Start by marking “Everything I've Dreamed Of” as Want to Read:
Everything I've Dreamed Of

Everything I've Dreamed Of

Kate Willowbrook dreamed of a life filled with beauty –– a man who loves her, friends, and a home. At eighteen, Kate's dreams were replaced by nightmares when she witnessed a crime. Kate fled, never settling down and never trusting anyone until at the age of the thirty, she discovers the small town of Lakes Crossing and CEO, Noah Reed.

When Noah’s wife was killed in an acc
Published January 5th 2017 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Everything I've Dreamed Of, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything I've Dreamed Of

"Avonna
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have just finished reading a beautifully written, plotted and emotionally charged contemporary romance that has given me a book hangover that I do not want to end! EVERYTHING I’VE DREAMED OF by Norah Bennet is a romance that introduces two broken individuals that this author brings to life and shares their journey of realistic emotional growth and healing.

Kate Willowbrook has grown up experiencing physical and sexual abuse, hunger and fear. She runs away after witnessing a rape and murder in h
Maria cast
Jan 16, 2017 rated it liked it
I like it :)
Karen Shortridge
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kate Willowbrook dreams of a life with a man who loves her, close friends, with a home but at the age eighteen, she witnessed a horrendous crime. She ran and kept moving, never settling down and certainly never trusting anyone until she discovers the small town of Lakes Crossing, after twelve years she decides to settle there. Noah lost his wife when she was killed in a car accident and his world crumbled and settles for a loveless. The day he meets Kate that all changes and his feelings for her ...more
Anna Edwards
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Everything I've dreamed of is an incredible read. It draws you in and tugs at the heart strings.
Both Kate and Noah have had issues in the past (I will not go into details as I do not want to spoil the story) but it defines who they are at the moment. I loved the characters.
The books tell of how they overcome these issues and find love.
It is well written, a relaxing read; I recommend it.
The writer is one I will definitely look out for in the future.

I received an ARC of this book in exchange fo
Kimberly Miller
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing story by Norah Bennett. Her stories and characters draw you in and make you care for them and root for them in the end. Kate and Noah's story does not disappoint! I look forward to reading more by this author!
Sameh
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-dearest-books
Dear GOD !!!!! I need more , I want to know more about Noah and kate's love story . I think I deserve an epilogue telling me that they had a great marriage ceremony , a great honeymoon and that she got pregnant...
Will2pear95
May 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Received copy from NetGalley in exchange for honest review.

Review to follow
Angel Hatfield
Feb 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kate grew up on a life of physical and sexual abuse, hunger and fear. She runs away when she witnesses a rape and murder in her HS as she fears for her very life. Kate ends up on the streets fighting to survive until and elderly vivid lady gets her off the streets. For the first time Kate is given love and stability and a real home and also taught how to take care of herself. Then her elderly substitute mom/ mentor dies. Kate figures it is time for her to find a place and make it her home. Katie ...more
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with the characters in this book!! The plot and character development were well written. I'm sad to late Kate and Noah go. Looking forward to reading other books by Norah Bennett
Jeannie Zelos
Jan 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Everything I’ve Dreamed Of, Love In Lakes Crossing,  Norah Bennett

Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews

Genre:  romance, women’s fiction

I was a little underwhelmed by this novel. It sounded perfect for me, and was very well written.
Somehow though it just didn’t add up into the kind of story I expected, one where I’d find it hard to put the book down.

I liked Kate, she’d pulled herself up from a troubled history and I really felt for her, and she had a good connection with Noah. He’s also got p
Dina
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kate and Noah didn't think that they could find someone who could make each other want to feel the way that they wanted too.

Norah Bennett made her characters very likeable and I enjoyed her story for them to find happiness together. I love stories about having second chances at romance and this was a good one.

I received this book in exchange for an honest review.
RNDK
Jan 26, 2017 rated it liked it
You'll spend almost the whole story as tortured as the female protagonist trying to figure out what went so wrong in her past as she slowly reveals each layer.
Her negative self-judgement is maxed out while the hero's acceptance is swift and his judgement a minor burp on the road to a HEA.
Tami
Jan 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bennett-norah
This review is based on the ARC I received from the author and/or the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for my honest opinion.

3.5

I enjoyed reading this book. I adore second chance romances. This is a new to me author. I will be keeping and eye out for more from this one.
poppy
Jan 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked this book was a great read perfect for a lazy weekend.I really liked Noah and Kate's stories and loved that they found happiness together.Cant wait to try more from this author would recommend
Keara
Carla Herbert
May 14, 2017
Sarah Butland
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
A well written spine tingling romance.

The story of a woman who has found her place after running from a challenging past, finding herself stronger and wiser in some areas because of her hardships. Kate is the main character, strong to a fault, and is thrown from what she thought was her perfectly self-made life into a whirlwind of new and terrifying emotions.

In comes the seemingly too handsome for words and too good for her Reed, a very fitting name for Kate the bookstore owner. Through trials
Rhi
Apr 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
The second book in Norah Bennett's Love in Lakes Crossing series introduces Kate, the local bookstore owner, and Noah Reed, a well-to-do businessman, whose family grew up in Lakes Crossing. Kate has had a tough life and struggles to overcome all of the trauma. Her children's bookstore, Dreamscape, is her dream. She meets Noah when he comes to her store to buy a present for his niece. Like Kate, he has had pain in past, most notably his wife, Kristen, who died a few years ago. When he meets Kate, ...more
BleuBelle
Jan 10, 2017
Jules
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Everything I’ve Dreamed Of by Norah Bennett is a second-chance-at-love romance. Ms. Bennett’s contemporary romance is filled with empathetic main characters, over-protective siblings, and small-town politics, which makes it a deliciously rich read.

Kate Willowbrook grew up surrounded by physical and emotional abuse. Her abusive father, neglectful mother, and the gangs tormenting the school each made her life a living hell. Kate’s only escape is to run away. Her escape leads her on a long and wind
Su
H.K. Carlton
Dec 28, 2016
Glinda's books
Jan 07, 2017
Norah is a contemporary romance writer living deep in the woods on a lake in NW Jersey. She has been married for thirty years to the love of her life. She has two adult children, a Great Dane, a Maltipoo, and a Cockatoo. There is never any peace in her house and she likes it that way.

By day she is a serious professor and administrator at a university in the Northeast. By night she lets her imagina