Start by marking “Screwed” as Want to Read:
Screwed

Screwed

Everyone’s been screwed before. Whether you were screwed over or screwed in bed. Sometimes it feels amazing and sometimes it makes you want to die.

To ask other readers questions about Screwed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Screwed

Book-Bosomed  blog
Feb 28, 2018 marked it as pass-dnf_amazonsample
Shelves: pass-unsafe
Hero has sex w/OW in the very first chapter.

Total stranger in a bar bathroom, half drunk.... Nope, not my kind of hero and definitely not romantic.
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Shelves: arcs
Screwed is by author Luke Prescott.
Published: February 28, 2017
Read: February 27, 2017
My Rating: 5
Cover: 5
Standalone
POV: Told in first-person dual perspective.
Genres: Erotic Romance

Screwed is the debut novel of new author Luke Prescott. For a first novel, I though it was great! Actually if I didn't already know it, I wouldn't have guess this was this author's first novel. Well done!

Shawn Tate and Jana Ray.......

Shawn Tate is an intense, arrogant jerk. He doesn't care about feelings; he is guard
Coco.V
Feb 27, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (2/27/2018)! 💝

Blurb:

Shawn Tate is a powerful man. He knows exactly what he wants and he’s not afraid to take it. He’s cocky, arrogant and cold. Relationships of any kind aren’t for him. He doesn’t want your friendship or your love, he only wants your fantasy.

Jana Ray is a beautiful woman. She’s outgoing, fun and has a huge hea
Tre Talbot
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot damn my kindle is on FIRE with the chemistry between Shawn and Jana. Throughout the book I'm curious as to why Shawn is the way he is emotionally but that doesn't stop the all out sexiness that he gives off just about every second. This is a quick but sexy read that you don't want to put down, the fantasies Jana wants and Shawn fulfills is hot hot hot. When events start to fall into place and the puzzle as to who Shawn is and why he's so closed off comes together your heart will break for hi ...more
Tamara Harrington
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is Luke's debut novel and you would never know that as his writing is great. This is a short but super sexy read that will have you reaching for your man or your BOB so make sure to stock up on water and batteries..lol. This is a taboo stepbrother romance which will hit you right in the feels and leave you wanting more. There is a HAE so enjoy!
Stacey
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
One of the HOTTEST debuts I have ever read! Way to put the indie world on notice...LUKE PRESCOTT is here and he's here to set your kindles on fire!!

Shawn Tate's name will be moaned all across the globe tonight! He is one arrogant SOB, even with his mood swings and quick temper he's pretty friggen desirable. I mean, I don't think I'd turn him away if he knocked on my door looking to make one of my fantasies a reality...just sayin'!

Jana Ray is sweet, cute and all kinds of fun. I loved her sass and
Kate Hastings
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Semi-Taboo, Fully Hot Read

Phew! That was one hot AF debut from Luke Prescott.

A quick read with a popular premise, I found that the story also had a couple of little twists and differences that made it a bit fresher than your std step-sibling romance read.

Shawn was engaging as the sexy, hot, gruff, asshole, who's clearly protecting himself from something & Jana was the right combination of girly yet sassy & confident so you could relate to her as a female you'd admire.

For me...
Carol
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Luke you did a outstanding writing. I was enchanted from the beginning, couldn't put my kindle down.
Love Shawn and Jana, how she shows Shawn that having relationship is okay, he is worthy of love.
Just broke my heart when sharing some of his pain.
Looking forward to reading more books from Luke Prescott.
Amazing book. Need add this book to your kindle.
Kim Mullin
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I absolutely loved reading this first book by this author. It was a sexy fun ride add I look forward to reading more from this author
Karen Sedgman
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 fantastic stars!! Loved this story!!
When your sexy ass stepbrother rocks up and offers to for fill all your fantasies as well as his fantasies!! You know it's going to be good!! A must read!!
Marah
Shelves: arcs
ARC of Screwed by Luke Prescott was given to me by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Shawn Tate is a demanding guy who is back in his shitty hometown for job related reasons. He's definitely not happy about it. He sees and takes whatever he wants. He doesn't make any excuses for his behavior.

Jana has never had anything good happen to her and she just wants to experience that feeling for once in her life. She wants to be unpredictable and take risk. She also plans to enjoy the two weeks
Space Cowgirl
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Key🔑 To His Heart💓

Let My Love 💘Open The Door.......

The 🔑key to a successful erotic🍌🍌 romance!

1. A super rich💰, super manly, super ripped💪, super hung🍌, alpha hero🐺🍌🌋✋ is an absolute must. No regular guys need apply!. He's also a dedicated manslut🍌🍌 and usually a workaholic and even sometimes almost an 🍸alcoholic, and a little bit dangerous🔫🔪too. He also tall and has all his hair!

2. An ultra beautiful👸, ultra cute , hard-working, smart but innocent👼 heroine💋👗. She's prone to doing stupid stu
Samantha Ortegon (Books, Wine & Time)
WOW!!! Okay, I seriously am floored with Screwed a debut novel by Luke Prescott, I have to admit that I am second guessing my rating of 4.5 Stars for this very short story as I am typing. I don't even remember putting this story down for one moment, so I am thinking maybe I am taking away a point out of anger because I wanted more. The story went by fast, the characters are perfectly written and this has to be one of the hottest novellas I have read so far, I am talking heat on practically every ...more
Diana Munn
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5-star review for:
Screwed By: Luke Prescott

This is a debut book for Luke and he has surely rocked the Indie reading world with this one. It is HOT and will set your kindle on FIRE!! Way to go Luke I can’t wait to see what you come with next. You are sure to be a hit.

This book is pack with lots of hot SEX so be prepared. It is a step sister- step brother romance that plays out a lot of fantasies from both Shawn and Jana.
Shawn Tate is a powerful man who knows what he wants and will get it at all
Cheril Olmsted
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to the indie world Luke Prescott and congrats on your release of Screwed.

Screwed is a forbidden step-brother romance that I devoured in one sitting. And all I can say is Holy fucking hotness!!

Jana is house sitting for her mom and step dad, hoping to get a mini vacation for the next 2 weeks. But what she gets instead is a hot as sin step brother, who she never knew existed. Shawn is a type A asshole with a troubled past, but you can't help but love, hate and feel sorry for him all at the
Nikki Hernandez
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Screwed by Luke Prescott is a standalone forbidden erotic romance.

The book starts out with Shawn Tate, he is back in town to visit someone and Jana who is vacationing a her mother and stepfathers house while the go away for a trip. After taking a shower Jana decides to get a drink when she get a surprise visitor Shawn, her stepbrother. They have never met before this moment, the minute they do it is instant attraction. Shawn and Jana work out an agreement to fill each others sexual fantasies, in
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
Screwed is DIRTY! It's a step-siblings, fantasy making crazy kinda story. The heat factor is through the roof.

Shawn Tate returns to his hometown for work and while visiting his Father's home he meets his step-sister Jana. They have an instant attraction that leads to an interesting proposal between step-siblings.

"I'm saying I have fantasies about you and I'd like to play them out. I'd like to play yours out too. But you need to know it's nothing more than that." - Shawn

The story goes buck wild
Jackie Deans Zielke
Great short read

I was really looking forward to reading this book and it did not disappoint. Shawn a brooding hot rich man with the "I've been screwed " vibe. Only believes in getting what he wants and moving on. Until he meets Jana. She shows him that he can play out his fantasies and that it is possible to still have love. Though this is not necessarily a new subject , hot sexy alpha male meets innocent nice girl. This Author puts his own twist into it and it works. Its a great debut novella.
N
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow .. What a Debut!! Sexy & Hot

I wasn't sure what to expect from Luke's debut but WOW!! I love the story line .. it's clean, meaningful, sexy, enticing, and captivating. The story is not too long or too short ... just enough and I like that in a book. I love Luke's main characters in this book **Shawn and Jana** and all their hot, sexy, panties dropping moments. Luke sets the bar high for his debut. Through this book, I can see Luke's great talent in his writing. I can't wait to read many
Julie Scott
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG.... this the most amazing hot hot hot book... Luke's debut novel.... Phenomenal.... the story keeps u wanting more as u keep turning the pages uncontrollably... Luke has u addicted to the story from the onset of this fantastic book. The characters are so likeable... u seem to fall into the pages as u r reading... naughty scenes to boot.... can't stress how much I LOVED this book, roll on the next one from this amazing author. Well done Luke Prescott... 5* +++++++++++++++++
C. Shafanda
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
True love does exist!

This book was amazing. Lots of steamy hot sex scenes, a bad boy with a terrible attitude and so much more to love. My only problem is that the book isn't longer. I can't wait to read his next book!!!
Theresa Latinski
Verified Purchase
Luke Prescott is Phenomenal and his debut book SCREWED is amazing!!
Luke grabs ahold of you from the very first word and keeps you in his grip until the very last!!
You'll have a love/hate relationship with Shawn Tate! You'll just fall in love with Jana! Luke makes you feel the emotions of these charters like you're the lead in this story!
If you haven't 1 clicked your copy, what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this one .. you won't be disappointed!!
The Book Cave  (Devon Farrow )
SMOKING HOT!!

The hotness in this book is off the charts!

Shawn is every woman's fantasy man. He likes to just live through sexual fantasy rather than relationships.

Jana is a woman who just wants to live life fully and experience different things.

When the two come together it's a hotness explosion!!!

Will Jana show Shawn that loving someone isn't so bad or will it backfire on her?!

Go One-Click to find out!!!
Rhonda Tactor
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was given an arc of Screwed by debut author Luke Prescott for my honest opinion & holly shit.......welcome to the indie book world.
It's a forbidden stepbrother story & OMG Shawn is one hot, arrogant, confusing son of a bitch.
If you want a quick, addictive, hot & steamy read then you need to one click this book. Luke hits you with this story right from the first page & you won't want to put it down.
A definite must read
Congratulations on your debut book Luke
Sharon Landry Aldrich
Wow!

Perfect title. Great story. Luke Prescott is a new author to me. This book, was really good. I loved Jana, and yeah I guess I love Shawn too. Jana is sweet and sexy, she's also very open about her feelings. Shawn is sexy as hell, and stubborn too boot. Will they overcome?
No spoilers here, you must read this. Take a chance on Luke Prescott, you won't be disappointed.
Romaine Heart
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Luke Prescott debut of this hot sizzling book "Screwed". Batteries not included.
Jana has lead somewhat of a sheltered life. Then Bang!!! Her arrogant, ruthless,  sexy step brother,  Shawn enters into her life. No strings, no commitment, no love, just hot sizzling fantasies!!
Fabulous book!! Would definitely recommend!! Can't wait for Luke Prescott's next book!!!
Joanna Reeves
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing debut

Well, that was one hot read!!!! I have waited a long time to get my hands on this book and I wasn't disappointed, the chemistry between Shawn and Jana is explosive and the sex scenes are scorching. I couldn't put this book down, I seriously can't recommend it highly enough. Congratulations Luke, if could of given you more than 5 stars I would of
Auden Dar
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This novella was a fun read ! If you're in the mood for a quick, sexy story, this debut novel by Luke Prescott fits the bill! The steamy scenes between Shawn and his stepsister, Jana was nothing short of HOT! I've read several books in this theme and this novella managed to surprise me!
Carole Buick
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
For a debut book this author will be one to follow. Scorching hot sex and an emotional twist involving Shawn. You can read the blurb or do what I did and 1 click this book you won't be disappointed. 5 star plus
Margie
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is HOT!

Holy smokes.. (yeah, plural.. you will need a couple after starting and finishing) Great job on the debut novel. Enjoyed the story and I'll probably read it again to my hun bun, out loud. (A wink face..) Recommended read for sure!
Luke Prescott grew up in New York, where he still lives today. He likes to fish, work on his Jeep and cheer on the best damn team in the NFL, the Giants. He spends his days getting his hands dirty and his nights using his dirty mind.

Writing is a new-found interest for him. Realizing how sexy the written word can be. His debut panty soaking novel is coming soon.