Start by marking “Caught Between Two Worlds” as Want to Read:

Caught Between Two Worlds

A vacation on the shores of the Egyptian Red Sea was Veronica Blake’s long lasting dream.
But dreams turn into nightmares. Controlling boyfriend Peter complains and embarrasses her frequently in front of everybody from the start. A trip to the ancient sites turns into a disaster. But the salvation comes in the form of the mysterious Nicholas, a blue-eyed man she remembers
Published February 1st 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Caught Between Two Worlds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caught Between Two Worlds

ChillwithabookAWARD With
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Caught Between Two Worlds has been awarded a Chill with a Book Readers' Award
www.chillwithabook.com
Caitlyn Lynch
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemp-romance
I'm struggling to make my mind up about this book.

On one hand, this is probably the most intriguing take on the Kidnapped By A Sheikh trope I've ever seen - the heroine turns out to be his Seekrit Daughter and falls in love with his bodyguard, of which the sheikh is surprisingly approving - but on the other, I never really bought into the romance between Veronica and Nicholas.

On one hand, Islamic culture is treated with great respect and in careful detail, and on the other (this is an actual quo
Kasey
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
June Moonbridge

Veronica has always wanted to visit Egypt and she decides to do just that with her not so
willing boyfriend, Peter. She tires of his complaining and sets out to explore on her own. She meets two travelers, Jason and Sarah, and a mysterious man named Salah Ali. When she plans a trip with Peter, Jason, and Sarah, she is kidnapped by the sheikh. Salah Ali rescues her and keeps her in his palace. She spends months in the dark not understanding her kidnapping or
CrazyOnBooks
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a different genre from Miss Moonbridge's previous work, All That The Heart Desires. It involves more suspense and action but less romance. To this, I see the potential of the author to write more of this type of books. The excitement is certainly there, and the suspense builds up quite well.

The story revolves around Veronica Blake, narrated from a first person perspective. A vacation to Egypt took an unexpected turn when she finds herself kidnapped by people completely unknown to her. Th
Katie Phillips
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I gave this a 5 star as I found that I was kept engaged by the flow of the story from the first to the last page, with lots of detailing so you could imagine yourself there. There were a couple of twists I was not expecting which made the story all the better. I thought Veronica was a very strong lady who always held her own and kept her beliefs. I learnt a few things about Egypt I did not know.
This is the second book I have read by this author and thoroughly enjoyed both. I look forward to rea
Michele
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read this book twice.
Wow....What a wonderful storyline this book has, and I would love to have been ablevto give it 10*. It was so wonderful and magical it kept me totally enthralled from the beginning to the end, and to me reading it was like watching a really good movie.The authors imagination definitely transfers to yours, with each step of the way, and makes you hunger for more.
I don't like to give storylines away, but I can sincerely recommend this author and her other book. This is
Valerie Dickenson
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was glued to this novel from page one and couldn't put it down until the wonderful, dramatic end. Veronica Blake, torn from her normal life in the UK to a life in a desert palace doesn't give in to despair but instead finds friends where she can, and learns to cope. It helps, of course, that she has the handsome Nicholas to lean on but even that has its problems, Dubai is not the place to have extra-marital sex! I loved the character of Yolanda Maria - what a great 'baddie' she is! A great nov ...more
Roger
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
The book was intriguing, and my opinions of it shifted as I was reading.
At first glance it seemed like another romance, typical of the genre but the plot had a way of shifting as you least expected it to. The author didn't reveal all, not at once. But teased with little bits of information as you read and by the end everything fell into place.

Karen Mossman
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, it has a great storyline and plot. I loved what happened at the end, no spoilers, but it's the ultimate romantic deed!
InD'tale Magazine
“Caught Between Two Worlds” is an engaging read.

Read full review in the 2017 September issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Angela Rigley
rated it did not like it
Katie phillips
Feb 06, 2017
Beth DiLoreto
Feb 22, 2019
Julie Ann
Oct 28, 2017
June Moonbridge
Jan 04, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
John
JC Moore
Tiffany Hook
Susan
Oct 14, 2018
June was born in June and she always loved the moon. Born and raised in Slovenia, she studied economics, and quickly realised she hated it.

However, later she found herself working in mainly male-dominated businesses. She can choose the best steel for your project, but don't, please don't, ask her which lipstick brand you should use.

Although her writing was constantly criticised by her teacher that