Start by marking “Jennifer's Way Kitchen: Easy Allergen-Free, Anti-Inflammatory Recipes for a Delicious Life” as Want to Read:

Jennifer Esposito, actress and owner of the beloved New York City-based Jennifer's Way Bakery, shares 100+ delicious, anti-inflammatory, allergen-free recipes that will help bring the joy back to eating for everyone.

Crunchy pizza, warm toasted bread, soft chewy cookies-who doesn't love them? Do they love us back, though? Jennifer Esposito, health advocate, actress, and cre
Published September 26th 2017 by Grand Central Life & Style (first published September 2017)

Claudia
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not just applicable for people with Celiac. All auto immune diseases can benefit from this. Especially Thyroid and Hashimoto's because there is a link between Gluten an Thyroid disease. This book gives me hope and a sense of control that I can still eat great food while I heal and nourish my body. Very informative when you don't know where to start.
Lori
Gorgeous book. Very informative. Great recipes to eat clean and healthy. I took a lot notes to add to our kitchen!
Candie
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book through the Goodreads giveaway program.

So far I love this cookbook. I have looked at the whole book but I have only made one recipe so far, so this rating may change in the future; we will see. The recipes look delicious and very approachable, I cant wait to try out so many of them.

It is more like a 4.5 for me actually. The only negatives is that many of the baking recipes require quite a few different types of flours and ingredients that the average person proba
Sara Smith
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: early-reads
I received a free copy of this book from the Publisher through the Goodreads Giveaways Program.

This is a beautiful, hardbound book with lovely pictures of nearly all the recipes. There are directions as to Clean Eating and Pure Eating with recipes divided as such. Jennifer Esposito, is an actress who was diagnosed with Celiac Disease and started a bakery in Manhattan to increase access to products that people with Celiac could eat. I have a family member who is allergic to wheat so I was interes
Linda Hartlaub
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
Jennifer Esposito has become a noted spokesperson for the celiac community. She has detailed her struggles with her health in her book Jennifer's Way. This book is an extension showing her way to health and healing, but I find it a bit draconian in the severity of her limitations to begin her journey. (Although on the other hand, it worked for her and maybe draconian is the way to go to get your health in order.)

Her photos are a little too cutesy (I don't know anyone who wraps ribbon around the
Sarah Lee
Good book if you are looking for Anti- Inflammatory or allergen-free recipes. She also has foods at different levels for those who have strong reactions to help heal and ease their bodies into eating various kinds of foods that are safe for them but might not be when their body is super inflamed. Lots of recipes that are easy to follow. Color pictures of many of the recipes as well. There is some reading at the begging for those who are new to eating this way and need some recommendations on how ...more
Brianna Sowinski
Mar 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Despite the appearance and formatting of this book some of the recipes seemed interesting and worth trying, especially for someone with food allergies and issues with inflammation. But the fonts and the words of a sentence getting progressively larger at times really annoyed me. And don't even get me started on the photos of the author.
Brenda Williams
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was helpful for me. After reading this book I read her book Jennifer' Way and realized I am gluten intolerant. If you suffer from stomach issues and you are wondering how to relieve some of your pain these 2 books are for you.
Alexandria
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
love the book jennifers way kitchen ! glad i won a copy of this book its beautiful and i love the easy allergen free ,anti inflammatory recipes they truly are delicious .great way to improve your eating lifestyle and i am very happy i received this book .thank you so much !
Julie Hendricks
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
More helpful than my doctors
Moaning
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am rating it after only having read it. I have only made one receipe - the pumpkin pie recipe but what a treat to have pumpkin pie after a year of not....
Joan-Marie
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Jennifer Esposito's books. She is straight forward and really cares about helping others with Celiacs Disease.
Tina
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this book through a Goodreads giveaway.
You will love this book full of delicious, easy and doable recipes. Who says healthy and allergen-free food has to be tasteless and boring?!
H32years
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Information only someone who has gone through it can tell you, great read.
Patti
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
I’m putting this Cookbook on my want to buy wish list. When I sat down to read it and skimmed the recipes immediately I discovered that the recipes are doable for me. Because, most of the ingredients are already in my pantry.
Adrienna
This book is quite heavy, hardback, but colorful and recipes seem quite interesting. I definitely want the sweet potatoes one. I see desserts that seem doable, and would like to taste; however, I am not sure how to tweak it with strict-vegan options if I follow the one online by another source.

Just a glance, so many I would like, may just have to get my copy?!

I did try a couple recipes, and had to add some more seasonings like green beans and potatoes. I liked the touch of lemon, never tried bu
Michelle Souza

• Cook Yourself Happy: The Danish Way
  • Dinner: Changing the Game
  • Molly on the Range: Recipes and Stories from An Unlikely Life on a Farm
  • Pull Up a Chair: Recipes from My Family to Yours
  • Secrets of the Best Chefs: Recipes, Techniques, and Tricks from America’s Greatest Cooks
  • Power Food On the Go: Prepare, Store, and Take Away, 49 New Power Food Recipes from Rens Kroes
  • The Lagasse Girls' Big Flavor, Bold Taste--and No Gluten!: 100 Gluten-Free Recipes from EJ's Fried Chicken to Momma's Strawberry Shortcake
  • The Homemade Flour Cookbook: The Home Cook's Guide to Milling Nutritious Flours and Creating Delicious Recipes with Every Grain, Legume, Nut, and Seed from A-Z
  • How to Really Love Your Adult Child: Building a Healthy Relationship in a Changing World
  • The Sweet Spot: Dialing Back Sugar and Amping Up Flavor
  • Grilled Cheese Kitchen: Bread + Cheese + Everything in Between
  • Jane Butel's Freezer Cookbook: How to Use Your Freezer for All It's Worth
  • Real Snacks: Make Your Favorite Childhood Treats Without All the Junk
  • The Spice Diet: Use Powerhouse Flavor to Fight Cravings and Win the Weight-Loss Battle
  • The Tucci Table: Cooking With Family and Friends
  • Nourished: A Memoir of Food, Faith & Enduring Love (with Recipes)
  • How to Be Vegan: Tips, Tricks, and Strategies for Cruelty-Free Eating, Living, Dating, Travel, Decorating, and More
  • Waste-Free Kitchen Handbook: A Guide to Eating Well and Saving Money By Wasting Less Food
Jennifer Esposito (born April 11, 1973) is an American actress, dancer and model, known for her appearances in the films I Still Know What You Did Last Summer, Summer of Sam, and Crash, and in the television series Spin City, The Looney Tunes Show, Samantha Who?, and Blue Bloods.

Esposito was born in Brooklyn, New York, the second of two daughters of Phyllis, an interior decorator, and Robert Espos