Start by marking “Wrangled By Love (The Cowboy Way #1)” as Want to Read:
Wrangled By Love (The Cowboy Way #1)

Wrangled By Love (The Cowboy Way #1)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  25 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Tate

I could rope a calf before I could walk. Ranching is in my blood, my heart, and fills my soul. My family and I work for everything we have. But money only goes so far - sweat goes farther. My life has taken many paths. It’s made me grow up and deal with things that others only fear. My daughter is my life. No one could ever compare to that love - or so I thought. That
Published October 2017 by Barb Shuler

To ask other readers questions about Wrangled By Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wrangled By Love

Kelly
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Georgia on my mind

I have a serious girl crush on the lead heroine Georgie. She's tough, sarcastic and loveable. She is everything I wish I was. When Georgie decides to take a road trip with her faithful dog Tango she never expects to crash into a new family.
Tate is my new BBF. He's all cowboy and has a huge heart. He has erected walls around his heart just like Georgie. The only problem is that those walls are no match for eachother.
I loved this book from beginning to end. This is a book and aut
Sandra Loves Reading
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book.
It started off a little unconventionally, with Georgie and her faithful dog, going on a road trip following her grandfather's death. Many days and miles later there's an accident where she's renting accommodation and she crashes into the lives of the Cannon family.
She meets Tate, a lone parent, and a lovely romance begins. Naturally, it isn't all plain sailing but love conquers all and this one certainly made me smile and look forward to the next book in the series.
Mindy
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! What a fantastic story. There's so much love, heartbreak, strength and faith jam packed intot his book you can feel it as you read. Georgie and Tate are a phenomenal couple and his family are just perfect. Abigail, Joseph, Abe, Daniel, Phoebe, Jon and of course Cody, Tate's best friend. They are all loveable characters and they make the story that much more real. The twists and turns that pop up just when you think everything is done are phenomenal. 5* to Barb Shuler for another amazing sto ...more
Nicole Smith
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars
I so loved this book. I was instantly drawn into the story. I really loved the characters. I loved the Cannon family. I liked the little pops of humor. This book also had the tears flowing from a few times. It definitely pulled at my heartstrings. This book really pulled all the emotions out of me. The lasting emotion it leaves me with is happiness and feel good. My heart happy sighed when I finished this book. I didn't want this one to end and I can't wait for more from this series.
Karen Janet
Aug 14, 2017 rated it did not like it
It was fine until it turns SO ridiculous almost in the end with the second baby apparition. I'm still rolling my eyes. It's so difficult to me read about Hs that already have a child in books, I avoid them until the description really, REALLY catches my attention. But with two kids. No thanks. I don't want to know about kids with OW.
Penni Gelatt
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good!!!

You'll laugh, cry, share heartache, anger and love with the characters in this book! Oh and let's not forget some steamy love scenes!
Mindy
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a fantastic story. There's so much love, heartbreak, strength and faith jam packed into this book you can feel it as you read. Georgie and Tate are a phenomenal couple and his family are just perfect. Abigail, Joseph, Abe, Daniel, Phoebe, Jon and of course Cody, Tate's best friend. They are all loveable characters and they make the story that much more real. The twists and turns that pop up just when you think everything is done are phenomenal. 5* to Barb Shuler for another amazing sto ...more
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tate and Georgie are  needing that special someone who can fill that empty spot left in their hearts.

Tate has his daughter but needs more and Georgie lost everything and is lost but finds herself in Wyoming and in Tate’s life,

I was floored with the love and faith in this book, the emotions were so strong it made the book come to life and the couple so loveable.
Brandi
Annie Evan
Bertie Welck
Amanda Campbell
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story, it was well written, has great twists and real heartbreak. Tate is a cowboy who was burned by his past and choices to close off from love outside of his family and his beautiful daughter. Georgie has alot of hurt from her past and struggles to find who she is under all the grief. Together, Tate and Gerogie are beautiful, strong and loving. They face every obstacle thrown their way with strength in their love and faith. The Cannon Family is gonna make such a great series, I ca ...more
Tha
Susan Herlocker
KA Graham
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wrangled By Love
by Barb Shuler

☆☆☆4.5 stars☆☆☆

Georgie and Tate's story is one of pure love, triumph, and struggles. It shows what a true family looks like, and the way they stick together through thick and thin. We may all have a tough time in life, but when happiness and good people cross your path, grab ahold of them and cherish all the moments.

Bringing Georgie into the family, Tate realizes she's the woman who was always meant to be by his side, and he does everything he can to prove that to
Yasmina A-razak
Tia
Apr 09, 2018
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Cranky Stars

This book was refreshing. None of the typical back and forth you see in a lot of romances now a days. It had heart and a lot of drama and one psycho you know what.

Georgie was on the road with no destination with her dog Tango. Living the life of a gypsy taking in as much as she could because hey life is short. Her journey led her to a ranch and it's here she crashes into Tate. Life is funny that way.

Tate was a good old southern boy. He helped on his families ranch and raised a bea
Ming
Emmi
Aug 26, 2017
Melissa
Aug 27, 2017
I’m a Carolina Girl by right and a Texan by birth. Best of both worlds. I have the brass sass to keep up with my Texas sized temper. Living and working in both states I’ve learned a lot about hard work, adapting to your surroundings and making the best of the path that you have been led down. My grandma Dollie once told me I would know what I was meant to do when it happened. She was right, as alw ...more