Start by marking “Sweet Spot (Irresistible, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Spot (Irresistible, #1)

Sweet Spot

(Irresistible #1)

Our first meeting as neighbors was screwed from the start.
He was hot. I was naked. And we had no chance in hell at ever being platonic.

ebook
Published March 30th 2017

Start your review of Sweet Spot (Irresistible, #1)
Anovelqueen
***4 STARS***

Sweet Spot is the first book in the Irresistible Series and it is sizzling hot. Lia is starting to live her best life in New York after getting out of a disastrous long term relationship. She is working her dream job as a baker and found the best apartment to rent. Her landlady Tess is away and in the meantime her brother Lukas stays in her apartment. Lukas is gorgeous and cocky and immediately attracted to Lia. It could be the fact that the first time they meet Lia is just out of t
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

LIVE! Looking forward to these abs!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Our first meeting as neighbors was screwed from the start.
He was hot. I was naked. And we had no chance in hell at ever being platonic.

I’ll be the first to admit that I live at extremes. After going ten years locked in what felt like a dysfunctional marriage, I’m now decidedly boy-free. In nearly three years I’ve had no boyfriends, no flings, no dates and no sex. For the sake of my dream caree
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
4.25

When I heard Stella Rhys was coming out with a new book, I knew I had to get my hands on it immediately! I fell in love with her writing when I read her last novel, Ex Games. If you haven’t already read that one, you totally should! You won’t regret it, and you definitely won’t regret reading this book either. Sweet Spot lived up to my expectations in every possible way!

Lia Pope enjoys living in her quiet little apartment all alone. One night, while trying to take a relaxing bath, she hears
Aug 08, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, contemporary
I was curious about this about this series and found that I already had the first book in my Kindle.

It was a good surprise. There were cute moments and moments I rolled my eyes but overall, it was a solid read. I liked Lia way more than her male counterpart but it was good.

It’s nothing groundbreaking but it’s a good romance read.
Lindsay

Wow. Omg wow. I seriously love Stella Rhys’s books. I was kicking myself all the way through this book because I stupidly started it when I didn’t have a day off. So I kept having to put it down and go to work. And lord knows that 30 min lunch breaks isn’t long enough to read!

I was hooked from page 1. The way Lia and Lukas met was hilarious. I honestly can’t remember a time when I loved the first meet as much in a book. I could easily picture what was going on and a) I was glad it wasn’t me and
CristiinaReads❀
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
➳Becoming neighbors was not something that they expected, but becoming lovers was something that they never in a million years saw coming. Both Lia and Lukas indulged, in a way that makes you fall in love with not only their chemistry, but their initiating love story and their end of it…

➳Having a neighbor was never something that bothered Lia. However, when she sees that her next door neighbor is going away on vacation and lets her brother stay for the mean time at her place, Lia never expec
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Stella Rhys Fans, Romance
4.5 Well, That Shocked the Hell Out Me Stars
* * * *1/2 Spoiler Free
You know the feeling when you are minding your own business and then something out of left field takes you by surprise... That feeling of - Wow how did I not see that coming....Well, that was what happened to me when I started Sweet Spot by Stella Rhys the other night.

Yes, I started this book at the crazy hour of 11PM and it held me until my eyes were dropping and I couldn't keep them open any longer...With only a few hours of s
warhawke
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of cupcakes and sunshine lol!
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

After ten years of being stuck in an unhealthy relationship, Lia Pope was finally ready to move on. With a new city, came a new hope for a brighter future especially with her chocolate business about to kick off, so the last thing she needed was a distraction from an irresistible new neighbor.

Lukas Hendricks barged into her life at the most inconvenient moment. With his good looks and sometimes infuriating personality, he plan
✰ Liz ✰
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
~4.5 SWEET STARS~
"She was like a drug. She soothed and calmed me down and had me thinking crazy thoughts at the same time."
description

Sweet Spot is a stand-alone contemporary blend of smoking hot passion and sweet (and tender) romance. When Lia Pope meets her new smoking hot neighbor Lukas Hendricks, she simply cannot resist having a taste! (And then some!)

description
"Look at how fucking sexy you are. Look how you fucking spoil me with those beautiful tits."
Lia Pope has spent a good portion of her life takin
Jen
4.5 Stars

He’s like… aggressively good-looking. I swear every single muscle on his body is an attention whore. They keep flexing and rippling when all he’s doing is standing there and crossing his arms. It’s stupid.”

Lia Pope doesn't have time for a man, much less a relationship. She's spent the past three years trying to get her business up and running, despite the precarious financial situation her ex left her with, and she's not about to let another man sidetrack her dreams. Especially not
Rachel (LoverofTBR)
Standalone Series Order
#1 – Sweet Spot – Lukas and Lia
#2 – Bad Boss – Julian and Sara
#3 – Dirty Deeds – Emmett and Aly
#4 – Hothead – Drew and Evie
#5 – Now or Never – Iain and Holland

Notes
Thank you, Simran, for getting me hooked on this series!! 😘

Rating
4 ‘cute and freakishly sweet’ 🌟

Rating
I think the song, Tu Meri, fits Lia and Lukas’s story! The video is linked to the song if you click on the name of the song and here is the translation for anyone interest
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Audiobook review. Sometimes a good narrator can really push the story to the next level. /fans self. WOW! Lukas and Lia were both fantastic but Lukas had just that little bit extra. Tone, pitch, and pace were all strong.

The story itself was great. It had comedy, romance, steamy intimacy, a solid plot, maturity, and great characters. The prose was natural, pacing flawless, and overall, it was the full package.

I really liked the secondary characters and am eager to read the next in the series.

Sa
Alex ♈
Bindi Boo
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing

SO GOOD!I loved reading this book. It was super sweet, light and swoony with steamy, steamy scenes. Just the kind of read i needed to escape the real world.

I love it when the main characters face their issues head on and let their hearts lead them to the right path. No unnecessary drama, although there were moments of self doubts but i just love the way they trusted each other. Lukas and Lia were hilariously cute together and i'm hoping there's more- Sara and Julian..come on, i feel it
 V. Simran
5 “ Lia & Lukas “ stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

First of all I’m in love with The cover. That Guy🔥😍
Secondly, this book was so freaking hot, I’m in love with it too. It gave me so many feels, there was a smile on my face at all times. First book by this author, she has become one of my favourite. Her writing style is light, funny, sweet and oh so steamy. It just sucks you in. I am beating myself up why didn’t I read her books sooner but glad at the same too that I finally did. 😁

”What did you see?” I demande
Maria...
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
"4 HoT Stars"

This book was...

description

So after recovering from the hotness of this book here I am writing a review. And I think this book's name should have been "HOT Spot" because it was that DAMN...

description

I loved how their story started, and their first meeting was great. I loved this book and the chemistry was phenomenal! Lukas and Lia were pretty A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

description

It's been a while since I read a book and got so excited and devoured it so fast I was like 'The End" what the HELL?

Lukas was...

Trying to find the
Dilek VT
Jun 30, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
The heroine is involved in too many humiliating situations. I cannot go on; her being that stupid just gets on my nerves...
AJ
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, steamy, romantic
4.5 stars! I LOVED IT!!

Epic banter, sensational chemistry, SOOOOO much hotness and gorgeously romantic - and functional for the win! This book is lots of fun with a lot of heart, and is such a great read. I absolutely loved it!

Lia Pope has been intentionally celibate for three years. After a vicious break up she moved to NYC to start over and to work towards fulfilling her dream of opening her own store for the gourmet chocolates that she makes. She is on the cusp of achieving the success she ha
JewelsyGoolsy
Apr 19, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

Based on the blurb, I was expecting a super light, fluffy and funny story, but instead a got something a little more deeper and little sadder than expected. Still, I'm not complaining as I finished this book in one night and enjoyed myself :)

Told in dual 1st person POV and standalone story with a HFN that's 3 years out.
bella farren
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5/5 stars

holy hell. I fell in love with this book and it’s characters hard and fast, it was angsty, witty and down right hilarious.

Lia Pope had been celibate the past three years to focus on starting her chocolate patisserie and building it from the ground up, not having the time or energy to waste on men after her last disastrous relationship.

When Lukas Hendricks temporarily moves into his sister’s apartment while she’s away, he immediately gets off on the wrong foot with his new neighbour,
Laura (Kyahgirl)
Aug 07, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF at 30%

There is nothing wrong with this book. Just look at all the 4 and 5 star reviews. Its definitely me....I have run out of patience with books filled with twenty somethings finding themselves while banging their brains out.
First book by this author. Not for me.
Anna *Bran. San. Stan*
Jul 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
3.5 stars, rounded up: After having read three books of this series - admittedly out of order: Reckless (#6) first, then Now or Never (#5), then Sweet Spot (#1) - I’ve noticed the respective plots seem to follow a pattern:

1. characters instantly have the hots for one another (#irresistible)
2. the heroine’s past is soon known to the reader, whereas the hero’s tragic, heart-breaking past (which also shows his hidden depth/worth) is revealed towards the end
3. job complications that impact the rela
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Release Date: March 30, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
POV: Dual - 1st person
Heat: 4 out of 5
Type: Standalone - Book 1 of the Irresistible series

I fell for this author’s writing when I read her book, Ex Games. So when I realized that everyone had jumped on the Stella Rhys train, leaving me behind, I knew I had to catch up. So I one-clicked Sweet Spot and I have absolutely no regrets.

Lia Pope has been burned. Badly. Her dream was almost derailed, but she picked herself up, dusted herself off, and
Kiki
Look, everyone has their guilt pleasure.
Stella Rhys is mine.
I can't really tell you why I like it, I just do.
I mean hero was a disgusting pig! A sexy one, but one with the mind in the gutter regardless!
But I still liked it not because he was ready commit despite his slutty history.
But because he went to heroine asking for emotional support. He talked. He asked her to help him through an emotionally challenging time when he usually broods and is most down.
He had just turned down a "friend's" offe
Alaina
SMUT-TASTIC!

Sweet Spot was a random find on my library's hoopla app, and I fell in love. I found the entire series and didn't even hesitate about downloading them.

It was love at first word spoken on my audio. Lia and Lukas were everything. Lia is a cute ass sassy baker. She's also having a dry spell - sort of. Well, until Lukas shows up in her life. He's her next door hottie for a neighbor. He's rude, arrogant, and gorgeous AF. ABS FOR DAYS GUYS!

Their chemistry was amazing. I can't say no to en
Denisa
3.5 Fun!

This is the kind of book that makes you laugh and want to read more. It's perfect if you just want to stay in bed and enjoy a relaxing weekend.

I loved both the characters, they were great together and had an amazing chemistry. Definitely a book worth reading!
Carvanz
Audio: Narrators – John Masterson and Cassandra Myles

OMG!!! These narrators did an incredible job!!! I couldn’t imagine anyone else giving such perfect voice to Lukas and Lia. John’s voice was so deep and melodic that I had flashbacks of voice overs from movies such as My Dog Skip and The Sandlot. Cassandra gave such sweet innocence and passion to Lia that I was pulled completely into the character. The fluctuations were spot on, the tone and rhythm never needing a moment to adjust to. I have de
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Narrator Review: John Masterson & Cassandra Myles
Distinguishable between characters: 5 Stars
Impersonating opposite sex: 5 Stars
Accents: n/a
Any critiques: None
Overall enjoyment of Performance: 5 Stars.
Recommend audible version: Yes, Highly recommend! Both are a new to me narrators and I enjoyed them both. I thought they did a fantastic job of drawing me into the story and keeping me there.

Story Review:
I've never read Stella Rhys before but this won't be the last time. I really enjoyed this stor
Court
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: faves, 2018-faves
First person, Dual-POV, HAE. Can be read as standalone.

GUH!!! This book should come with a warning. Went in for a little light-hearted enemies to lovers action but what I got was a hot-as-hell, sweet-as-sugar story about two people falling in love regardless of their personal issues or... frankly, time. I mean, it happens fast. And, surprisingly, I am 100% ok with that.

Lia made me laugh my ass off in the beginning. She started off as this innocent girl just working hard to make her chocolate bu
Syndi
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Now this is dirty filthy. And i love it. Moss rhys does not disappoint this time. Its really truffle delicious.
I worship lucas. He is such a perfect specimen of a man. Lia takes a while to grow warm. But when she did, she kick ass.

The thing that i do not like is the twist toward the end. I do not understand why lia have to leave. That is a very bizzare move. It could be executed better. Aside from that, i enjoy this book.

4 truffle stars

• The Invitation
  • Ice Cold Boss
  • The Rivals
  • Loathe Thy Neighbor (Roommate Romps, #1)
  • The Favor
  • The Love Act
  • Delivery Girl (Minnesota Ice #1)
  • The Player
  • Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel, #1)
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • The Revenge Pact (Kings of Football, #1)
  • To Hate Adam Connor
  • Bossman
  • Puck Me Secretly (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #1)
  • My Naughty Boss
  • Not My Match (The Game Changers, #2)
  • The Billionaire Bachelor (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)
  • Hard Pass (Trophy Boyfriends, #1)
See top shelves…
Stella Rhys is a romance author who lives for baseball season, Irish coffees and Love Island UK. She was born and raised in New York and when she isn't writing, you can find her with her family and friends, scouring the city in search of her next book-inspiring adventure. ...more

Irresistible (6 books)
  • Bad Boss (Irresistible #2)
  • Dirty Deeds (Irresistible, #3)
  • Hothead (Irresistible #4)
  • Now Or Never (Irresistible, #5)
  • Reckless (Irresistible #6)