Start by marking “The Prince's Game (Mershano Empire, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Prince's Game (Mershano Empire, #1)

Read Book

The Prince's Game

(Mershano Empire #1)

Theres only one way to get a happily-ever-after,
And thats by winning the game.

My twin sister thinks shes so damn funny with her pranks,
But Im not laughing.
Entering me into a dating reality show,
The Princes Game,
Isnt all that hysterical.

But this particular joke has quite the twist.
The billionaire bachelor, Evan Mershano, has no interest in marriage.
With his family breathing
ebook
Published May 9th 2017 by Lexi C. Foss

To ask other readers questions about The Prince's Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Prince's Game

Start your review of The Prince's Game (Mershano Empire, #1)
Love2ReadRomance
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
FREE 10/20-24 ONLY!!!
OMGOODNESS!!!! Every single page from the front cover to the back cover of The Prince's Game is awesome! It is packed full of fun, entertainment, friends and family! I absolutely love Evan and Sarah's story, and can't wait to read more from Lexi C. Foss!
Louise
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love contemporary romances. it's my favourite genre with the exception of PNR and I love it when I find new authors who write both these genres too. You know that if you enjoy one genre written by the author, you're 80% sure you're going to enjoy the other. To give an example, I've read the PNR novel by this same author and loved it so I knew I wanted to read The Princes Game, also by this author and I am happy to say I was not disappointed.

Sarah has been duped into participating on a gameshow
Dawn Higgins
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing just Amazing.What a awesome,fabulous book.

Lexi you are now one of my favourite Authors, as my normal genre to read is PNR and Thrillers but i now have to add Contemparty Romance to my list, as this story had me gripped right from the word go, it was gripping,witty and with some hot steamy sex throughout,heaven.

I totally couldn't get enough of this book it was a page turner at the very best and i devoured this in two evenings,i couldn't put it down and it kept me up until the early hours
Tpagirl
The Princess Game was the first book in the Mershano Empire series by Lexi Foss. It was also my first book by the author, but it definitely wont be my last.

I loved the beginning. It set the stage for fun, humor, great characters and an entertaining plot.

Evan Mershano was the heir to the Mershano Empire. He was gorgeous, confident, smart and a workaholic. As part of the terms of his trust and inheritance, he had a time limit to wed and produce a child. He was the typical bachelor, so his parents
Tracie Delaney
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Evan Mershano is a billionaire hotel owner who's looking for a wife and mother to his heir. So he does what every billionaire does - he goes on a game show! Riiiggghhhtttt.

Except, it isn't quite as straightforward as that. Because Evan doesn't want a wife, and he certainly doesn't want children, but unfortunately, there's a tiny problem. If Evan wants to keep his fortune, he doesn't have a choice.

Sarah Summers finds herself on the show thanks to a prank by her identical twin sister, Abby (who I
Julia Stevens
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'll start off by saying I loved this book and I had a slightly grumpy feeling inside when I had to put it down on the few occasions I did. This did surprise me a bit as the subject matter, gorgeous billionaire bachelor goes on game show, dates and judges 30 different women to choose a wife at the end, is not actually a TV show I would watch......normally!
The last thing Evan Mershano wants or needs is a wife, especially one who is really only there for the money, but to keep the peace and his
melissafandomworld
This is a wonderful contemporary romance.

In all honesty, I love Lexi's PNR books more, but she did a wonderful job on this book as well. It was enthralling and funny and the writing was as amazing as always.

This book had me thinking about the Selection by Kiera Cass with the whole dating show thing, but then woven into an adult package. I really liked these characters, as I always do when it comes to a Foss book, and can't wait to read about the other characters that were introduced in this
Sara Oxton
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Princes Game by Lexi C. Foss a sublime five-star read, this is the first book in the Mershano Empire series, and what a kick start. Its the first book by this author I have read, but I am confident it wont be the last. Ill be honest when this book was recommended to me I didnt know if I was going to read it, as I dont like much reality television so reading a book about it wasnt something I was interested in. But the cover looked good, (Hot model) and I was tempted, I am so glad I was, ...more
Excessive~Reader
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Coco.V
Oct 22, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (10/22/2017)!
Delphine
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
great weekend fun reading. Highly enjoyable. Recommended.
Mary Spellman
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Platypires

Great Scott @ Platypire The Princes Game by Lexi C. Foss

4 Platypires

I met Foss at a book signing and this story piqued my interest. It was also sold out, which I took as a particularly good sign. So I instantly bought it and finally read it.

Such a cute story! Evan and Sarah have undeniable chemistry and their banter was so adorable! I honestly felt like I was there but was pissed that I was still cuddled up in bed by myself.

I look forward to reading more from Foss and hopefully
Jennings
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Explosive, funny, and downright sexy

I'm not one for billionaire romances as they are normally too cliche for my liking. But The Prince's Game has given the billionaire romance a brand new twist. I absolutely loved this book and simply could not put it down. Evan and Sarah are strong believable characters and I fell in love with both of them! I don't want to give the game away with any spoilers but the story doesn't let up for a second, the pace is incredible and the only downside is the ending
Ri
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Fantastic story. I have never been a fan of the dating shows on TV because it all seems so staged. This book have insight into that. I could totally understand Sarah and her feelings in this story. I loved the characters, the friends, and the chemistry.

I will definitely be checking out the next book as both Rachel and Will piqued my interest.
Lynne
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this love story of Evan and Sarah. Two strong characters that beat the odds and give me all the feels! I love that they treat each other as equals and are honest with each other.

I would recommend this read and can't wait to read the next one!
Lisa Book Stacks
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Prince

A marriage game and a set of twin sister makes for a fun book of two people trying to manage a relationship in front of cameras. Misunderstanding happens but loves find a way
Debi
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Princes Game (Mershano Empire Book 1) by Lexi C Foss

5 Stars

Sarah Summers has dreams of opening up her own marketing firm someday, but today she must be happy with working for another marketing firm to help her make her dreams a reality. She has an amazing best friend who just happens to be a very successful lawyer, a devious twin sister that loves to pull pranks on her, the same sister she is now plotting revenge against, and no dreams in the near future of any kind of relationship as the
Katie
Shelves: 5-star
5 stars!
The Princes Game is the first book in the Mershano Empire series by Lexi C. Foss and I have to ask where has this author been hiding? I had the absolute pleasure of reading her debut novel Blood Laws which was amazing so I was a little excited when I picked this one up and not only is it completely different to her other book but also just as outstanding! She is one talented author and certainly one to keep an eye on! I cannot wait to read more from her!
I have to say when I first picked
Mary Ellen
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I seriously loved Sarah and Evans story. Even though I dont like watching shows like the Bachelor I enjoy reading similar fictional plots. In a book, we can see the ins, the outs, and the behind the scenes. We can also see and feel what the characters are going through vs. a TV show that seems mostly staged.
When Sarah is tricked onto the show due to her twins latest prank, Sarah does everything she can to ruin her chances of being selected. While Evan is forced to go onto the show to appease
Heather
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lexi Foss' The Prince's Game is a contemporary romantic comedy. Not the first book I have read by this author, but each book I read endears me more to this author. The Prince's Game is the first book in the Mershano Empire series. This was a remarkable read that had me instantly intrigued, on the edge of my seat, and chuckling through all the hilarious parts.

What could possibly be more fun than reading a story about a sister getting her twin involved in a dating show in the pursuit of marriage.
Joyffree
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Abbey and Sarah are sisters - they are identical twins in every way but one-
their personalities.
Abbey is the free spirit who thinks the world is her playground - she has never learned that there are consequences to every action
Sarah is the goal-oriented and more serious of the two - she has a plan and she has goals -she does not need a man to take care of her. Sure things are hectic right now, no spare time, no BF -
and that is how this whole mess got started!
Abbey has always felt Sarah needed to
Jenny Prose
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chantelle Smith
Shelves: itsy-bitsy-books
Evan Mershano, is a billionaire bachelor that runs his familys empire. But in order for him to keep running the business he parents set up an agreement that he must be married and have an heir. With his parents setting him up to be the main on a dating TV show in order to find him a wife, but things dont go according to plan. Bound into a contract with the TV producers Evan can do nothing but go along with finding a wife, but the only problem is Evan has no interest in marriage what so ever.

Tara Cignarella
5 Stars.. Because Abs!

This is the second book by Lexi C. Fosss that I have had the pleasure to read. The Princes Game is quite different from her first book, Blood Laws, which shows the range of skills this new author has.
The Princes Game is a perfect sweet romantic read for anyone who enjoys The Bachelor or the show Unreal. If you are not a TV fan you might end up watching these shows after reading The Princes Game to get over your book hangover.
Evan is hot and Sarah is smart, the perfect
For the love  Of romance
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy for an honest review.

I started this book thinking "here we go again ". There's a book out there with a similar plot and I was skeptic. Well wasn't I wrong !

I loved this book! The storyline flowed well, the banter was good and the sex scenes were hot. I am so glad I came across this author and I hope there will be more! You have gotten yourself a fan.
Liz
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This man could ruin me, and I wouldnt regret a second of it

Sarah Summers has no intention of finding her prince, true love, or a happily ever after any time soon. She is career driven and focused on her dreams of one day owning her own marketing firm and calling the shots. Right now, she is working for one and just barely getting by for the amount of work she is putting in. She is hoping that all the hard work will pay off and get her up the corporate ladder quick and smoothly. Sarah also has an
Angela
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Sizzlingly Hot Stars

The Princes Game is the first book in the Mershano Empire Series by Lexi C. Foss. This story is a wonderful, erotic contemporary romance and is quite different from Ms. Fosss other book Blood Laws, which is a paranormal romance. I absolutely loved Blood Laws and couldnt wait to see what Ms. Foss did with this genre. I wrote in my review for Blood Laws that I was struck by how amazingly talented Ms. Foss is- as she truly has limitless creativity and imagination. Now having
Bobbi Wagner
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Prince's Game (Mershano Empire Book 1) by Lexi C Foss is a contemporary romance novel with a twist of reality television. This story is a little different then the first story I have read by this author. I enjoyed this one as much as the first one, this one is full of drama and romance. You will enjoy how this author has the ability to create characters and a story plot that will keep your attention to the end. You will also enjoy how these characters connect with each other and how real to ...more
Laura Furuta
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Prince's Game (Mershano Empire Book 1)
By: Lexi C. Foss
5 out of 5 stars

The story The Prince's Game (Mershano Empire Book 1) by Lexi C. Foss is a contemporary romantic comedy. Sarah Summers is not amused when she finds herself trapped on a reality dating show thanks to a prank by her twin sister. She cant get out if it so she decides that she will get herself voted off the show the first chance she gets. It will be really easy as she doesnt want to be there, right? Evan Mershano must live up
Kelly  - Kelly's Book Blog
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS - kellybookblog.com

Adult Romance (If you like watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette and/or read The Selection by Kiera Cass you HAVE to read this book!)

ARC provided for an honest review.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this book! Its such a fun read that I could NOT put down!

Let me first say, I really enjoyed The Selection by Kiera Cass and thought I would like this book as well. To be clear, although its the same game show/reality TV theme where the main character is looking for their true love, it
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Supernatural Academy: Year Three (Supernatural Academy, #3)
  • Descending Into Madness (Winterland Tale #1)
  • Stolen by the Fae (Fae's Claim #1)
  • Sworn to the Shadow God (Aspect and Anchor #2)
  • After Darkness Falls (After Darkness Falls, #1)
  • A Final Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #3)
  • Wickedly They Dance (After Darkness Falls, #3)
  • Blood of a Huntsman (After Darkness Falls, #2)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Two (Supernatural Academy, #2)
  • Jackal's Pride
  • Conjuring Wrath (Seven Deadly, #3)
  • Her Bastard Bridegroom (Vawdrey Brothers, #1)
  • Bewitching Sloth (Seven Deadly, #1)
  • Money Man (King Maker, #1)
  • Zodiac Academy: The Reckoning (Supernatural Beasts and Bullies, #3)
  • Zodiac Academy: Ruthless Fae: An Academy Bully Romance (Supernatural Bullies and Beasts, #2)
  • Shadow (Galaxy Gladiators #2)
  • Longing for Her Wolves (Hungry for Her Wolves, #2)
USA Today Bestselling Author Lexi C. Foss loves to travel and write in supernatural worlds. Paranormal romance is her favorite genre, but she dabbles in contemporary romance when she needs a break from the darker side of her mind.

Coffee is her addiction, swimming is her passion, and she has a not-so-secret adoration for eclipse chasing.

Lexi can be found on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

Mershano Empire (3 books)
  • The Charmer's Gambit (Mershano Empire #2)
  • The Rebel's Redemption (Mershano Empire, #3)