Start by marking “Wicked Wicked Passage” as Want to Read:
Wicked Wicked Passage

Wicked Wicked Passage

Librarian's note: There is an Alternate Cover Edition for this edition of this book here.

“Ye crave a masterful hand. Ye’ll do well tae remember it whilst ye’r kneeling at my feet, and I’ll make certain ye count yerself blessed for the privilege.”

Clay MacDonough appears to have it all–sinful good looks, success, and a woman whose sexual appetites match his own–but he wants
Kindle Edition, 1, 143 pages
Published February 10th 2017 by Olivia Norem

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Wicked Passage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Wicked Passage

Start your review of Wicked Wicked Passage
Michaelene
Time travel, highlanders, and erotic times? Yes, please! Wicked Wicked Passage by Olivia Norem was a quick and sexy read.

Dara is worried when her lover, Clay, distances himself from her only to find out that Clay sells his company without saying a word. The time is right, however, and before she knows it, Dara’s waking up with a Highlander above her who looks like her lover but goes by the name, Angus.

And he wants Dara to submit to him fully.

I enjoyed how the time travel aspect was handled in t
Gskm
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short but oh so sweet

This was short but oh so very sweet and so well developed. It’s an interesting tale that captured my attention till the very last page. I like the way this author puts her ideas to paper.
john
Jun 15, 2017
Maggie
Apr 10, 2017
Kelsey
What the fuck did I just read...

Not time travel, 50 shades light... I can't say I liked this. It didn't make any sense.
Tina Colley
Oct 05, 2017
amanda york
Jun 06, 2018
KnottyGirl Reviews
WICKED WICKED PASSAGE is a Scottish time-travel romance by author Olivia Norem who is a new-to-me author. I have to say I’ll definitely be back for more! Time travel is not my usual genre, nor is historical. (Interestingly enough, they both used to be.) But this one hits it right over the park wall. Clay is a modern day Earl who lives in a castle. He’s decided to sell his company to spend his time with his love and submissive, Dara. Dara loves Clay, but has been pulling away, mostly due to his l ...more
Ariel C
is currently reading it
Feb 23, 2017
Dennis Rummens
is currently reading it
Feb 28, 2020
Olivia Norem
Feb 28, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Siobhan