Start by marking “Oh, My Roared (Paranormal Dating Agency, #12)” as Want to Read:
Oh, My Roared (Paranormal Dating Agency, #12)

Oh, My Roared

(Paranormal Dating Agency #12)

Paranormal Dating Agency Book 12 - STANDALONE

***You don't have to read any of the other books in the series to read this one. It's 100% standalone***

Francesca Virgata wants a mate. She longs for the perfect kind of love her parents had. There’s only one problem, she has zero prospects. Thankfully, she’s heard of Gerri Wilder who promises to make all her mating dreams c
Published March 31st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Oh, My Roared, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Oh, My Roared

Pam Nelson
I love the lion’s, tiger’s and bear’s aspect of this book that was pretty neat. I also loved that at the beginning of the book both Theo and Marcus have this connection that was really neat. BUT… then we never hear about the connection again and that made me a little sad because it would have totally been hot to have some of that connection going on when they meet Francesca.

Other than that, I really enjoyed how they met, how they all come together though it wasn’t as easy as 1, 2, 3 and that Fr
Jeanny
Apr 10, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 55%
Trigger warning date rape, under age rape, physical abuse against woman & girls. Sorry I read this series for fluff & rainbows this was not what I expected. It was incredibly upsetting.
Steph's Romance Book Talk
Let me count the ways on how this story was just BAD!!!

1) It got waaaaaaaay to heavy!! Trigger warnings for rape and possible rape situations (What the WHAT)!
2) The narrator was TERRIBLE!!! I endured him through book 11 but his voice just grinded my nerves to DEATH!
3) The male characters were just UGH. Not sexy at all!
4) The MUSIC, WTF!!

This was just a big fat NO in my book. Now will I find more Milly Taiden books to listen too? Yes! I was completely addicted to this series until these last two
Daria
Milly brings us another PDA book to add to the series. This one a fav genre of mine Menage.
I loved how Marcus and Theo meet, as young boys it didn't matter the species difference they were
Brothers.
Francesca is a tiger shifter that runs her pride's office, he brother Shane temporary Prime, has been acting strange along with other strangeness within the pride.
Meeting both men separately at first, only to find out Marcus and Theo were best friends. The dating and wooing commences giving both males
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
I was very happy to get my hands on this latest Milly Taiden book, however I was not fully happy with reading it.
There was plenty that I liked, but there was also a bit that I didn't like.
I liked that this was a different species triad. Hot & sexy firefighter.
The scenes with Theo were hot, fun and amazing.
The scenes with Marcus were sweet.
But I wasn't fully engulfed in the story.I'm not sure why, I felt like I was missing something.
However, the writing was good & the story line was good.
L M
Mar 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Not up to Ms Taidens usual humorous standards due to background story.
I really enjoyed this ménage story, it was a good fun read and I loved Francesca, Marcus and Theo and how their relationship evolved and the dates the men took her on. Theo streaking, oh goodness.
But the background story of Francesca’s brother Shane was not a nice one and I didn’t enjoy it as much as I could have due to inaction on Francesca’s part. I think Francesca could have been way more proactive and done so much more.
Wh
marketta m nunley
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
Disappointed

I don't usually give out low ratings but I can't give this book a higher one. I usually love Milly's books but the subplot/suspense was disturbing and killed the romance for me. Horrific acts are done and glossed over leaving a horrible waste in my mouth and my stomach in knots. I won't be reading this again and hope the next story is more palatable.
Nikki
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Theo is a lion shifter and grew up to become a fire fighter like the man who rescued him from the car accident that killed the rest of his family. Theo was pretty much adopted into the fire fighter's family and has been like a brother to Marcus, a bear shifter and forensic accountant. They are roommates who both email Gerri Wilder for help finding a mate without telling each what they have done. Francesca is a tiger shifter and since her dad is sick, her and her brother are in charge, her brothe ...more
Patti
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again Geri Wilder worked her magic! Milly Taiden takes on a very hard theme in this book, crimes against women. Yes, this book is fiction, yet crimes like these do exist in real life no matter how advanced we get. Oh if every female was an empowered as Francesca it would be a start. Having our own Theo's and/ or Marcus's would make it even better. This storyline carried me right into the action and I blissfully escaped reality until I reached the exciting conclusion. Absolutely love this se ...more
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
DNF I used to love this author and series but this one is bad ugh
Tammy Sullivan
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Oh my!
Francesca just has no luck in love. So she enlists the help of Gerri Wilder. Now she might have just gotten a little to lucky. During a meet and greet she meets not one but two guys. Now she has to decide between two men she has fallen for equally. Or does she? Marcus and Theo are best friends practically family. They both fell for Francesca and now worry about who she will choose. Can they live with her choice?

I've read this series from start to present and I alw
Heather
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED! This was another very good book in the PDA series! I loved the different triad, a bear, a tiger, and a lion what a combo! There is a bit of a mystery with this one, love mystery. There was alot of heat, well it is a Milly Menage. These three send Gerri emails within moments of each other, great minds think alike. Francesca spends time with both Theo and Marcus and thinks she has to choose. Not if the men have anything to say about that. There are even twist going on.
This seemed to be one
Carmski Pescod
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You really can't go wrong with 2 simply hot, witty, sexy shifters. Think we all need them. Another well written story, one that's a little more gritty than the others, these PDA books are ALL just sooo good, you really do need to read all of them.
Theresa
Mar 13, 2017 rated it did not like it
Francesca was unethical and immoral and I disliked her. Her father, the pride alpha, was sick in a nursing home and her brother Shane was interim alpha. She knew that Shane and the pride accountant were misappropriating pride money and did nothing. She knew that the men were raping the teenage girls. She lectured the young women and implied that it was their fault for being alone with the men. And what was more shocking, she did not tell her father about these crimes.

Francesca, the alpha's daugh
Mindy
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My final thoughts on this one. I own and have already read this book in ebook format. I love the story, and previously gave it 5*s. When I joined Audible Escape, I discovered that the first 15 stories of the series are part of the program, so I decided to give them all a listen. The first 11 stories were done by Lauren Sweet and, while it took a little while to get acquainted to the voices she chose for each character, especially Geri Wilder, I enjoyed her version of the stories.

The last story
Elena
Jan 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
I have to be honest, I couldn't even finish this book. Milly is a hit or miss for me with these novels. Sometimes there's just enough to keep the book interesting all the way through and others, there are holes big enough to drive trucks through. Seriously, how can you have a female lead so blasted idiotic?! I get it. You want to keep your books short and sweet but, damn, would it kill you to add a little depth?!

So Francesca, the female lead, notices her brother molesting her assistant, sees her
Racy
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story and even though it is the 12th book in the series it works fine as a standalone.

I liked Francesca Virgata who was a tiger shifter. She had a very strong personality and had a good head on her shoulders. She also was ready to find love. Funny I do not think she knew what her future had in store when she contacted Gerri Wilder.

Theo Liannus and Marcus Ursav were best friends Theo was a lion shifter were Marcus was a bear shifter. Theo was this sexy fireman and Marcus was th
Kimmie
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How I love this book! You have to wonder where she got the
inspiration for lions tigers bears oh my. We all know this one.
I think I've heard it for years. This book is extremely
well-written. And was a blast to read.

This story is Francesca, Marcus, and Theo's story, a tigress
a lion and a bear. The guys actually live together. And I have
to say I love how they ended up together even it was a
tragedy that brought them together. Hell Marcus's family took
him in as one of their own. They even love
Amy Hannagan
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let's be honest for a minute, we all know the reason why we read these books. We're looking for the steamy love scenes and female worship that Milly has perfected. Yes, the mystery and violent background story isn't the best but if you want mystery look for a book in that genre. These stories are designed for the lover in all of us looking to feel worshiped even if it's just in a fantasy life. This story didn't disappoint in the aspects its deigned for. I loved it.The characters are fun to read ...more
Jan 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Book 12 Oh, My Roared in Paranormal Dating Agency by Milly Taiden
Francesca is a Tiger that is feeling a vibe in Pride that is off but she can’t put her finger on it.
Feeling it’s time to settle down Francesca contacts Gerri to set her up.
Marcus is a bear and a accountant that contacts Gerri to find her mate.
Theo is a lion and a firefighter that’s feeling his biological clock ticking and get Gerri to set him up on a date.
Francesca meets both guys the same night but at different times but her
Tameka
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
let me preface by saying that I read this via audio book. The person reading the book reminded me so much of Nicolas Cage's character in Gone in 60 seconds.

I will say this book and the next were both different. I am not sire how I feel about the presentation but that is neither here nor there. It seem to have a different feel to it this time. I thought it was funny how the two friends attempted to give flowers and chocolate and it was failed attempted but great on both sides of the equation.

It
Amanda Gard
May 29, 2017 rated it liked it
3 Stars

Enjoyable enough, although the big bad was far too much for what is supposed to be a quick and sexy mating story. I cannot believe everyone in Francesca's pride is so awful to let rape happen. The brother is excused, although he is just as horrible a person. This completely overshadows the main plot, which suffers greatly for this ridiculous side story. Without the rape(s), this could have easily been 4-5 Stars story, but quite frankly, there was far too much depravity for a "quick and se
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Another good addtion to the PDA series. . .
Overall 4 out of 5 stars
Performance 3 out of 5 stars
Story 4 out of 5 stars

Gerri has done it again. She stays on her game and makes the right plays with the pieces on the board. Two hot sexy friends and besties fall for the same woman. They form a trifecta that was none traditional. A lion, tiger and bear oh, my. This carries on the theme of non-traditional coupling, great romance that have more.

Narration was pleasing, clear, clean, and flowing.
Charlotte
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Some people said the storyline was to heavy and serious. I enjoyed that the story wasn't all sweet fluff. It had parts that were uncomfortable bc they happen even now (excop so yeah I know). one of the best of the series. I would have liked the author to touch on the guys link a little more. They would've been fun to read about how opening up might have caused some sexy moments when each was alone with thier mate.
Elizabeth
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Francesca, Theo and Marcus

Very enjoyable read, keep me wanting for more!!! Francesca is a tiger shifter trying to help her brother keep their pride steady while their father struggles with bad health. Her life is turned upside down when after contacting Gerry, she is matched to , not only one but two mates!!! A lion and a bear! Theo and Marcus grew up together and have a deep connection but what they didn't expect was to be matched to the same mate! Highly recommended
Shadi ***save your ratings use disclaimers**
so confused. the brother was a bad guy that paid someone to rape his underage females in the pack send his sister to jail and the last line was he was going to be let back into the pack with own arms...wtf??? did i mention he paid someone to rape a child? how does this book have so many good ratings. I'd take the time to really delve into besides what i mentioned above was a subpar book with bad pacing but the last review i did for this author sums it up and i think I'm over it.
Gil
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pretty good Inter-species Romance

This story followed the usual paranormal dating path in Ms Taisen ' romances. It was very similar to previous dating romances with the addition of different species in the paranormal partners. There was just enough romance and action along with the suspense of whether she could handle a manage setup. I've read better, but this was easy and uncomplicated and I enjoyed it!
Katherine
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This books premises really sounds like a start to a bad joke, a lion, a tiger, a bear, oh my. But instead what you get is a beautiful peice of crafted fiction that reminds you that sometimes you have to find love no matter how it comes.

A beautiful continuation that can be read as a complete standalone but with enough titbits for her fans to keep them coming back. Whether your new or old to Miss Taiden's world this book is well worth the read.
Mindy
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Another amazing addition to the PDA series by Milly Taiden. Francesca, Marcus and Theo make an interesting and remarkable story. Their romance is a new one for the PDA world and definitely up there as one of my favorites. I can't say I liked Shane very much but the rest of the story mad eup for the things I didn't like. I'm off to read the next book now.
B.A. Wilson
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story brought 3 different types of shifters together, based on the decision-making of the female. So obviously, I approve of and appreciate that. It is nice to see the females taking control of some of these stories. All I wanted was a bit more development in the different relationships and a better understanding of what it means when 3 different shifters mate.

Pages: 247
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• What the Sleigh? (Paranormal Protection Agency, #8)
  • Night Aberrations (Night Aberrations, #1)
  • Legal Wolf's Mate (Their Furever Mates #1)
  • Claiming Their Royal Mate: Part Three (Claiming Their Royal Mate, #3)
  • Ties (Running With Alphas, #6)
  • Feral Domination (Faldron Shifters, #1)
  • Spring Fever: Shifters in Love
  • Claimed (3013, #3)
  • Desired by the Pack: Part Three (Peace River Guardians, #3)
  • Rebecca (Alpha Marked, #4)
  • Renegade (3013, #2)
  • Lunangelique's Sleeping Gods
  • A Very Jaguar Christmas (Heart of the Jaguar #5)
  • Reclaiming the Wolf (Cascade Shifters, #1)
  • I Will Make You Mine (Odin Chronicles Season One #2)
  • The Bear Who Loved Me (Grizzlies Gone Wild, #1)
  • Ghost Warriors (Running in Fear #6)
  • Captiva Captive (Six Feet Under, #1)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

Paranormal Dating Agency (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Twice the Growl (Paranormal Dating Agency, #1)
  • Geek Bearing Gifts (Paranormal Dating Agency, #2)
  • Her Purrfect Match (Paranormal Dating Agency, #3)
  • Curves 'em Right (Paranormal Dating Agency, #4)
  • Tall, Dark and Panther (Paranormal Dating Agency, #5)
  • The Alion King (Paranormal Dating Agency, #6)
  • There's Snow Escape (Paranormal Dating Agency, #7)
  • Scaling Her Dragon (Paranormal Dating Agency, #8)
  • In the Roar (Paranormal Dating Agency, #9)
  • Bearfoot and Pregnant (Paranormal Dating Agency, #10)
“Her eyes lifted, meeting his. Breath caught in her throat. She saw a fire of his own there. Then a twinkle of gold. Was that his lion? Was it interested in her and her tiger?” 1 likes
“The people always come first, right after family. Love is more important than power, and leaders serve others.” 0 likes