Start by marking “Bennett (Leaves of a Maple, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bennett (Leaves of a Maple, #3)

Bennett (Leaves of a Maple #3)

4.56  ·  Rating details ·  55 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Bennett James was out of my league. Beautiful. Charismatic. Addictive. He was the type of man that women fawn over, that could have anyone his heart (or his insatiable libido) desired. He was never supposed to notice me and he sure as hell was never meant to pursue me.

Darci Walker is an enigma. Guarded but wild, if she lets you close enough, and therein lies my problem. M
ebook
Published January 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Bennett, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bennett

Leonor
Love N. Books
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ell's $0.02

Totally. Fucking. Ruined.

Third in the series and certainly not even close to a letdown. Note that these books are NOT stand-alones. While each story has a completely different style and feel, you have to read them in order or you lose a good chunk of story and emotion.

Speaking of emotion. If you're here, you've already read Archer and Jake. Archer is the king of angst. You won't reach those levels in Bennett (most of us take a deep breath of relief there... I barely survived that one)
Haley Jenner
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It’s a nerve racking one ol’ release week. It doesn’t get easier. Not in our opinion. I guess in a way you’re offering a little more of your heart with every published novel. Here’s my lifeline, hope you enjoy 😬 😉 Every time a story is released into the world you open your characters, your storylines, your writing, yourself up to criticism, to judgement. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the thrill of reading reviews, of seeing what someone may or may not like in a story. My favourite book boyfriend w ...more
Excessive~Reader
This book is the 3rd in the series. I was a little nervous this story wouldn’t live up to my hopes. I’m happy to say it did, and that much more. Haley Jenner really know how to write book-boyfriends. The story is about a confident Bennett James, and shy Darci Walker who we met in book 1 Archer, and book 2 Jake. They are both friends to the couples from the other stories. I suggest if you haven’t read them then go read them before this one. Bennett and Darci grew up with their friends circling ea ...more
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I wanted to give Bennett all the stars. In all honesty Bennett does have all the stars. What took away from them was Darci. Her constant indecisiveness really took away from the story a bit. I loved the fairy tale mentions, we are Red Hatter for a reason. Red Riding Hood is my favorite fairy tale. I loved the nicknames and how the author incorporated the fairy tales in the story. I loved Bennett and Francesca. I just couldn't like Darci.

Bennett is an amazing character and I love the d
Marley Valentine
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
"Riding Hood and The Big Bad Wolf."

"My kinda fairytale."

I've been waiting for this book ever since I devoured Archer and Jake. The Leave of a Maple series is something I can't get enough of and Bennett was another perfect addition. Reunited with all your favourite characters, and introduced to some new ones, Haley Jenner ensured one of my most anticipated reads of 2018 did not disappoint.

Bennett and Darci's story is different, complicated and so damn addictive. Confirming that opposites do
Danielle Thompson
Oh. My. Gosh. This is the first book I have read by Haley Jenner and in the words of Bennett, I am Blissfully ruined. I don’t know how I’ll move on to another book. This story line captivated me and wrecked me from the first line. I cried with Darci, screamed with her, and may have called her out on her BS a couple times. But I was with her the whole way. Please, PLEASE read this book! You won’t regret it. I’m off to start the other books in the series because I just can’t let go of these charac ...more
Lorena
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
A nice and lovely read. But it didn't have on me the same effect as Archer and Jake. Less emotional and a little bit repetitive. I didn't feel as much as with the first two novels: I was expecting to cry, laugh, be mad, be hopeful, hopeless, love ... with deep intensity but it did not happened :( Don't get me wrong, the book is good, but just not what I was expecting after Archer and Jake. I loved Bennett very much though, he is such an amazing guy. Didn't connect with Darci as much.
Now, I'm rea
Samara
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amara
Mar 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Totally. Fucking. Ruined.

That phrase is used 28 times in this book. I get it, it's cute. Fun fact, though. Darci totally. fucking. ruined. this book for me. I still don't know wtf her problem was.

Rebecca Gates
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just realized I never wrote a review for this book. How? I don't know! I LOVED this book. I LOVE this series. I've never read books written by two people that have flowed this well, ever. The way that these two authors write together is magical beauty.
I've loved these characters since book 1 (Archer.) I'm not sure that anyone will ever take his spot, but dang did Bennett come close. This book wasn't as full of angst as the past two, which was refreshing. It still had the emotions and feelings
Linda Lee
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can describe Bennett with two words Lady Killer and I’ve been smitten since I was a young teen. Although I saw him standing out in the crowd I’ve always blended into the background. I’m the owner of the local coffee shop and Annabelle’s friend Darcy. I tend to be socially awkward, shy and a hopeless romantic. Not sure how or why but one night Bennett followed me into the storage closet. My inner minx came out to play and we had the best sex of my life. Bennett was blown away by my extreme pers ...more
Kathy Coopmans
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've finished one of my favorite books. Seriously. This duo is amazing. They deserve to thrive.
Bennett started me off all hot and bothered. It was sexy, angst-filled and nearly drove me out of my head.
A night of passion leads Bennett and his little red riding hood, Darci down a road neither one of them expected.
I'm telling you, these ladies know how to bring it and they bring it well.
I fell in love with Archer, wanted to cry reading Jake. But Bennett, he stole my heart.
The man, God, this man is
Vanessa Lawford
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bennett and Darci's story did not disappoint. This book was not as emotionally heartbreaking as Archer and Jake but it was up there. They have an amazing chemistry and I love the fairytale aspect to it.
This book had one of the most romantic proposals I have read in a book and one that was sweet.

I cannot wait to read the rest of this series and do a reread of the whole series.
The more books I read by Haley Jenner the better they get.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review by Sweet Tr
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I almost have no words for Bennett.....but I’ll find some.

Completely utterly in love with Bennett. He has ruined me for all men. He’s complete perfecting.

Darcy, oh Darcy. So perfectly imperfect. She is almost everything every girl can relate to.

This book has a different feel than the other Maple books but definitely holds it own. Bennett and Darcy’s story is one to relive and reread over and over.
Tiahn
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was nothing short of epic. It was a page turner and I couldn’t put it down. I went through so many emotions, the good and the bad and the ending was what made me feel so overwhelmed with love, happiness and tears. I love all of these damn books to date and how you can relate on such a personal level to everyone in the novel. I can not wait for Luca to be released. You girls are shining ❤ love always, T ...more
Tracy
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Burning the pages up

Oh Bennett and Darci! Another amazing and sweet Leaves of Maple sweet couple from Carnation. They definitely scorch up the pages, with his dirty talk and her being so shy. That is until she decides to have some fun with this Bennett she's crushed in since her teenage years. He's not just into her for their passion, he wants to persue something more. Darci falls victim to Bennet's charm all the time.
Athena Stephenson
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved Bennett! He is everything I’m looking for in a man! Lol I loved him and Darci together even if she did push him away quite a bit! Their red riding hood and the big bad wolf fairy tale theme they had going was pretty sweet! Their chemistry was fire! Like, fanning myself over here quite a bit, fire! I absolutely adored Frankie and can’t wait to read her and Luca’s story! I enjoyed seeing the whole gang back together and watching bits of their journey as well! Fabulous story!
Ashley
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked the story for Bennett. He was a fantastic man who is super awesome and fun! He really pushed the story forward and the sexy scenes were very hot as well! I thought he was very loyal and honest about his feelings. The only thing that was a little off was Darci. She was a little too much on the back and forth for me to get comfortable with her.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Lauren
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Little Red Riding Hood and The Big Bad Wolf"

Good lord at the whip lash Darci will give you in this book, I felt so bad for Bennett several times. Bennett is a sweet guy who handles Darci way better than most would. I can see why Darci runs some but it gets kinda tiring. Bennett will make y'all love him. Make sure you check this book out!!!
Laurie Beemer
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5- This is another great book in the Leave of Maple series. I loved Bennett but Darci was a bit of a pain in the ass. Make up your mind already. This was another great addition and the stories of the characters from the other books play a part in this as well. Thank you for allowing me to read this and write about it.
Spunky N Sassy
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Contemporary fairytales are some of my favorite books. This series has been such a great read. I have enjoyed them all and I thought the story of Bennett was just as good as the ones of his brothers.
Karen Sedgman
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved every single moment of Bennett & Darci's story! Riding Hood & The Big Bad Wolf! What a fairy tale! Still swooning over Bennett! Another amazing read by the talented author duo Haley and Jenner! If you haven't read Leaves of a Maple! This is a must!
Davetta
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great book in this series !!!
Deborah
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great read! Loved Darci’s look on life and Bennett is just awesome!
Brittany Alexander
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I absolutely hate saying this, but I was a little disappointed by this book. After having read and devoured Archer and Jake , this book didn't have the same affect on me as those two did.

Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy this book, to a degree. The thing I hate most in books is in this book, and I can't say what it is without spoiling it. But, just know that I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, and steer clear of any book that has this or the product of this. Maybe it's because I don't want this f
Brandy
Apr 28, 2018
Mia Paterson
Apr 08, 2018
Sally Marriott
Apr 24, 2018
Elle.dan
Apr 16, 2018
A blonde. A brunette. A tea lover. A coffee addict. Two people. One pen name. We're pals, besties if you will, maybe even soulmates. Consider us the ultimate in split personality, exactly the same, but completely different.

We’re first time novelists, but long time storytellers. We love a good laugh, a strong, dominating alpha, but most importantly, know that friendships, the fierce ones, are the
More about Haley Jenner

Leaves of a Maple (4 books)
  • Archer (Leaves of a Maple, #1)
  • Jake (Leaves of a Maple, #2)
  • Luca (Leaves of a Maple, #4)