered along with his band of brothers.

Hart settled in a small-town in Montana until the inevitable happened.

The call he dreaded the
Expected publication: May 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Traveller, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Traveller

Lydia H
Apr 17, 2017 Lydia H rated it it was amazing
I know I've said this a few times before and I swear I've meant it each and every time, but really THIS is HJ Bellus' best book to date! HART! Oh, HART! I fell in love with his character since he first got introduced in book 2, Gravity (all books can be read as standalone novels!). I was STOKED when I found out he was getting his own book and well, HJ Bellus did NOT disappoint.

You see, Hart has this charming, easy-going, funny personality you can't help but connect and fall in love with. He is
Tiffany Willams
Apr 05, 2017 Tiffany Willams rated it it was amazing
"Nothing will ever change my mind about you. That's what love is."

Only one word could describe this book in its entirety...Gripping.
It grips your heart, your soul, and your deepest emotions. It holds onto you from the first page...and it truly doesn't let you go. It stays with you.

HJ Bellus has captured my heart once again with this tale of love, loss, and finding your true self. Right from the start you are taken for a ride. So, hold on to your socks!

When I first met Hart within this series, I
Melanie
Apr 19, 2017 Melanie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Such a wonderful read. H.J. Bellus is an amazing author and I expected nothing less than wonderful from this story.
Heather andrews
Apr 18, 2017 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing

I loved Vannie's thoughts, "Hart takes a seat on the couch on the opposite end from me stretching out his long legs. And I don’t know whether he * *** Ralph Lauren or not, but I do know it’s the sexiest scent on the planet." Hart is one crazy man, and I liked that he broadened Vannie's horizons:
“I’ve never really had pizza.”
I shoot upright on the mattress. My first instinct is to ask more questions, pushing the topic, but I tamp that down. “Well, that ****’s about to change.”
With Hart it's all
Gwen Shafer
Apr 03, 2017 Gwen Shafer rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love H.J and her writing. I have read most of her books and I have to say this one has become my favorite. She touched so many emotions with this book. It was extremely well written and had you hooked from the beginning to the end. I honestly want to make Hart my book boyfriend for life. To bad we cant clone him into a real person. Seriously Hart is just down right yummy. He has the biggest heart , cares no loves his mom like nothing in this world and loves hard. He would make any g ...more
Konny
Apr 05, 2017 Konny rated it it was amazing
The Traveller by HJ Bellus is the third book in this series.
Book one is Royal Atlas. Book two Gravity.
The Traveller can be read as stand-alone.
This is Harts story.
Hart Richards left his friend Cub, Cubs wife and kids and their co-owned Bedn Breakfast to tend to his terminal ill mother.
There in Nashville he meets his fate, his one, his soulmate.
The Traveller is a great read, a wonderful love story. This story has it all, great feelings, love, hate, pain- there is so much pain, two people with sca
Isha
Apr 13, 2017 Isha rated it really liked it
Hart and Savanna..what a beautiful love story. What a beautiful, sad love story. I'm shocked that I didn't cry like a baby while reading this book. Although this book was sad..there was just enough happiness that I was okay. And that made me enjoy this book even more. And Izzy..missed little Amos😉 Great job HJ!
Tiffany
Apr 07, 2017 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
HJ Bellus paints beautiful fairy tales that I never want to end. It never fails, it always takes me longer to finish the last book in her series. Why? Because she develops the characters & stories so well, that you are living these stories right along with the characters.
Hart is one of the army brother's, great uncle by day & notorious playboy by night. Until his life gets turned upside down, when his mother finally succumbs to her illness. Hart returns home to help care for his mother
Apr 02, 2017 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Oh going to give warning now...you will need tissues reading this book! I personally love when reading a book and you can feel all the emotions...that is definitely what will happen with reading The Traveller. H.J. Bellus has done it again with her writing. This book will have you, swooning over Hart(my new book boyfriend), have you saying oh that girl Vannie is a strong one, and wishing you had an Aunt Peaches. I highly recommend this book the story line unique and I started reading and could n ...more
Michelle
Apr 09, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-arc
What a beautifully sad story. So much heartache with the same amount of happiness. This is the third and final book in the series. My favorite line is : "It saddens me to see such a happy soul being tortured by the cruel fate of life."
Diane Holtry
Apr 17, 2017 Diane Holtry rated it it was amazing

I fell in love with Hart Richards - from watching Izzy for Cub, to watching soap operas, to caring for his mother - he's a rugged man who isn't afraid to embrace his feelings.
I loved Peaches, his aunt - she was feisty and didn't take any shit!
Savannah Ray aka Vannie aka Shug - a fighter from her early years, she's strong yet hides her past not only from others but from herself as well.
The heartbreak, hurt, pain and devastation that both Hart and Vannie endure seeps from th
Lisa Venn sims
Lisa Venn sims rated it it was amazing
Iwona
Iwona rated it really liked it
Krystle
Apr 02, 2017 Krystle rated it it was amazing
When two broken souls come together a magical love can bloom.

Bellus doesn't disappoint with this story of two shattered souls.

Hart and Vannie have lived through horrible things. Things that shape a person and break more than their heart. The things they both have lived through shattered their souls. Their love starts to heal these wounds and help them start to put their pieces back together.

Hart is an alpha male who loves to read about alpha males and smut. ;)
Hart is a Mama's boy, who was forced
Patricia Phillips-Cordovez
Patricia Phillips-Cordovez rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2017
Laura Watson
Apr 17, 2017 Laura Watson rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. This book wow, I have been looking forward to this book for a while now and I was worried that I was going to be disappointed because I was so excited but HJ has blown be away yet again! This story was an emotional roller coaster of epic proportions. I have yet to read a book by HJ that I have yet to absolutely love. I highly recommend this book!
Millie
Millie rated it it was amazing
Helen
Helen rated it really liked it
Brittany Wright franks
Brittany Wright franks rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2017
Samantha Lininger
Samantha Lininger rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2017
Lisa Gerkey **Romance Book Nerd blog**
I have three authors who I will always automatically one-click for and this is one of them. This book is a perfect example of the reason why. This book! OMG! I was hooked when I saw the cover and read the blurb, but that did not prepare me for what I was getting myself into when I started reading. This was a book that I could not put down until I had read it all the way through.
Both, Hart and Vannie have their own individual things they are going through. When these two finally connect, you can
Stacy Jo
Apr 08, 2017 Stacy Jo rated it it was amazing
HJ has done it again!! Every book in this series just gets better and better!! I think Hart is my fave tho!! But I prolly said that about Guy and Cub too!!
Karie Gibson
Apr 02, 2017 Karie Gibson rated it it was amazing
Nothing could've prepared me for this book. Hart was the total package. He was sweet, funny, loving and fiercely protective of his family. Vannie was closed off and kept to herself or she tried until Hart barreled into her life. He was everything she needed to finally start living.
This book had me laughing out loud at times and crying my eyes out at others. I love the bond Hart shared with his mom. She was his shining star. Hart was a lost soul roaming until he found the one person he needed to
Amber G Ihnen
Amber G Ihnen rated it it was amazing
Kim
Kim rated it it was amazing
MARY WILSON
Apr 17, 2017 MARY WILSON rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story!

This is a wonderful book!! I love the story of Hart and Vannie! It is a heartwarming story that says you should never give up on love!
Loretta Norsworthy
Apr 15, 2017 Loretta Norsworthy rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing book loved it from the beginning this is a great series highly recommended ❤ ...more
Amber
Amber rated it really liked it
Briyana Utley
Briyana Utley rated it liked it
Sam
Sam rated it really liked it
« previous 1 3 4 next »
USA Today Best Selling Author, HJ Bellus is a small town girl who loves the art of storytelling. When not making readers laugh or cry, she's a part-time livestock wrangler that can be found in the middle of Idaho, shot gunning a beer while listening to some Miranda Lambert on her Beats and rocking out in her boots.

Website ➝ authorhjb.com
(Sign up for my NEWSLETTER to stay up to date!)
More about H.J. Bellus...