Start by marking “Touched by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #6)” as Want to Read:
Touched by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #6)

Touched by a Dragon

(Fallen Immortals #6)

Book Six of the bestselling Fallen Immortals series
**START with KISS OF A DRAGON (Book 1)**

Leonidas is a Dragon Prince of the House of Smoke… and he is cursed. Falling in love was never in the cards for Leonidas. An angry witch made sure of that—if he loses his heart, he loses his life. But the treaty guaranteeing peace will die with him, unless he wins the True Love of a
ebook
Published February 7th 2017 by Sworn Secrets Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Touched by a Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Touched by a Dragon

Sammy Loves Books
The finale of Leonidas' story!!

Leonidas, dragon prince
description

Ultimate bad guy !! Will this Asshole ever die?!!!
description

So glad Leonidas' saga is over because it was the weakest so far. Rosalyn drove me crazy with her lack of faith. I'm really sick of the bad guys winning out and getting away with soon much!! Thank goodness for the Fae Queen and her bag of tricks.

The ending was was rushed with (view spoiler)
Elaine
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Things just won’t be straightforward for any of these dragons princes from the House of Smoke! This is the third episode in the story of Leonidas and Rosalyn - and I really don’t want to give any spoilers away from the first two books about them! Suffice it to say that the story is one of true love but also involves a demon determined to survive, a magical family needing to reunite, and dangers around every corner! As this loving couple try to come up with their own solutions to the problems the ...more
Cyn Mistress Kitty
What a thrilling end to the story of Lionidias and Rosalyn.
Arlene Adams
Format: Ebook
Pages: 268
Rating: 5
Heat: 5

Thoughts: Oh my, that was good! Rosalyn rocks, she is no pushover and totally willing to do what needs to be done. This series is so good, but then really, how can you go wrong with dragons? And sexy dragons to boot. I'd love to go for a ride, in more ways than one. I am really looking forward to the next one and how Leksander is going to get the half angel Erelah to actually
Diane Lynch
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Touched by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #6) by Alisa Woods Alisa Woods continues to amaze me with her thrilling and creative stories in the Fallen Immortals Series.  Book six, TOUCHED BY A DRAGON held me mesmerized.  The story takes place after book five, SEDUCED BY A DRAGON, continuing Leonidas' and Rosalyn's story.  They are still in the French Keep.  In book five, Rosalyn was infected with a demon.  Now she is pregnant, and the witches and dragons are trying to come up with a solution to save h ...more
Diane Lynch
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
Alisa Woods continues to amaze me with her thrilling and creative stories in the Fallen Immortals Series. Book six, TOUCHED BY A DRAGON held me mesmerized. The story takes place after book five, SEDUCED BY A DRAGON, continuing Leonidas' and Rosalyn's story. They are still in the French Keep. In book five, Rosalyn was infected with a demon. Now she is pregnant, and the witches and dragons are trying to come up with a solution to save her and her unborn dragonling.

My heart broke for Leonidas and R
Teri
Feb 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I received an advanced review copy from the author for a honest review.

I really wish I could have given a higher rating. But I was frustrated with the lack of effort they put into addressing the demon. They tried three things????? More time should have been spent researching and less time having sex. Way too much sex!! Weeks were wasted when they could have been traveling around trying to find a solution.

Why didn't Erliah do what she did earlier??? Why did they wait to use the dragon????

And Le
Janelle Carter
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth the wait as always!!

Fabulously keeps you on the edge of your seat. Can't wait for the final books to be released!! This Angeling better get her head in the game!!
Kamryn Hart
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I've reached the end of Leonidas and Rosalyn's story! As usual, spoilers.

I enjoyed this conclusion like I knew I would. Thank you, Alisa Woods, for always delivering the goods in the form of sexy shifter men. Leonidas and Rosalyn's love held true as I knew it would and they succeeded in having their dragonling, but not without a lot of trouble along the way. The demon thing that happened with Rosalyn in book 5 made that six-week pregnancy deal feel like a long stretch of time. They tried EVERYTH
Jackie
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I was given an ARC for voluntary/unbiased feedback.

Holy Moly, House of Smoke, this Fallen Immortals series is fantastic! These Prince dragon shifters from the House of Smoke are just the best hunks! I have no idea how Alisa Woods will top Lucian's or Leonidas' story's, with the last brother/prince/dragon shifter- Leksanders' story, but I bet she does, as each book in this series is better than the last! These prince's aren't perfect, but that's what makes them more likable. ;) This story flowed
Sheila Walker
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A demon oh holy magic how in hell can they get rid of it

Rosalyn well pregnant and Zephan had made sure he could make them all fail, she was now infected with a demon wrapping its self around her magic and her baby. Both parents were at their whits end how could they make sure the young prince lived and its mother lived too. They tried everything, dragon magic, witch magic spells floating around everywhere. Ok so Rosalyn had a plan that would probably end her life, oh Leonidas had a plan that wo
Kiri Murupaenga
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally Worth It, Honestly Hooked.💕

The 4-5 star review's are not wrong.
What an amazing story of angus, rage, heartfelt pain and the incredible magic of true love threaded throughout that has the power to bring you to your knees and wash all that's bad away.

WARNING: Reading the "Fallen Immortal" series is addictive.

I'm so looking forward to reading the rest of this series and wouldn't hesitate recommending it to all fantasy/dragon lover's everywhere.
I'd recommend it even if your not.
🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲

Lisa
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If book 6 in this series is an indication of things to come, then I can't wait for book 9 of Leksander's story to get here - but there's books 7 and 8 to read first! I really enjoy the series and the progression of characters through their 3 books. Leonidas and Rosalyn are strong and determined, and another perfect match. The dangers they face and overcome are just - wow, and I was kept glued to the pages to see how the story would unfold. I like that the author keeps surprising me and getting m ...more
Stephanie
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Leonidas and Rosalyn's story continues in Touched by a Dragon. But now there is a baby dragonling on the way. Trying to remove the demon essence from Rosayln proves difficult. To make matters worse the darkness is seeping into the baby. Time is of the essence, can Rosaylns with blodd combined with the dragon and fae blood save mother and child? Or will the treaty fall apart before their eyes? I voluntarily reviewed Touched by a Dragon as an advanced copy from the author.
Kim Hammork
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG Leonidas!!

This book kept me in tears. Ruined my makeup two days in a row. I usually grab these kinds of book as a sort of outing from the world. This one is going down as my favorite for this genre. I knew this was a good series when they didn't have the Audible version for book 6 and I bought the book. Good job, well written. If I could give it 10 stars, I would.
bookaholic ge
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a great ending for this book. I loved that Rosalyn and Leonidas refused to give up on their love and were willing to do anything to save their child.

Alisa Woods did a great job keeping the suspense going and honestly I would have never guessed that it would have ended the way that it did. Overall a very good book, with a very good ending at a great price.
Gay
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Magically entertaining! It was a long dangerous journey for Leonidas and Rosalyn, as they try to mate and have their baby. There were so many obstacles to find their way around. Through it all their love only gets stronger. Great job Ms. Woods!
Tina
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a finale in Leonidas and Rosalyn’s story. So much action, suspense, heartache, love, magic but will that mean their child will be born demon free???
Great story, plot, writing and characters, love the concept, lots of angst, lots of hot sex, but a great family dynamic.
Lynn
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely Amazing!

This book really taxed my patience with my characters to a new level. I think if I could have touched them at all I might be in jail for assault. But it's REALLY GOOD!
Roberta Field
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

This is the last instalment of Leonidas and Rosalyn's story before we move on to Lexsander and Erelah. Really liked these two characters, the book was gripping. This series just gets better and better.
Amelia
Aug 11, 2017 rated it liked it
I'm glad Leonidas' story is finally over! It was basically a repetition of Lucian's story, even down to the female getting kidnapped. I was also disappointed that we didn't hear much from Arabella and Lucian, and I'd liked to have seen more of the children, too.
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
This is a incredible,intriguing book to read and I absolutely enjoyed reading it. What you will find in the book is: a man/dragon-shifter prince who is under the impression that love was not for him (Leonidas), a feisty determined red-headed witch with plans to change his mind (Rosalyn), the prince of the dark fae (Zephan), a powerful angeling (Erlah), drama, intrigue, suspense, twists & turns, dragons shifters, witches, demons, dark fae, summer/good fae, covens, danger, uncertainties, insec ...more
Catherine Montgomery
Suspenseful!

This one kept me on the edge of my seat! I loved all of the twists and turns, and each character with all their ups and downs! A great read!
Lita Acevedo
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love these books. Ms. Woods weaves wonderful tales full of love, adventure, adversity, action, suspense and happily ever afters.
Kym
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, hfn, breeding
Awwww that was sweet and predictable, but still an ok read. The only saving grace was me trying to figure out what was going to work, what avenue were they going to take to save the little dragon.
Moura
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!

Loved, loved, loved this story. Lots of twists, plots, and turns to keep everyone safe from the demon within. This is a fast read with an interesting ending.
gail mollencopf
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

Wow, intense. Leonidas and Rosalyn are in danger of losing everything because of the hatred of the winter face. Good and awesome read. Must read series
Marie -The Reading Otter
Review coming soon.
Reina Lee
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!

Great addition to the stories! Cannot wait to read brother number three and his lady love...hope things work out! Love the new member of the family!
  • Michaela (Hearts on Fire, #2)
  • The Blyss Trilogy Boxed Set
  • Wolf from the Past (Salvation Pack, #4)
  • Tall, Dark and Dangerous Part 2: Harvard's Education / It Came Upon a Midnight Clear / The Admiral's Bride / Identity: Unknown (Tall, Dark and Dangerous, #5-8)
  • Target Rich Environment
  • Athena's Raid (Perdition MC, #2)
  • Slow Burn: Seducing Mr. Right / Take Me
  • To Protect His Mate (Wolfe Brothers, #2)
  • Lover Wolf (Shifter Falls #2)
  • Tempting Whispers (The Kategan Alphas, #6)
  • Guns and Roses (PI Julie Collins; Bobbie Faye, #3.5; Rough Riders; Bullet Catcher, #8.5; Shadow Stalkers, #3; Housewife Assassin)
  • High-Stakes Loving (King's Bluff, Wyoming #2)
  • Bear My Heir (Shifter Squad Nine, #1)
  • Captured by Cowboys (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #1)
  • Sirens in Bliss (Texas Sirens, #8.5; Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #10)
  • Sweet Agony
  • Dovis (The Vorge Crew, #2)
  • Winter Fire
Alisa Woods, New Adult Paranormal Romance Author

GET A FREE STORY: http://smarturl.it/AlisaNewsletter

Reading Order:
Dot Com Wolves (formerly Shifters in Seattle)
Claiming Mia (Book 1)
Saving Arianna (Book 2)
A Christmas Wish (Book 3)

Riverwise Private Security

Wild Love (Book 2)
Wild Heat (Book 3)
Wild One (Book 4)
Wild Fire (Bo

Fallen Immortals (9 books)
  • Kiss of a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #1)
  • Heart of a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #2)
  • Fire of a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #3)
  • Chosen by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #4)
  • Seduced By A Dragon (Fallen Immortals #5)
  • Loved by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals 7)
  • Marked by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals 8)
  • Claimed by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #9)