Start by marking “Undercover (The Manhattanites #8)” as Want to Read:
Undercover (The Manhattanites #8)

Undercover

(The Manhattanites #8)

Talk show host Poppy White thought she'd seen it all while working in journalism, but when her boyfriend, Mikhail Chekhov, supposedly dies in an explosion and she goes to identify the body, the man on the table at the morgue isn't as endowed as her lover. Nope. There's no way that needle dick is his. But if Mikhail isn't dead, then where is he?

Bisexual, dominant, and rich
Published March 7th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Undercover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undercover

Coco.V
May 30, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (5/30/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Bisexual, dominant, and rich, Jagger Chabon is Mikhail's hung, inked-upplayboy of a lover on the down low. He kn
Dita
Apr 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
"Smart me is saying, Don’t do it. Dumb me is saying, Go, Poppy, go!"

Oooooh I like this book. This book is the first part in the Poppy and Jagger's stories. It's such a tease. It makes me dying to know what will happen next.
There's thrill and suspense and laughter (with poppy of course there's laughters, she's a drama queen). This book got the hotness too, there's M/M action going on (hot Russian diplomat and hot TV host).
Yup I'm pretty enjoying reading it. Although the rest of Manhattanites did
Sandy S
Mar 11, 2017 rated it liked it

About the book: Release Date March 7, 2017

Talk show host Poppy White thought she’d seen it all while working in journalism, but when her boyfriend, Mikhail Chekhov, supposedly dies in a subway explosion and she goes to identify the body, the man on the table at the morgue isn’t as endowed as her lover. Nope. There’s no way that needle dick is his. But if Mikhail isn’t dead, then where is he?

Bisexual, dominant, and rich, Jagger Chabon is Mikhail’s hung, inked up, playboy of a lover on t
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
A short and quick read, Undercover has plenty of mystery, espionage, secrets danger, humor, a ménage, and an edge of your seat cliff hanger. If you're a fan of Avery Aster's The Manhanattanites series, you'll love this erotic story.

I volunteered to review an advanced readers copy of this book.
Book Snob Sue
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Damn I love this series. This is one of my favorite series, honestly can't really explain, but I guess it's that the characters are just so relatable. This is a group that you just want to hang out with, that reminds you of real people. Love it.

This book is about Poppy, who I adore and admire....all in one. She has her own T.V. show and now has a cohost, that she is not very "fond" of....understatement. When Poppy's long time boyfriends apartment had an explosion, she finds out that the person i
Melanie Marnell
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Poppy White, successful talk show host and now co-host of Hard News. Jagger Chabon, successful journalist, speaks five languages and now co-host of Hard News. They mix about as well as oil and water. Imagine their surprise when they show up at the Coroner's office, at the same time, to identify the man they've each been dating. Next they being shot at. What the heck???

This is a serial book with cliffhanger.
LabbayS
Aug 19, 2018
Mary Bush
Dec 31, 2017
Theresa
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I loved this book even with the cliff hanger or maybe because of the cliff hanger. Poppy and Jagger getting to know them and can the work together both in business and to find Mikhail Chekhov. There was some intense chases and I can't wait for the next installment. This series is absolutely wonderful and each book is great.
Kathy Lok Crisher Hunter
Alison
Apr 02, 2017
Kimberly
Apr 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Poppy is back with Jagger as her professional sidekick. They hate each other, of course, even though there is a mad attractions between them. When they discover what, or I should say who, they have in common they have no choice but to rely on each other!

Fast, furious, and fun fun fun! Can't wait to dive into the next one!
Mary Birchfield
May 12, 2017
Kathleen R.
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Title: Undercover
Author: Avery Aster

5 amazing stars

I've read many books of the Manhattanites series from Avery Aster and loved them, falling in love with the many characters that didn't seem to fit together but they did. Avery Aster has this ability to create characters that you almost love to hate, but love to love them, and that's what happened to me when i picked up her books. Undercover was no different, telling the story of Poppy, Mikhail and Jagger, their story so unbelievably twisted
Sherry
Jul 17, 2017
Lylian Aguiar
Poppy may have had it rough for a bit in her life but this is undeniably a fun, easy, fast, good read!
Kristin Scearce
Mar 10, 2017
Jammie Bebout
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great start to Poppy’s story in the Manhattanites series! Short, sweet, and oh so sexy! Just what I've come to expect from Avery Aster. All of the characters in the Manhattanites series are outrageous, but Poppy is in a league of her own. I fell in love with this story right off the bat and remained riveted to the very last page. I quite literally could not put it down. I would highly recommend Undercover and can't wait to read the next book in this serial.

*I was given a copy of this boo
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

If you have read Ms Aster's Manhattanites series, you will have met our leading lady Poppy White previously - though if you are like me, you mostly didn't like her.

You don't have to have read the series to jump in with Undercover serial, but they are so much fun why would you want to miss them?

Poppy and Jagger - work colleagues who find out they share a lover - this could be interesting, right?

There is mystery and intrigue, but just as things start to get interes
Klaudia
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one was a really quick read. Seriously, it took me half an hour to read and I enjoyed every minute of it. We get one hero with double life, his lover and a determined heroine, who is also in a relationship with the first one. Complicated! A lot of action, some MM scenes and promise of great, entertaining stories ahead.

There’s a cliffhanger in this one, but the next part is already out.
Blanca
Oct 13, 2017
Candy Virgil
Jan 12, 2018
Mary
Mar 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh boy Poppy! Undercover is part 1 of a new serial from Avery Aster that focuses on Poppy’s character. What a fun and thrilling new adventure as Poppy starts a new TV show, she finds out she has to co-star with Jagger. Now Poppy isn’t a Jagger fan but when these 2 end up at the morgue at the same time to identify Mikhail’s body. Well, they find out they have more in common than they know. It also seems they’ve found themselves in the middle of a mystery.
Stacey
Dec 11, 2017
Lakenya
Jun 10, 2017
Sandra
May 30, 2017
Get a FREE ebook when you join Avery Aster's newsletter http://eepurl.com/CQ665

A graduate of New York University and a resident of the Big Apple for twenty years, New York Times bestselling author Avery Aster writes popular fiction in several genres. Erotic Romance fans enjoy Avery’s The Manhattanites books, while New Adult readers can’t get enough of the Undergrad Years. For those who like a goo

The Manhattanites (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Undergrad (The Manhattanites, #0.5)
  • Unscrupulous (The Manhattanites, #1)
  • Undressed (The Manhattanites, #2)
  • Unsaid (The Manhattanites, #3)
  • Unconventional (The Manhattanites, #4)
  • A Manhattanite's Christmas (The Manhattanites #5)
  • Unique (The Manhattanites, #5)
  • Uncensored (The Manhattanites, #7)
  • Unless (Jagger & Poppy Book 2)
  • Unlucky (Jagger & Poppy Book 3)