Start by marking “No Good Dead (Bad to Be Good #1)” as Want to Read:
No Good Dead (Bad to Be Good #1)

No Good Dead (Bad to Be Good #1)

I'll kill you if you touch her.

Able
Blood on my hands isn't anything new.
I've been killing my whole life and it's not protecting the innocent type bullsh*t either.
I do it because I want to.
Because I can.
Nothing can stop me from getting what I want.
Except her.

Teagan
My sister died protecting others, she gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country.
Now I'll catch the murderer w
Published February 2017

To ask other readers questions about No Good Dead, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Good Dead

Deborah
Jan 31, 2017 Deborah rated it liked it
3.5

This book opens with Able laid on the roof his Remington 700 takedown sniper rifle ready to takedown his target, everything is set until he hears a creak and then a nail drop, the nail he placed earlier. He's not alone, his breathing slows and he opens his senses, alert and ready.
Able is an assassin and it appears someone is trying to kill him, after some checking it turns out it's not just him 3 other assassins have been taken out in the last two weeks.
The question is who's killing them of
Linda Strong
Feb 10, 2017 Linda Strong rated it really liked it
Teagan has found what her sister was murdered for. Evidence of treason ... selling government secrets .... and now that she has the proof she needs, she'd off to the FBI. Meeting in a dark alley probably wasn't her best idea, but it doesn't matter much when the FBI agent is shot dead.

In steps Able ... an assassin by trade. He's after the same people that Teagan wants put away. Rescuing Taegan from jail, she has no choice but to join forces with Able and his crew of like-assassins.

The attraction
Karin
Feb 05, 2017 Karin rated it really liked it
This was a great opening book for what I'm hoping will be a great series.

Teagan is on a path to find out who murdered her sister, only problem is she's probably never so much as jay walked in her life. Teagan is so out her element it's not even funny, she slightly reminded me of that girl from the horror movie who's like oh I wonder what who that is and omg he has a axe then bam your dead, lol. But her motives were pure in trying to bring justice for her sister, she has no idea how far it extend
Jonel Boyko
Feb 18, 2017 Jonel Boyko rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rlftci-2017
What a fantastic way to start a series! Volney drew me in with her intriguing and not-so-by-the-book characters and kept me there with the intricate and fast paced tale that she wove. The world was well developed without being over the top, and was the perfect backdrop for this fast paced tale. Danger and romance both take centre stage in perfect harmony as we get to know characters and the jobs that they find themselves in.

The characters here really made the story for me. I love how intricate
Maria
Jan 29, 2017 Maria rated it it was amazing
Teagan sister got killed and Teagan want bring the guy down who was responsible for her death. But things go wrong and before she knows is she is being charged for the murder of a FBI Agent. Abel is a professional hitman. Someone is after him and his gang and suddenly his get involved in a big case where Teagan is an important piece to the case. He quickly finds himself attracted to her and he will do everything to help her and keep her safe. No good dead is a fantastic story with a lot of actio ...more
Nicki Holt
Jan 30, 2017 Nicki Holt rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. From the fast paced investigation to the hot sex, this book had it all. Teagan and Able had chemistry from the first moment they saw each other and even after she was no longer in danger he could not let her go. I hope there is more to this series as I would love to read more about the other characters.
Jami Wagner
Feb 03, 2017 Jami Wagner rated it it was amazing
A dangerously sexy combination of heat and suspense.

I can't wait for more in this series! This book was hot HOT! I have no idea what it is about danger and sex, but it's a crazy smoking mix in Dana Volney's No Good Dead.
Isabelle
Jan 31, 2017 Isabelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-read
I greatly loved this book. From start to end, it held my interest, with its fast paced investigation and the hot as sin sex, all neatly wrapped in a great suspense story. Teagan and Able hit it off immediately and he just couldn't let her go, even if he is not good for her.
Looking forward to reading the next book in the series.
Speed
****ARC provided thru Netgalley by Mark Your Words Publicity in exchange for an honest review*****
5 Rip-Roaring Stars!!!!! Loved every freaking moment of this fantastically written book. Full review closer to release date! Dana Volney now a must read author for me. I want an Able...I want an Able soooooo bad! And a Rife too! Damn this was good! Lol
Review as follows...
UPDATE*****Loved, loved, loved this book!!! I was getting very irritated by life, as I did not want to put this book down or sleep
Sarah McDerment
Genre - Romance, Mystery, Thriller
Publication Date - February 22nd 2017
Rating - 4 Stars
Recommended - Yes, Definitely

Thanks to NetGalley for an early copy of this book.
Able is a hit-man that finds himself on the other side of things when someone makes an attempt at killing him, leading him to realize that other assassins have died in the past 2 weeks. This sparks Able to bring together a team of fellow assassins in the business to in
Maria Di Pasqua
Feb 22, 2017 Maria Di Pasqua rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this amazing book. The story has the right dose of sexy, dangerous scenes and it's full of action. Able is a hired criminal who stumbles in an unwanted situation that can have serious consequences leading him and his friends towards their assassination. Teagan, on the other hand, is seeking revenge for her sister who got killed by a dangerous entrepreneur. Both of their lives are messed up and Able will do everything in his power to protect Teagan because he has fallen r ...more
Alison Chewning
Feb 19, 2017 Alison Chewning rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, netgalley
I enjoyed this story. This book was very good from beginning to end and hoping that this will be a great series in the future. I enjoyed every minute of this action packed thrill ride with enjoyable characters and hot sex scenes to go with it. Teagan's sister was killed and she is looking to bring down the person who killed her. Abel is a hitman. I loved these two characters a lot they had great chemistry together. Looking forward to the next book in the series.

*** I voluntarily reviewed an adva
diane cramer
Feb 25, 2017 diane cramer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really Good

5 stars this book was different in a good way. Assassins in a group who you got involved with. Plus a love story thrown in for good measure. Problem is I didn't want it to be over. I need more of these people with their own book.
Kari
Feb 23, 2017 Kari rated it it was amazing
Very happy I picked up this book. What a smashing start to a really great new series. I love the idea ...assassins turn their skills to helping people. Tegan is a tough cookie, even when everything around her was well outside her realm of experience. Able is my ideal book boyfriend. Strong, protective, edgy, and devoted to the woman who tangles her life up with him. I don't think the synopsis does the book justice. There's a lot more to the story than it leads you to believe. I picked the book b ...more
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Oh I am so happy to have picked up a real good suspense romance novel! No Good Dead was intriguing and had you hooked from the get go! The corruption is everywhere you turn in this story. You really have no idea who to trust. I loved the fact that this book kept me on my toes. I was trying to guess every wrong on each page.

Teagan and Able met in a very non-traditional way. I mean being a spy, and a professional killer/contact is a way to go. But is that really who these characters are? I loved
Lani
Mar 01, 2017 Lani rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW

All I can say is wow..... This was an amazing read. High impact, loads of energy. The chemistry was off the charts. I couldn't this one down. There were a few grammatical errors but the didn't take away from the book at all.
Nellie Rivera
Feb 13, 2017 Nellie Rivera rated it liked it
Received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review for netgalley. I enjoyed book, kept you interested thru out book. Able is a hired assassin, when someone tries to kill him on a job, he goes find out why he was targeted, and find out that someone is killing assassins. So the hunt begins, and he contacts his team. While locating the person they think is responsible, they foil the attempted murder of Teagan. Teagan is out for justice, for the murder of her beloved sister, and unfortuna ...more
Valeen Robertson
Feb 13, 2017 Valeen Robertson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Action, intrigue and steamy sex. What more could you ask for in a romance?! No Good Dead has all three and more. Able is the alpha assassin and Teagan is the civilian caught up in something that affects not just her, but him and his team. From their very first intense meeting clear up until the end, the sparks fly and the action is a great backdrop for all the steam going on.

No Good Dead seems to be set up as a series and I hope so, because I really want more from this world.

I received an ARC t
Elizabeth
This book reminded me of the tv show "Leverage" = awesome!

I was given this ARC by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts are my own and are in no way influenced by outside sources.

I really enjoyed reading this book and learning about the characters' lives as assassins. The characters were really well developed and I loved them all. The relationships between the characters were all natural and there were some pretty steamy sex scenes. I can't wait to continue with the series.

FY
Patricia Baxes
Feb 07, 2017 Patricia Baxes rated it it was amazing
What a great read! This book is smoking hot from the very first page. You can't go wrong with an over the top sexy hitman lying on a rooftop with a Remington 700 takedown sniper rifle!

Get ready for a wild ride with great character interaction and lots of hotness all through the book.
It's an awesome read...get your copy today.
poppy
Jan 30, 2017 poppy rated it really liked it
Such a good read had me hooked right from the start and i could not put it down full of action and holds your interest just loved Abel and Teagan they had super chemistry such a good read would definitely recommend cant wait for the rest of the series
Kye
Kye rated it liked it
May 02, 2017
Mary Blanchard
Mary Blanchard rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2017
Dianna Wheeler
Dianna Wheeler rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2017
Breda Meehan
Breda Meehan rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2017
Javon Montgomery Williams
Javon Montgomery Williams rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2017
NoekNoek
NoekNoek rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2017
Sherry  Morris
Sherry Morris rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2017
Olivia Walker
Olivia Walker rated it really liked it
May 04, 2017
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2017
Dana Volney lets her imagination roam free in Wyoming, where she writes romances and helps local businesses succeed with her marketing consulting company. Splitting her time between telling sexy, fast-paced suspense stories and sweet holiday romances, she likes to try new adventures in real life whenever she can (which, let’s face it, means tasting all sorts of delicious cuisines). Dana is bold, a ...more
More about Dana Volney...