Start by marking “Couples Night Out (Suburban Secrets #1)” as Want to Read:
Couples Night Out (Suburban Secrets #1)

Couples Night Out (Suburban Secrets #1)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Couples Night Out is Book 1 in the steamy and erotic Suburban Secrets series. The series follows Ella and Jak, a young couple trying to save their marriage from disaster after their mutual indiscretions threaten to ruin them.
When Ella and Jak begin to lose their way down the path of destruction, a glimmer of hope is offered to them in the most unconventional of ways. They
Published January 2nd 2017 by Cassidy London

To ask other readers questions about Couples Night Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Couples Night Out

Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
This short little seductive novella captivated my attention and had my fingers flipping through the pages.

I completely devoured this sexy, steamy short story in a heartbeat.

What do you do when your marriage is falling apart. You and your spouse both know that the attraction is there, but for someone reason both feel like their love life has become somewhat boring. You start frolicking and end up finding attraction somewhere else without meaning to. You know it's wrong and you still love your si
Krissy loves to read
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is one heck of a sweet sexy,fun read! This is my first time reading from Cassidy London and how I love her style! AND HOW I LOVE THIS COVER!! This story truely intrigued me! How two people love eachother so much to think out of the box on ways to put more spice in thier life. I enjoyed meeting these characters and look foward to getting to know them better. I cant wait to read more of their sexy adventures!
Sarah Dale
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
If your looking for a short, seductive novella then this is right up your street. Although I wouldn't advise reading it in your lunch break as you may be all hot and bothered at work for the afternoon.

For such a short story it certainly packs a punch. It follows a couple Zak and Ella, their marriage is falling apart but there is still a huge amount of love and passion there, they just need to kick start their romance and boost their love life.

The way they fix their marriage is probably a way we
Ronda
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This first novella in the Suburban Secrets series is a quick, steamy read and my first Cassidy London book. Ella and Jak’s lives have been taken over by jobs, children and chores and that has taken a toll on their relationship and sex life. Ella is flirting with her yoga instructor and Jak is texting and emailing another woman to fill the void. When Ella ends up getting an email from Jak that was intended for the other woman, she confronts Jak and they are forced to face their issues.

Ella’s yog
Kelli
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
You never know what's going on behind closed doors in Suburdia! Hot Characters, even hotter story. This book will set your panties ablaze!
Louise
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was ok

The writing in the book is very good but the characters were not developed enough for me. In fact Jak (the main male character) felt almost like a stranger.

This is a pretty short read, about an hour or so, and has a decent plot line but due to it's length there isn't a lot of depth in the story. There were some fantastic opportunities where the story could have been extended and really allowed us into the minds of both Ella and Jak. When Ella recieved Jak's email I really felt the angui
Books After Fifty
Wow. Wow. Wow. Hot hot hot.

Absolutely loved this book. This is Book 1, book 2 to follow shortly and I can't wait.

The author did a brilliant job of making me want more and more of this hot steamy book. On more than one occasion I found myself getting all hot and flustered and having to stop reading.

We met Jak an Ellie, a married couple who are in love but bored and fed up. Home life taking its toll, affairs are considered. Ella finds her one on one hot yoga session to be the one thing that hel
Ashley
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Super hot read about a married couple spicing things up! I enjoyed both the steam level and the respect the characters had for one another. Sometimes menages are a bit annoying due to the lack of connectivity and respect. Found this one to have both character and steaminess developed well :)
Lori
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Couples Night Out is a short steamy story about a couple, Jak and Ella that decide to explore the world of swinging. Ella, missing the intimacy she had with her husband that seems to have disappeared from their relationship finds herself flirting with her yoga instructor. When he suggests they try swinging this opens the door to a very hot and steamy future for them. This story is hot but just too short, I wish the story was longer. I am looking forward to reading more about Jak and Ella's adven ...more
Jennifer LaFon - Book Bitches Blog
*Review copy received from the author for an honest review*

5 HOT stars!!

Looking for a short, sexy, and steamy read?!? If so, this one is for you! Cassidy London is a new author to me, and WOW!! I loved this short story.
This story is about Ella and Jak. They are just like most of us…in a monotonous life of work, kids, and sports. It’s life, and we all get caught up in it. BUT, when the times get tough, they have a decision to make…where are we going from here?!? Something has to change, and what
Jenny Prose
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars ****

*I received an ARC of Couple's Night Out by Cassidy London in exchange for my honest review. *

This book is broken up into two parts. The story is short, and I consider to be more like two short stories but together into a novella. It has to do with a couple who like most married couples  gets stagnate within their life and the spark fades. Then when the wife or husband gets some attention from another person they start to have feelings and almost cheat. In part two they decided to us
Michelle Brown
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for a voluntary honest review.

Wow. I think I need to change my panties.

This was the first book I have read by Cassidy London and it will not be my last. The story was equal parts hot and just what I needed. The couple in this story is suffering just like most couples... needing some steam in the bedroom. Well they find it! A great book on the swinging lifestyle and delicious in details. I must say if you need a steamy book that will spark the fire in you for your
Mona Moore
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-spicy
Cassidy London is an extremely talented writer. The story was fast-paced, lighthearted and SEXY! Ella and Jak set my kindle on fire and I liked it! I'm looking forward to reading more from her and hopefully more about E & J's sexcapades ;).

Thanks for drawing me into your world!
Jodi
Jul 12, 2017 rated it did not like it
Wasted an hour of my time. I do love short books, but this was just sex, no story. I would've written more on the couple, and their background. Why they decided to be swingers .I just like more story then all sex.
Danielle Harris
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Steamy short read

This was a very delicious steamy short story by this author. Looking forward to read more from Cassidy.

This is about a happy married couple trying to keep it hot in the bedroom. They seek out couples and wanting them to explore there swingers party. They met a couple online they meet at a restaurant.
Ruby Thurston
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
A sensual look into the pleasures of modern swinger culture. I'd recommend this to anyone curious about the lifestyle as a sexy primer. London has a storyteller writing style that makes you feel like a close friend is telling you their intimate tale. Loved the dirty talk from Jak!
Jennifer Kreider
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Super steamy read, I loved every second of it.
Amanda Williams
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Suburban Secrets: Couples Night Out by Cassidy London for me is a five star read

A book of passion yet suspenseful and mysterious. I am in suspense waiting to read the following in this series. It definitely encapsulates your entire mind and is hard to put down.

I took a chance and I am glad I did!! It left me wanting more, I think the author did a great job keeping the readers attention. It had a few twists and turns that really kept my interest and wondering where it would go next. I liked the
Gwen Shafer
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in this series and the first book I have been able to read by Cassidy. WOW!! This was an amazing book from the beginning to the end. It was something different that you dont normally read everyday. It was something if you are married and live that normal life that you might be able to relate too. I mean seriously I am not married and I see it happen. You fall in love how the perfect life then things start to fade away. So you decide to spice up your love life a little. Mak ...more
Stina Andersen
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Couples Night Out, #1 in the Suburban Secrets series, by Cassidy London.
It's my first book by this author, and I liked it. It's a short read, but a hot read.

Ella and Jak couldn't keep their hands off each other. After a mortgage, two kids and years in marriage...they have grown apart.
Until Ella has a special conversation with someone who has been in the same situation.

Can Ella and Jak save their marriage?

I thank the author for providing a copy to voluntarily review.
Caroline
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
My first Cassidy London read, this short story starts the Surburban Secrets Series. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and the series. Hot and steamy.

A married couple are ready to leave it all behind, both contemplating affairs until a hot yoga teacher provides them with advice that will save their marriage and reignite the passion.

Reviewed for Amo's Book Corner.

I received a copy of this book in return for an honest review.
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not my normal genre but was willing to try it. And holy crap is it hot!!! Not safe as there’s ménage and cheating.
Rachel Fuente
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great steamy read. I like the conflict and the shared resolution. Definitely a fun page turner. I'll be checking out the rest of the series.
Marla
Jul 30, 2017
Peter Hiram Stanley Rink
rated it did not like it
Mar 16, 2018
Gemma Pritchard
Jul 25, 2017
Notoriousljv
Mar 14, 2018
Cassidy London is an author and freelance writer. Her style can best be described as "Dirty Romance for Classy Women"

Cassidy has been in love with books ever since she can remember, particularly, scandalous steamy romances. However, she's discovered that the best scandals are found in a place where truth inspires fiction.

When she's not writing or reading, Cassidy can also be found masquerading as