Start by marking “Fatal Love (SEALs of Shadow Force #4)” as Want to Read:
Fatal Love (SEALs of Shadow Force #4)

Fatal Love

(SEALs of Shadow Force #4)

Girl or boy? Find out what Cal and Beatrice are having in this Shadow Force International Worlds novella! And meet Connor and Sabrina - two SFI members who must overcome their inner demons in order to find love in the middle of chaos.

Once upon a time, former Navy SEAL Callan Reese risked everything to protect his estranged wife from the enemies who wanted her dead. Now reu
Published February 1st 2017 by Beach Path Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Fatal Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fatal Love

Jonetta
Originally posted on The Book Nympho

Wow! Two romances in one and the action is riveting.

Beatrice is in labor and Cal agreed to her plan to have the baby at home. No sooner than they and Hunter arrive home from Chicago, trouble shows up in a big and awful way. With all agents assigned and out of town, it all falls in the hands of Connor McKenzie, the more than able Shadow Force International (SFI) office manager, and Sabrina Merinos, one of their pilots.

I loved this story. Seeing Beatrice tamed
Margaret
Wow – Misty Evans has certainly made the arrival of Cal and Beatrice’s baby one to remember! With all the action, suspense, and heart of the rest of the SFI series, this novella has everything you would expect when it comes to birth of Cal & B’s baby!

It's always special when your baby's birth happens and you and your new family are surrounded by people you love...and it’s even more special when those people you love can protect you from the crazy terrorist who has shown up in the middle of t
Mary Morris
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fatal Love (SEALs of Shadow Force Book 4) by Misty Evans, is a fantastically thrilling addition to the Shadow Force International Romantic Suspense Series. This is the nail biting continuation of the story of Callan Reese and Beatrice (aka B/Queen Bee/ Bianca), who Ms. Evans introduced in Deadly Force: SCVC Taskforce Book 3. Also present are Conner and Sabrina, along with many of the other SFI characters.
The story opens with B and Cal returning home with Trace playing bodyguard, and of course B
Jeanie Jackson
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: xread-2017, suspense
I had to stop and breathe before I could write this review because this book MOVES! I adored the energy and depth of feelings in Fatal Love and new readers as well as old fans are sure to love it as much as I did. Where else could I laugh when bullets were flying and people I love were in danger? Misty Evans always creates such amazing characters that they feel like personal friends and she carries me through their adventures right alongside these awesome people.

The battle over names for the bab
JoAn
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fatal Love by Misty Evans may have written a novella but it had all of the action, love and humor that I have come to expect from the SFI world.
Beatrice is about to have their baby and it couldn't be at worst time. They are attacked just as they get home. Cut off from their teams until two of their least likely SFI members come to the rescue. Connor and Sabrina were totally awesome and I so want to see more of them. In fact, I want to hang out with them at the office. I can hardly wait to see wh
Elisa
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finally B and Cal's baby is on the way just watch out for flying bullets and bombs it really wouldn't be a shadow force birth without the added drama.

I loved the action birth very thrilling and Conmeister and Sabrina an awesome beginning but I have a feeling their story wont be smooth sailing but this was a great start they both saved the day.
Becky
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, suspense
A fun little addition to the Shadow Force International series!

For an novella, there's an awful lot going on here--Cal and Beatrice's baby is about to make his (or her) appearance, a team seeking revenge invades their home, and several other team members, among them Connor McKenzie and Sabrina Merinos, are going to have to rush in to help. Oh, and of course there's also a side plot that has to do with the attraction that Connor and Sabrina have apparently been feeling for each other for some ti
Suzie Johnson
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulously entertaining read!

What a wild ride Cal and Queen B experience while waiting for the long awaited birth of their son/daughter. So exciting, the plot moves like racehorse, engaging firefights, revenge, a budding relationship, a birth under duress .... And more. I started this book late in the evening but sleep was far from my mind when I was sucked into the story. Yes, I wanted more and am eagerly awaiting Misty Evans next instalment to this series.
Nanadeb
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good novella follow-up.

Yay! We finally find out the sex of Cal and Bea's baby. What a scary way to enter the world! So glad she's got so many skilled aunts and uncles to protect her. This baby will have them all wrapped around her little fingers. Just wish we had more of a Connor - Sabrina story. Maybe later?
Linda balsavage
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed

The first 4 books in this series was everything thing I look for in a book, mystery, adventure, strong men and women, romantically showing relationships and sex without the vulgar words some writer use. I will not read crass explicit raw sex i.e. 50 Shades type of books.
Andrea Akers
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fatal Love

It is time for Cal and Beatrice to welcome their baby to the world but will they manage to have the baby before a terrorist attacks? This novella is a standalone story but it helps to read the prior books to gain an understanding of the story.
Rose Boniello
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A drama filled birth!

Geez— a little over the top with all the shootings and terror just as a baby is going to be born! Should have had the baby in a hospital! It was good having all the team together and it was a good HEA. - for now!
Glenda Bettin
Sweet story!
Lynn
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OOOOH SO GOOD!

This book was absolutely perfect. While it did have it's bloody heart stopping moments it was also the sweetest so far in the I with the entrance of Sloane.
jean buck
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Typical Seals intrigue

I enjoyed this book. I find the story line captivating. I hate to put this book down. I highly recommend this book.
Sue
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
In Fatal Love by Misty Evans, Cal and Beatrice are ready to welcome their baby into the world. Nothing goes as expected though, and this fast paced novella is packed with mystery, suspense, danger, hope and love.

I was quickly absorbed in Fatal Love. With a focus on Cal and Beatrice and the impending birth of their baby, the story of Sabrina and Connor is woven in seamlessly also. I liked the way they were made part of this!

Told from multiple POV's, Misty Evans made Fatal Love feel real, especia
Amy R
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am always in heaven when I read a Misty Evans book and her latest, Fatal Love took me even higher because there was a new baby that joined the Shadow Force International team! In Fatal Love we follow the birth of Callan and Beatrice’s baby, featuring Connor and Sabrina (some new SFI people) as well as a few appearances from characters from the other stories.

If you have read the other books in the series, you know that things don’t always go according to plan. And the birth of Cal and B’s baby
Nicole Smith
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you're a fan of this series you're going to love this novella. I think this is a great installment to the series. It's a quick read so I will warn you make sure you have uninterrupted time to read because you will not want to put this down. I just gobbled this one up and I did read it in one sitting. The action and suspense kept me on the edge of my seat. I did like the potential set up for a future book in the series. I highly recommend this book.
Elizabeth Neal
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cal and Beatrice are finally getting the future they've dreamed of. Their baby is due any time and they couldn't be happier. Beatrice, as always, has things under control and Cal is his usual protective self. The whole company is anxiously awaiting the baby's arrival, and learning if they'll have a little boy or girl to love.

However, though they've already endured so much to have their future together, there's one more obstacle standing in their way when Cal's past comes back with a vengeance an
Renee Entress
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Fatal Truth (Shadow Force International #1)
Fatal Honor (Shadow Force International #2)
Fatal Courage (Shadow Force International #3)

This is Beatrice and Cal’s story. Just when Cal has everything he ever wanted his wife and a baby on the way you just know something is going to happen. I think this couple live for the action. Beatrice is
Rosemary K
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As Beatrice and Cal rush home so that she can give birth, a deadly enemy waits to destroy their happiness and end their lives. Cal is determined to save his wife and child, but he and his SFI employee/bodyguard, Trace Hunter, are outnumbered. I was on the edge of my seat as their ruthless enemy invaded. Cal calls for help and Connor and Sabrina rush to help their friends. This is such an intense story. I worried about B. She's a strong woman, but this enemy wants blood. Cal is willing to sacrifi ...more
Niken Widyastuti
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. I was not compensated for my review, and I was not required to write a positive review. The opinion expressed here is my own.

Oh my! What an intense read! I never know that give birthing can be more suspenseful than it already is. Haha. But really… this story is just wow! Misty Evans outdid herself this time.

Cal and B finally will have their baby, one we long time readers curious about. But hey, it’s not Cal and B if they can have the suspenseful moment
Judyrudy
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Fatal Love by Misty Evans is the fourth book in her Shadow Force International series. Finally B gives birth to Cal’s baby. It wouldn’t be a Shadow Force International book without the action and adventure. Throw in the birth of a baby and Fatal Love had it all. We also were treated to the partnering of Connor and Sabrina. Connor was forced to deal with his PTSD as he rushed to save the day.

I’m not a fan of novellas because I like to read an in depth story. Ms. Evans surprised me with how much s
Linda Rimer-Como
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! The story line is full of action and plenty of twists and turns. The characters are strong and determined with intense interactions and connections. I really loved this book, it is a great addition to a wonderful series.

I voluntarily read and reviewed this book, all opinions expressed are my own.
Linda Quick
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved! This is a quick read that has Beatrice in labor and trying to deliver her baby while trying to get home (for a home birth) and while under attack. As a reader expects, the Shadow Force demonstrates their exceptional skills. Connor deals with a very real issue that he needed to overcome in order to help. Add in Sabrina, the spicy redhead, and you've got a wonderful collection of characters coming together with a common goal.

Fans of the genre will love this book. While it is a stand alone n
S. R. Lewis
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lots of excitement

This is a very good story with lots of excitement! The characters are smart and strong and loyal but still with human flaws. An entertaining book with an HEA ending. (I have read it twice now and will read it again down the road I'm sure.)
Cherie
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Exhilarating novella from beginning to end. Lots of twists and turns and surprises. The author keeps you entertained and even caught myself nibbling on my nails.

debbie stone
Jul 06, 2017
Irene
Jun 16, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Defender
  • A Shot of Red
  • Grave Secrets (Manhunters #1)
  • Till Justice is Served (Killer Affections, #1)
  • Behind the Mask (The Associates #4)
  • Living Victim (Delta Detectives, #1)
  • Covert Games (Redemption Harbor, #6)
  • With a Vengeance
  • Call to Engage (Team Poseidon #2)
  • Dangerous Games (Dangerous Games, #1)
  • High Tide
  • Until Tomorrow (Shore Leave Cafe, #7)
  • Meeting Danger: Romantic Suspense (Book One in the Danger Series)
  • Missing Daughter, Shattered Family (David Lloyd Investigations #1)
  • The Laird's Willful Lass (The Lairds Most Likely, #1)
  • Red Sole Clues
  • Velocity (Impulse, #3)
  • The Maid's Quarters (Crawford Family, #2.5)
USA TODAY Bestselling Author Misty Evans has published over fifty novels and writes romantic suspense, urban fantasy, and paranormal romance.

The books in her Super Agent series have won a CataNetwork Reviewers’ Choice Award, CAPA nominations, the New England Reader’s Choice Bean Pot Award for Best Romantic Suspense in 2010 and the ACRA Heart of Excellence Reader’s Choice Award for Best Romantic S

SEALs of Shadow Force (7 books)
  • Fatal Truth (SEALs of Shadow Force #1)
  • Fatal Honor (SEALs of Shadow Force #2)
  • Fatal Courage (SEALs of Shadow Force #3)
  • Fatal Vision (SEALs of Shadow Force, #5)
  • Fatal Thrill (SEALs of Shadow Force #6)
  • Risk (SEALs of Shadow Force, #7)