Start by marking “Happily Ever Alpha: Falling for the Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Happily Ever Alpha: Falling for the Billionaire

Happily Ever Alpha: Falling for the Billionaire

20 Billionaires. 20 Sizzling Ways to Fall in Love. Whether your fantasy is a prince or a self-made man, this set has all the hard-bodied, Alpha billionaires you can handle. Let our award-winning, best-selling authors take you on a trip filled with exotic locales, dizzying privilege and heart-warming happily ever after.
ebook, ARC, 2569 pages
Published December 2016 by IndieWrites

To ask other readers questions about Happily Ever Alpha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happily Ever Alpha

Start your review of Happily Ever Alpha: Falling for the Billionaire
Susie
Pre-read: Even though I preordered this, I was kindly provided an ARC by one of my favourite authors, Cristiane Serruya, for whom I was preordering to support in the first place!

Each story is reviewed and rated individually, with a final summary listed at the bottom. I will say now that I don’t have any billionaire fantasies (I wouldn’t want to live a life in the spotlight), so each story had an even harder job to convince me of its merit!

1. Secret Crush by Victoria Pinder
Rating: ★★/>
Ola Adamska
This is a box set of 20 great authors! Each book will have its review!
COME FLY WITH ME by Jina Bacarr
This is fast Nice read about a girl in distress that doesn't know if shd can trust a man she just met. That thing made me fell in love with Kacie! This is a must read fit romance fans!
This one ends with a cliffhanger!

PLAYED BY THE MASTER by Opal Carew
This is a fast an steamy short story about Jacqueline that needs something from a billionaire Race.
Book is
Nadine Bookaholic
I will continue to update this review as I complete each of the stories included in the box set.

Secret Crush (The House of Morgan) by Victoria Pinder

Secret Crush (The House of Morgan) by Victoria Pinder

Come Fly with Me: Why spend New Year's alone when you can fly first class with a sexy billionaire? by Jina Bacarr

Played By The Master by Opal Carew

Something Lie This -Secrets #1 by Eileen Coleman

The Billionaire Cowboy's Speech (A Necessity, Texas Novella) by Margo Bond Collins

Risking it All by Rossie Cortes

His Fill-In Fiancee by Tara Crescent (Second Chance at Love, Alpha Male, Billionaire, MF, Light D/s, prior abuse) (4 Stars)
Cameron Drake and Maddie Morland were high school sweethearts until his father intervened and Maddie left him without a backward glance....or so Cam thought. That was nine years ago and neither Cam nor Maddie have moved on. Fast forward to present day and you have Cam desperate to find someone to pretend to be his fiancee so that he can convince his grandfather to sell him the family cottage so that his Aunt can continue to live there and not be forced out.
I loved that Cam would do anything to help out his paralyzed Aunt, she is truly the only family he has that doesn't have a heart of stone. Can I say that I was cheering for Cam when he put his father and grandfather both in their places. Cam didn't care that Maddie's family was not the best, he loved her for her, and he made sure everyone knew it.

Valentine's Vengeance by Michele de Winton

So Much More by Cristiane Serruya

Finding Mr. Right by Debbie White
Susan Foulkes
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a mixed bag of stories from authors I know and love and some "new to me " authors.

Some stories were weaker than others, but the variety of billionaires kept me reading.

Personal favourites were:

"Valentine's Vengeance" by Michele de Winton - new to me but I shall be looking for more of her work.

"Arrangement with a Billionaire" by Mandy Rosko

"A Teacher for the Billionaire" by Courtney Hunt

"Songbird" by Sydney Logan - a
Angela
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, there is not enough good for me to say! Originally, I had only planned to read a few of these stories so that I could base my review, but then it was "just one more." I couldn't stop! I didn't get it finished but I will definitely be going back to finish this entire box set. It is wonderful. Trust me, you can't read just one, either.
Mrs.
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: romance lovers
Shelves: great-romances
20 romance authors got together to write 20 billionaire romances.

Stories will be reviewed as I go:

SO MUCH MORE BY CRISTIANE SERRUYA - 5 brilliant stars
A sexy, emotional, and funny contemporary romance very well-written, with unexpected twists, and a beautiful end.
I recommend!
Crystal Wilke
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot Damn these Alpha's are off the hook! Dark, Mysterious, Suspense, Thriller, Erotica, BDSM
Happily Ever Alpha has just a little bit of everything in it that will fancy your attention. I love the Author collection sets because I find new authors to follow. Happily Ever Alpha is a must read.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Pat
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great box set of 20 stories by 20 different authors! There is something for everybody in this hot, hot, hot box set that will keep you turning the pages until you have read each story. What a great way to find authors that you haven't read before and just maybe find another author to add your must read author list!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
J. A.
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Authors, Great Stories, Great Romance! This box set has something for everyone. Hot sexy alpha males with equally steamy females who will have you speeding through each book to see what's next. You won't want to miss this great set.
Kelly W
Feb 22, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
“So much more” in this set is fake plagiarized it looks like sad
Raphaela Jackson
A boxset with 20 billionaires? Yay!
I loved all the stories, but there were some which were...off the charts!
Apart from author Cristiane Serruya, all the others were new to me and a few of them have made their way into my authors-to-follow list.

5 golden stars to SO MUCH MORE by Cristiane Serruya
Again Ms. Serruya introduces passionate characters, this time into fabulous, real-world American billionaire settings.
With Ms. Serruya's unique signature of brisk, engaging scenes
Juliana Ignácio
This is a box with 20 stories from various authors.
I haven't been able to read all the stories so far, but I will update the reviews as I finish reading them.

Songbird by Sydney Logan (5 Stars)
This is one of the best stories I've read lately. I've read some books from Sydney Logan and just loved them all!
The story of Callie and Devin is fantastic. The beginning of their relationship is not the best, but over time, and Callie's pregnancy, things are falling into place
Deb Le
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A nice read for when you can't be bothered with anything too intellectual. Fun, fast paced, really enjoyed it. The whole Morgan family dynamics were captivating and funny at the same time. Well written, not a dull moment.
Monique
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have only read Michele de Winton’s novella so far – and you’ll see why – but VALENTINE’S REVENGE is worth this box set!

The obscenely talented Michele de Winton is back with a smashing novella! Cara Reynolds was waiting for her mother, Anna Brooks, at a restaurant, when Cara sees who her mother is talking to: Joe Diaz, Cara’s former beau cum enemy. Cara and Joe had a lovely relationship until he accused Cara of double-crossing him when he attempted to take over Anna’s company,
Crystal Yawn
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Secret Crush:
is a whirlwind of an action/mystery romance. With people being shot at , coming back from the dead and so much more it never gets Dull. I couldn't put this one down
A full story of John and Alice but plenty of room for other characters to come alive. I think the House of Morgans has the potential to be fabulous and have added book 2 to my wish list!

Come fly with me:
Free first class ticket
Billionaire sexiest man alive

What more could a girls
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review for Michele DeWinton Valentine’s Revenge 5 Stars

Billionaire Joe Diaz is the owner of a broken heart that has been festering for five years thanks to Cara Reynolds the woman he thinks has done him wrong. Only there is a hitch, Cara has a broken heart too and has laid low for five years thanks to being the fall guy for the deal that Joe lost and thinks was because of Cara. Now Joe is Cara’s new boss and is all about revenge.

This author’s words expressing her trademar
Kimberly
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Secret Crush by Victoria Pinder - 5 stars. The Morgan family has many secrets but John is determined to find out what happened to his sister, Victoria. When Alice, Victoria's best friend, comes back into his life, new beginnings happen and surprises come out of the woodwork. Great writing, the suspense sucks you in from beginning to end.

Come fly with me by Jina Bacarr - 3.5 stars. Kacie's has to rush home to help change her flighty sister's mind in marrying a man double her age that'
Birgit
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WOW a really great Box Set.

Thanks for searching out this stories, most of them were more than worth the time for reading. Some authors found their way to my heart and on my list.

I must still say one thing anyway, "House of Morgan" has pulled me so in his spell that I must read on immediately.

So go ahead and buy, You won't be sorry.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Vivian
Jan 24, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Many stories in this bundle - I skimmed some that weren't to my taste, but I did read many of them and found them to be good. A few examples - fake fiances, second chance romance, corporate affairs both domestic and in foreign locales, airplane encounters, an archeological find that disrupts an expensive building project and causes conflict (I liked this story the best). Definitely worth the price!
Margaret Watkins
Happily Ever Alpha has all the makings of a true romance fest. The multiple stories by different authors, some well known to me and others a welcome introduction, satisfied this reader's senses in every way. Despite the fact that we live in a day when women have the vote and are entitled to all the privileges once held by men alone, we still have a secret longing to be swept off our feet by a prince on a white horse, to be loved and cherished and to have all our needs catered to. Happily Ever Al ...more
Stasi
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I got this bundle for $.99 and was really more interested in my one favorite author who published in the bundle than all the rest. I know my star rating seems low especially with all the 5 star reviews but I did not enjoy the majority of the stories. Most had spelling, grammar, time line, and human physical (i.e. he picked her up then thought the sunset looked nice then picked her up) problems. I know most people don't care especially since it was such a minor price but to leave a review I have ...more
Barbara
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Normally, I'd review each book separately in a series like this. This is twenty books/novellas, so am doing just one review. These were all billionaires who do something with their money to help others. Along the way, they fall in love with their new ladies. All good stories. The funniest, and don't remember the author, was at some ritzy affair. Two "ritzy" ladies get in pie tossing contest cause they were angry at some one at the party. The person they were angry at ducked when the pies started ...more
Di
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great collection of 20 stories from different authors and what I loved best is that there is a variety of stories of alpha men and if you don't like how one story is going there are many many more to chose from. This series will keep you warm and fuzzy in the cold of winter and you will also find new authors that you haven't read before and may just find a new favourite to read more of their books.
*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*
Jane Elizabeth
A great bundle of billionaire yummyness. The stories are all different, other than the hot alfa billionaires wanting what they think they deserve! You will find a mixture of mystery, suspense, excitement, adventure, dominance, and lots of romance! Definitely a worthwhile set of books by some very talented authors!
SouthernAngel
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you love hot sexy alpha billionaires then this box set of 20 is for you. It is a good mix of sweet, naughty, action, suspense, dark, humour, and some very scorching hot parts.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this box set.
Gwen Samson
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great set of books

What a wonderful set of books. Everything covered by them. Gentle romances, power takeovers and tough love. Manipulated trysts and some S and M as well. Something there for everyone.
Debra Shutters
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nook-book
I enjoyed all the stories and recommend the authors in this box set
Jackie
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great collection of sexy, romantic billionaire stories to make your day a bit brighter and entertaining.
ViolinVixen
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an incredible collection of alpha billionaire romances! 20 separate novellas all by different authors! There really is something for every romance novel lover in this set. And for 99 cents, if you like more than one of them (which you will) it’s already a major bargain! Send your Valentine the link! ;)

The really great part about this set for me was that most of the authors were brand new to me. This opens up so many more authors and books to add to my wishlist and one-click list
Stacy
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great collection!

Great collection of stories. I think the last one in the book was my favorite. A lonely billionaire looking for love and finding much more. It puts a smile on your face. Loved it.

• Shades of Trust (Trust Trilogy, #1-3; Trust series, #1-8; Trust Series #1-4)
  • Billionaire Ever After
  • The King in the Stone
  • Dust Up with the Detective
  • Holiday Temptation
  • Blood Bound (Blood Ravagers, #1)
  • Cloaked in Christmas
  • Scallop Shores
  • Time Changes Everything (Time Changes Everything, #1)
  • Sweet Texas Secrets: The Complete Series
  • All Around the Ton
  • Bold Seduction (The Hornsby Brothers #1)
  • Buried Secrets (Cavanaugh House #2)
  • Falling for Mr. Wright
  • Paranormally Yours: A Boxed Set
Victoria Pinder grew up in Irish Catholic Boston before moving to the Miami sun. She’s worked in engineering, after passing many tests proving how easy Math came to her. Then hating her life at the age of twenty four, she decided to go to law school. Four years later, after passing the bar and practicing very little, she realized that she hates the practice of law. She refused to one day turn 50 a ...more