Start by marking “Stupid Love” as Want to Read:
Stupid Love

Stupid Love

Cocktails…tick
Wing-woman …tick
Sunny beach and hot cabana boy…tick
One pissed off father who just happens to be the God of Love…ahhh, dang it.
Phoibe Cupid (aka Bee aka Hedone) is in the business of love…and she hates it. Stuck in a dead end job with no reprieve in sight, she and her trusty BFF, Mac (aka Mac the blood thirsty aka Mac the formidable), travel the mortal realm

To ask other readers questions about Stupid Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stupid Love

Gökçe
Oct 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Böyle kıyıda köşede kalmış garip kitapları bulmayı başardığım için alkışlar lütfen :D

Kitabı fantastik kitap olarak değerlendirirsem, o tür için 2,5/5
Kitabı standart bir romantik komedi kitabı olarak değerlendirirsem 3,5/5

Hedone Eros ve Psyche'in kızı. Kendisi Hedone isminden hoşlanmadığı için ismini Phoibe yapmış ama ona Bee deniyor. Neyse işte Bee babasının çöpçatanlık işinde çalışıyor. Yani kendisi tanrıça ama babası gibi o da ok atarak potansiyel ruh eşlerinin birbirlerini bulmalarını sağlama
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

It has been a while since I have read a Kirsty Dallas book, but what a way to get back in there!

Stupid Love is a little bit paranormal, a little bit contemporary, and a whole lot of fun.

Grounded to the mortal realm, meet Bee Cupid (yes, of those cupid's). She is in for a dose of her own medicine when the gods (who are also her parents) tell her she has to fall in love to know how it feels.

I freaking adore Bee and her BFF Mac. They are quirky, and fun, mischief m
Kirsty Dallas
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tamara
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Greek Mythology isn't my "thing" and after a bit of a slow start I wasn't sure if this particular Kirsty Dallas book was for me. However, I'm so glad that I powered through because I ended up loving it!

Bee was snarky, sassy, clever and everything I love in a female lead. She had a very different view on love to what you would expect from someone who's in the business of love and soulmates.

Bee along with her best friend Mac had the kind of friendship that we all yearn for. They were always there
Petra Gleason
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love N. Books
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pet’s $0.02

I absolutely love books that bring the Greek Gods to life and make them real.

But, that’s not all this book is about.

Picture if you will, a goddess….

She’s the daughter of Cupid and Psyche. She has unlimited power. She has irreverent friends who encourage her to act impulsively. She has unlimited resources to make everything she could ever want happen. And, she hates her job…

When over half of the love matches made result in hurt feelings, disillusionment and divorce, she just d
Jo-The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
With brilliant characters and a story that was just a little bit different, "Stupid Love" kept me entertained with every turn of the page. I loved this lighthearted and fun read.

"Love was for losers, the special kind
who used the wrong hand to make an 'L' on their forehead."

Bee had an extremely cynical view of love and stayed away from any kind of romance, which was kind of hilarious considering her family background and her job. Bee's surname was Cupid and her family business was all about he
Konny
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stupid Love - A standalone comedy romance that’s a little bit contemporary and a little bit paranormal, by bestselling author Kirsty Dallas - the author.
This sums it up pretty much.
Meet Hedone - Phoibe - Bee Cupid. Shes the daughter of the goddess Psyche and the god Eros.
She doesnt believe in HEA- " love is for losers " .
With this witty and fun read Kirsty Dallas proves that love isnt for losers- at all, no its love conquers all.
Stupid love is a beautiful love story, beautifully thought out, bea
FMR Book Grind
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LEEANN'S REVIEW
5 STARS

Ever thought about what cupid does when not firing those pesky arrows into unsuspecting lovers butts? Well have a read of this book and find out!
Leeann Wright
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My knowledge of Greek mythology is pretty much zero so for me this book was pure entertainment and I hope that if anyone is into the facts of mythology that they read this book and take it in the spirit it was meant to be taken. Kirsty Dallas has let her creative juices run wild with this one and has pulled it off with absolute brilliance.

Pheibe Cupid
Beyond The Covers Blog
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: melissa
Arc received from the author for an honest review.

I love a story with some Greek mythology thrown in and of course how can you not have a love story without some cupid. So when I got the chance to read this novel I jumped at it. I am so happy to say that it was exactly what I hoped it would be.

This novel follows Phoibe Cupid (aka Bee aka Hedone) the daughter of goddess Psyche and the god Eros. And yes she is from that family of Cupids. But while her parents are all about making the perfect mat
H.B. Butler
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an Advanced Reader's Copy of Stupid Love, and boy was I thrilled with it! Kirsty Dallas is the master of romantic comedies, in my opinion, and did not disappoint with Stupid Love!

Bee and Mac are such fun and quirky characters and I was reminded a lot of myself and my best friend when reading about them. They're BFF's, partners in crime and haters of love! Or is it just that they don't understand the power of love?

Austin and Walker are so incredibly swoon-worthy and
Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)
Loved this book so much. I've always loved Greek mythology and this story gave it a fun and exciting twist.

I've been glued to my iPad all day, no matter what I just couldn't put this book down. I just adored the characters and their witty and wild personalities. I was literally in fits of laughter through this book, the constant banter between Bee and Mac was just classic. I'm writing this with a huge smile cause I can still hear them in my head lol.

Another book to add to my faves list. Definit
Catherine Chapman
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I personally went in to this book blindly I won it through another author and hadn't read anything from this author and floved it i I couldn't put it down I had to go to work and every now and then I would read a couple more pages it was different to anything I have ever read it was like a paranormal but at the same time it wasn't I'm glad I read it and will definitely be reading more from this author
Kat
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Kats Thoughts:
#stupidlove should be on your #tbr it's #fabulous - Bee was a #toughcookiewhen it came to #love but #austin was #manenough to persevere. #review to follow. #cherub #Cupid #gods #goddesses and #wicked #humour 📚👍🎉😍👶 #pooptential is an awesome word, fitting too when you think about the nappy duty 😉👶
Sammyloo
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was my very first Kristy Dallas book and I was pleasantly surprised by it. I didn't exactly realize what I was getting into when I started this book.

Stupid Love is a cross between a Paranomral story and a Contemporary story. It is fun and a little different. It's energizing and marches to beat of its own drum.
Kim
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun game on the Gods

Bee and Mac were fun. I like how they took in Goth Boy.
Austin was a bit of a jerk, even after the indifference arrow obstacle was overcome.
A few things were left undone, what happens to Maive? Why does Mac always wear a hat?
There were a few editing errors, but they weren't enough to detract from the story.
Emily Gould
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bee and Mac are a couple of immortal besties out to have some fun. Bee is a Cupid who has been having a little fun with her arrows until her Dad steps in and not only grounds her to the mortal world but shoots her and her potential Austin with arrows.
Stupid Love is a little different than your standard romcom but is definitely full of fun and love.
Quinn Stone
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG, this book had me cracking up! The conversations between Phoibe and Mac were hilarious. Walker was the ultimate swoonworthy hero. This take on mythology was definitely quirky, fun and new.
Karlena Lipari
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my first Kirsty Dallas book and it won't be my last!! I loved her writing style and the unique plot!! I freaking loved Bee and Mac's banter #squadgoals! I laughed so much reading this! Loved Austin and Bee's chemistry (when he finally noticed her). Sexy, sweet and funny!! I definitely recommend this book and would love to see this in a series of other God/Goddess offspring.

Arc copy generously provided by author for honest review
Melissa
Jun 07, 2018
Kylie
Dec 26, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Kirsty Dallas is an international bestselling and award winning author from the south east corner of Queensland, in Australia. Her comedy romance, Decker's Wood, reached Amazon's Best Seller list and was a Goodreads Top 10 Comedy for 2014. Her novels to date also include the highly acclaimed Mercy's Angels Series which tackles the subject of violence against women, and stand alone novels Breeze of ...more