Start by marking “Chasing Destiny (Silver Tip Pack, #2)” as Want to Read:
Chasing Destiny (Silver Tip Pack, #2)

Chasing Destiny

(Silver Tip Pack #2)

Some live on memories…

Almost dying during a pack uprising has a way of shaking things up. I’m no longer Mr. Laid Back now that there’s an itch under my skin I can’t scratch.

On a volunteer mission that goes beyond the walls of our compound, we enter the territory of a pack long thought dead, and find ourselves on the business end of their spears.

What I’m not prepared for is
Published July 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Destiny

Start your review of Chasing Destiny (Silver Tip Pack, #2)
Wendy
7/21/17 Release day !!!!!!!!

5+star+rating.jpg (459×130)

Wow...this was really good, I enjoyed the hell out of it. I have been curious about Bay and his story, ever since he was introduced in book 1. He has been one of my favorits since the beginning...but I have to say that I have a new favorite right now. He goes by the name Nash ;)

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor you're my man + gif

I would advice everyone to not read this book as a stand alone, but to start with book 1. I think starting with book 1 will give you much more enjoyement of the story ;)

Bay is the brother of
Barbara➰
Reread November 2018

Man how I still love Bay. He's the perfect hero who doesn't give up on Nash even though he tries to push him away. I'm looking forward to more in this series.

Originally Read July 2017

Holy crap on a cracker! This book! I was really looking forward to Bay's story. It was more than I expected. It really kept me on the edge of my seat at times and I was waiting for the other shoe to drop. I enjoyed it more than the first one.

Bay is amazing. He will not let Nash turn away
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.5 Stars***

"I'll remember that for the rest of my life. What we just did. Because no one can take this from us again, you know? We did this, we loved this hard, and that's all that matters."

This book! GAH THIS BOOK!!! How do I feel??

Image result for love gif

Words and stuff to come...once I can actually put some together. I'm just gonna enjoy the book high for a minute. But, before I go....can I just take a moment to say LOOK AT THAT DAMN GORGEOUS COVER!!! I can't wait to have this on my shelves.

These two...they
.Lili.

Megan Erickson,

The romance-

THE INTIMATE SCENES-

This story is what Paranormal Romance is all about.

Chasing Destiny is the second romance of Bay and Nash. From a young age, the two have always loved each other, but life has separated them twice causing Bay to mourn his mate twice. Unexpectedly Bay finds Nash again and vows never to lose him again. What ensues is a heartbreaking, raw love story.

What I loved:

-The intensity. When I think of shifters and romance, my mind immediately thinks of
* A Reader Obsessed *
4 Sequel Stars!

It’s really no surprise that this sequel to Daring Fate was a win, seeing as how I loved the first book. That means if you did too, then I’m pretty sure this will be very well received!

This starts off from where the last book ended, where we meet up with Bay - charming cheeky brother of alpha Dare, who’s on a mission to see if Dare's true mate, Reese, has any pack mates left. Fortuitously, he finds the Whitethroat pack alive and well but just barely surviving and hanging on by
Ariana
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq, shifters
I really enjoyed the first book in the series, and the second didn't disappoint either.
Bay and Nash's story is very different, but not any less engaging. And if you think Reese and Dare were hot ... these two are down for the rough, raw and dirty (VERY dirty) non stop.

But that isn't all there is, by far! Nash's past has changed him, scarred him and made him who he is now. To be able to accept himself and step out of the shadows, he has to deal with what happened to him. Although the author did
Jaime
A brilliant tale that takes you on a rollercoaster journey, keeps your pulse-pounding, and leaves you exhilarated!

Chasing Destiny is book 2 in Megan Erickson's highly acclaimed and must read series, The Silver Tip Pack. This book, while "technically" could be considered a standalone - I recommend reading book one of the series, Daring Fate , first.

This review is going to be short and simple because I refuse to ruin any aspect of this series for readers. The Silver Tip Pack is set in a
Meags
4.5 Stars

Chasing Destiny is another stunning addition to Megan Erickson’s already impressive dystopian shifter series.

The members of the Silver Tip Pack are back, with some friendly (and some not-so-friendly) new additions to this already great cast of bold, formidable and awesomely growly characters.

Here, the focus is on Bay and Nash – childhood friends and sweethearts, who were ripped apart over a decade ago after a horrible attack on their pack resulted in Nash being kidnapped and everyone
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.75 Stars!

For whatever reason I just don't LOVE this series like I do MEs other stuff. But I do like it. And I liked this one. It just didn't wow me. I didn't find myself dying to pick it up.

But Bay and Nash were likable characters. There was no drama. There was plenty of steam. All wins. So not sure what was missing for me.

Still a recommended series for sure. And I will continue on. I have a feeling Vaughn and Pace may be next!

Jordan
5/5 - Holy dystopian shifter mating! This book was like crack to me. Sexy shifters, terrifying nowheres, tension so thick you can cut it, and a hot-and-cold but still very alive Nash had me flipping through these pages at warpspeed and I'm not even going to apologize for it. Yeah, it was that good.

I just. Yeah. I don't have words. I'm still trying to figure out what to say about this book. I guess to start with, I'll praise this entire series. I'll be honest, I'm very liberal with my stars.
Chris
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, lgbtq
Another great installment- Nash and Bay finally reunited after 15 years apart. Torture, darkness and pain had swallowed Nash and he lived in a world of regret and guilt. Meanwhile Bay was never fully whole, missing Nash and wondering what ever happened. This was their story that slowly unfolded.
Alisa
I really liked this second book in the Silver Tip Pack series. This one had a different feel to it than book one but was just as good.

This story focuses on Bay who is Dare’s brother. He’s the wise cracking and good natured one in their family but he’s struggling at the beginning of this story. Bay is grieving his second loss of Nash and he’s feeling restless. His were wants him to leave and look for something but he’s not sure what it is. As a result he offers to visit another pack to see if
haletostilinski
4.75 stars!

What a great second installment to this series!! I loved this. I was eager for Bay and Nash's story since the end of the first book, and Bay was such an amazing character in the first book that I couldn't wait for him to get his happy ending.

I just fell in love with Bay more in this book, he has such a good heart, and he's adorable as well. I loved his determination not to give up on Nash, to stay by his side no matter what. Rarely are characters holding on the entire time in
BWT (Belen)
4.5 Stars

With Chasing Destiny Megan Erickson continues to build a really cool (yet thank god it's not real) dystopian shifter world. Bay and Nash's story is definitely a worthy follow-up to Daring Fate.
For him, I’d do this. If not for me, for him. We’d both come back alive or I’d burn the world down.

First, if you haven't read the first book in the Silver Tip Pack series , go get it. Seriously - Erickson has created really interesting world building with fun-to-read characters. What are you
Ariadna
Jan 15, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: hell-no
Review removed because I can't, in good conscience, support someone who doesn't respect her readers.
Kim
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars
4.5 stars***Spoiler Free Review***
Basically everything about this book could be a spoiler including who Bay's mate is. So I am going to be vague and make this Spoiler Free.

Bay, brother to the Alpha of the Silver Tip pack, has recently survived a traumatic ordeal and is still edgy and does not know why. He agrees to go on a mission to check out rumors about a pack that they thought was obliterated but may still have survivors.

But he never expected to find how own mate there. This other "Were"
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Just as engaging and engrossing as Book #1 - this is no sophomore slump.

Nash and Bay are amazing together - their chemistry is off the charts hot - the sex is both tender and raunchy and there are lots of fluids abounding. The world development continues to grow with us getting a more fleshed out (no pun) picture of were/werewolf and the state of it all.
Elle aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC generously provided by author in exchange for a review*

I’m telling you, I’m completely sucked in to this dystopian world that Megan created for her hot shifters. This is now the second book, and it’s about Bay and Nash. You’d have met them briefly from Daring Fate. Bay is Dare’s brother and Nash is Bay’s childhood friend who was ripped away from the pack. Don’t worry; it’s a standalone, although I don’t know why you’d wanna skip the first one. It’s a def top fave, just saying…

While this
Kathleen
A really good addition to the series, albeit a ridiculous amount of gratuitous sex.

Reread Jan. 31, 2018: Because the are so few really good MM shifter stories, I would have given this story 4.5 stars if not for the ridiculous number of sex scenes and all the baby crap at the end. Regardless, it’s still a really good book. Sadly I won’t be reading the next one as it’s MMF. No thanks.

EDIT: 3/8/2018 Rating removed for the author’s collusion with SH.
Shin Mon Thway
A very fulfilling read after the first silver tip book .. I'll be honest and say that I love the first book mor but still this is a really really lovely read filled with romance and hot, intense sex. I can't wait to find out more about lives in silvertip pack .. especially Vaghun and Dal .. As always, I do appreciate Megan Erickson's work. ...more
Megan
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This one gets ALL THE STARS! 5+ Stars is barely enough to show my love for this book, and this series universe! Megan Erickson has created a post-apocalyptic world where no humans remain, yet still I can relate. A world where everyone has shifting abilities, or is undead, yet I can relate. A world where each character has to be open to the possibility of a true mate, that could end up being of either sex, and yet, I can relate. She is truly magical.

Bay is brother to the Silver Tip Pack alpha,
Julie   (*Happily Ever Chapter*)
Chasing Destiny is the second book in Megan Erickson's wolf shifter series, Silver Tip Pack. I would probably recommend reading book #1 first because you first meet both Bay and Nash in that one and I feel like it would give you a better feel for the characters. Chasing Destiny also starts right where book #1, Daring Fate, left off. Daring Fate was Reece and Dare's story and this one is about Bay (Dare's brother) and Nash. I was anxious to read this one as soon as I finished the first book. I ...more
Tammy
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: amazing-books
Nash' s story was sad because of the young adulthood he was cheated out of and the torture he had to endure instead. Bay never gave up on Nash and the love they developed starting with they were adolescents, heartbreaking but fulfilling love story. Plenty of steamy scenes to go along with it!! I hope to read more from this series, especially Vaughn story. :-)
Bitchie
This is a great book, in a great series. It's like all the best werewolf stories, mixed with a health dose of The Walking Dead, with zombie weres and different settlements of weres and werewolves (two different things here!) fighting to survive, but also for dominance over other groups.

We met Nash and Bay in the last book, and I was so excited to read their story. Nash and Bay were childhood sweethears, when Nash disappeared, years ago. Bay lived on, but he never forgot his first love, and then,
Diverse
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: july-2017-dr
YES! The Silver Tip’s are back!!!!! Chasing Destiny is book two. If you read book one (And you really have to read book one first) you remember Bay… and Nash. Well, this is their story and if you don’t cry and your heart isn’t torn to shreds and sewn back together then you’re not human and must be destroyed.

This book had me gasping, crying, on the edge of my seat, and falling in love hard! Nash is, in my opinion, the strongest pack member (don’t tell Dare) what he’s endured for fifteen years no
AussieMum
I think I'm in the minority but I just didn't enjoy this one like Daring Fate.

Mandi Schreiner
Jul 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, pnr
This one didn't grab me like the first book. It was a little slower and the stuff happening in the world fell flat for me. Maybe the romance a little too.

Review to come
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Permanent Ink (Art & Soul, #1)
  • Bitten by Desire  (Regent's Park Pack, #3)
  • Bitten by Design (Regent's Park Pack, #2)
  • Rule Breaker (Mixed Messages, #1)
  • Illegal Contact (The Barons, #1)
  • Trust with a Chaser (Rainbow Cove, #1)
  • Off the Ice  (Hat Trick, #1)
  • Oversight (The Community, #2)
  • Bitten by Mistake (Regent's Park Pack, #1)
  • WILD
  • Down by Contact (The Barons, #2)
  • The Wolf at the Door (Big Bad Wolf, #1)
  • Depth of Field (Last Chance, #1)
  • Wheels Up (Out of Uniform #4)
  • How to Save a Life (Howl at the Moon, #4)
  • The Half Wolf
  • Prophesy (The King & Alpha Series, #1)
  • Sightlines (The Community, #3)
Megan Erickson is a USA Today bestselling author of romance that sizzles. Her books have a touch of nerd, a dash of humor, and always have a happily ever after. A former journalist, she switched to fiction when she decided she likes writing her own endings better.

She lives in Pennsylvania with her very own nerdy husband and two kids. Although rather fun-sized, she's been told she has a full-sized

Silver Tip Pack (4 books)
  • Daring Fate (Silver Tip Pack, #1)
  • Defying a Legacy (Silver Tip Pack, #3)
  • Breaking His Silence (Silver Tip Pack, #3.5)