Start by marking “The Apocalypse Revenge (The Undead World, #9)” as Want to Read:
The Apocalypse Revenge (The Undead World, #9)

The Apocalypse Revenge

(The Undead World #9)

For Jillybean, moments of utter happiness and pure sanity are as fleeting and wonderful as sun-showers at a July picnic. Her time with Granny Annie is one such moment, but as always it ends far too quickly and she is once more thrust back into a world of crushing loneliness and endless despair.

Setting out to find a family who will lover, she discovers an orphaned boy of he
Published February 23rd 2017 by Black House Publishing (first published February 21st 2017)

To ask other readers questions about The Apocalypse Revenge, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of The Apocalypse Revenge (The Undead World, #9)
Antonio Smith
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love me some Jillie bean...
Mary
Jul 05, 2020 added it
I have to say this book broke me. There were no trigger warnings that I saw and it completely changed how I felt about the books. Child rape is no joke and should never be taken so lightly as it seems to have been done here. Not putting a spoiler warning as people need to know this is what is in the book. It actually triggered me and I have been so upset ever since I read it the other day. Anyone thats been thru abuse as a child will probably feel something about this. It has caused me a lot of ...more
Melissa Alkhaibari
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Revenge

Such a shocker! The author had me on this one, and then...blamo! Heartbreak! The way this story read came completely out of left field. I usually can “see” what’s missing to the main characters but this time I was a clueless as they were. It was a really great read! Kept me on my toes and flipping pages well into the night! So glad there is another in this series to read....and, on to the next!
Linda
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Riveting!

Wow this book may be the ninth one in the series, but no filler books for this author. It was fast paced and an adventure from beginning to end. I was even surprised by the author with a character who I became invested in. Don't want to spoil it, so I won't go into detail. Read this book!
Michele
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Buy this book

A great story, non stop, edge of your seat action. If you can put this book down, I applaud you. Each time I had to stop reading and go to work it was a painful seperation for me. Characters you will never forget, who, in fact, you will come to love make this book ( series) unfirgettable. Bring pn the next installment.
Katie Komo
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Read

Jillybean is my all time favorite character in all realms of zom-poc fiction. This was yet another wonderful story featuring this fantastic girl. I love the extensive character development in this series and the story doesn't disappoint! I waited for a bit after the release of this one & I'm tremendously excited to start #10!
Megan Murphy
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg yes shes been vindicated!!!

So I'm really really excited to read the next book because this one was amazing but I honestly don't want the series to end !! I have grown so attached to these characters and I'm really going to miss them when its over !!! I'm sure its going to be a bittersweet ending !!!!
Amy Mcnea
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great read.

What can I say that I haven't before? This series is amazing, Jillybean is my favorite character of all time, and my heart goes out to many of these other characters because they feel like close friends or family after reading so many stories about them. I don't want to put any spoilers so I will just say this, read the damn books! You will be glad you did.
Amanda Osteen
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!!!!!

Simply amazing, as always. The twists and turns make it impossible to put down. I can not wait for book 10!
Waiting for this series to be made into a TV series or motion picture. Simply incredible.
Johnny
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Worth the Read

Never disappointed with this saga. Truth is I really enjoyed the twists and turns and secrets . I just can't get enough of Jillybean. I want to grow up to be just like her.
Veronik Durocher
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Why should I write something good about this?

Of course I could have written how good it was and bla bla bla.... But if you are reading this, you read the 8th previous book... So, you already know that...
Tanisha
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can't put this series down

Peter Meredith is the Stephen King of zombie novels. I can't get enough and always looking forward to the next read. My only wish is for his books to be made into movies. OMG that would be so freaking awesome. On to book 10 of this series.
Jason Reed
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So much feels

Well, I read this one in 5 days and only because I work too much. Book 8 ended in an ending that was as close to happy as I've come to expect from this series. I'm glad I read book 9, even if it wasn't bunnies and rainbows. Looking forward to book 10.
Hammy
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great one in the series, can't wait for book 10! ...more
Anthony D Christophers
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another winner

Peter Meredith has done it again. Another excellent addition to a phenomenal series. Jillybean's adventures continue to entertain and astound.
Michelle
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Peter Meredith did it again! There was a shock moment for me when reading the book, which made it even more enjoyable~something that I did not see coming.
Wanda Pettigrew
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thrilling

This was an eye opener. Happy, sad, I found myself even angry. That is what makes this series such a treasure, I lose myself in this world
Donna Polston
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A top shelf series that keeps you guessing on whats gonna happen next.Lots of surprises through out the whole series.
Shannon Coblentz
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another book to keep me up at night

Every book in this series is so exciting that it causes me to stay up too late reading, and i get a little sleep deprived.
Debbie
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING series be sure to start with book 1!!!
Robert
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Melody Steenbergh
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing how much is stuffed into these stories. I love Jillybean and the rest of the family. Can't wait to start the next one. ...more
Kelly Larrimore
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this book!

I’ve read this series and love it start to well..here! I’m starting the next one in the series now! I adore Jillybeqn and Sadie! Fantastically flawed heroines!
Kathy Ann'tie
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jillybean! Who is better than Jillybean!
David Potocnik
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love the book and the series! This one was especially difficult to put down while reading on the train. But it was the "end of the line." I appreciate how long it was as well, which helped to draw it out, and there was also plenty of character development. I really look forward to the next book.
Jeanette
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jillybean....

Seems like I have been waiting on this book forever. And it was worth it!
Jillybean is probably one the best ever created character. A genius, maybe a little bit schizoid, but extremely lovable. This is her book. She has outfitted herself in a "mad max" jeep including smoke bombs, regular bombs, artillery, you name it. She goes scavenging. On one of her trips she meets a new character who is with her in the dangerous situations she finds herself in.. Of course everything is not right
Doghouse Gav
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ipes noooooooo

Well I'm gutted for poor old ipes. He was a fantastic character. Another great book wonderfully written looking forward to book 10.
Renee Lech
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Always rooting for Jillybean!

As always Mr. Meredith delivers a heart stopping, edge of your seat read. Jillybean by far is my favorite character! Following closely, is Sadie, Neal and Captain Grey. Even though at times Neal and Captain Grey infuriate me.....if you have been following this series, you know what I'm talking about. There is never a dull moment in this book or in any of the books in this series. Very much looking forward to the next one. If you haven't been reading this series, You
Charlie  Martin
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Peter just doesn't stop!

Book 9 of this series still keeps giving 100% insomnia! This cannot be put down until the very end and even then you'll be awake wondering how soon the next installment will be out! This author has the gift and I'm so glad I've found his books as I'd almost given up hope of finding another"good" author! I haven't been let down yet by Peter Meredith and neither will you!
Wendy
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wicked Awesome

...that's what means Jillybean! I was so glad when this series continued and I simply can't wait for the next book.

• The Undead Twenty Four: Equilibrium
  • The Undead Twenty Three: The Fort
  • Dead Eye Hunt (Dead Eye Hunt #1)
  • Apocalypse (Toy Soldiers #1)
  • Adrift (The Scourge #2)
  • The Undead Twenty Two
  • Growlers
  • Dead End (The Dead, #4)
  • Sifting Through The Ashes (Zombie Fallout #15)
  • Texas Dead Storm (Torn Apart #5)
  • The Dark Winter
  • The Numbing (Whiteout Book 3)
  • The City of Light (Whiteout Book 4)
  • Fury (Killing the Dead Book 22)
  • The Snow
  • Dead Weight (The Dead Series, #3)
  • Dead Calm (The Dead Series, #2)
  • Don Evans Must Die (New Dead #4)
Peter Meredith is the multi-genre author of an author of 35 novels in a variety of genres: Horror, zombies, post-apocalypse and Fantasy. Some of his creative work includes The Trilogy of Void, The Hidden Lands series, The Sacrificial Daughter, A Perfect America, Sprite and The Apocalypse Undead World.
Having tried his hand in real estate, as an emergency room nurse, and a CEO of a national lighting

The Undead World (10 books)
  • The Apocalypse (The Undead World #1)
  • The Apocalypse Survivors (The Undead World #2)
  • The Apocalypse Outcasts (The Undead World #3)
  • The Apocalypse Fugitives (The Undead World #4)
  • The Apocalypse Renegades (The Undead World #5)
  • The Apocalypse Exile (The Undead World #6)
  • The Apocalypse War (The Undead World #7)
  • The Apocalypse Executioner (The Undead World #8)
  • The Apocalypse Sacrifice (The Undead World #10)

News & Interviews