Start by marking “No Campus for White Men: The Transformation of Higher Education into Hateful Indoctrination” as Want to Read:

No Campus for White Men shines a bright light on the growing obsession with diversity, victimization and identity politics on today's college campuses, and shows how it is creating an intensely hostile and fearful atmosphere that can only lead, ultimately, to ever greater polarization in American society.

Across the country, ugly campus protests over speakers with dissenti
Published January 4th 2017 by WND Books

Reese Copeland
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Details the reverse discrimination towards White guys on campus and how we're all regarded as priveledged. Demonstrates how Liberals indoctrinate campuses to believe that everything is the fault of White men and therefore, it's ok to hate us. While Lib's won't admit it, that attitude is called prejudice and any actions to bring a disadvantage to people of a particular skin color (White) is racism, or against a specific gender is called sexism.
Seregon
Aug 13, 2017 rated it did not like it
White men need to stop complaining that they "got left behind". No you didn't. You rested on your self given laurels and false senses of entitlement.

Really? "unrelated trends as "rape culture" hysteria"?

THIS is why the world hates white men. Not because you're white, or because you're a man. But because you're a douche bag that doesn't have to deal with the "rape culture hysteria". How nice it must be to not have to watch what you wear (mr I-can-be-shirtless) or watch how much you drink - if y
Johnny
Sep 11, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
No Campus for White Men reads like a battle cry for white people especially those who uphold conservative values who are tired of political correctness, identity politics, and victimhood. However, ironically, just like Milo Yiannopoulos' book (Milo also writes the Forward to this one), Scott Greer is guilty of the same victimhood for white people, which he criticizes for minorities.

Greer also gets it wrong on affirmative action. He thinks affirmative action benefits undeserving people of color
Whitney Moore
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lately I have felt a lot like Alice in Wonderland, as if I have wandered into some fantastical, surrealistic place where UP is down and DOWN is up. Reading this book helped me see some things I had not noticed before. For example, that the capital letter "I" in Identity Politics has translated into “I/Me-/Mine” instead of “we” or “us” together. This clarified for me how the I-I-I of Identity Politics has morphed over the years -- from initial efforts to achieve diversity into rules for protectin ...more
Justin
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is one of those books that is worth having for its bibliography. It is best viewed as a collection of sources that can be used to make arguments in greater depth and with greater seriousness. Although the arguments and facts contained within will not surprise anyone who has paid attention to what is happening on college campuses in the last few years, the author does cite numerous examples of campus craziness that you probably haven't heard of before. The various "false-flag" SJW attacks di ...more
Denise Spicer
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The author examines the depressing situation on college campus with their focus on radical identity politics where whites are made to feel guilty. In the chapter on rape culture feminism, the author offers some statistics to debunk that myth and also talks about hoaxes. This book is well referenced with end notes and index so the readers can double check his facts for themselves. The summary at the end questions: is college even worth it anymore? Very thought provoking and more than a bit scary.
Katie Krebs
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
No Campus for White Men is a very timely approach to American politics and the new right. Greer discusses the issues with modern American culture on college campuses including identity politics, safe spaces, victim culture, and how universities are a breeding ground for SJW’s. He uses many statistics and studies to provide examples and prove his points. Overall, I’d give this book a 5 out of 5 rating. I really enjoyed reading a political novel and identifying with the issues and opinions at hand ...more
Vagabond of Letters
****3/4

Great, essential reading which loses a quarter-star for a bit of cognitive dissonance in being unwilling to follow the argument to its conclusion or to the radical of the issues discussed.

Any other minor quibbles are easily forgiven in such a work which is true modern prophecy - it speaks on behalf of the eternal and immutable Truth to power - the slave morality 'power' of the faux-victims of victim culture, the thought police and SJWs, and the minority-identity political agitators who h
D Andrews
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Well done and very informative about the identity politics that ravage the modern college campus. The squelching of free speech by the liberal/left on campus along with the dilution of real curriculum with subjects with dubious intellectual foundations calls into question the value of present day American higher education. Greer is a very clear and engaging writer who rigorously references his work.
Colleen Lahey
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well, what a rude awakening. If you want to understand why a majority of college students are acting the way they are, this is the book for you. Makes you wonder if sending your children to college is even worth it. Definitely an eye opener.
Aryssa
Jul 06, 2017 rated it liked it
A look at the hysteria plaguing college campuses, this book offers insight into what's wrong with the college campuses today and how we can handle them in the future.
Duncan Smith
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The writing is workmanlike, but the message is important and Greer does a good job in publicizing what is happening in universities.
Frederick Hammill
Jun 15, 2018 rated it did not like it
The authors are uninformed on the topic upon which they write. Also, the writing style was definitely dry as heck.
Timothy
Some of the author's examples of political correctness run a muck on college campus' would be funny..... if they weren't so sad.
Pantteri4
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
A summary of the politization, indoctrination and the rise of tirbalism and totaliarism in universities in USA, as a result of identity politics and increasingly repressive demands for overt political correctness. Unfortunately, as is often the case of contemporary cultural phenomena, this too has been slowly creeping into universities across the western world in general. The rise of Donald Trump and nationalism across Europe has much more to do with the general societal trends outlined here, ra ...more
Colby Denton
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a very interesting book about the growing issue of political correctness on college campuses as well as the unfair treatment of conservatives in liberal academia. While diversity is good, too much can be a bad thing and hurt academia overall. Very thought-provoking read with most of the statistics and research surprisingly done by incredibly liberal professors.
Jamie
Apr 08, 2017
kenny  gemmoon
Jun 03, 2017
Briary
rated it did not like it
Apr 29, 2017
Jon
May 31, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Political Ponerology
  • Leftism Revisited: from de Sade and Marx to Hitler and Pol Pot
  • To Kill a Nation: The Attack on Yugoslavia
  • Higher Superstition: The Academic Left and Its Quarrels with Science
  • The Perils of "Privilege": Why Injustice Can't Be Solved by Accusing Others of Advantage
  • Disinformation
  • Black Lies Matter: Why Lies Matter to the Race Grievance Industry
  • Двести Лет Вместе (1795-1995)
  • Generation Identity ‒ A Declaration of War Against the '68ers
  • We Are Doomed: Reclaiming Conservative Pessimism
  • The Death of Right and Wrong: Exposing the Left's Assault on Our Culture and Values
  • Laughing Shall I Die: Lives and Deaths of the Great Vikings
  • Sniper Ace: From the Eastern Front to Siberia
  • What Do You Do With a Chocolate Jesus?: An Irreverent History of Christianity
  • Gods Of The Ancient Northmen
  • Das kulturelle Gedächtnis: Schrift, Erinnerung und politische Identität in frühen Hochkulturen
  • Hiroshima in America
  • The Evolutionary Psychology Behind Politics: How Conservatism and Liberalism Evolved Within Humans