Start by marking “Preying Game (Decorah Security #15)” as Want to Read:
Preying Game (Decorah Security #15)

Preying Game

(Decorah Security #15)

Jonah Ranger was restoring an antique 1955 Chevy when he heard a woman’s voice on the car radio pleading for help. She said her name was Alice Davenport, and a man was holding her captive, forcing her into a grueling workout routine so she’d be a proper challenge when he hunted her like big game on his private estate.

As they talked, her voice shifted from the radio to
Published February 6th 2017 by Light Street Press

Start your review of Preying Game (Decorah Security #15)
Julie
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it

My review for Preying Game by Rebecca York will be posted soon! Stay tuned!
Diana
Apr 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book received from NetGalley.

I loved this book by Rebecca York. I can't explain much of what I enjoyed because it would spoil the twists to the plot. It was great, I just wish it had been longer. It's a very quick read and even though it's in a series I had no problems reading it out of order.
Anima
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy-sci-fi
Telepathy is an interesting talent and one that is used to find a kidnapping victim. The story was uniquely written because of how the victim was found and the mystery that unfolded. The story could have stopped about half way and I would have been satisfied. However, they continued to dig deeper and solve some murders. It was a quick read for me and kept me intrigued. My review was written voluntarily after reading an advanced copy.
Myst
First thing that caught my eye was the guy on the cover as he's used quite often on fantasy genre books especially paranormal ones. Although he has been used on Frank's (book 0.5) when I looked at past book covers…

The whole figuring out how to reach/rescue her was cool. I didn't think that was going to be a factor but there was 2 early hints in the beginning of you paid attention. I would have not minded if it ended at the rescue. Can't wait to read more of the past books!

This is a voluntary
Tami
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: york-rebecca

Would this be a paranormal or a sci fi romance? Or maybe a combination of the two? Whatever you call it, it's a good book. It would be easier to understand some things if you read the series in it's entirety. But it's not too terribly necessary because she wrote this strong enough to be a standalone.
Sharon Tyler
Aug 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Preying Game is the fifteenth book in the Decorah Security series by Rebecca York. I have read only one other book in this series, Outlaw Justice, but find that the books can easily be read as stand alones and newcomers can catch up pretty quickly.

DelAnne Frazee
ASIN: B01NAMJCJO
Reviewed For NetGalley and Season Publishing
Reviewer: DelAnne
Rating: 4.75 Stars

A woman’s voice on the broken radio of an antique car sends Decorah agent Jonah Raider on a dangerous mission to save her life. She’s Alice Davenport, a man is holding her
Rachel
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca York often includes a hint of the mystical in her books and this book is no different. Anyone familiar with Ms York’s work will know her writing to be excellently detailed and her story-lines to be captivating; this book is no different.

The book description accurately outlines the story but the writing itself, combined with the obvious research conducted to give such depth to the characters and story, bind together to provide a compelling read.

I would recommend this book without and
Lezanne Raath
May 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
The first books in this series were very interesting but the last few stories were unfortunately rather weak. When I first started reading this book I thought that at long last it was getting good again. And the story was quite gripping. Then at the end it was ruined when the name of one of the characters in the previous books was wrong. This means that the editors are not really concentrating on the books anymore. Unfortunately, with a series this long, it happens.
Rebecca Delio
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WONDERFUL STORY

I love all books by Rebecca York especially her Wolf series and the Decorah Series, they are both Wonderful. You will definitely not be sorry you bought these stories....
MeganTheNinja
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Keeps you on the edge of your seat from start to finish due to its uniqueness and its twists and turns. Highly recommend!
Glenda Bettin
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was good except Macks wife was Lily not Rachel, like wth
Nikki Brooks
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Decorah Security series is a brilliant idea. It doesn't confine itself to "mainstream" PNR - it's not afraid to go off on a tangent! Each new book is better than the last and the characters always grab you, even the ones who you don't like very much! You don't have to read the series in order but it does help to keep the characters in order in your head!

Jonah’s abilities are a lot more fragmented at the beginning of the story. But as his connection to Alice grows, so does his grasp on his
Carolyn Jenkins
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Romance Via Telepathy

Alice and Jonas meet through a telepathic connection. The plot is exciting with a number of unusual twists that really surprise the reader. Characters from earlier books in the series are also reintroduced, but this can also be enjoyed as a stand alone book. I found it hard to put down.
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

Let me start this review by saying something important – please, don’t let the fact that Preying Game is the fifteenth entry in the long ongoing Decorah Security series stop you from experiencing an amazing romance. If you haven’t read this series before, it’s really okay to start with this one, I’m pretty sure you’ll be tempted to go back to the beginning after you’ve finished. While there is a general feel to these stories, and at times characters from previous
Stacey
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
what happens when you get some one who tries to reach out but what if its someone from another time or place . and what if you get someone who reaches you through a car and then in your mind . what do you do . can you save the person who reaches out to you or will it be to late but what if there is more to the situation like not in the same era as where you are can he go into the past . find out by buying this book i was on the edge of my seat as i read this . also i have read a great deal from ...more
Evlqn
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stellar read

Rebecca York hits it out of the park with her latest book. You are sucked into the lives of Jonah and Alice from page one and you stay there to the final page. To anyone familiar with the Decorah books it was like visiting old friends. Jonah's psychic abilities span decades to help him rescue the victim of a madman.
Katherine Yearwood
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
Rebecca York has done it again. In book #15 in her Decorah Security series, Preying Game with the title telling the whole story. Alice Davenport was kidnapped and made to endure a grueling workout before she was to be hunted like prey. Taking a chance, she telepathically called out for help. Not expecting to really receive help. Until Jonah answered her call.

If I go any further in my review I will be taken the pleasure out of the book. I must say, though. Preying Game was an enjoyable if not
Linda Quick
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Actually, I love the whole series. If you enjoy romantic suspense with a paranormal twist, you will love this book.

Alice is a kidnapped women being held by a madman. She desperately wants to escape, but can't find a way out. In desperation, she sends out a mental SOS in the prayer that someone can hear her. She knows its impossible, but its all she has. Jonah "hears" her on his car radio. Being a Decorah Security agent gives him access to resources that might be able to help, if
poppy
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great addition yo a super series i just love this books and this one did not disappoint a super read that you wont want to put down if you have not tried this series what are you waiting for.I just love Rebecca's book recommended
C bond
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
via netgalley

excellent read, read in one sitting was that good.
Sharon Lyman
Feb 21, 2017
Debs
Apr 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books, netgalley
"Preying Game" is my first read in the 'Decorah Security Series' and as a paranormal read, I enjoyed it very much. I have gotten away from the paranormal books in the last few years, but I enjoy romance and suspense, and this book has it all. The author gives us such a great story of Jonah and Alice connecting over years and time while falling in love. The depth of Jonah working to save a woman (Alice) from a previous time gives us a story that is complicated, with a great flow, while the story ...more
Will2pear95
Apr 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really good. Review to follow.

Received a copy of the book from NetGalley for a honest opinion

• The Justice Brothers Complete Series: Sizzling HOT Romantic Suspense (The Justice Brothers Series Book 6)
  • The Bad Ass Brigade
  • Special Agent Charli (Undercover FBI Book 6)
  • Topaz (Ladies of the Night Sexy Suspense Collection Book 3)
  • Diamond (Ladies of the Night Sexy Suspense Collection Book 4)
  • The Trouble Sisters Saga: Trouble with a Capital T (The Trouble Sisters Saga Book 5)
  • Special Agent Kandice (Undercover FBI, #4)
  • Special Agent Maximilian (Undercover FBI, #3)
  • Special Agent Finnegan (Undercover FBI, #2)
  • Special Agent Rylee (Undercover FBI Book 7)
  • Special Agent Booker (Undercover FBI, #5)
  • His Devious Angel (Angels with Attitude, #2)
  • Fire Watch (Jack Widow, #8)
  • Gone Forever (Jack Widow, #1)
  • Winter Territory (Jack Widow, #2)
  • A Reason to Kill (Jack Widow, #3)
  • Without Measure (Jack Widow, #4)
  • Once Quiet (Jack Widow, #5)
Ruth Glick (born 1942) is a best-selling author of healthy cookbooks and has also written dozens of romantic suspense romance novels under the pen name Rebecca York.

Ruth earned a B.A. in American Thought and Civilization from George Washington University and an M.A. in American Studies from the University of Maryland. Although she always wanted to become a writer, Glick was convinced that her lack

Decorah Security (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • On Edge (Decorah Security, #1)
  • Dark Moon (Moon, #10; Decorah Security, #2)
  • Chained (Decorah Security, #3)
  • Ambushed (Decorah Security, #4)
  • Dark Powers (Decorah Security, #5)
  • Hot and Dangerous (Decorah Security #6)
  • At Risk (Decorah Security, #7)
  • Christmas Captive (Decorah Security, #8)
  • Destination Wedding (Decorah Security, #9)
  • Rx Missing (Decorah Security, #10)