Start by marking “His Fake Alien Fiancée (Out of this World, #2)” as Want to Read:
His Fake Alien Fiancée (Out of this World, #2)

His Fake Alien Fiancée (Out of this World #2)

Princess Perripraxis not only has to find a fiancé—and fast—she’s got to find one who doesn’t mind that her “no makeup” face has green and purple scales. Otherwise, Daddy Dearest has plans that don’t include Perri’s compliance. Candidate Number One: Her sexy human best friend, Brandt.

ebook
Published February 2nd 2017 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Select Otherworld)

To ask other readers questions about His Fake Alien Fiancée, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Fake Alien Fiancée

Elaine
This is a laugh out loud romance full of clichés as Princess Perripraxis endeavours to thwart her father's dastardly plans to marry her off as part of deals with other planetary rulers. She escaped such plans once, that's how she and her sister ended up on earth, but now her Father is coming to get her and only if she's already committed to marry someone else will she be able to stay. That's when she has the brainwave of pretending to be engaged to Brandt Turner, a bartender, her friend and some ...more
Boundless Book Reviews
His Fake Alien Fiancée is a cute and fun alien romance.

Perri’s father is coming to Earth and he plans on taking her and her sister back to their planet. But Perri doesn’t want to leave, Earth is just better. So she must find someone that would be willing to marry her alien self. And that is where Brandt steps in. He’s her best friend and then her fake fiancee.

Like any type of situation, such as this. You start to grow feelings for the other person. In turn, it turns a fake fiancee, into maybe
wrecked_life
Jan 27, 2017 wrecked_life rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, sci-fiction
Another 'Out of this World' novel, I loved it. This is Perri and Brandt's story. Corri and Perri are now living on Earth and both seem to be very happy. But then Perri finds out that there father is arriving soon. Now she is worried. Her father is cruel and wants her to go back with him so that he can arrange her marriage. She doesn't want that. So she lied to her father and told him that she is already engaged to a human... Now all she needs is to find a fiance.
Brandt likes Perri. She is an ali
Lissa Rice
**Four Boundless Stars** Full Review and Rating will be up on Boundless Book Reviews
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
 photo HIS FAKE ALIEN FIANCEE_zpswes9thuj.jpg

4,5 Stars

I’m very pleased to say that my quest of looking for new authors and stories if going great, especially because I found this awesome, hilarious and fantastic story about aliens, humans and intergalactic wars. Think of it as Men in Black being a romantic comedy… Which is exactly what I was looking for, even if I never thought about it in my life, I mean, who wouldn't want to read a romance between a sexy human and a beautiful scaled alien? Well, I do, and I highly recommend to read i
Harlie Williams
This book had me rolling on the floor. Literally, I was on my bed but I was still rolling with laughter with this one. Ms. Eimer has written a flat out hilarious sci-fi romantic comedy that you will laugh, swoon, sigh, cry and then cheer in the end. As one knows, I don’t read sci-fi that much but lately, the books that are in the genre are hitting all of my buttons. Let me tell you what I loved about this one:

Perri – she is a delight. Raised as an alien princess with a horrible father, terrific
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Posted on What I'm Reading

When I started His Fake Alien Fiancée, I wasn't sure what I got myself into, other than the title and the cover caught my attention. When I started reading the story, I felt I was missing something, which I was. So, I would recommend reading Out of This World first, because there are somethings I would have benefit knowing. Anyway, we are going to press forward.

So, I read His Fake Alien Fiancée and I wasn't sure if I was going to keep going. I was considering quitting
Ishita
Feb 01, 2017 Ishita rated it really liked it
Review:

Honestly I wasn't expecting much from this book, despite cheery cover image and an equally amusing plot description and a title that matches it all. The plot has been beautifully written with the perfect balance of humour, drama and of course romance. The characters from two opposite spectrum, literally, manage to blend their own personality quirks within the plot, thereby keeping the readers engaged till the very end. The narrative style is simple and humorous and yet pays attention to f
Lory
Jan 18, 2017 Lory rated it it was amazing
This is my first time ever reading anything from this author but it's definitely not going to be my last. I absolutely enjoyed this book!!! Even though there were some references from the previous book that had me a little bit confused since I haven't read the first book in the series. Fortunately, that didn't take away from the story I was still able to follow along pretty well. I found Perri to be freaking hilarious and the fact that she and her sister Corri use Jennifer Aniston movies as a re ...more
Sherry Westendorf
Jan 21, 2017 Sherry Westendorf rated it it was amazing
I just loved this book. It was so exciting and fun to read. Lots of action and humor. I love those alien romances. They have such interesting stuff in them. This was so enjoyable. Her fake romance and the things they can do. I don't want to spoil it so I will just say this is a must read. I couldn't put it down. I highly recommend it. I received a review copy from NetGalley and the publisher and voluntarily review it.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 18, 2017 Nerdy Dirty & Flirty rated it it was amazing
description

Funny and sweet out of this world rom-com!
This is the second in the series and, shockingly, I love Perri and Brandt even more than Mattias and Corri. (Shh, don’t tell them – I still love them too!) It’s hard not to love these characters when they are so fun, open and plagued by over the top issues. There’s a new alien in town and things will never be the same…
“Today was day ninety-four of mornings she’d eventually need therapy for.”
Perri is sweet and loyal, the girl next door who rolls with all
Scarlett Ian
Feb 13, 2017 Scarlett Ian rated it really liked it
This book was fun and entertaining. This author wrote a great sci-fi romantic comedy that was the perfect mix of funny and sweet. The characters had great personalities, the love was sweet but not over the top sappy, and the whole book had a feel-good vibe to it (well except for that one part).
This book follows the story of Perri, who is an alien living on Earth under the disguise of a human, and her human friend Brandt, who is willing to 'fake propose' so that she can convince her father to le
Mommaleena
Feb 10, 2017 Mommaleena rated it really liked it
Love?
After escaping the forced marriage her father arranged that'd help him, but not what she wanted. Perri arrived on Earth with her sister Corri. Now her father wants to force both of them into yet another marriage. But while talking to her father Perri tells him he doesn't need to find them husbands because they've both found their soul-mates. While this is true for her sister Corri, it isn't for Perri! Now she has to find someone in their extremely small town that'll pretend to be her fianc
Gigi staub
Feb 05, 2017 Gigi staub rated it really liked it

Bartender Brandt Turner didn’t need all those years in the army to teach him never to leave a man behind. Or an alien princess in need of a pretend fiancé. If she needs someone to play the lovesick fool to convince
Miriam
Feb 07, 2017 Miriam rated it really liked it
This is a story that delivers exactly what is promised: alien cruelty, humor, laughter, and ultimately love. It's a friends to lovers story with a sci-fi twist that is cleverly masked because being loved for who you are is just as much an alien problem as it is an earth problem.

Perri's a wonderful lead. She and her sister are "educated" in earth ways by their alien tutor except everything they'd been taught is hilariously inaccurate. And they're curiously obsessed with Jennifer Aniston's movies.
Shannan
Jan 31, 2017 Shannan rated it it was amazing
I'm dying of laughter. The author has taken some of the biggest cliches in the book world, including alien/human lovers and the word voted least enjoyable in a romance "moist", and just shook it all up. A sweet and steamy romance but a comedy at the same time. I think Daria called it best in the phone call scene "alien rom-com". There were moments i wanted to throttle Brandt and Corri, moments i wanted to tell at Perri, i definitely wanted to do Corri and Perri's father, and Charity.... now that ...more
Petula
Feb 01, 2017 Petula rated it it was amazing
Princess Perripraxis of the Capridocian Empire is better known on Earth as Perri Porters. She followed her sister to Earth just a few months ago and is living in a little town near area 51. Unfortunately her father the Emperor is on his way with an army to drag his daughters away so that he can marry them off to benefit him.
Brandt Turner is one of the few that know there are aliens living in town. His best friend is in love with one and her sister is the only female he has ever called a friend.
Cyndi Delia
Feb 07, 2017 Cyndi Delia rated it it was amazing
Super Cute!

And can you say FUNNY!

Let's just say Princess Perri's misinformation about how things are on Earth makes for some freaking hilarious moments(believable and real once you buy into the fact she's an alien- it's fiction after all)

Although I felt the beginning and the continuity was a pinch rough at the start, it did not lessen my enjoyment of the book in any way. The sassy cover fits (almost) perfectly and I caution you to set time aside to read this once you start. I didn't want to put
Michelle
Feb 07, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing
This was a cute funny story loved it so good you get a women alien who crashed landed which she was kidnapped first to find her sister and then her Father wanted both of them to come back and marry to old men he just wonted more power so they had to come up with a plan and her bartender best friend played her boy friend fiancee to fool there father her sister has all ready has one that wants to marry her so she would be the only one that is why they came up with the plan great read could not put ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
His Fake Alien Fiancée by Patricia Eimer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This book was fantastic; it had me laughing from the time I picked it up to the minute I put it down. It was both a paranormal romance and a comedy of sorts.

Perri and Corri were Alien Princesses. It is hilarious throughout the book how the girls are learning to live like humans. Corri had a human soul mate, Mattais. Perri and Brandt were great friends. I love how Brandt steps up to help Perri out when her father comes to earth.

This is the first book
Stephanie
Feb 12, 2017 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
This spacey tale told from Earth will make you laugh out loud, cringe at the misunderstandings (of all kinds), and just plain fall in love with this rollercoaster of a relationship. I swear it's like reading an episode of I Dream of Jeannie wrapped in some Men in Black and a little Young and the Restless on the side. But it all ends in a Happily Ever After you'll be sad to see. I hope the girls' brother gets his own Earth girl because this series is just too much fun to end.
Brandt Turner finds
Brittany
Jan 31, 2017 Brittany rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal, sci-fi, alien
I received this from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. This is apparently book 2 in the Out of this world series I haven't read the first one in the series but I was able to follow the story. I just did not love it. The story was crazy and funny at times. I just did not love the ending it was kind of all over place. Just an okay read for me.
poppy
Jan 21, 2017 poppy rated it really liked it
This is the first book i have read by this author and it wont be the last.I really enjoyed this its a really funny read that you wont be able to put down.Cant wait to read more by Patricia.
Jeune
Feb 19, 2017 Jeune rated it really liked it
I really had fun with this book, Perri and Brandt brought the fun and love. Cute and sweet with some heat.
LoveSciFi
LoveSciFi rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2017
Diane
Diane rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2017
Caro
Caro marked it as to-read
Monique Daoust
Monique Daoust marked it as to-read
Amanda D.
Amanda D. marked it as to-read
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2017
K.
K. marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2017
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2017
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2017
Katherine Hayward
Katherine Hayward marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2017
Amy White Gilman
Amy White Gilman marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2017
Jen Mccarroll
Jen Mccarroll marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2017
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Abn10009
Abn10009 marked it as to-read
Claudia King
Claudia King marked it as to-read
Cherie
Cherie marked it as to-read
Jay Jackson
Jay Jackson marked it as to-read
Gabbi
Gabbi marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2017

Out of this World (2 books)
  • Out of This World (Out of this World, #1)