Start by marking “Dirty Wife Games (Indecent Games, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Wife Games (Indecent Games, #2)

Dirty Wife Games

(Indecent Games #2)

* This is a Standalone novel *

A scorned wife on the run, and a stalker who follows her every move… Match made in heaven?

After being forced to marry a tyrant, Hyun Song flees his home in a desperate attempt to save what’s left of her dignity … and her life.
Now on her own, she tries her best to move on with her simple life. But she quickly realizes she can’t escape her past
Published February 18th 2017 by CreateSpace

Start your review of Dirty Wife Games (Indecent Games, #2)
2OCC Reviews
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica
I love this author's books! I mean, the holy cow what did you just write kinda love. In Wicked Bride Games infeeo deep for the twisted mind of the author and all the characters, so I was super excited for a second book.

Hyun went through stuff in the first book but came out on top: she is just as dark and twisted as I hope she would be, but in a different kind of way. I can't go too much into it because, well, she was kickass and you have to experience.

Drake from the start, right from the prolog
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What a mind bending read! I can tell you that it doesn't take much for me to believe anyone's story. Gullible, that's me. I was totally sucked in to Hyun's story. The plot is so juicy and full of angst that you just have to keep putting it down, just for a second, to have a little think. Is it ok to be rather turned on by the thought of a stalker? If it is, I'm guilty. The writing flows so well. I am going to find time to read more by Clarissa Wild.

We met Hyun in Dirty Bride Games, she was a qui
Bloggers From Down Under
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **
** Review by Gayle from Bloggers Down Under **

Okay, okay....
I am a HUGE Clarissa Wild fan. I have read just about everything that she has written, so when I started to read Dirty Wife Games I knew that I was in for one hell of a ride.

Now here I am after finishing it and I am speechless people, just speechless.
What the hell did I just read?
I can't get my head around it.
Twisted, dark, gritty, raw and confronting is what it was.
Sinful, deli
Michelle Austin
description

Dirty Wife Games was a 5+ read.

Clarissa Wild has once again drawn me in with her Wicked writing. I loved book one Wicked Bride Games and I was super excited to read this book. It can be read as a stand alone but I highly suggest you read book one first, this is an addictive series that pulls you right in.

After Hyun Song left the Wicked Bride games, she thought she was safe until her parents sold her to Gregory Warren a dark and twisted man. The things he
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing

description

descriptionUnfortunetly the cover for this one isn't that great IMO. The composition feels Off with the placement of the text. The typography is a little boring. It's also not really a good representation of the story within. A book this AWESOME deserves an out of this world cover. That said it is similar to the cover of book one so the author is continuing with a theme and the blue matched with the B&W photo make the cover POP.description

descriptionCHRIST ON A CRACKER did I LOVE this book. If you've read book one WICKED BRID
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
And I'm out! I never dnf books, but I am just narrowly escaping a book slump so I think it's for the best. It pains me greatly to do this, because I really enjoyed the insanity of the first one. I will still read more from this author in the future. This one just isn't for me.

* I'm not rating it, because I read til 70 percent and had to stop. Maybe one day I will try again.
Sabrina
EXCERPT & GIVEAWAY HERE.

Dirty Wife Games follows Hyun, who you would have first met if you read Dirty Bride Games. This book takes place in the present time after she escaped from the Marino brothers and their twisted game. But now she has another psychotic man after her, and this one isn't going to stop until he gets what he wants.

Let me just say that this book can be read completely on it's own and there's only one very small cameo from a character from the first book. But with that being said
Clarissa Wild
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Now in Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon: http://bit.ly/dirtywifegamesamazon

EXCERPT:

From the moment I first saw my stalker, I was captivated.
The man with the black leather jacket and dark, spiky hair sits on a bench across the street from my house, staring down at a notebook.
Every night, he sits there at exactly ten p.m., looking off into the distance or writing his notes under the street light … or looking straight at me.
Like he is now.
Our eyes meet, and a sudden electrical current rushes
*on hiatus*
3.5 Stars

Disclaimer: I did not read the first book in this series, Wicked Bride Games, but this has been sold as a standalone, so it's not supposed to be an issue.

Oy, where do I even begin? I finished this one a couple of hours ago and my head is still spinning! To be honest, up to the first 50% this seemed like a standard stalker fantasy with a standard heroine running away from an abusive husband on the side. There is so little information about the hero, it makes it hard to connect with
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 3.75 Stars *****

Can be read as a standalone

I remember Hyun from the Wicked Bride Games and was surprised to find out that this book was about her since she played such a little part. But since many of those ladies ended up having fatal endings, I guess it makes sense.

The story is about Hyun trying to escape her abusive husband. The husband that her parents sold her to. She can't even call the cops because they are in his pocket.

As she lives her life cautiously, she notices her stalker. T
 Mary~❤️~DBO
****3.5 Stars****

This was my first reading from this author. What attracted me to read this book was the blurb. I didn’t read the first book to know exactly what to expect. The book is written in dual perspectives between Hyun and Drake.The book is written in many plans. In the past when Hyun meets her future husband, in her marriage whether monster husband and in the present.
The book is about a woman, who is forced by her parents to marry a co-worker of her father’s.

Greg Warren, a monster of a
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Clarissa Wild never fails to suck me right into her stories. Each story has me stalking her even more. Every time I finish a book I wonder what else the authors gonna come up with.

This is a standalone though as this author is so good I recommend you read Wicked Bride Games which is where we meet Hyun. The story is told through two points of view- Hyun and Drake who I loved. I'm not gonna go into the storyline as I don't want to spoil it. If you love dark and dirty reads then get 1-clicking.

Thi
Madeleine
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book told in 2 pov. It goes from present to past so you know why things happened the way they did. Kai & Wen did a great job narrating.

Kahea
***4.5 “Stalker Love” Stars***

Where to start with this one and keep it spoiler free is the question at hand and since it’s really a rhetorical question I’ll just see where this goes. I loved the idea of the scorned wife falling for her stalker, I mean it falls under the whole from the frying pan into the fire situation and I really wanted to see how it would all play out and once I started I couldn’t put it down. I got drawn into Huyn’s crazy so easily it’s just a bit scary, or not depending
Heather C
Feb 26, 2017 rated it liked it
As stated, this book can be read as a standalone. The heroine does have a part in the first book but this one is completely different and barely brushed the topic of the first one. The plot is also very different than the first.

I don't really want to give too much away but Hyun was forced to marry a man that she did not love and he did not treat her well. She has left him in order to seek a better life for herself. However, he's never far away and continues to insert himself in her life.

Drake ha
Harim (The Reader Blog)
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
NOW LIVE+GIVEAWAY

REVIEW

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..

And that is exactly what this book was all about.

Cruelty. Reality. Revenge.

I will admit it was pretty darn engaging till the end..it sort of keeps you guessing.

That’s why she ran away from him. She ran and ran … But both of us know you can never run away from a lie.

Now characters..
Drake was mysteriously mysterious and I truly had a hard time with him..I just couldn't guess it with him and I love that in a character.

Hyung..well fo
Romance Readers Retreat
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Dirty Wife Games is the second book in Clarissa Wild's Indecent Games series. It can be read as a standalone, but I suggest reading Dirty Bride Games first so you can fully appreciate Hyun who we met in book one.

There was a lot happening in this story did this is one if those books you step carefully through as you review because you don't want to give too much away. This was just as dark and twisty as book one, but not quite as over the top. I really enjoyed Hyun's character. You feel
Donna Parrott
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Warning: please note that this does has triggers. If you don't like books that are on the darker side of things, please don't read this book. Don't take the fact that you couldn't handle everything in this book out on the author with a low review. THIS BOOK DOES HAVE SOME TRIGGER POINTS FOR SOME PEOPLE.

Hyun Song was forced to marry a tyrant, so she does what every self respecting woman does, she flees his home in a desperate need to save her life. Now that she is on her own she tries to forget
Em
Mar 02, 2017 rated it liked it
~2.5 *spoilers ahead*
I couldn't connect with the characters. Hyun's situation was interesting in many aspects including subjecting herself to an arrange marriage she could've avoided by leaving her asswhat family and would be husband. I mean she did it after getting married why couldn't she have done it before? And Drake, he was characterized almost like a dont-give-a-shit-but-imma-get-my-gurl kind of bad boy, yet he seemed cowardly to me. I mean he knew her since they were young, was obsessed w
Nithu
Mar 26, 2017 rated it liked it
If not for the climax twist and turns I would have given it 2 star because I totally expected something else and this book is entirely different
Tish (Cocktails & Fairytales)
Holy moley!! Talk about a page turner!! Once I started I literally couldn't put it down. Exciting, suspenseful and loaded with surprises. We first meet Hyun in Wicked Bride Games and though she left that game, she found herself in a completely different one....one just as dangerous and deadly. And Drake is now a participant whether he wants to be or not. But the outcome truly proves that you never know what a woman is capable of when she is scorned by those around her.

This book was given to me
Sheri
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-male, dark, arc, 2017
The saying, 'Hell hath no fury...' is so spot on in Dirty Wife Games.
This can be read as a standalone but I highly recommend reading Wicked Bride Games first.
Hyun and Drake are electric together in this dark read. Their interactions with one another are sweetly twisted, highly dangerous, and so forbidden, but you want them together.
I couldn't put this book down. I thought I knew the game, but it changed at every corner. And while I had a tough time with Wicked Bride Games, Dirty Wife Games made
Book-Lover Book Blog
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another stunning, yet dark, read from this awesome author!

I'm a massive fan of Clarissa Wild's writing and work and I'd recommend it to anyone who would listen. This one was a little more laid back, if you could say that in the first place about this book, from Wicked Bride Games. It's definitely not as.. gory? Maybe that's the wrong word but this was a story that will make your heart beat harder and may set your nerves on edge.

The main characters in this book are awesome with unique personaliti
April Symes
Bride Games Part Deux—what can I say? I found myself enthralled with this semi continuation about the one of the brides from book 1-Hyun Song. Her story is so sad and heartbreaking yet it’s also empowering to see her journey from broken down shell to the woman she becomes.
Hyun never was loved or wanted by her parents but she was a respectful girl/woman and did what they asked even though it wasn’t what she wanted. I do not want to give too much away but suffice to say they landed her in a really
Nadine Bookaholic
Clarissa Wild has a way of weaving a story so dark and twisted you'll be asking yourself "WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST READ"

You can see my full review plus enter the giveaway for a chance to win a $25 Gift Card and a signed paperback of Dirty Wife Games here: https://nadineisobsessedwithbooks.blo...

While come people will not read books with cheating or an affair in it please know that Hyun does not cheat on her husband while she is living with him.

Dirty Wife Games by Clarissa Wild

(view spoiler)
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

I loved this book more than Wicked Bride Games. In this one we meet Hyun who was involved in the Wicked Bride Games. Along with being scared that they will come back for her she is dealing with a husband she a husband she does not want to be married to and a stalker. All of this put together makes for an book you won't want to put down until you turn the last page.

The characters made this book. They are twisted, dark, scary, intriguing and full of mystery all rolled into one. Because of
Renee
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was immediately pulled into this book. I hated when I had to put it down. Hyun and Drake are such fascinating characters. There were twists and turns and things that I just didn't see coming! I think this author was playing a game with me!! The ending I did not see coming!! Fantastic read!!
Samantha Roberts
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This books is a standalone but I have read the wicked bride games and you first need Hyun in that books. This is what happens when she has left the games. Just like the title says it's a game so get ready for outstanding twists and an amazing game!

Clarissa wild has a way of making you get sucked in to her story's. I took me a little bit to get in to it but from chapter 3 I was so sucked it I read so fast and had to know what was happening. I couldn't put it down.

She give you twists and turns y
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She jumps out of the frying pan into the fire with this one! Hyun is part of the first story with the Marino brothers. When her parents marry her off to an abusive man, she barely escapes. Now they are playing cat and mouse with each other. When she gives in she turns the tables on her husband. They are both twisted and their antics draws you in to their drama. Ms. Wild's writing style is intense and it takes a strong individual to be able to sit through this story and not be effected. I volunta ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• With This Ring
  • Taken by the Alpha (Knotted Omega, #1)
  • Choosing Her Alpha
  • Total Surrender (Dirty Sexy Fairy Tales #1)
  • Taking Control (The Controllers, #1)
  • Vargr (Beast Horde #1)
  • The Evolution of Man (The Trust Fund Duet, #2)
  • Madam Temptress (The Magnolia Duet #2)
  • Rebellion (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #2)
  • Dirty Husband (Dirty Rich #3)
  • Hate Crush
  • Naughty Girl: A Dark Mafia Menage Romance
  • Breaking Rules (The Scottish Billionaire #2)
  • Remi's Fight (Night of the Diamonds #10)
  • Summer Heat (Cruel Summer, #1)
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • To The End (Hannaford Prep #4)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
**NOTE FOR LIBRARIANS: please check with me before making any changes - I generally make all necessary changes and updates myself. :)**

--- I generally do NOT check my messages on Goodreads, so if you want to contact me, please do so on my website: https://www.clarissawild.com/contact --

Clarissa Wild is a New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author with ASD (Asperger's Syndrome), who was born and

Indecent Games (2 books)
  • Wicked Bride Games (Indecent Games, #1)