Start by marking “Grand Parade” as Want to Read:
Grand Parade

Grand Parade

Megan is a young photographer with her first real job at the Royal Adelaide Show, where she has to capture the agricultural event. As a city girl, she is clueless, and when she gets too close to a grumpy bull, she is kicked in the head.

Guilty that his bull hurt someone and aware of the painful side effects of head injuries due to the loss of his sister, Jackson takes care
Kindle Edition
Published January 25th 2017 by Soul Mate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Grand Parade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grand Parade

Tania's Book Blog
Jan 25, 2017 Tania's Book Blog rated it really liked it
**Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review**

If you want a quick romance read of a city girl and a country boy falling in love, grab this book.

Megan & Jackson met after his bull accidentally hit her in the head. It was the strangest way to meet the love of your life but it worked for them.

Little to no drama and happily ever after with two individuals that are from different worlds but comprised to have their forever.
Books Laid Bare
Jan 25, 2017 Books Laid Bare rated it really liked it
This was a sweet sexy read that seemed to itch in with just the right amount of sass and sauce.
Megan is trying to get her career off the ground, photography is her passion but can this time she is heading out of her comfort zone, out of the city and into the big outdoors, in a bid to capture the perfect picture for her latest assignment. Unfortunately for her first venture into the countryside doesn’t go as planned and she is unfortunately on the receiving end of an blow by one of the bull that
Elizabeth Neal
Jan 25, 2017 Elizabeth Neal rated it liked it
Megan, a photographer, is working her first real assignment, an agricultural event. Yes, she's taking pictures of animals. Well, she was, until a bull decided to get too close to her, therefore, causing her to get injured. Though she's seeing stars and in pain from getting a hoof to the head, *no, that is not a metaphor...you gutter minded people wink*, the vision of the man helping her causes a different reaction. When it's revealed she may have a concussion, requiring supervision for a few hou ...more
Sassy Southern
Feb 01, 2017 Sassy Southern rated it liked it
Lucy
Jan 19, 2017 Lucy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-read
This is the second rural romance I have read by Lilliana Rose and she sets the bar even higher with this one.

City girl Megan is committed to finding the perfect photos for a rural paper during the Royal Adelaide Show to boost her fledgling photography career. Nothing prepared her for accidently being kicked in the head by a massive bull during the Grand Parade owned by hot country guy Jackson.
Jackson is a sexy hero with a troubled past. He was the perfect tortured, alpha hero and I adored how pr
Louise Ims
Jan 22, 2017 Louise Ims rated it really liked it
So this is my first book by this author and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I could totally connect with the characters and the setting being an Aussie city girl who got my own cowboy. I know people like the characters in this book I could almost put faces to the characters.
I thought the story was different and interesting and it kept me captivated and wanting more all the way to the end.
I could feel the rush of new love and the hesitation and self doubt that you have in a new relationship and was chee
Donna
Jan 26, 2017 Donna rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, 2017
I liked the premise of the story and I thought the main characters were sweet, although I do have to admit that I never really engaged with them. I think it may be because they were so preoccupied with their attraction to one another and with having sex that other aspects of their personalities were buried. I also found Megan's inner thoughts about Jackson were so repetitive that the pacing of the story slowed noticeably during these sections.
Emma obsessed book reviews bramley
Jan 29, 2017 Emma obsessed book reviews bramley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This story is very realistic and shows how goo the author is. The characters were amazing. I was sucked in from the first page and just couldn't put it down till id finished. This story is the perfect mix of sweet and sexy with some humorous bits as well. I cant wait to read more from this author in the future.

Highly recommended
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book
Carole
Jan 11, 2017 Carole rated it really liked it
Shelves: cowboys
I love the way Jackson and Megan connect throughout this story.
You really get to experience all the ins and outs of what it is
like to be behind the scenes at the fair.
There is some drama, but a happy ending.
I highly recommend this story.
Apache Flower
Jan 29, 2017 Apache Flower rated it really liked it
I liked this book and the characters in it. If you like a read wiwell sexy cowboy well this is for you! Grand Parade also had its sad moments as well and a lot of ppl can relate to losing a love one. I think ppl should give this a read!!!
Andi
Feb 15, 2017 Andi rated it really liked it
This was a cute story I especially liked how Megan & Jackson met. It read fast in some parts & slower in others. All in all it held my attention. I received an ARC at no cost from the author.
Lynette
Lynette rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2017
Leesa Bow
Leesa Bow rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2017
Mary
Jan 28, 2017 Mary rated it really liked it
This sweet romance between Jackson and Megan was great. While not overly steamy it was a fun quick read!
Nadine Bookaholic
Jan 25, 2017 Nadine Bookaholic marked it as to-read
Check out the release blitz and read an excerpt on my blog:
Kerry Richardson
Kerry Richardson rated it did not like it
Feb 03, 2017
Jessica Mitchell
Feb 08, 2017 Jessica Mitchell rated it it was amazing
A sweet romance with a bit of sass thrown in for good measure.
Megan is a photographer for the Stock Journal. Working at the Royal Adelaide Show for the next week will hopefully give her more work and recognition of his work. But things never go as planned, even when the job is easy. But at least she gets to see some man candy up close and personal.
Jackson is kicking himself for not keeping his bull Bruce under control. He knows how he is around crowds. But that still doesn't excuse what happene
Jennifer Oloughlin
Jan 25, 2017 Jennifer Oloughlin rated it really liked it
Jackson and Megan definitely have fun together. I thought the story was interesting. Not only is it about Megan and Jackson navigating the connection they feel with each other only just having met but, it was also about cattle farming. I loved the breakfast scene with Jackson's family and friends embarrassing him. Haha. That was great.

**** I voluntarily readan advanced readers copy of this book ****
Debbie
Feb 22, 2017 Debbie rated it it was amazing
Very sweet story, made a really lovely change, boy meets girl story without any of the kinky way out stuff
Eleni Konstantine
Eleni Konstantine marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2017
T Van
T Van marked it as to-read
Sandra (bookjunkee)
Sandra (bookjunkee) marked it as to-read
Jessica Settle
Jessica Settle marked it as to-read
Jean Torgeson white
Jean Torgeson white marked it as to-read
Arica Shupe
Arica Shupe marked it as to-read
Dannah Alcayaga
Dannah Alcayaga marked it as to-read
Paula Genereau
Paula Genereau marked it as to-read
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Venly
Venly marked it as to-read
A. McCarty
A. McCarty marked it as to-read
Connie McElfresh
Connie McElfresh marked it as to-read
Heather Merriman
Heather Merriman marked it as to-read
Jaime Seal
Jaime Seal marked it as to-read
Lisa Gallant
Lisa Gallant marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2017
Peggy Dekerlegand
Peggy Dekerlegand marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2017
Mallory
Mallory marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2017
Sandra Sofia
Sandra Sofia marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2017
Rebecca Brimage
Rebecca Brimage marked it as to-read
Thi
Thi marked it as to-read
Sheridan
Sheridan marked it as to-read
Cat Wright
Cat Wright marked it as to-read
Susan D.
Susan D. marked it as to-read
Lisa Davis
Lisa Davis marked it as to-read
Tracy Banach
Tracy Banach marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2017
Susan James
Susan James marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2017
LizC
LizC marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2017
Lilliana is a creative writer and poet. She enjoys pulling levers and turning cogs in steampunks worlds. Recently she put on her old dusty farm boots for inspiration to write a rural romance (Grand Parade) - variety is the spice of life!
More about Lilliana Rose...