Start by marking “Fifteen Nights” as Want to Read:
Fifteen Nights

Fifteen Nights

An all new STANDALONE romance, coming soon from Zoe Lee!

The deeper they look, the harder they fall.

Jamie Houston was supposed to just be Leda Riveau’s Thursday night (and maybe Friday morning) fun.

After a romantic and professional disaster three years ago in Nashville, Leda is back in her hometown of Maybelle County. She has a great job, awesome brothers, and friends as
Kindle Edition
Published January 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Fifteen Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fifteen Nights

KindleCousins
Jan 30, 2017 KindleCousins rated it really liked it
** ARC kindly provided for an honest review. **

This was a fun read! I loved the dual POVs. But the sex scenes were to die for. I kind of lean towards books with a little more drama, but this definitely kept me reading. I was really curious to see where Leda and Jaime would end up. Leda was irritating at times, but I got her by the end of the book. Add in a 3yr old, what's not to love? This was my first read by this author and I am definitely a fan now. Can't wait for more from Zoe!
Natas
Aaly
Jan 19, 2017 Aaly rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
** ARC kindly provided for an honest review. **
Great series ... Jamie, le sigh ...
Can't wait for the next book!

review-blog

Fifteen Nights was a great story about two people who didn’t expected to find love. I really liked how it was told, in this dual POV. Leda and Jamie were kinda friends, both living in this small town where you don’t have any privacy, where everyone knows everything about your life, gossips and all.

One woman avoiding commitment and a serial dater. Totally opposite but so well matched.

Le
Brandy Roberts
Jan 25, 2017 Brandy Roberts rated it really liked it
This would be my first read from the Zoe Lee I liked it the characters were likable, there were hot sex scenes great character development , but at times I was a little confused . I loved Jamie Houston he was super adorable he's not you're average hero and I found that refreshing . With Leda I had mix feelings about her she did get overly angry at times and I didn't quite understand it but she grew on me as the story progressed . These two had off the charts hot chemistry they always had a elect ...more
Ann  Goubert
Jan 25, 2017 Ann Goubert rated it really liked it
A good story about two people that find love when they least expect it.

After being burned in her last relationship, Leda only believes in one night stands and not in relationships anymore. That's what she tries to tell herself anyway but when a ghost from the past returns to town, she doesn't know what to do with herself.
Jamie recently got out of his relationship with his son's mother and never is afraid to commit. When he sees Leda again, sparks fly.
Even though Leda just wants something casu
Heather R Callahan
Jan 25, 2017 Heather R Callahan rated it really liked it
This was such a great book. It isn't your typical the girl always wants to find Mr Right, and get married. This book is the total opposite. Leda has been burnt a few times, so decided relationships just aren't her thing. Little does she know, love is right around the corner. Leda is the kind of guy who isn't afraid to take a chance on finding love.

This was such a great story.
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review. Reviewed by Heather from Kinky Kittens Book Blog

Review by Heather
Samantha Ortegon (Books, Wine and Lots of Time)
Fifteen Nights by Zoe Lee is my first trip into Maybelle County and I have to say that I wanted to stay there a little longer and get to know more about the characters. This is one sexy and fun read that had me wanting to get through it in one sitting. I hate to say this but there is a however...

The character Leda Riveau took me longer to grab a connection to, I felt that her abrasive #ledagoesnuclear could have been a tad to much. I am all for a strong woman but she kinda brought it on like a c
Jen
Jan 31, 2017 Jen rated it really liked it
My favorite piece of advice to give single friends is “you’ll often find love when you least expect it.” I know that I certainly did. And that’s exactly what Fifteen Nights is all about. Zoe Lee tells the story with humor, heat and a little history. I loved the small town charm of this book. The whole everybody knows your name sort of feel. This is my first book by Lee and I loved that it was about a woman who wasn’t looking for a happily ever after. Those aren’t a common occurrence.

Leda is snar
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 30, 2017 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
Leda Riveau is a very blunt woman with no filter, has very deep scars, and hot tempered, after a romantic and professional disaster in Nashville three years ago. Now she's back home in Maybelle County with a great job, friends, and amazing brothers, but that doesn't keep her from avoiding commitment. She has set rules of one night stands, and that's it. Jaime is a single father with a three year old son, who isn't afraid to commit. He's always had a thing for Leda, but their timing was always of ...more
Cj Contreras
Jan 30, 2017 Cj Contreras rated it really liked it
This book was a fun, quick read.
The writing was excellent, it included drama, humor, sadness, and a great Love Story.

Jamie and Leda have a story that imitates LIFE! Pick up Fifteen Nights! This story will not disappoint!

Fifteen Nights by Zoe Lee
Synopsis

"The deeper they look, the harder they fall.

Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Jan 29, 2017 Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life rated it it was amazing
Zoe Lee brings us back to Maybelle County with her second book Fifteen Nights and this time we get to know the feisty Leda Riveau.

Leda is the loud mouth, get in your face, tell it like it is, take no prisoners Riveau sibling. To those closest to her she is fiercely loyal and extremely protective. Some may not like her brash attitude, but I think her passion makes her endearing.

Jamie Houston is what some people call a serial monogamist, but really he's just been biding his time until he can make
Michelle
Jan 29, 2017 Michelle rated it really liked it
Fifteen Nights is a slow burn, but then it's just all-consuming in the end -- much like how Leda and Jamie's relationship is once she finally admits that they are in one!

They've been friends since they were teenagers, and Jamie has always had a thing for Leda. But the timing was never right, mostly because he is a serial committed dater and was always in a relationship. Badly burned from her one serious relationship, Leda doesn't want anything more than a casual hookup. They give into their amaz
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 Stars

I enjoyed taking another stroll through Maybelle County, this time along with Leda and Jamie. Leda is feisty and even though she has quite the temper, I found that I liked her character a lot. Leda gets her heart shattered by an old boyfriend and ends up back home, refusing to date again. She’ll just stick with casual hook-ups. Jamie is the serial monogamist. He’s a relationship kinda guy and makes no apologies for it. He wants it all…love, romance, and a family.

Running into each other o
Angela Lamb
Jan 30, 2017 Angela Lamb rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Running into each other o
Amber
Jan 29, 2017 Amber rated it really liked it
I'm not gonna lie, I kinda like when the male is the monogamist and the female isn't looking to settle down. It's the girl power in me lol. Plus I love that she has her own hashtag; #ledagoesnuclear.

Leda is back in town and causing a stir. She's helping at the restaurant/bar her family owns while helping with obligatory fundraisers. Life is what it is for her when she runs into her best friend's older brother, Jamie. For years, Leda had a slight interest in him but either she was involved or he
Books Laid Bare
Jan 26, 2017 Books Laid Bare rated it really liked it
There was a quiet charm about this and I think that was down to the fact that both Jamie and Leda had a sort of uncomplicated connection, even when it shouldn’t have been.
I liked the reversal of roles that this put in place, the fact that it was Leda that didn’t want a relationship or at least didn’t think she did, the fact that Jamie knew, from the get-go that there was more to her being with Leda than either of them had probably imagined and was willing to do what it took to get her to see tha
DrivenbyBooks
Jan 25, 2017 DrivenbyBooks rated it really liked it
A good story about two people that find love when they least expect it.

Even though Leda just wants something casu
Cassandra Taylor
Jan 27, 2017 Cassandra Taylor rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of Amo and Sarah’s Book Corner

This was a great book!

Leda is back in her home town working at the family restaurant after her ex-boyfriend broke her heart and embarrassed her at work. She is strong willed and not afraid of an argument.

Jamie has liked Leda since he was 18 years old and they spent 5 hours in a car on the way back from a trip.

He is a serial monogamist; she is a serial one nighter. Can Jamie prove to Leda they are worth the risk? Can Leda get over the ins
Tania's Book Blog
Jan 26, 2017 Tania's Book Blog rated it liked it
A short quick read of two individuals that grew up together and didn't make a move until they were older.

Leda was not the relationship type because of an ex that hurt and embarrassed her. Jamie was the complete upset he was Mr. Softie and Mr. Relationship.

Leda had a terrible attitude that was hard to stomach at times but funny all wrapped up in one. Jamie couldn't control her at all, lol. Things moved rather quickly with these two and they received their happily ever after.

*ARC received in excha
Emma obsessed book reviews bramley
Feb 13, 2017 Emma obsessed book reviews bramley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is the first book by this author that ive read and I definitely wasn't disappointed one bit. This is a fun read book with lots of added hot and steamy scenes. The characters were very likeable and had fab chemistry. This is a story about two people finding love when they least expect it. This book had me wanting more when I had finished. I cant wait to read more from this author in the future.

Highly recommended
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book
Kerry Richardson
Feb 04, 2017 Kerry Richardson rated it did not like it
This book has a lot of positive reviews but quite honestly I did not enjoy it. I found it very laborious and slow. I loathed the female heroine, Leda, she was an awful character, bad tempered and aggressive and there was nothing to like about her. The reason she behaved the way she did was a bad relationship/breakup, but I don't think what happened to her was a good enough reason to be that angry and aggressive. The characters all had weird names which I didn't like. The only reason it gets 1☆ f ...more
Kate Farlow
Jan 25, 2017 Kate Farlow rated it it was amazing
Y'all. This Book.
4.5 Stars

Can I just say that I love the cover? It's just so good!

I really <3'd this book. Leda & Jamie were BANG- they had an undeniable spark & it sure was something to watch that spark grow to a fire y'all.

I'm going to keep this review pretty short because I want you to (& you NEED to) find out for yourself "How does a man who needs forever win a woman who hates romance?" So, just know, I found Fifteen Nights to be dang delightful & I bet y'all will too.
Michelle Kupcs mulvey
Jan 31, 2017 Michelle Kupcs mulvey rated it really liked it
Such a great book. I loved it. This is the first book ive read by this author.
I fell in love with Jamie from the very beginning and was rooting for him. Leda however, I really didn't like her much...she had some anger issues and everyone in town knew it. They grew up in the same down. Jamie is friends with Leda's brothers and Leda is friends with Jamie's sister so they have known eachother for a long time. Great book about friends who become lovers when it isn't expected
Shannon Godwin
Jan 27, 2017 Shannon Godwin rated it it was amazing
This is the first book by Zoe Lee that I have read. It was quite enjoyable. The characters are very likable and the writing flowed very well. It is by no means your typical girl looking for mr.right. I think that is what really got me even more into the book. I liked how Jamie works with how he feels towards Leda and actually wins her over by not being so overbearing like most books are.
I am looking forward to reading more books by Zoe.
Maria Angie Mendoza
Jan 26, 2017 Maria Angie Mendoza rated it really liked it
Sweet, hot romance where roles are reversed!
Leda has been burnt too many times in the relationship department so she only wants hookups and one night stands! She meets Jamie who's looking for love and settling down. Their chemistry is hot and off the charts. He's determined to change her mind about love and relationships but Leda is a tough nut to crack.
Loved the character development but Leda was at times frustrating and confusing.
Liz
I felt like I was dropped into the middle of a small town and then was forced to follow around a love sick man and an angry aggressive - yet successful - woman as they figure out a "non-relationship" over a 9 month period. They all had weird names: Leda, Jamison, Aden, Dunk, Chase... which made it a bit hard to follow at times.... Jesse and Jamie - the best friend and the lover.

At least she's seeking therapy?
Sasha Says
Jan 26, 2017 Sasha Says rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I enjoyed this second book from Zoe Lee so much. The characters from the first book, Pour Your Heart Out, are seen again in this book, set again in small town Maybelle. Lee's writing is fabulously descriptive and she does character development so well. Looking forward to another book about this crew- perhaps Leda's brother Seth?????
**ARC provided for honest review**
Tracy Lawson
Feb 01, 2017 Tracy Lawson rated it liked it
This was a quick fast paced read that was just ok for me, I didn't like Leda at all and found it hard to connect with her character.
Jamie was ok but a bit of softy to me I like my men a bit more Alpha.
The premise of the book sounded fab but was a bit disappointing and fell a bit flat for me unfortunately.
Dannah Alcayaga
Jan 26, 2017 Dannah Alcayaga rated it it was ok
Characters – 3
Plot – 5
Pace – 1
Ending – DNF

* ARC provided for honest review

I really wanted to like this story because I like the plot, I just feel like I didn’t get to connect to the characters that much, plus the pacing of the story is confusing (for me).
I will still promote and endorse this book though because I see its potential, but it’s just wasn’t for me.
Stefanie Nelson hetland
Jan 31, 2017 Stefanie Nelson hetland rated it really liked it
I received an ARC for an honest review. Jamie and Leda found love when they least expect it. They were just supposed to be fun Thursday nights for each other.
Leda didn't want a relationship or thought she didn't but Jamie knew she was worth convincing.

There was a few slow parts but they can be easily overlooked and you will love this story. Zoe does not disappoint
Aurora Hale (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
Jan 28, 2017 Aurora Hale (Whoo Gives A Hoot) rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-copies, arc
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
I generously received this ARC from SocialButterflyPR in exchange for an honest review...

Fifteen Nights by Zoe Lee is the first book that I've read from this author, but man was it the perfect introduction to this extraordinary writing style! When I read the synopsis for this story I was immediately intrigued because it's not the typical love story where the girl is looking for the perfect happily ever after romance.

tumblr_inline_mgec98CBy31rt2432.gif

Leda Riveau is a beautiful wom
« previous 1 3 next »