Start by marking “Brie's Submission: Books 1-3” as Want to Read:
Brie's Submission: Books 1-3

Brie's Submission: Books 1-3 (Brie's Submission #1-3)

Take a peek into the sensual world of BDSM

Brie Bennett’s life is about to change.

An invitation to the exclusive Submissive Training Center is one she can't turn down.

As Brie learns the art of submission under the skilled hands of a team of Dominants, her boundaries are tested and her heart is put on the line.

But as Graduation Day approaches, she can only be collared by
Kindle Edition
Published February 2nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Brie's Submission, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brie's Submission

Joëlle
Feb 03, 2017 Joëlle is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
*** ARC kindly provided by the Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review. ***
Lily Flower
Mar 06, 2017 Lily Flower rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read!

This is my first time reading for This author. Story was good enough the characters too. Hope you like it .
Kirsten
Mar 19, 2017 Kirsten rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read each of these books separately beginning in 2012 before they were combined. Brie's tale hooked me from the very beginning. From the first day at the tobacco shop, through the collaring ceremony, I couldn't wait to find out what happened next. The journey that Brie and her classmates undertake to learn how to be submissives is one that makes others wonder if the Submissive Training Center is real.
Becki
Feb 05, 2017 Becki rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read each installment of this book separately and couldn't wait for the next one to be published.
Red manages to paint the settings so beautifully that you feel like you are right there with the characters. I felt every emotion that Brie felt, celebrated her accomplishments and fell in love with all of the Doms.
I recommend the Brie series to anyone interested in learning more about submissive training or just looking for some really hot erotica.
shannon garner
Mar 03, 2017 shannon garner rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love love love this series!!!
Kathleen R.
Feb 13, 2017 Kathleen R. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Title: Brie's Submission Box Set
Author: Red Phoenix

5 amazing stars

I've always been intrigued by Red Phoenix's novels. Having read bits of excerpts and reading her newsletter had piqued my curiosity like there's no tomorrow, so I kept my eye out for that one moment that box sets of the Brie Submission seires would come available. Brie is a young woman who feels like she's missing something from her life but can't pinpoint what exactly until a man comes in the tobacco shop and leaves a card to
Brittany Hames
Mar 06, 2017 Brittany Hames rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg

Perfect perfect perfect I'm shocked she fell in love with the head master In shocked as shot she didn't pick Mr Wallace my God he sounded hot. But will see because he seems like a pushy little bast ardent so will see what's in story for the next books. Can't wait.
Claire Wright
Mar 06, 2017 Claire Wright rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series. loving the development of the characters and how they interact with each other. am already up to book 11 and am patiently waiting for book 12. Excellent read.
Brenda Brandenstein
Mar 03, 2017 Brenda Brandenstein rated it it was amazing
Join Brie on her chance of a lifetime to discover who she is and becomes who she wants to be. She'll fall in love and meet so many unique people. Reading these books makes you feel like the characters can pop out of the book and join you for coffee, or just extremely hot love!!
Kayla
Feb 19, 2017 Kayla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my first taste of Red's writing and I'm completely smitten! Brie's Submission is wrote exceptionally well! The plot and characters are absolutely flawless! By far one of the best BDSM books I have had the pleasure of reading! The details in this book are exceptional and well versed! You can tell the author has done her research and knows all a great deal of information on the subject. This book was complete sophistication and sensuality.

Brie Bennett is a aspiring film maker currently w
Becky Wise
Feb 20, 2017 Becky Wise rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A hot sexy read. This takes you into the world of submission training school. Brie is a 22 year old aspiring film maker entering into the 6 week school. Loved this story. You see Brie and her fellow submissions grow as the books go on. I loved all the Doms and the Domme featured. Will she find a Dom at the end of the 6 week course? Yes but you feel her struggle. If you're looking for a book in the world of BDSM and features the view of the submission this is an amazing book. I look forward to th ...more
Sharon
Feb 06, 2017 Sharon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m not 100% sure how this lines up with the original Brie series since I didn’t finish all of them yet. I did read Brie Learns the Art of Submission which is 479 pages and this book is listed as 634 so there is a bit of new content. I think about 13 chapters. Overall I read Brie in 2015 and it is one book that stands out in my mind as one of my favorites.

This is the story of one Brianna Bennett, who is working in a tobacco shop. But then one day a man comes in and pretty much turns her whole wo
Crystal Wegrzynowicz
Loved it!
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Feb 02, 2017 Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms rated it it was amazing
I had read Teach Me, Love Me and Catch Me in 2013 before I started leaving reviews. Of course I was one of those women that found out about BDSM from reading FSOG and it just opened up my reading world. I felt like I hit pay dirt when I found Red Phoenix and her Brie’s Submission Series. So here is my chance to leave a review.

I have always loved Brie Bennett! She is so open to exploring her sexual being in a submissive way. Brie is fun loving, has a generous soul and loves life.

I have forgotten
Royal Lioness
Feb 06, 2017 Royal Lioness rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Same Brie BDSM series, new covers and combos

I enjoyed the original version of this, and this is the same sexy bdsm stories with different covers and length of story. Brie is 22 years old and an aspiring filmmaker when Sir enters the tobacco shop where she works. He slips her his business card and she is soon applying to the bdsm training center where he is headmaster.

There are interesting subs and Doms. The training is quite instense. And there is the forbidden desire and the twist. That sets th
Sharon
Feb 01, 2017 Sharon rated it it was amazing

Shauna Ambriz
Feb 14, 2017 Shauna Ambriz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait for more!

Sexy! Hot! Sizzling! I loved all of it, and I can't wait for the next one. Red Phoenix has a way of sucking you in and holding you hostage.
Corrie
Feb 06, 2017 Corrie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I picked up this series one by one when they first came out and honestly it is definitely a series that sticks with you for a long time.

Each book is a novella, so the whole story eases you through Brie's submission step by step. Not only does the series show Brie walking through each step of submission, but also building on the great love between her and Sir.

This series is hot, Hot, HOT and I highly recommend them!
Brenda Henderson
Feb 05, 2017 Brenda Henderson rated it it was amazing
Would you like to read the most amazing love story around, do you just love alpha male characters and strong females who know exactly what they want and go after it, Interested in bdsm or just curious? You will find this and much more when you join Brie's journey from the tobacco shop to the training center for submissive's. Follow Brie and her friends on this journey of discovery, their struggles and triumphs, and how Brie strives to become the best submissive the training center has ever produ ...more
Keesha
Feb 06, 2017 Keesha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this because of all the training but as I continued to read I began Falling in love with the process. By graduation I was freaking out! But by the end of book 3 I was in love. Can't wait to continue this story!!!
January Apted
Feb 06, 2017 January Apted rated it it was amazing
I loved this box set a great way to get hooked on the amazing series. The way she writes about the submissive training program keeps you turning the pages to see what and who she will end up with next! I can't wait to read the rest of the books in the series!
Dannah Alcayaga
Feb 06, 2017 Dannah Alcayaga rated it it was amazing
Brie's Submission: Books 1-3 by Red Phoenix

*ARC provided for honest review.

For BDSM genre, this one I've grown to like. I stopped reading BDSM books because they were too much for my taste, and though there are times that I just skimmed through scenes on this book, I love the author’s way of writing it. It was well-written and descriptive, and it has shocking turn of events, with a lot of interesting characters.

5 stars.
Carron
Carron rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2017
Hope
Hope rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2017
Erica Dugue
Erica Dugue rated it liked it
May 16, 2017
d c (duane)
d c (duane) rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2017
kristina
kristina rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2017
Morgana.Book.Extravaganza
Morgana.Book.Extravaganza rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2017
Autumn
Autumn rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2017
Janell
Janell rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
USA Today Bestselling Author

Red Phoenix is an award-winning erotica author who gained popularity with her BDSM series, Brie's Submission. She has won 8 reader choice awards for her various novels. When she is not writing, you can find her on Facebook or Twitter interacting with fans.

"I heart my fans!" ~Red

For the Latest News, sign up for Red's newsletter! redphoenix69.com/newsletter-signup

To join
More about Red Phoenix...

Brie's Submission (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Teach Me (Brie's Submission, #1)
  • Love Me (Brie's Submission, #2)
  • Catch Me (Brie's Submission, #3)
  • Try Me (Brie's Submission, #4)
  • Protect Me (Brie's Submission, #5)
  • Hold Me (Brie's Submission, #6)
  • Surprise Me (Brie's Submission, #7)
  • Trust Me (Brie's Submission, #8)
  • Claim Me (Brie's Submission, #9)
  • Enchant Me (Brie's Submission, #10)