Start by marking “Step Up or Die” as Want to Read:
Step Up or Die

Step Up or Die

What links the assassination of a US senator and a sinister plot threatening to destabilize the USA and Great Britain?

Following the assassination of her father, Meghan Dawson stumbles across the identity of his killer.

Not knowing who to trust, Meghan and her young son go on the run. From New York to Toronto and on to London, she is pursued by a kill
ebook
Published February 5th 2017 by Gaynor Torrance

To ask other readers questions about Step Up or Die, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Step Up or Die

Start your review of Step Up or Die
Allyson Abbott
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-pleasure
I really enjoyed the story and the fast pace of action as it I zoomed through the pages. One day Meghan was the woman who had everything, the next her life collapsed around her. She went from a spoiled and well looked after woman to a determined and focused mother, as she took care of her son's wellbeing. I think Torrance has a great international story here and told both sides of the Atlantic sides well.
It did take me a few chapters to settle into, because there are a lot of threads that
Dee-Cee  It's all about the books
I’d had Step Up Or Die on my kindle for a little while and due to unforeseen circumstances I didn’t get round to reading it as soon as I would have liked, but once I did, I couldn’t put it down.
The story starts at a fast pace with a number of catastrophic events taking place globally. I seemed to whizz through these chapters, practically holding my breath at some points at the monstrosities that were occurring. We’re talking cybercrime, murder and espionage that quite literally have your e
Tony Parsons
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
NYC. New Year’s Day. Brianne Fielding news caster: Ft. Knox, Kentucky where 17 service men/women have lost their lives.
The DoD & the President have been informed of the major incident.
UK. Brett Worsley was at his Network Rail office desk enjoying his breakfast.
Brett & José Perez (coworker) alerted Franklyn Dorf (section chief) 2 passenger trains were about seconds were about to collide head-on.

Brian Delaney (train driver) along with 97 passengers died.
The telemonitor was
Helen Wells
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you like a tense psychological drama crossed with a superbly crafted 'whodunnit' this is definitely the book for you.
The panorama is vast. The opening chapters are delivered at breakneck speed, global events unfold hinting at the possibility of imminent Armageddon.
The action then focuses upon the family of a successful American politician.
I don't want to give too much away but the characters are finely crafted and they develop as they respond to unfolding and shocking events
Ollie Gee
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this tense, psychological thriller, which has a focus on political intrigue, espionage, and murder. I found the main characters to be believable, and likely to promote an emotional response from the reader. The pace of the action is fast from the word go, with a global context, and the story developing mainly in New York, Toronto, and London. The finale is gripping, and I was left guessing right until the end as to what the outcome would be. This is a well-crafted plot, tapp ...more
Jo Wilcox
Sep 17, 2019
Hayley Yakub
is currently reading it
Nov 12, 2019
Making Connections: 5026. - STEP UP OR DIE by Gaynor Torrance 7 17 Jan 07, 2018 02:05PM
Gaynor Torrance writes contemporary crime thrillers and is the author of the gritty, Detective Inspector Jemima Huxley series. She chose to set these books in the Welsh capital city, as Cardiff is somewhere she knows and loves, having lived there for many years.
In 2018, Gaynor signed with Sapere Books for four DI Jemima Huxley crime novels. The first book in the series, REVENGE, was published in