Start by marking “Techy (Devils Souls MC #2)” as Want to Read:
Techy (Devils Souls MC #2)

Techy

(Devils Souls MC #2)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  1,321 Ratings  ·  170 Reviews
Alisha

My story isn't a very conventional one. I met my man online, which isn't a shocking thing nowadays.

I sure didn't know that he would rescue me from hell.

I had been stuck in hell with no way out. Then Techy swooped in with guns blazing and took me out of there. A knight in shining leather.

I didn't expect to feel what I feel; that I would fall in love, that I would fe
Published April 6th 2017

Denna✌
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's Live!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! I don't think i can explain just how much I love LeAnn Asher's books and Techy was no different. From the very beginning I was hooked and knew Jordan (aka Techy) was going to steal my heart. This book was absolutely safe, no clubwhore drama at ALL!! Thank goodness. On top of Techy being amazing the book had humor and a whole bunch of sweetness. I really like Alisha as well, started off shy and then out of nowhere held her own. Big turn around! Great epilogue as well!!This
Natalie The Biblioholic
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, arc, dual-pov, mc-club
It's LIVE! http://bit.ly/2oi7AKe

Insta-lust. Insta-love. Insta-commitment. Jordan "Techy" Walker and Alisha met through a dating app and their sizzling connection was immediate. After rescuing her from the hellhole she called home, Techy wasted no time on laying his claim. And Alisha wasn't complaining.

I really liked this story. Enough that I'm going back to read Torch and I plan to read Butch's story when it comes out. It was incredibly sappy but in no way was Techy soft. Well, he was pretty sof
♡Tonya♡
Anyone who tries to tell you that you can't have a really good MC story without skanky cheating manwhores and club whores etc....well tell them to check this out...

Techy was fantastic. Protective, sexy and a total badass. He swooped in took care of Alisha when she needed him most. He was patient and didn't push her. He loved her so much.

I really liked Alisha. She was young and dealing with a horrible home life. However. once she was with with Techy and felt safe, a little streak of tough girl c
Gi's Spot Reviews
3.5 'My Everything' Stars

I’ve waiting for Techy since his very first mention on Torch‘s book and now he is here in all is badass gecky glory!

Techy, aka Jordan, and Alisha’s portraits two of my favorite tropes in romance, insta-love/lust and savior/damsel in distress, so right there LeAnn Ashers immediately won me over. She does this type of tales perfectly, given us somewhat of a super HOT modern life fairytale.

Most of all, I want to love and I want the unconditional love people have in fairyta
C
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
ARC
4.5/5

Hot, Fast Safe read!!!

-Insta Love
-OTT alpha Male
-No OW Drama (that's related to H's past)
-No club whores
- action and suspense
-Super sweet and romantic
- Tons of LOL moments!!
-Virgin h
-No sexual past mention what so ever about H, but not a virgin
-h goes from shy mouse of of Girl to a bad ass bikers wife!
-HEA
-Great epilogue!
triggers: Abuse

This author is one of my favourites! Her books Always show such growth in her female character! Her males are always bad ass and OTT alpha!! And
Libby Harrison

Plot: 3/5
Grovel: none
Cheating: none
HEA: yes with babies!
Triggers: heroine has a physically abusive dad

Average score: 3/5

Best Line: “Angel, you’re my woman and I want you to have the best life possible. To do everything you dreamed of. And I am going to be right by your side.”

Worst Line: many cheesy ones

Personal Review:
A quick MC biker love story between a virgin and a
Diksha
I would love to read liam's story!!
Janie
Apr 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I definitely liked this one better than the first in the series. This one felt way more cohesive without too many different plots going on at the same time. Techy was super sweet but also very alpha possessive. The romance was more believable as they had been talking online and facetiming for a couple of months before they met face to face. I loved watching Alisha grow into her own and gain confidence the more time that went on. I'm looking forward to Butcher's story next but the real one I'm wa ...more
ijeoma Agbaje
Jul 14, 2017 rated it did not like it

Hi LeAnn,

This might suck, but holy shit snacks this book is terrible. Wait, don't trip, it's not like i was really expecting like a book with a plot that would make me re-evaluate my life choices. I mean this is smut. Most couples in this genre seem to have a humping sex life even married with kids, some of my married friends would scoff at this but see me, i know i have to suspend some parts of my brain for this so i'm cool. What i can't let go (and seriously i've read books with some messed up
Fatimama
Nov 08, 2017 rated it did not like it
It started well enough. H/h meet online and they have skype calls regularly. H saves h from her abusive father and H claims h as his old lady.. ok so far so good.. then the writing goes to shit..

Seriously?! The dialogue between H/h and everyone else is so juvenile.. like a bunch of teenagers and so so cheesy and not in a good way..

Heroine is portrayed as a shallow dumdum who is TSTL.. I imagined a young immature woman who talks with a breathy baby voice...

I like smut in my books but this was ju
Tpagirl
Techy was the second book in the Devil Souls MC series by LeAnn Ashers.

Jordan "Techy" Walker was the IT hacker within the Devils Souls MC. He was smart, confident masculine and all alpha. He knew the second he laid eyes on Alisha that she was his forever love. They met online and the relationship built through a FaceTime friendship for months before they ever met in person.

I liked how the story started strong with drama. Although it was abusive and not an easy part of the story, it had a rescue
M M
Great the second time around. Absolutely loved it. There is talk of wanting to rape the old ladies by another club, but it never happens and never descriptive. Love these men who fall quickly for their one.
April Symes
I have been eagerly awaiting “Techy” and his story for quite some time. WOW WOW WOW!! He was definitely worth the wait!! This is a hot, fast, safe read about an alpha male who found his mate and it was love at first sight. Alisha went thru something really tragic and horrible (that’s how Techy came to meet her ); Techy rescued her and immediately changed all that was sad and wrong in her life before. He showed her what her life was missing and in that instant, what she thought about herself, her ...more
Lindsay
Oh boy. So, I'm apparently in the minority on this one, and that's ok. Not all books are going to work for everyone. I loved the premise of this book. It sounded awesome. It even started out awesome. But it started to lose me at 13%...and that's not a good thing. But at 13%, I was left wondering what else could happen since (to me) the biggest obstacle was removed from the story. All I could see was unnecessary drama throughout the rest of the book. But I pushed on and...well...let's just say I ...more
Emily
Techy was on a mission to track the men who were using dating sites for targets for sex trafficking. He never expected to find Alisha and after months of chatting with her over the phone,he still has not met her in person. When Techy realizes Alisha is in trouble, he comes to her rescue and plans on taking his time getting the beautiful innocent woman to trust him.

Alisha is falling hard for Techy and he encourages her to be herself and flourishes under his care. Techy has made it clear she is h
Lydia H
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
Let me start off by saying that if you loved Torch, you will adore Techy!! To me there's nothing sexier than a protective alpha male with a sweet side!! No one would ever harm his girl (ever again!) or his club. Talk about swoon-worthy!! What Alisha had experienced made my hear ACHE for her. I mean, holy crap. Good thing Techy was in her life now...there wasn't a thing he wouldn't do for her.

The chemistry between Alisha and Techy sizzled right off the pages of this book! And while their love wa
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
I received an ARC of this book from the author via The Hype PR. Thank you LeAnn Ashers and The Hype PR!

I wanna start off by saying that I love Techy in the first half of the book. Like, LOVE him. He has the really great and quirky sense of humour, and he is just such a breath of fresh air. I really felt as though he and Alisha would be different from Kayla and Torch - softer in a sense, but in a good way.

Here's where it gets iffy for me. I get how the MC are supposed to be defenders of women and
2OCC Reviews
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica
After reading Torch I was so excited for this book! I don't read a lot of MC romance novels anymore but the way the author does these, they are fresh and so amazing!

All I can say, is I want my own techy! He is perfect! He's sweet and caring and honest but also, dangerous, scary, tough and sexy! I want one!!!

Alisha was amazing!! She may be this innocent young (21) women and has had a really hard life but she is a true inspiration. She has a fire that never burns out and as she comes to terms wi
Nikki Reeves
Apr 06, 2017 rated it really liked it

Let me say I did not read the first book in the series, but I definitely have to now! Techy aka Jordan and Alisha are such a cute couple and of course I love me some alpha males and Techy is 100% all alpha male!

When Alisha and Jordan first start talking/dating online, she never tells him the horrible life she is living. Alisha had endured so much pain and torture that I wanted to cry for her. But when Techy sees what Alisha is going through he comes running FAST! There isn’t a person who is go
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥

***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

When I first started Techy I was all set for a read that I had thought was going to suck me right in and be full of action, and it did start that way but then it started to go downhill. I loved how Jordan aka Techy was with Alisha in the beginning, he was super protective and alpha male but gentle with her when needed. Alisha deserved someone like Techy in her life; especially after how she grew up she n
Astraycat
3.5 stars. I loved H's protectiveness. This book was better than the author's 1st book that I DNFed one year ago.

The beginning was great that I felt deeply for h. However, about in the middle I got a little bit tired, don't care about some unnecessary incidents. And again, the author tried to include a lot characters for future books.
Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews)
This is a DNF for me at 26%.

This novel needs another round or two of plot editing and grammar editing. Details seemed to simply evaporate from one page to the other without ever being mentioned again. Techy also seemed to have two sides to him that were at odds with how he treated her and acted with his MC. After he assumed that he wouldn't wear a condom because (independent of what she wanted) he was going to have a kid, it was the last straw for me.
M M
Figured out where to find my review.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I like this book so much I went and bought Torch, the first book in this series. Ms. Ashers is a new author to me and I really love her work!! Jordan "Techy" was is researching women online for the next victim of a kidnapping and sex slave ring that a gang was selling women to. He comes to a profile of Alisha and he just had to message her. Both of their lives changed from that first message.

Alisha has been living in hell ever since her father got addicted to drugs and put a needle i
Missy's Book World
If I could give this book more than Five stars I would:)!!!! Leann Asher's books keep getting better and better. This is Techy's and Alisha book. Techy is a member of the MC and he is trying to help the sex trafficking problem that has been happening in the town and couple other nearby places around. He goes on dating website to help figure out the problem and he meets Alisha on the dating site and boom he feel for her. It was Insta everything in this book I loved it so much. There chemistry and ...more
Vera M
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Techy is my first book by LeAnn Ashers!!!
I absolutely loved it!!!
Techy rescues Alisha from her abusive father!! He will do everything in his power to keep his angel safe!!! Techy melts my heart with how much he love Alisha!! He is such a protective alpha biker!!!
Phenomenal story that flows and was very well written!!! Fantastic secondary characters!!
This book made me laugh, cry, sit on the edge of my seat and so totally fall in love with Techy and Alisha!!
Can't wait for the next book!!!
Roxana
Apr 10, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Alisha is living a nightmare childhood with a very abusive father. She meets Techy online, and for a period of time they face time, until the day he sees what her father has been doing to her. He rescues her with guns blazing, and she finally felt safe and protected. Jordan, aka Techy, is a member of the Devil's Soul MC, and the best with computers. They fall for each other quickly, but when someone wants to hurt her because of her father owing money, Techy gets serious real quick, as no one mes ...more
Jorja
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 alpha stars!
It's 1:20am and I just finished reading Techy! Leann, I don't know how you continue to do it, but you deliver... every... single... time! I fell in love with Techy and Alisha in the teaser in Torch, and I continued being in love with them throughout the book!
Techy is an alpha, over protective, sweet filled book! Jordan was so sweet and loving to Alisha, I just wanted to pull him out of the book and have him to myself! He was constantly looking after her and sweeping her off her
Books Laid Bare
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Hands down one of the best books I have read this year so far, I bl**dy loved it!!!!
When Techy met Alisha it was under unfortunate circumstances, she had been through a situation that had left a significant impact on her but would this hot, alpha male be able to show her that life could be good again and that she could be happy but would she be happy with him.
The bond between the two of them was one that just seemed so right, they worked so well together and Techy did what he did best,
Bargain Basement: $20 Amazon Gift Card 1 6 Apr 06, 2017 04:31PM

LeAnn Asher's is a blogger turned author who spends her days reading and writing She released her debut novel early 2016, and can't wait to where this new adventure takes her. LeAnn writes about strong minded females and strong protective males who love their women unconditionally.

Devils Souls MC (4 books)
  • Torch (Devils Souls MC #1)
  • Butcher (Devils Souls MC #3)
  • Liam (Devils Souls MC, #4)