Start by marking “A Rip of Realms (A Shade of Vampire, #39)” as Want to Read:
A Rip of Realms (A Shade of Vampire, #39)

A Rip of Realms

(A Shade of Vampire #39)

REALMS WILL RIP.
FAMILIES WILL UNITE...

Return to the lives of the Novaks - pre-order your copy now!

*Beware of spoilers in the reviews below that are without spoiler alerts*
Published January 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about A Rip of Realms, please sign up.
Asteropê If you'd have checked on Amazon, you'd see that you can.
See: https://www.amazon.com/Shade-Vampire-...

Judy Lewis
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
RIVETING !!!
Title: A Rip of Realms
Series: A Shade of Vampire
Designation: Book Thirty-Nine of a Multi-Novel Series (Book Six of Season Five), NOT a Standalone, Cliffhanger, 326 Pages
Author: Bella Forrest
Genre: Teen/Young Adult/ Coming of Age Paranormal/Supernatural/Fantasy Romance
Reading Platform: Kindle Unlimited
My Rating: FIVE SPELLBINDING STARS *****
A Rip of Realms is the thirty-ninth riveting release in the international bestselling megahit series, A Shade of Vampire, and Bella Forrest has le
Mikayla
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Getting better, slowly but surely. Still not sure what to make fully of some relationships, but I hope it keeps improving.
Baylee McCluskey
Favorite Season!
A Rip of Realms... oh my goodness A Rip of Realms. This book is literally nonstop action and absolutely fantastic. I cannot gush over this season enough.
I am honestly at a loss of words on where to begin with this review. The pure brilliance of this book has left me speechless. I can't even get started on the Cliffhanger Bella left us with too. Holy bageezus!!
I am elated that a certain couple finally had their bowchickawowwow moment BUT in a way that I didn't even know was possi
Angela Sanders
Will the entity rise?

With Nevertide in shambles, Ash and Tejas scramble to find a safe place for the Hellswan Kingdom. Now is the time to make new alliances and join forces against this unknown evil. The future is uncertain, as Hazel and Ruby struggle with their relationships with their Sentries, even more so as Hazel struggles being a Sentry herself.
A battle is coming...one that Nevertide has never seen before. Will the Kingdoms unite?
Meanwhile, the people in The Shade are fighting to gain acc
Greta Riordan
Jan 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Amazing. Lots of deep and meaningful moments. You can feel the pain, heartache and fear. My favourite in season 5.
Ann Daniel
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book ad always

I love this series although there is a lot of Stockholm syndrome suffers in these books people get kidnapped and always end up together for some reason lol
Melissa Carvell
Aug 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Suey Johnson
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A 'ripping' Nevertide extravaganza!

Could this series get any more intense? I would say not possible, but with Bella behind the ‘imaginative writing wheel,’ just about anything’s possible.

With the entity and the Acolytes causing havoc, and Nevertide literally falling to bits, the group are met with some harrowing challenges. King Ash must become the emperor to save the day, but of course nothing is ever straight forward in this mystical land of sentries.
Aside from this mission they have the angry
Kelly
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We are getting closer to learning who the entity is/are. The entity definitely wants revenge on the fae and they want revenge on the inhabitants of Nevertide for how long they have been locked in the stones. If Tejus's dad, the emperor of Nevertide, had left the stones alone, the entity would still be locked away for hopefully all of eternity.
With the ripping open of the portal from the entity and by GASP on the other side of the portal, a tear in the sky has formed and earthquakes rocked the l
Maria Wilson
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fall of the Queen

The people of Hellswan are forced to relocate to Tejus mothers palace after the destruction the entity caused. The whole of Nevertide is in shambles and with a new emperor there is no better time to unite all the kingdom's. Hazel discovers a traitor in their midst. I am so glad that Gasp is finally closing in in the kids. So close! I wonder what they will think of this new world its people and what has happened to their kids along with some of the changes that have occured.
Marie Fraioli
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can't get enough

Wow! I've read thirty nine books. Can not put them down and have been unable to stop to write a review. I would have never thought I'd be this interested in this series. With each book you get further sucked into it's depth of wanting more. Bella is wonderful in creating romance, drama, mystery and more.
J.R. Thomas
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Never stop

I will never get bored of this series please never stop writing A shade of vampire I can Read generation after generation and never get bored!!! I'm hooked I've read almost 40 books and feel I've barely scrapped the surface of where this story can go!!! Please keep writing asov I love your mind!!!!
Sharlene
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gripping as ever!

What is it?!?! Once again, out of the frying pan into the fire, will anyone make it out - will the young survive and live happy lives with their chosen........

Book 40 will reveal the answers! (I hope!)
Courtney Taylor
Amazing as always

I thoroughly enjoyed this book, but really really can't wait until the conclusion of this season. I neeeeed Hazel and Tejus to get married AND Ruby to be Ash's Queen.....I hope they aren't split up!
Kyle Ammons
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I'm really enjoying this entire story line. I continue to read each book and not feel bored. It's definitely a captivating series.
Kelly Gunn
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally they got through the portal.
Jean Craig
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love these books

These books are so easy to read. You just can't put them down once you get into the story. Quality
lawrence conley
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Still the best

Loved it no other author can pull me in like Bella I hope the shade books continue after season 5 can't wait for book 40
Christina
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again Bella Forrest did an amazing work in this series I love reading a shade of vampire series it’s one of the best
Georgia Sage
Shade, Volume 39

I can't believe that this series might be ending in two more books. I am stuck reading this series for the past week and am now caught up and so sad that this series might be ending.
Rochelle
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
That ending was suspenseful! They are all finally going to be together! Can’t wait for the next one.
Darla
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
totally loved the action in this story the earth quakes the castle being destroyed the fighting this book was all action and it came together in a great order ...king ash needs to have his commander tejus...i totally loved this story and hazel is a bad a$$ good for her ..poor ruby just does not know what she wants great totaly totally recommend
Sophia
Why the cliffhangers!?

Argh! I hate cliffhangers I want to know what happens and now I have to wait! The horror, the torture!
Phyllis Pickens
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
To Be Continue.....

I can't get enough !!! I am amazed how fresh and intriguing each character develops, book after book. Once again brace yourself for another phenomenal read !
Donna Morrison
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG, this series just keeps getting better and better. I don't want to say too much because I don't like giving out spoilers and pretty much anything you say about the book will give it away.

I will say that the castle has fallen and Hellswan had to move on. There is a new emperor (but I will not give out who that is). I am still falling more and more in love with Hazel and Tejus. He is starting to become more and more soft around Hazel and showing his love for her and I love that in a couple. A
Tiffany Spicer
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Addictive

All of Bella Forrest books are amazing and leave you wanting more in the end. The cliff hangers are powerful and have you dreading waiting for the next story to come out. This book is full of twist and turns, have you question what could possibly be next, and make you hope the bad guys fail to the good guys make everything better.
Jill
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
always wanting more

as always....does not disappoint....and always leaving me hungry for more....I can't believe only a few more books in the series to go.....will have to start reading all of them once more....
Jane Stopes
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just over a year ago I started with ASOV books and here we are at book 39 there's not much I can say that hasn't already been said... Bella is an amazing writer and truly keeps her audience captivated thank you for bringing us in to the supernatural worlds xx
qiana
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Addicted

I am so addicted to this series. This is book 39 and it's still going. Yay! Team shade all the way.
SHERRI MAYO
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Shade of Vampire!!

I love this series sooo much!! The characters and their worlds, the action and love! It will keep you coming back for more!!

• The Tragedy of Knowledge (Resistance, #3)
  • Cain, The Quest (Royal Blood Chronicles #4)
  • Fierce Loyalty (The Five Kingdoms, #5)
  • Lord of the Desert (Immortal Sheiks #1)
  • Spirit (Elemental #5)
  • Into the Darkness (Ravana Clan Vampires, #2)
  • Guardian (Warriors for the Light #6)
  • Vosper's Revenge (Dragon Stone Saga #3)
  • Regulus' Submission (Sons of Judgment, #4)
  • Heat (The Grizzly Brothers Chronicles, #2)
  • Grabber (The Dragons of Wayward Crescent, #4)
  • Love Of A Lifetime
  • Mindbender (Sovereign of the Seven Isles, #3)
Bella Forrest is a lover of fantasy, romance, action, and mystery infused stories with twists you don’t see coming. She has sold over seven million books since her first novel was published in 2012.

*LATEST RELEASES*:
☞ A Shade of Vampire 77: A Fate of Time
☞ A Love that Endures
☞ Harley Merlin 8: Harley Merlin and the Challenge of Chaos

Sign up to Bella's New Release email list and you'll automatic

A Shade of Vampire (1 - 10 of 77 books)
  • A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire, #1)
  • A Shade of Blood (A Shade of Vampire, #2)
  • A Castle of Sand (A Shade of Vampire, #3)
  • A Shadow of Light (A Shade of Vampire, #4)
  • A Blaze of Sun (A Shade of Vampire, #5)
  • A Gate of Night (A Shade of Vampire, #6)
  • A Break of Day (A Shade of Vampire, #7)
  • A Shade of Novak (A Shade of Vampire, #8)
  • A Bond of Blood (A shade of Vampire, #9)
  • A Spell of Time (A Shade of Vampire, #10)