Start by marking “6 cose impossibili (Splintered, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
6 cose impossibili (Splintered, #3.5)

6 cose impossibili

(Splintered #1.5, 3.5)

Alyssa Gardner è finalmente entrata nella tana del coniglio e ha il controllo del suo destino, dopo aver affrontato innumerevoli sfide e avventure straordinarie. Tre racconti narrano diversi momenti trascorsi dalla famiglia di Alyssa nel paese delle meraviglie. In 6 cose impossibili, Alyssa ricorda il periodo della sua vita dopo Il segreto della Regina Rossa, e il ruolo ch ...more
ebook, Vertigo n. 163, 256 pages
Published February 2nd 2017 by Newton Compton (first published December 15th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about 6 cose impossibili, please sign up.
A.G. Howard There's a chapter of Untamed available as a preview here at this link (be aware there are spoilers for the first three books!): https://drive.google.c…moreThere's a chapter of Untamed available as a preview here at this link (be aware there are spoilers for the first three books!): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B784...(less)

Start your review of 6 cose impossibili (Splintered, #3.5)
A.G. Howard
Mar 09, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
The launch date for Untamed has just been moved up from Jan 2016 to Dec 2015. So you can put it on your wish list for Santa! :)
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
Reread with For Love Of A Book. Got this beautiful badge. Also, leaving it at 5 stars but wish it was just about her and Morpheus. Maybe a little of her mom, but enough with Jeb!

OMG! This one was my favorite!

This is a novella telling of things that happened within the books. I loved it so freaking much!

First we have the families all together and then we have Alyssa's mom (Alison) telling her story of when she was little and met Morpheus and the things she went through.

Now I'm not giving out
Melissa (Ever So Mela)
Edit: Heard Jeb plays a big role here. He can just go jump off a cliff for all I care. Not coming within 10 ft of this.

I am dead SERIOUS

If Jeb is even mentioned in this book...

Cody
Mar 09, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-be-released
I think Untamed was one of my most anticipated novellas, like ever… Morpheus is such a freaking dreamboat and his relationship with Alyssa is everything, my obsession with them throughout the Splintered series only grew and grew. For those of you who don’t know, Untamed is actually split into 3 short stories: The Boy in the Web, The Moth in the Mirror and Six Impossible Things.

The Boy in the Web: This was about Alyssa’s mother Alison; it focused on her past before she was a wife and a mother. W
C.G. Drews
So let's get the obvious out of the way first: I AM A BIG FAN OF THIS SERIES AND OF WONDERLAND AND BASICALLY MORPHEUS IN GENERAL. Mostly Morpheus? But, like, I enjoy the rest of the story too. (...but mostly Morpheus...) While Untamed wasn't everything I hoped for, it was decidedly fantastic. And it was just flailingly awesome to go back to Wonderland when I thought it'd all ended with Ensnared. *happy noises*

OKAY BUT NOTE: These are novellas, but read them after the 3rd book (Ensnared). Or they
Natalie Monroe
"Your eyes were the color of freedom. Of my future. They were full of so much sorrow, so much determination. And strength... Waking in your bed was like waking from a ten-year coma and seeing an angel...Because just looking at you, with or without wings, I was reborn."

You want to know what Untamed is? I'll tell you what Untamed is.

It is a neverending clusterfuck of men telling their female partners they are lovely and special and made of unicorn hoof shavings.

Of course women should be made t
Nana
reread #____ I don't know, I've lost count. I just know that every time I read it I love it more and more.

This book contains three short stories about Wonderland, in my case, it is the story, "Six Impossible Things", my favorite, the one I always reread.
It is a more extended epilogue to the end of the trilogy. I love the way it breaks and mends my heart at the same time, I swear. 💖
A.G. Howard did a great job of refurbishing Lewis Carroll’s Wonderland for a new generation in the Splintered series. She made as much sense of the universe as anyone could, but avoided imposing artificial order on it. It was dark and weird and gothic, but maintained its whimsical spirit and illogical rules. The series didn’t spend nearly as much time on the world as it could/should have, being overly preoccupied with a certain love triangle instead, so it’s not surprising that fans wanted more ...more
Suzanne
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These were really cute companion stories to the series. I adored this series more than I truly expected. In my experience, you just never know how you will like a book when it comes to retellings but this series was awesome from book one! A bit sad to be done all the books because I really liked the characters and world built by Howard.
Nicki Chapelway
Warning: this review contains spoilers from the previous three.

Seven stars for Morpheus (my precious netherling deserves nothing less)
Negative three stars for Jeb (but then what else is new)
Plus a star (view spoiler)
Negative star for something that made me really mad (if you want to know then read the spoiler tag below)
Negative star for not enough Morpheus
Total: Three stars

So I didn't care for the endin
Bethany Crandell
As one of AG's lucky crit partners, I've had the pleasure of reading this book while it's being written and...OMG! I didn't think it was possible to fall further in love with these characters but she's managed to make it happen.

I won't give any spoilers, but I will say this: UNTAMED is like a decadent dessert that follows the best meal you've ever eaten.
Booknut
A stunning finale to the epic series, tying up loose ends and creating beautiful beginnings.
Ashley
Star Rating: —> 5 Stars

[After my re-read (12/18/2020): I'm bumping this up from 4 stars to 5! Reading this a second time, I fell even harder for this, and I was so happy to find that the sharp, nagging pain I felt the first time around, like something was MISSING, had completely faded, and that I was left with just... contentment! I, of course, still need me some mo' of A.G. Howard's vivid, incredible envisioning of Wonderland, but I think after 5 years, the painful, ravenous NEED for more turne
Elena Salvatore
Thank you Melissa for recommendin me to read this novella! ♥

This novella is a must for all you Splintered lovers out there.

We finally get to see some of (view spoiler)

Oh, there also are the story of how Alison met Morpheus and what Jeb endured during Splinter, when he wasn't with Alyssa.... but that isn't important....
(view spoiler)
Natalia
There aren't even words how much I need this. ...more
Katerina  Kondrenko
4 out of 10

ревью на русском/review in russian

I think I'm just tired of this world and of Jeb in the first place (be ready, he's everywhere).

So all I can say:

The Boy in the Web
(4 out of 10)

I liked young Alison, liked young Tom-David, but I didn't get how she lied to David about his parents' death (in a car accident) and he believed her, even though he'd never seen their graves ('cause, duh, they didn't exist). Oh, and who I loved the most was Morpheus. He was the same but different, his
Benjamin
Full review posted.

SPOILERS ALERT!!

I’m glad it is over. I’ve had enough.
“You're exquisite. You're transcendent. And you are mine.”

This book is a novellas compilation that follows the events before, after and during the other books in the series.

Note: I highly recommend you read it after the 3rd book or you will get spoiled.

The boy in the web:
This was the second-best novella and it’s Alyssa’s mother story before she came crazy and when she met Thomas in the Sister Two's nest. This novella
Tonicha
Mar 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
me: hey it's been a while since i've been emo over morpheus maybe finally i'm over him-
morpheus: “Most impossible of all is a lone creature, who never once needed another living soul, having a family he would die and kill for.”
me: ♫♪ hello darkness my old friend ♫♪
Amber J
“An old childhood playmate once told me ‘second guessing every step prevents any forward momentum. Trust yourself. Forgive yourself. And move on.”
― A.G. Howard, Untamed

I try to express only my most honest opinion in a spoiler free way. If you feel anything in my review is a spoiler and is not already hidden in spoiler brackets please let me know. Thank you.

This is a three part collection of short stories. It mostly takes place after the 3rd book. The first part gives a better insight into bo

Mariah of the Night Court
Morpheus & Alyssa parts: 5/5 stars
Jeb parts: 1/5 stars

So saying that, I had to rate it in the middle. The first two stories had me very bored and wanting to just skip over everything. But I reminded myself this: If Morpheus can wait 64 years for Alyssa to finally return to him and Wonderland, then I can be patient and wait for the Morpheus and Alyssa parts.

Even though the first 3/4 of the book were dragged, the last 1/4 with Alyssa and Morpheus totally made up for it.

Morpheus as a dad though,
Candace Robinson
Oh how I have missed Morpheus! Full review on my blog https://literarydust.wordpress.com/20... ...more
Melissa Chung
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, owned
Well as satisfied as I was with the ending of Ensnared I couldn't fathom that A.G. Howard would bless us with an epilogue so perfect. It was sweet as blue icing tasting of anise. Bravo Miss Howard 5 fluttering moths to you.

This book is broken up into 3 separate novellas. 'The Boy in the Web' which is in the point of view of Alyssa's mother Alison. In this novella we learn more back story to Alison saving Thomas from the clutches of the ruthless Sister two and her dream webs. I loved how these tw
shady boots
I don't know about this. ...more
Vanessa Princessa
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Meh.
Recommended to Vanessa by: Natalia

This says it all.

ACTUAL REVIEW: RATING 2 STARS

OH, A G HOWARD, I AM SO DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED BY YOUR TREASON! I expected so much MOOOOORE of this book, but instead I was presented with something that resembles fanfiction. It was okay from the start and kept getting progressively worse. WHY OH, WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?

I'll confess - The story of young Alison was very interesting, because it had that intense factor going on and it had more Morpheus than other parts
Cassandra
Mar 09, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
*spoliers if you haven't read the series*

THIS BOOK WAS NOT WRITTEN FOR THE FANS. JEB IS EVERYWHERE IN THIS FUCKING BOOK.

I had to DNF this book after months of waiting. I dreamed, like I'm sure everyone who's read and liked the series, that we would have some great stories of Alyssa and Morpheus in Wonderland after they get married and she becomes queen. All through Ensnared Alyssa has visions of their son. How about a fucking story about that part of her life??

Nope. MORE SKATER GIRL JEB BULLSHI
Emm - "That Book You Like is Coming Back in Style"
Review to come... eventually ^-^. Just a note if you're interested in the series, it might actually be better to read the novellas along with the main entries rather than after. The reading order I did was (Splintered -> Moth in the Mirror -> Unhinged -> The Boy in the Web -> Ensnared -> Six Impossible Things)

The Moth in the Mirror - 4.5/5
The Boy in the Web - 5/5
Six Impossible Things - 4/5
General - 4.5/5
Annette
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are probably a lot of things others might not like about this world, these characters, their relationships and this version of Wonderland. But I fell in love with all of it. I fell in love with the dark and twisted Wonderland, where there are no rules and everything can happen and danger lurks around every corner. I fell in love with Alyssa, stubborn and naive at times, but strong willed and fierce when she has to. I fell in love with Jeb, reliable and loyal, humble and honest. And I fell ...more
Kerri
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AG is still hard at work writing this, but the passages she's shared with me so far are INCREDIBLE. Oh my goodness, I was laughing and crying and ugly crying and laughing some more. What an emotional roller coaster and fantastic look into these characters lives. You are all in for another stellar novella from A.G. Howard. Add this to your must read piles STAT. ...more
Kirstie Ellen
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Splinters
Initial explosion of thoughts:

THE FEELS. This book is so amazing, so much yes. I have loved everything about Howard's Splintered series and I'm very sad that this is a sort-of-finish (she did imply there would be more venturing into Wonderland *rubs hands together*). But for now I guess I'll retreat back into my Splinter-less cave and fluffle about remembering how AMAZING every second of this series has been. Morpheus is seriously just too adorabubble.

I feel like Dan's reaction in this gif sums

• Mad Magic
  • Fateful Magic (Star-Crossed, #6.75)
  • The Redeemable Prince (Star-Crossed, #7)
  • Black City (Black City, #1)
  • Breathless Magic (Star-Crossed, #6.5)
  • Tin (Faeries of Oz, #1)
  • The Reluctant King (Star-Crossed, #5)
  • The PAN (The PAN Trilogy, #1)
  • Endless Magic (Star-Crossed, #4)
  • Heartless
  • The Story Raider (The Weaver Trilogy, #2)
  • Reckless Magic (Star-Crossed, #1)
  • Street Duty, Case One: Knock Down
  • Lion (Faeries of Oz, #0.5)
  • Beasts of the Frozen Sun (Frozen Sun Saga, #1)
  • The HOOK (The PAN Trilogy, #2)
  • Parkers' Encyclopedia of Astrology: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Astrology
  • A Dance With Fire (Fae Elementals, #1)
See top shelves…
#1 New York Times and International bestselling Author of gothic / fantasy & paranormal tales, mystical & romantic with a side of horror. A.G.'s dark Alice in Wonderland inspired Splintered series has been published in over a dozen languages.

Young adult, Adult, and literary romance. Repped by Jenny Bent.

How A.G. Howard rates books on GoodReads:

"I only rate or review books I enjoyed reading, and w

Splintered (4 books)
  • Alice the Absent
  • Splintered (Splintered, #1)
  • Unhinged (Splintered, #2)
  • Ensnared (Splintered, #3)

News & Interviews

“It doesn't matter if i'm crazy, as long as the madness helps me survive” 4 likes
“We must ensure that Grenadine doesn't have any cards hidden up her sleeve." He slapped Jeb on the back. "See what I did there? 'Cards up her sleeve'?" He chuckled.
Jeb didn't crack a smile.
"Oh, come now. She has cards for guards. 'Tis a pun, like the one you made earlier, but much more clever."
"Yeah, yeah, I get it." Jeb scowled.
Morpheus's smile faded. "You're not a very fun date.”
3 likes