Start by marking “Easy Nights (Boudreaux, #6)” as Want to Read:
Easy Nights (Boudreaux, #6)

Easy Nights

(Boudreaux #6)

The Boudreaux Series—Sexy. Intriguing. Easy.

No one said change was easy…

Savannah Boudreaux knows what it is to hurt. To bleed. To be afraid that the man she’s promised to be true to until “death do us part” might in fact separate them far sooner than anyone had ever anticipated. But Van also knows what it is to survive. To move on. To live life to the fullest. With five b
Published June 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Easy Nights, please sign up.
Robin
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Renae While it can be read as a standalone i think it's best to read the others in the series first as each book is interconnected with the next, so be a l…more While it can be read as a standalone i think it's best to read the others in the series first as each book is interconnected with the next, so be a lot spoilers for previous books/couples.(less)

Start your review of Easy Nights (Boudreaux, #6)
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo e8e0c3f3aed0858c5acbc697fc9e91_zps7ff2pq6b.gif

A sexy, enticing, sultry romance that will leave you swooning for your very own Benjamin Preston!!! Yes ladies, Kristen Proby reunites us with our favorite New Orleans family, The Boudreaux. If you have been following this series, then you are all aware that each sibling have found love and now it’s time for Savannah Boudreaux to finally get her own happily ever after just like her siblings.

#EasyNights_kristenproby

Savannah Boudreaux is a survivor of dom
Maria...
"3,5 You're Everything Stars"

"You're everything.You are the beginning and the end of me, Savannah. I don't work without you."

This couple got me so pumped since "Easy Love" and I couldn't wait to get my hands in this book. And it was the last of the series, of course. Ben and Van's story was picking through here and there in the previous books and that didn't help my situation.

I was like the guy in the gif in every book of the series until "Easy Nights" release date was approaching...

description

I devoured
Sabrina
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon * Barnes & Noble

Easy Nights is the story I have been waiting for since the start of this series. Not only because Ben and Van had such an amazing connection that made me want more of them, but because I knew I would love getting to see Van move past her hurt. She deserved some good in life and I needed to see her get that.

Ben and Van's relationship was complicated but once they both stopped being afraid of their attraction they fell into a relationship with ease. I really liked
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Author: ➳ Kristen Proby
Publication: ➳ June 27th 2017

⭐ ⭐ ⭐⭐
💖💖💖💖

ღ Savannah Boudreaux, journey to hell & back began few years back. See she is survivor of abuse. It took her sometime, but she stepped out of an abusive relationship. Its two years later & she is really starting to trust again … and she ready to start dating

➳ Benjamin Preston, I never thought after all these that I might have real chance with her. I’ve has been best friends with Savannah’s bro
Coco.V
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
“I want to hold you. I want to be with you. And I want to remind you what it feels like to be loved for you. For being the wonderful woman you are, and I want to show you what unconditional means.”

Savannah and Ben’s story was the perfect conclusion to the heartwarming Boudreaux Series! Review to come…
Ramona
Since reading the first book of this series, I was totally hooked and every new released story was a piece of a puzzle finally being put together and creating such a beautiful picture.

I wanted Savannah and Ben's story for such a long time that now having it brought me closure and a piece of mind, because it sealed the series perfectly, exactly like I expected it. This couple was kept on pending for such a long time and we readers were given only bits and pieces of the whole story. I have to admi
Michelle
Absolutely brilliant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I 've been dying for this book since I read the very first book of the series. I was a lil scared not goin to lie cause I had worked it up in my head. But I wasn't disappointed at al I luvd it even more than I thought I would.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ben and Savannah story as been goin on since the very beginning of this series. They have been friends for forever. Ben is the best friend of Savannah older brothers and he lived just next door so he is more like family. But Savannah never saw
Gi's Spot Reviews
4.25 'Perfect Moment' Stars

I can't believe Van and Ben’s story is finally here! After wanting this book since the very beginning of the series, now it’s here, it revealed to be a bittersweet event, because it simultaneously makes me crazy happy that we finally got these two’s story, but sad because it also marks the ending of one of my all time favorite series and family, the Boudreaux. Oh, well, that just made me enjoy it that much more, and savour every single word.

Easy Nights is a emotional,
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
Lyndy Ann ♫
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have been waiting patiently for Savannah and Ben's story since we first met them in Easy Love the first book in the Boudreaux series so I have been waiting for Easy Nights for over two years along with some of my GR friends.

With everything that happened to Savannah this was a relationship that was going to take time, time for her to heal and rebuild her life with the help of her family and friends.

Ben has always been in love with Savannah but they were too young as teenagers then college and t
Stacey is Sassy
It was pretty good...

Would you believe that I'm reading and listening to two books where the heroine has suffered some kind of sexual abuse? I do not do this on purpose. It's probably my own fault for skimming blurbs. I just prefer going into the story a little blind. They're both OK and of course, I have a lot of sympathy for these poor women, but, it can be a little bit depressing dealing with two women who are suffering. It also had me confused as to how they were dealing and what stage they
Shayna
As I try to find the words to do this review justice, I'm trying not to break down in tears and become a blubbering mess right now. It's no secret that I'm absolutely in LOVE with this author, this series, and these INCREDIBLE characters. The Boudreaux Series is easily one of the best contemporary romance series out there and that's because Kristen Proby puts her heart and soul into each word she writes. She has created this family that was so incredibly easy to fall in love with, that somewhere ...more
Syndi
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book actually earns 5 stars. I have been waiting for the last book of this series. Savannah story deserves to be the best. And Ben.... i am drooling over him. This man is so sweet, strong and loyal. He is the sweetest alpha male and throw in the krav maga into the mix, i am sold.

Now why the 4 stars is the heroine, Savannah. She is suppose to be survivor. The strong woman and she knows krav maga. But then when the real danger really pulling her in, she acts like a damsel in distress. Its re
Stacie
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 "Full Circle" Stars!

Well, this story wasn't quite what I was expecting it to be, but it was still good. I thought there would be a lot of angsty push and pull between Savannah and Ben. It wasn't that. However, the Boudreaux gang was all there. Being the close family they are. All the reasons I love KP books to much.

I was so very happy for Savannah and Ben. Their story had been a long time coming. It was a great conclusion to the series. The epilogue was the sweetest thing. Happy reading!
Jo
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gr2017, 4-stars
“I always thought that just having you in my life was enough. As long as you were happy and healthy, it was enough to be on the outside looking in, but it’s just not good enough anymore.”

Savannah Boudreaux is not the same person she was two years ago. She survived her husband’s brutal attack when he tried to kill her, she divorced him and she’s been slowly healing herself and getting stronger, getting her sense of self back after so many years of physical and mental abuse. And she’s even fe

Alex ♈
2 stars for the story + 1 star as support for all women who survive(d) abusive relationship

I dedicate this review to my friend Cyndi. She asked me some questions about this book, and TBH I would read anything for my beautiful friend Cyndi! I wish I wrote a 5-star review for her, and I hope to do it in the future! ;-)

*****Unpopular opinion & major spoilers!!!*****
*****Warning!!!*****
(view spoiler)
MoodyJess
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I've been waiting for these two characters' epic love story since this series was first introduced with Easy Love a while back, and EASY LOVE by Kristen Proby didn't disappoint.
I've longed to find out how Ben and Savannah end up-I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but I was hoping for a happy ending for these two. We all knew it would happen eventually but Proby sure made us wait.
I breezed through this despite some of the hard times our mains had during the read, but I'm happy with the turn out
Pam Nelson
5 Easy Nights Stars

I have been waiting so patiently for Van’s book. It did not disappoint. I did find somethings to be predictable but all in a good way.

Ben is just it for her and she for him. So this book just makes you have all the warm fuzzies and isn’t that how we want a book to make us feel?

I am sad to see the series bed but so happy everyone got there HEA because this family is pretty fabulous.

Zachary Webber and his accent made the last 2 books soooooo enjoyable I can’t even tell you!
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
 photo A185AD7A-8ED0-4DDE-91D8-53124730290A_zpslva9igmr.jpg”width=“400

Oh man I don’t even know where to start. I am
doing a sum up of the whole series than review of this book..

I am in January blues shall I say. So you know what I did? I started to read a Kristen Proby book just wanted a pure escapism and I just love her books for that, not realising how addicting her characters are (well I knew this) but once I started I couldn’t stop so I brought the whole lot and I’ve read 6 books within 10 days or so.. one after the next I’ve lived, felt and loved every on
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***3,25 "His love roars louder than her demons!!!" stars***

To be totally honest with you, i haven't read the previous five books of the series, but it wasn't so hard to follow through the story... It was only confusing all these names that i couldn't remember actually!!! Bahaha...
Well, it was a nice story, even though the 60% first of it seemed so and so for me... But then, it was very interesting how the things were turning up!!!! I liked it!!!

"You are the best part of my life..."

Well,
AJ
4 swoony stars

Ever since I read the first book in this series, Easy Love, I have been waiting for this book. When Ben Porter, best friend of the Boudreaux boys, was there for their sister, Savannah, at her lowest point, the connection between them was clear. It’s been a long and arduous journey for Savannah, but their time has finally come, and after six books of longing glances and building chemistry, and the rest of her siblings getting their HEAs, I was so excited to finally get my hands on B
Maree Repa
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Moving On From The Past

Five Winning Stars

I was so absolutely thrilled to receive the sixth most amazing and wonderful book, Boudreaux. I was so excited to read this book, Samantha's story. Such an emotional romantic genuine. Such a truly unbelievable book.

Looking back over my past life I never thought I'd ever make it this far. I have suffered a lot, yet now I'm happy, with the freedom to live my life the way I want to. Sleeping is still uncomfortable to me, but I'm safe and happy to be away fro
Louise BookbestiesUK
After the disappointment of Lenas book- I'll be honest i wasn't really looking as forward to this book as much as I usually look forward to a KP release.

And it blew my mind!!!!!!!

I had perhaps considered after 5 books and a few novellas that maybe this series had lost it's momentum- but any preconceived thoughts I had were blown out of the water.

This book was everything!!!!!!!

There was love, sweet romance, danger, a real family vibe throughout, giggles and tears!

And that epilogue had me blu
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
http://amzn.to/2rleh0s 4.5 stars

BEN!!!! yes shouting caps.. I am starting my review off with shouty caps…. pause… I think this book is best read as part of the series due to the build up here.. the build up that has resulted in BEN shouty caps!

Easy Nights gives the read the story of Savannah Boudreaux and Benjamin “Ben” Preston. Ben has been around the Boudreaux since childhood as he is best friend with Van’s brothers… yes here lies the dilemma… Ben has sat on the sidelines wanting Savannah for
Jane super booklover📚
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this one the best out of the series!
Three Chicks
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 LOVED IT STARS!
Review by Lisa Kane

As much as I loved all the books in the Boudreaux series, it’s Van and Ben’s story that had me salivating with anticipation! Ben may be Van’s best friend, but he’s been in love with her for years. When she married another, it just about broke his heart and when he found out her husband Lance had been abusing her for years, he just about killed him. (for reals)

It’s two years later and Van is finally feeling good about herself. She has been taking a self-defen
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amy
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Worth The Wait Stars!!

“The man’s lips should come with a warning label. May cause light-headedness and loss of control.”

“You’re the strongest person I know, Savannah, and it’s a privilege to be with you.”

“His love roars louder than her demons.”

“You’re everything.” “You are the beginning and end of me, Savannah. I don’t work without you.”

Beautiful. Swoon-worthy. Magical. Breathtaking. Those are just a few words to describe the latest installment of The Boudreaux Series. If you’ve been following
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
 photo easy nights_zps1dojppwm.jpg

Easy Nights is a beautiful story about courage, family and love.

Ben has been friends with the Boudreaux family since forever, and despite he loves them all like family, he can’t seem to feel the same way about Savannah. He’s loved her from afar since they were very young and his first and second worst days of his life were the day she got married and wheny she called for help after her abusive bastard husband almost killed her.

Two years have passed since Savannah was free from her wors

• Easy Revenge
  • Easy Rumba
  • Easy Puck
  • Easy This Time
  • Crazy Imperfect Love (Dirty Dicks #2.5; Big Sky #4.2)
  • P.S. It's Always Been You
  • The Break-Up Album
  • Somehow, Some Way (Billionaire Builders #2.5; 1001 Dark Nights #60)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)
  • A Cowboy for All Seasons
  • Kiss My Boots (Coming Home, #2)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Nothing Without You (Forever Yours, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.4)
  • Space Cowgirl: Houston, All Systems Go (Space #3)
  • Sinful Desire (Sinful Nights, #2)
  • Easy Moves
Kristen was born and raised in a small resort town in her beloved Montana. In her mid-twenties, she decided to stretch her wings and move to the Pacific Northwest, where she made her home for more than a dozen years.

During that time, Kristen wrote many romance novels and joined organizations such as RWA and other small writing groups. She spent countless hours in workshops, and more mornings than

Boudreaux (6 books)
  • Easy Love (Boudreaux, #1)
  • Easy Charm (Boudreaux, #2)
  • Easy Melody (Boudreaux, #3)
  • Easy Kisses (Boudreaux, #4)
  • Easy Magic (Boudreaux, #5)