Start by marking “Soulless” as Want to Read:
Soulless

Soulless

This is an alternate cover edition for B01MFDEERI

Sia Sampath is on a mission. Her ultimate aim is to search and destroy her enemy. Lying, deceit and manipulation were just some of the tools she had at her disposal. And for someone who was cold and emotionless like her, it wasn't supposed to be hard to achieve her goal. But she had one big problem. And it came in form of a
Published January 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

Ashwini Gopalkrishnan
Souless by MV Kasi is quiet a compiling book to read .

The Author have penned Ajay's and Sia 's character very well with Sia having nightmares by giving an appropriate effect to her book 'SOULESS' .

The pace of the story like fast and furious movie .

I liked their passionate encounters .

I am eagerly waiting for next part if there is any ..
Arti
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Interesting plot with well developed characters. Fast paced story with moves back and forth between the past and present but not even once did I feel lost. The language and the story flow effortlessly. The book is unputdownable. The descriptions are detailed and the scenes can be easily visualized. The ending left me wanting for more, I am looking forward to reading the sequel of this book, 'Ruthless'.
P.G. Van
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing Story, beautifully written

Loved the lead characters. The author has done an amazing job of building the characters and weaving their love into the story wonderfully. There is steam coming out of some pages and it was an enjoyable read. The ending is somrthing I did not expect and can't wait to read the next part, Ruthless!!!
Aparna
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Child abuse is one of the most common types of abuse all over the world. Often such kid’s complain and pleas are ignored by their parents and guardians thinking that they are cooking up stories, thus making such kids suffer in silence. Result, it affects them so much that it breaks their confidence and in some cases their psyche is damaged beyond repair. In most of the cases children are abused by someone close and known to them. It's either a family member or someone known to family and child, ...more
Anil Swarup
The book leaves you wanting for more. Perhaps the purpose was to promote the sequel. And the objective was substantially achieved. As you come to end of the book there is yearning to know what happened next. The story line is unusual as is the narration. The "soulless" is not actually without a soul. She is out for revenge but the human element keeps coming in. This perhaps is the beauty of the character of the chief protagonist. The book doesn't reveal what happens in the end as there is no end ...more
Reshma Ranjan
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
A path unexpected: finding the soul of a ‘Soulless’!
When first started with Sia I was not very interested in her character but slowly as moved on through Ajay layer after layer peeled off from her and her true self started to come out... As the person was revealed slowly before us the character Sia grew on me. The indifference turned to attention ... attention to sympathy and soon sympathy became empathy...
I was hurting with her in the closed corners... it was so painful as if it had happened t
Arnab Chaudhuri
SOULLESS is a beautifully fast paced and wonderfully knitted tale of Revenge. The author did a remarkable job in knitting up such characters and the plot and it didn't feel like a rush attempt and there weren't any loopholes in the story.

The story revolves around Sia, an heir to a successful business empire. She is quite a strong, ambitious and talented girl. But there is something that keeps her awake at night. Something had happened during her childhood that she could not recall properly at fi
Rubina
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
The title of "Soulless" intrigued me from the moment Ms.Kasi requested a review. Generally, with such titles in the romantic genre, you imagine a heartless hunk for whom the damsel falls for. Women authors are changing the very thinking of the readers as more and more of us are exploring women in different roles for our stories. Soulless is none other than a young girl called Sia. A very young and a pregnant girl.

The Opening Chapter

Sia Sampanth's love life is as mysterious as her pregnancy. Her
Surbhi Sareen
Jan 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reds
The characters are beautifully delineated. Sia’s character seeks a lot of attention as she is mysterious, bit cranky, rude and soft at the same time. She wants to avenge someone, for which she plans and plots. During this course she comes across a man who changes her life. She is a tormented soul and when things began to heal slowly, her past knocks at the door. The story ends in such a way that it makes a way for the next part. I feel Sia’s portrayal have been the toughest task for the author a ...more
S
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful fast paced story, a total page turner with a solid storyline and strong lead characters. The author did a fabulous job building up the characters and the plot and it didn't feel like a rush attempt and there weren't any loopholes in the story. Absolutely enjoyed this book and looking forward to reading the sequel of this book called 'Ruthless' and see how the story unfolds for Sia & Ajay.
Inderpreet Uppal
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
SOULLESS is the story of Sia who is cold, calculating and out for revenge. As the story progresses it becomes clear she was wronged. Abused and manipulated she manages to get the details of her abuser and wants retribution. She plans to exact revenge involves fulfilling the conditions so she can reclaim her parents fortune. She is rich but belongs to an even richer family unknown to most.

She meets Ajay who is kind, handsome and a challenge for the cool Sia. There is instant chemistry and they fa
Shantala  (Shanaya Tales)
This is the first book in the Revenge Games Series, which is a duology, featuring this book and its sequel, Ruthless. It's also the very first book I've read by the author, so going in, I had absolutely no idea what to expect. But after reading Soulless (and Ruthless), I am glad I decided to check out this series, and the author, because both these books were pretty interesting & relatively unique reads in this genre.

Soulless is a fast paced, romantic thriller, which deals with some very ser
Sunita Saldhana
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book just pulls you in!

Writing a review for every book is a different experience. With some books, the words just flow. The thoughts and feelings are simple and are right there to be put down on paper. Some take a little mulling over. But till date no book has put me in such a quandary as “Soulless”. No...no...no... don’t get me wrong. It wasn’t because I didn’t know what to say. It was because I didn’t know where to start and how to say it all. I was so scared of not being able to do justi
Nikita (NjKinny's World of Books & Stuff)

I became a huge fan of MV Kasi's writing style when I read The Singham Bloodlines series written by her and then when I heard about this series, I was intrigued by the nomenclature and subsequently, the blurbs.

As I started reading this book, at first, I didn't care for the heroine, Sia, who came across as frigid, unemotional and manipulative but as the story progressed and I got a better understanding of the protagonists and I understood why they were as t
Swapneel
Book#7_2019 : Soulless
Book#8_2019: Ruthless
by MV Kasi

This is a story about how Child abuse can severely impact the psychology of the victim. People who are fortunate to have a happy childhood may not easily co-relate to the trauma which a child may have to go through, in case of physical and/or mental abuse at a tender age.

Book1-Souless is more about Sia who plans to take revenge against her uncle who had repeatedly raped her at the age of 9 until she was fortunate to have escaped with the hel
Nilima
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Full Review
Soulless, another blockbuster or Bestseller from MV Kasi. I love the way she weaves multiple topics into one story. It will haunt you and keep you hooked. The emotional turmoil it caused in me. Kudos to MV Kasi for bringing those emotions out in her characters and the reader too. By the end of it I was boiling and was thinking of all kinds of horrific punishments for the villain of the book.
The story goes at a steady, fast pace throughout the book. I couldn't think of any part which
Sadhuvi
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is interesting and unputdownable!!! It is fast pacing, thrilling, with a lot of suspense and have many unexpected twists!!

Author explains about how Sia Sampath, an emotionless woman, is on a mission to search and destroy her enemy..She is ready to do anything to achieve her goal..She is attracted towards Ajay and she uses him for her own personal agenda!! Situations force her to marry him and live with him under the same roof..What happens next forms the rest of the story.

My rating for
Mrinalini
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good Read

Well woven tale that sticks to the plot at the same time springing surprises every now and the. Never a dull moment seems to be the philosophy of the author. Truly, an interesting read!
SSBSMS
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pleasantly surprised

Woah! I did not see that coming! At first I questioned if I wanted to continue this book but I'm glad I continued. I'm going to start the second book right now.
Rachna
Apr 19, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Breathtaking amazing book
jatin
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thrilling and Gripping.

Wishes to the author MV Kasi for her work. :)

Eager to read 2nd installment, Ruthless.
Karan Khatri
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a good read. Had fun reading the book. In future I am sure someone will make a Web series on this book.
Shivam Aditya
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emotionally gripping story

Let me first commend you on sensitively handling such a difficult topic.
The description given into the life of characters is very good. I was easily able to feel the connection with the characters.
The twists were great and I enjoyed this thrilling story. Reading the sequel now. :)
Shalini
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Soulless is a revengeful tale of Sia, heir to the successful business empire – Blush International. She is a strong and ambitious girl. But she is also bold, rude and reproachful and that makes her different. She plans and plots with the sole aim of avenging someone – someone who torments her and gives nightmares- someone who has made her fearful of her own shadow at night- someone who has ripped her soul out as a child.

Sia had been adopted when she was nine and had lived with her aunt in Boston
Wander Girl Life
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Soulless is a revengeful tale that brings out the psychological repercussion of unresolved traumatic childhood issues with a lot of jaw dropping twists.

Sia, our protagonist is an heir to a successful empire, Blush International. She is a strong, ambitious and talented with severe psychological issues that keep her up at night. She is a girl with a revengeful mission whose soul has been ripped out as a child. She moves to Hyderabad from Boston to accomplish her operation when she meets Ajay, a ha
Angela Peixoto
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First book I read by the author and I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the new book "Ruthless" to see how Sia and Ajay's lives turn out.
P. Abhishek Jain
May 03, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Cover change 2 14 Apr 18, 2017 11:13AM
Goodreads Librari...: Change Book Cover 4 18 Jan 07, 2017 04:35AM
“One wrong touch, even if it's for a brief time can destroy a child's life forever.” 1 likes
“Each and every person living on the earth always had a choice. The choices could be shitty but were nevertheless choices.” 0 likes