Start by marking “Chasing Her Heart (Mile High Romance Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Chasing Her Heart (Mile High Romance Series Book 3)

Chasing Her Heart (Mile High Romance Series Book 3)

Wasn’t it enough that he crushed her heart, did he have to be her only hope also.

Shane was ready for a change from his demanding and dangerous job. Just as he finished his final assignment in Europe, he received a request from his best friend back home asking him to use his skills and chase down his wife’s flighty friend. Once he located her, he found himself attracted an
Published January 1st 2017 by 5 Prince Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Her Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Her Heart

Patricia
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of Chasing Her Heart by J.L. Petersen in exchange for an honest review.

It was truly a pleasure to immerse myself in Chasing Her Heart by J.L. Petersen.

I started reading, and before I knew it I had completed the entire book! I haven’t had the pleasure of reading the previous two books in the Mile High Romance Series, but I will be rectifying that situation very soon!

Mrs. Petersen wrote very strong characters for this book. Both Liz and Shane are very he
Lynn Reynolds
Jan 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Elizabeth “Liz” Callahan is brave enough to decide her life needs a change. I’m too set in my ways so I don’t know that I could take that leap. Shane Brewer is willing to help a friend out. It’s interesting to see how fate seems to have intervened where these two characters are concerned. But this story is not all about the connection that you see develop.

The author creates a scene where our two characters are having a conversation. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall du
Diana
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: YA and older
Recommended to Diana by: Triple A book Blog
Shelves: reviewed-arc
Liz is fed up with her life. Her cure? Run away to Ireland. Right from the plane ride over to the end of the book I was hooked. It has everything from annoying strangers, to the beauty of Ireland, to the sudden intrigue surrounding her. She didn't like the handsome but bossy stranger her friends sent to check up on her. Awesome adventure to repair a frustrated woman's life.

I enjoyed J.L. Petersen's artistry in this tale of adventure a lot and rated it a solid 4 stars. Not 5 stars since I was ab
Maryann Fox
Oct 20, 2017
Eileen
Dec 21, 2017
J.L. Petersen
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Amanda Daggett