Start by marking “Love Onboard: Cupid's Caribbean Cruise” as Want to Read:
Love Onboard: Cupid's Caribbean Cruise

Love Onboard: Cupid's Caribbean Cruise

Join Cupid as he shoots arrows at ten unsuspecting passengers! Love Onboard: Cupid's Caribbean Cruise brings you waves of new romantic short stories from five Contemporary Romance authors aboard a Valentine’s themed singles cruise through the Caribbean! Too Fast for Love by Lilly Christine - Luke Devlin is a race car driver with a tendency to see red...and not just the red ...more
Published February 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Love Onboard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Onboard

Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Read my full review at http://blackwords-whitepages1977.blog...

As most people know, I am a sucker for YA Paranormal and that is my go to and love genre, but from time-to-time, you will catch me step out of my comfort zone and give other genres a try.....And boy was I glad I gave this one a try....Check out below what I thought of each individual story and my overall thoughts on this Anthology.

Too Fast for Love Lily Christine
WOW....This story was fabulous and fast paced just like the character, L
Rebecca Austin
Feb 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-author
Healing Hearts by Michele Shriver

Taryn Bradfield is a 36 year old newly single mom after getting divorced after 14 years. Her best friend Joni books her on a Valentine's Day Singles Cruise to the Caribbean to help her get her confidence back after her self esteem plummeted during her marriage. She is not looking for a relationship at all but hopes to enjoy herself and spend some time getting pampered.

Makai Grant is a pilot for American Airlines and was engaged to Jillian. He's not 100% sure what
Robin Morgan
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-own-books
One of reasons I’ve loved reading this anthology of five stories written by authors we’ve come to love is that being a child of the 1950’s I had been around to watch 10 seasons of the award winning comedy/romance television series known as “The Love Boat” [1977-1987].

While the show’s weekly episodes contained three interconnected vignettes, all taking place on a single cruise, all the stories here take place on a singles cruise taking place around/on Valentine’s Day, and you can’t have a better
Lisa
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Every girls fantasy

I loved the short stories. All the authors did a fabulous job weaving their short tales. A couple of these authors are new to me so I'll be looking for more from them.
Great job guys.
Sharon
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
There are 5 stories included in this set. There are also 5 new-to-me authors writing cruise ship stories with lots of wonderful romance. There were a couple of stories that were very short and I wish they were a little longer, but all the stories are well-written with lovely characters. Each author writes a little differently taking you to new backgrounds with each story. All of these stories were fun and made you wish you were on that ship. If you are looking for fun stories with great romance, ...more
Nova
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lilly-christine
"Love Onboard: Cupid's Caribbean Cruise. . . Waves of New Romantic Releases From Your Favorite Authors onboard a Valentine’s single cruise."
This is a great boxed set of 5 books by 5 different talented authors. I enjoyed all the romantic stories. The 5 authors and their stories are:
Too Fast for Love by Lilly Christine-

I really loved Too Fast for Love by Lilly Christ
Andrea
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Inspiring

Love Onboard is a compilation of books that take place on a cruise ship. Can all the couples find love? See what happens on a Valentines Cruise.
Kim Gray Stacy
Apr 01, 2017
Kayla
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blogged, review
Great anthology to read over a beach holiday! Enjoyed the singles cruise story line. What a treat to have five different stories on one singles cruise trip!

Too Fast for Love by Lily Christine
Hello, Luke! This was a super cute and pleasurable read! I could only imagine being in Lacey's position as a love expert - on a singles cruise nonetheless!

Just One Look by Jeb Julienne
I totally want to try this 'dating' option! Very entertaining read!

Pirated Pixie by Shae McMaster
Going on a singles cruise a
Clare
Sep 07, 2018
Carrie
Sep 04, 2017
K-BRC
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic collection of 5 romance short stories set on a singles Cruise for Valentines Day. Lilly Christine scores big with her McGreers story about Luke and Lacey. Deb Julienne creates another fan favorite with her tale of two lovers' shipboard romance.
Ros
Feb 27, 2017
Carolyn J. Roth
Feb 08, 2017
Lilly Christine
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Carolyn Powers
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Mar 30, 2017
Sandra
Apr 20, 2017
Lilly Christine has authored ten titles in the McGreers Series with "Too Fast For Love" McGreers #10, currently in the "Cupid's Caribbean Cruise" Box Set. Awarded Librarian's Readers' Choice Best Western 2016, #8 My Kinda Bull released October. In 2016, Lilly also became an Amazon Bestselling Author, with "Last Chance, Cowboy" McGreers #7, included in the Cowboy Country anthology, which hit #2 in ...more