Start by marking “Drunk in Love” as Want to Read:
Drunk in Love

Drunk in Love

***100% of Digital Profits will benefit St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital***

A glittering diamond, the promise of forever, and the hope that your future in-laws will move to a galaxy far, far away…sounds like a decadent recipe for eternal happiness, doesn’t it? All girls dream about their wedding day, fantasize about each and every gooey-delicious detail. It’s so easy
ebook
Published March 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Drunk in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drunk in Love

Christy
Mar 07, 2017 Christy rated it really liked it
 photo Say You Dont_zpsdwejhx00.png

For only two chapters, this short story was hella angsty! I'm not too surprised though... this is Kandi Steiner we're talking about ;)

Say You Don't is a story about a woman named Addison on her wedding day. I don't want to go into detail because it's such a quick read... but it was shocking and the end left me wanting so much more! Short, steamy, and forbidden- this is a short story I highly recommend! And I'm hoping we get a little more- dying to know what happens next!!!

*ARC of Say You Don'
Value: 5
Panty Scorching: 4
Over All Rating: 5 Stars
Kindle eArc reviewed by Robin

I reviewed The Two-Night One-Night Three-Way by Ryan Ringbloom. I loved more of Matthew and Holly! They are their same incredibly awkward selves and I know we'd be BFFs in real life. How do they end up in these bizarre, quirky situations? Matthew and Holly find such creative ways to deal or "not deal" with uncomfortable moments. I'm actually impressed. I can't wait for more of these two be
Mg Herrera
Mar 08, 2017 Mg Herrera rated it it was amazing
IT'S LIVE: http://amzn.to/2mTBYHt

description

Reviewing Thirteen Weddings And One Dress Later by A.M. Johnson.

5 "Beautiful Collison" Stars.

I'm sure that in every group of friends there is a "Mari Stevens." I'm the one in mine, except for the big ass...

"Thirteen weddings, a torn dress... always the bridesmaid, and other atrocities".

Most of her frinds are getting engaged, married... and she's just over there trying to fit into her lucky pink dress. She has worn that dress thirteen times. Superstitious much?
♡Tonya♡
Mar 14, 2017 ♡Tonya♡ is currently reading it
Stories I've read -

Entice ~ AD Justice ~ This is the start of a cute little story. The hero decides that he needs to trick the heroine into marrying him. She's been pushing him away and she is the love of his life. He goes to extremes to make it work and in true anthology fashion, the story ends and it doesn't continue until LATE 2017. I'm not a happy camper right now. Not sure if I'll read more because I'm not in the mood for a bunch of cliffhanger stories that I have to wait for a conclusion..
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Mar 06, 2017 Yvette (Booksandbandanas) rated it it was amazing
Review Say You Don't By Kandi Steiner.

To date I've read two books by Kandi S. I'm obsessed with her wild, angsty technique when it comes to writing. To date I fall fast for this woman's words. To date it took me two chapters to realize Kandi Steiner is the devil.

Too date I'm left wanting more so much more.

I could say a lot about these two chapters.

HOT. OBSESSIVE. FORBIDDEN. EXPLOSIVE.

And in the new darkness, I found permission to sin.

photo ECCFEEB0-6FE8-4112-B1E8-BCABF3AAB52B_zpsimod4yoc.jpg

These two chapters left me with two options obsess more
Elisa Gioia
Mar 06, 2017 Elisa Gioia rated it it was amazing
Reviewing Say you don't by Kandi Steiner:

Two chapters! Only two CHAPTERS and Kandi Steiner confirmed to be one of my fav authors.
Angst is in each lines of this short story about Addison and a triangle. Her, her future husband, Richard Koehler, and his twin brother Graham. It's her wedding day, the big day when she will vow her love to Richard forever, even if she's secretly in love with his twin brother.
Yes, Graham let her go years ago and now, seeing her in the white dress, ready to say "YES,
Diane Holtry
Jan 31, 2017 Diane Holtry rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, blog-arc

I was blessed by receiving an ARC of Kinky Kind of Love by MJ Fields, which is part of this anthology. I fell in love with her writing when I first discovered the Men of Steel (MOS) series. So anytime I hear she's giving us more MOS, I get really excited. This story focuses on Zandor or Z and Rebekah or Bekah aka Kitten. It's a unique look into the past while in the present they prepare for their future which requires some adjustments to both them as a couple and their fami
Cocktails and Books
Money raised is for a good cause, but I bought this one just to read Isabelle Richards story (which was cute).
Shannon
I love anthologies like this! It's always great to visit with characters I know and love, as well as get to know new characters, and new authors. And having the money go to a great cause is a wonderful bonus!

I was lucky enough to receive an arc of Viva Las Vegas by Mariah Dietz. What a sweet little story that left me wanting more from Camden and Tressa, he is such a doll! The plans for their wedding aren't turning out quite like they hoped, it's almost a comedy of errors that isn't really all th
Mia Rivers
Jan 19, 2017 Mia Rivers rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of The Two-Night One-Night Three-Way by Ryan Ringbloom for an honest review. And I gotta say (as ALWAYS), I freaking loved it. I don't usually read short stories since they leave me unsatisfied but I gotta say this one right here did it for me. 1. Because it is by an author I absolutely adore. 2. Because it's a mini glimpse at 2 of my favorite characters and 3. Well...because it's RYAN RINGBLOOM and again, an author I freaking adore. I'm truly excited for this anthology to rel ...more
Tina Morgan
Jan 13, 2017 Tina Morgan rated it it was amazing
Sex,Lies, and Wedding Bells by Kristen Luciani what she packed in this little short story had me so engrossed that I wanted more and was so happy to hear that we will get more. Now on to more of the review. I don't like giving much but at the beginning you are on the edge of your seat hoping against hope that what you are reading isn't what your reading. And as the story goes on it just keeps pulling you under and under and you are so totally invested in everything and in so totally invested in ...more
Lisa
Jan 17, 2017 Lisa rated it it was amazing
I am so excited to read all the stories in this anthology and was given an ARC of The Two-Night One-Night Three-Way by Ryan Ringbloom.
I love this story its super short and super sweet you get to catch up with Holly and the sexy Matthew. As they get them selves into a very compromising situation.
It was fun to read and I can't wait to see where their story takes us in the future x
Stephanie Rose
Mar 21, 2017 Stephanie Rose rated it it was amazing
Loving this anthology! So far read Thirteen Weddings and One Dress Later by AM Johnson and it was awesome. The perfect hot and sweet story (and hello we need more Alfie - love a dirty talker). I can't wait to read the rest!
Cassandra
Jan 31, 2017 Cassandra rated it it was amazing
Omg I got a chance to read MJ's Fields entry Kinky Kind of Love. My lord Zandor Steel is all alpha, he's dirty (in a good way) outspoken, and can be deliciously crude. But when it comes to his Kitten he has a sweet romantic side reserved just for happiness. It was beautiful to read.
Elizabeth Clinton
Jan 30, 2017 Elizabeth Clinton rated it it was amazing
A Kinky Kind Of Love by MJ Field and By Tomorrow by Katy Regnery is part of this Incredible Anthology written by Incredible Authors for this Fantastic Cause.
Whenever MJ Fields says she is giving you more Steel you just say YES PLEASE.
Zandor & Becca Steel have a relationship that the two of them enjoy on so many different levels but it's one at of pure love and respect for the other.
What the two do share is that they are bringing a child into the world and telling how there story began has t
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Reviewing KINKY KIND OF LOVE by MJ Fields

Oh Zander, Zander, Zander! So freaking hot and so in love with Bekah. Lovely short story just out there to remind all the Men of Steel fans that Zander will do ANYTHING to make his woman happy. Loved the little flash backs. Loved the brothers all giving Zander crap. Loved Momma Joe as always. What a perfect little gift both for fans of the series and for sweet Bekah. Could not have imagined anything more perfect for the two of them.

More reviews for the r
Manuela
Jan 18, 2017 Manuela rated it it was amazing
Melissa Collins - stripped bare

Love hated it for one real good reason: it was just too short. I so can see this as the beginning of a full novel length book with Noah and Chase as leading characters in a Melissa Collins universe with twists and turns.
Well this is a short with enough heartbreak that I couldn't help but cheer for both once they find each other the first time. But it doesn't stop there, no, it continues on, reintroduces the villain and then leaves you hanging wanting for more.
It t
Amber
Jan 12, 2017 Amber rated it it was amazing
Sex, Lies, and Wedding Bells is a blow your mind and obliterate your heart masterpiece! I wasn’t sure that Kristen Luciani could pack such a huge punch in into such a short story, but she hit her mark and then destroyed it! Wow! I am in absolute heaven over here after reading this small, delicious snack, and I hope like crazy that she writes the full story out because she has me by the heart strings with this one. I have to know more. It’s so out of this world good that I am dazed and delirious ...more
Stacy Jo
Jan 19, 2017 Stacy Jo rated it it was amazing
Everybody wanted more of Holly and Matthew after the Two Night One Night Stand (and if you haven't read it get your toosh in gear). Well Ryan Ringbloom's Two Way One Night Three Way will not disappoint all of us Holly and Matthew fans! Find up what they are up to next in this short! You will definitely be wanting more of them!!

Did somebody say more? Because i guarantee Kristen Luciani's Sex, Lies, and Wedding Bells will make you want more! More of her writing and more of this story! It was absol
Debbie Choe
Jan 16, 2017 Debbie Choe rated it really liked it
Melissa Collins' "Stripped Bare" left me wanting more! The story is about Chase and Noah's steamy insta-love. Melissa is one of my favorite m/m genre authors and she doesn't not disappoint with this short story. Highly recommended!

***ARC received in exchange for an honest review***
Kristi
Mar 10, 2017 Kristi rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of The After Party by Tori Madison which is one of the stories in this anthology. In this short read we get to catch up with Blake and Victoria from the Beneath Series. These two characters have stuck with me for quite some time so I was thrilled to get a little glimpse into their lives and see how they were doing. Tori did not disappoint. I was reminded why I loved and adored them so much. Victoria is the warrior she has always been. She is strong and determined and a survivor ...more
Wil Loves Books!
Mar 13, 2017 Wil Loves Books! rated it it was amazing
This is such an amazing anthology for such an amazing cause. Trust me, you do not want to miss Drunk in Love, plus all the money from the sales benefits St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.
I only had time to read a few stories on this anthology. I will definitely go back to read the rest, but OMG, they were awesome.

A Perfect Moment by Amy Daws was so cute and funny. If you follow her London Lovers series, this is a cute short story about Vi and Hayden. If you don’t, you will still enjoy this super
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Stripped Bare Melissa Collins

I love Melissa Collins and her books. I'm a huge fan of her m/m, so I know I needed to get my hands on Stripped Bare. This is a short, sexy, hot read! A chance meeting with a sexy man leaves Noah wanting more Chase. Wondering if he'll ever see him again after weeks of nothing and then bam. Be careful what you wish for! What's going to happen next? Now it's me who needs more! If you've never read Melissa before, read this! You will be hooked!

I couldn't speak.
I couldn’
Julie
Mar 14, 2017 Julie rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Talk about packing a punch in a limited amount of writing!! Kandi Steiner has dazzled readers with her short story contribution in this anthology. Say You Don’t follows Addison on her wedding day. A day that should be filled with joy and happiness. This isn’t your typical love story.

Today is the day that Addison will vow to love Richard forever. After all, he is the man that is by her side through thick and thin. Doubt is creeping in her mind about the ‘forever’ part. Is Addison even marrying t
Jen ~ Schmexy Girl Book Blog
Review of Eclipse of the Heart by Jeannine Collette
It's the night before your wedding day. One of the biggest, most exciting days of your life. You've spent your whole life dreaming about it, imagining every last detail.

But what if you're marrying the wrong man? Yeah, he's handsome and can offer you the world on a silver platter, but he's not the one who owns your heart.

Jules Bradford knows true love and she lost it. She had the moon, and Jameson Brock held her heart in his hands.

"He took my b
Analia Almonte
Mar 19, 2017 Analia Almonte rated it it was amazing
A beautiful words for a beautiful cause!!! Amazing stories that even though they were very short they were perfect. The authors brings the best!! Can't wait for more about every single story. Great read!
L.J (Lisa Jane)
Mar 19, 2017 L.J (Lisa Jane) rated it really liked it
Shelves: gifted, arc
What a great collection of little stories from some amazing authors.
This anthology supports a great cause and I would encourage everyone to give it a try.
There are so many stories inside you are bound to find something that intrigues you and sure to find some new authors.
A couple of the stories in here made me run out and grab the full e book and a few are coming out soon. My TBR list grew for sure after reading these.

Go get your copy and give it a shot - make yourself smile and support an amazi
DJ Sakata
Mar 09, 2017 DJ Sakata rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anthology
By Tomorrow by Katy Regnery

Favorite Quotes:

Most men, he’d learned over the course of the past year, didn’t look twice at Claire, because men were, as his mother and sister often reminded him, ‘all bum and parsley.’

Lord save us all from Americans tryin’ to speak like Scots… And damn Mel Gibson for startin’ it.

You are excellent coffee and ‘60s love songs and sweet-smelling woman. You are my home, Clara. Did you know that? Here, where I have no home, you are mine.

My Review:

By Tomorrow features two
BethyMac
Mar 14, 2017 BethyMac rated it it was amazing
Loved that we got more of Hayden and Vi. I absolutely loved That One Moment, it's one of my fav Books by Amy Daws and The Perfect Moment that is in this anthology is absolutely perfect. I just loved that we got to see Vi and her over protective Footballer brothers, i truly believe these boys would like for Vi and it's seeing those boys and their love for their sister that truly made me fall in love with them

I loved that we got to see that very special moment between Hayden and Vi, it just gives
AJ's book-reMarks
Mar 20, 2017 AJ's book-reMarks rated it really liked it
great collection of short stories.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Kristen Luciani is a self-proclaimed momtrepreneur, beauty product junkie, and romance author with a penchant for stilettos, Silicon Valley, plunging necklines and grapefruit martinis. As a deep-rooted romantic who prefers juicy drama to fill the lives of anyone other than her, she tried her hand at creating a world of enchantment, sensuality, and intrigue, finally uncovering her true passion. No ...more
More about Kristen Luciani...

“What a dumbass. Pretty but so fucking dense.” 0 likes
“If you don’t agree with me by the end of my explanation and story…you can read it again until you do.” 0 likes