Start by marking “Repossess” as Want to Read:

Repossess

Raised by my four brothers, I'm the poster girl of a
hot-mess. A sucker for cheating assholes and shitty friends.
It's the reason I've come home.
The only reason!
I arrive to find the family business in shambles. My brothers have managed to run it into the ground. With new competition, the stakes are high, especially when I realize whose stealing all of the business out from
400 pages
Published February 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Repossess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Repossess

Lea ★
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
ARC kindly provided by TRSOR Promotions.
Review to come...
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
DiDi's review:

I was instantly intrigued when I first read the description of Repossess by Jennifer Foor , I love reading books that have a strong family element, especially when there are older protective brothers involved. I was pleasantly surprised when I realized Ms. Foor ventured outside of the typical overprotective brothers route. Raimey and her brothers have not had it easy but led and cared for by their oldest brother they were able to make decent lives for themselves, all was going alon
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
The synopsis had me wanting to pick this one up. A family story about a girl raised by over protective brothers. Sounded interesting. Unfortunately, the description is about all the feel good about family that the reader gets. Raimey comes across as a bada$$ girl from Jersey. She leaves home after a bad blowout with the love of her life. She comes home to a world very different from the one she left.

She has the best relationship with her oldest brother, but he too has left the world she knew be
Jan
Feb 24, 2017 rated it liked it
I liked it

Raimey has been away from the home she shared with her brothers for five years, leaving after she found her childhood friend and then boyfriend cheating on her.

Another cheating ex later and Raimey decides to go home only nothing is as she left it, her brothers thriving businesses is run to the ground and the reason she left in the first place wasn't how it seemed.

A story of second chances, sieving through lies, discovering truths and reconciliation.

Told in Raimey's pov, hot in all t
MillsyLovesBooks
Jennifer Foor is a new to me author so i wasn't sure what to expect. I don't check them out first i like to try different genres and authors. Forming my own opinion and i can honestly say i will definitely be checking out more of her work.

I was pulled in by the Blurb i love when a book has a kick ass woman in it and Raimey was that. Raised by her four brothers she make no bones about who she is.

photo 1487879989809_zpsvseicukf.jpg

Repossess is a fast paced second chance kick ass romance. When Raimey leaves town after catching her
Eleanor
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, 2015-2017
3.5 Repossess Stars

Repossess is a book about second chances. I'm not 100% sure how I felt about this book. Although it was good I just had a bit of trouble connecting to the characters. Raimey's relationship with her boyfriend goes bad and she decides that it's time to go home. Raimey in my opinion was very annoying I wanted to tell her to cope on a lot through out this book.

That aside though it was an enjoyable read I loved Crane and he was determined to get her back and would do anything to
Escape into a Booksite
ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

*3 Stars*

I'm not really sure how I feel about this book. The storyline was good and there was potential, but I did not connect with the characters at all. I was quite annoyed with Raimey most of the time as she just seemed so annoying and like she was whinging about every little thing. Like everything was about her.

I liked her brother Linc and Crane was alright too. There are heaps of twists in this, but I wasn't invested in the story the way I
Susan (susayq ~)
*sigh* There were so many lies and twists that led to Raimey, a supposedly badd a*s chick from Jersey crying and running off, that I just wanted to shake her and tell her to get her dog and move on and leave the whole bunch of them to rot. I have to say, I liked Crane though. He was determined to get her back and set about doing it.

*thanks to TRSOR for sharing a copy of this with me*
ZETTER
Things Aren't Always Black & White!!!

Raimey Tanner and her four brothers didn't have an easy childhood by they made things worked for them with the eldest Lincoln making sure that they were well taking care of. Things were going smoothly until one day Rainey got her heart broken by a man named Crane Lord.

She left her hometown and family behind and moved to Las Vegas. She hadn't spoken to her family for four years then life knocked her down again and she found her way home to Jersey. Only to
Sassy Southern
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Raimey Turner has about had it with men. She left Atlantic City for Vegas 4 years ago when she caught her ex-boyfriend Crane Lord cheating on her only to be heading back after catching her now ex-boyfriend, Jeffrey James, cheating on her with her roommate.

Yet as Raimey heads back she learns that nothing is the same as when she left 4 years ago and she has nothing to go back to. Some of her brothers are in jail while it appears others have turned their back on them. Yet at the center of everythin
Michel Reinhard (Saucy Southern Readers)
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg
Repossess by Jennifer Foor was one of those books I couldn’t put down. This book kept me fully engaged and pleasantly surprised by the twists and turns.

Raimey Turner left home four years earlier after catching her boyfriend Crane Lord cheating. For the past four years she hasn’t had contact with her family until she decides to leave Vegas after another disastrous relationship with another cheating man and return home. What she returned home to was not what she left behind. Her family has fallen
Jonna
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jennifer-foor
Repossess

This was just awesome story. It left me wanting move of this family. So much lies and deceit. I am surprise she came out of this okay at all. I loved it. Thank you for a another great book.
Dawn
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love Jennifer Foor's books and when I read the synopsis for Repossess, I couldn't wait to check it out. I did receive an ARC for honest review, but I pre-ordered the book too. I love second chance romances & I highly enjoyed this book. Raimey apparently had bad luck with guys, so she decided to surprise her brothers by coming back home after years of being in Vegas. However, she was in for the surprise of her life when she arrived. While she was away, things with her family had gone down h ...more
Rebecca Austin
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-sassy
I really enjoyed this book. I was honestly never sure how many twists are turns were coming as it was one after another.

I loved Raimey. I found her strong yet so vulnerable as she began to learn everything that has gone on and for how long secrets were kept. I was just constantly amazed at how deep everything went but the book just kept sucking you in and really feeling for her and understanding everything she was going through.

Initially I definitely was not happy with Crane as I never knew his
Value-5
Overall Rating- 5
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Joanna

This is a fun, sexy story about “second chances”.

You have Raimey Tanner, who has had her life turn upside down. She returns to her home town after being gone for 4 years, and she learns that everything that she once knew, is all wrong.

The reason she left was because of her ex, Crane Lord, slept with another girl while they were together. So she ups and moves away, leaving her four brothers to run
Joanna
Value-5
Overall Rating- 5
Received an ARC for review
Reviewed by Joanna

This is a fun, sexy story about “second chances”.

Jen
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh holy hell! What a ducking book. Jennifer Foor just took me for a ride. Repossess is full of crazy twists, turns and drama. I got sucked in and it just wouldn’t let me go. I was captivated, enslaved and read straight through from start to finish. I absolutely loved it. I’ve read her books in the past and been entertained but I think this is my favorite from her by far.

Raimey is tough, sarcastic and stubborn. She’s had to build a Teflon outer shell. At times I felt sorry for her, at times I cou
Books Laid Bare
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars
I thought I would get more out of this than I did and I think that was because I found Raimey a little tough to connect with.
But I think my main issue was that before I started I thought that I would get it, she was the girl of the family, brought up in a male dominated household, this I could relate too but I just didn’t get the bond and I wanted too…I really didn’t .
She had been gone 4 years by the time she walked back into the house she had called home for so long, back in New Jers
Lauren
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
From the start I fell in love with Raimey. I love her attitude, she is kickass. I was in stitches at her credit card revenge. I loved the fact she had older brothers; I love characters with overprotective brothers. BUT I didn’t really get that impression. When Raimey first went home I wanted to punch Tucker. He was cold towards her and although he had his reasons.
I will admit that there were a few times I struggled to connect with the story. But after sticking with it I enjoyed it. The twist an
CDBW
Feb 24, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 Crazy Ass Stars!!!!

This was an okay read for me. I wasn't thrilled with it nor did I hate it. It just was. It was entertaining for the the period of time that I read it but it didn't really stay with me. I first read it over a week ago. I thought I would hold off on my review for a couple of days because I wasn't too sure about my rating. I thought I would just stew on it for a while. Well, that right there is the problem. I totally forgot about the book. I didn't stew on anything. I had to go
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book of Jennifer Foor's I've read (what's taken me so long?) and I was hooked. I was reading this while at work and I just couldn't put it down - even when I was supposed to be writing reports to do today - because I just needed to hear Raimey's story. I will say that reading the blurb, I was convinced she would have these overbearing, alpha brothers but that wasn't really the case here.

Raimey has come home to New Jersey because yet another boyfriend has cheated on her. When
Kristy & Kayla - My Person's Books
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
Repossess by Jenn Foor grabbed my attention from the synopsis!

Raimey is the youngest of five, her mother was absent and her father died young leaving her four older brothers to raise her. She's a stubborn hard headed women who can hold her own! The family own and run a towing company with the help of childhood friend and Raimey's ex boyfriend, Crane.

With her heartbroken she flees to Las Vegas for a new start. Four years later she decides to head back home after having her heart broken by yet an
Anica
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow, so many secrets and plots. Loved every minute of it.
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time I have read any of this authors work, and I am seriously questioning why I have not found this amazing author before.
Raimey has been raised by her four brothers, and when she is left heartbroken she packs her bags and flees to LV for 4 years. When she makes the same mistake again with her love life, she returns home, only to find out that life there is in shambles. Crane who broke her heart to begin with, is determined that this time she will not get away from him, and he
Diann
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
another excellent book
Kim  Brewing
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
When Raimey comes home after four years things are definitely not how she left them. There are twists, turns and lies all over the place. It was certainly a page turner to find out what happens next.

My only complaint was I wanted a bit more from the couple. Yes, the sex was hot and there was no doubt in my mind that Crane loved Raimey but for some reason I just felt there was something missing. It is part of a series, so maybe we'll get more updates from the couple as there story just felt incom
Denise Page-jessie
Amazing new series

Jennifer Foor has hit this one out of the park! This book was amazing and beyond what expected. The Tanner family seems out of control, and is in need of getting control.
I had mixed signals of Crane until the truth came out. Raimey is one tough girl. With everything she has been through I'm surprised she didn't break down and shoot people.
Can't wait for the next book!
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Raimey was pretty much raised by her four brothers so being around men, she was use to, but when she caught her boyfriend Crane cheating, heartbreak sent her away for four years, and heartbreak by another cheating boyfriend has brought her back home, but home isn't like it use to be, in fact nothing is as it seems. Crane has the love he lost four years ago back, he will do what he has to prove to her he isn't like the punk four years ago, but will all lies that surface cause her run again?.
Megan Lowe
Feb 21, 2017 rated it liked it
I voluntarily received an advanced review copy of this book and chose to review it.

I feel like we came into this book in the middle. Raimey comes home after another relationship disaster only to encounter the remainder of her last one. The one that has shaped her up until this point. But we're not told about it, we're not given details about it, it's like its inconsequential but it's not.
I feel the romance in this book was lacking, as were details about her brother's troubles. Everything was ke
Jodie's W.I.N.E. List
This is one of those books that drove me nuts but I just couldn't stop reading it. I just wanted to smack Raimey and tell her to grow up. Any time there was a hick-up in her life, she ran. The first time, she not only ran, but she stopped all contact with her family for 4 years. Four long years. Now she is back, things aren't like she left them, and she is determined that she will make things right again. That's easier said then done.

The thing that got me in the story was the lies. She has been

• In the Wind
  • Etching Our Way (Broken Tracks, #1)
  • Cabin 12 (Rock Point, #2)
  • Tempting Justice (Sons of Sydney, #2)
  • Sodom and the Phoenix (Virtual Seduction, #2)
  • What You Make It (Belonging, #4)
  • Tumbleweed
  • Breech's Fall (Devil's Wind MC, #2)
  • A Promise of Safekeeping
  • Breathe
  • Winter Solstice (Celestial Seductions, #1)
  • Lisa and Co
  • Melt
  • Rebel Walking Box Set: In a Heartbeat, Heaven Sent, Banded Together (Rebel Walking #1-2.5)
  • Truth or Dare (A Party Games Novel)
  • The Weekends of You and Me
  • Lasting Summer (Loving Summer, #5)
  • Don't Close Your Eyes (Texas Justice #1)
Jennifer Foor is an award winning Contemporary Romance Author. She's best known for the Mitchell Family Series, which includes ten books.
With over forty published titles, there is a story for every interest. Her books can be found on most platforms and in paperback.
She is married with two children and spends most of her time behind a keyboard, creating and writing stories straight from her heart.
“Give me a break. I’m sure you’ve brought women here.” “No I haven’t. My mom doesn’t want to befriend hussies.” “Have” 0 likes
“amidst tragedy there’s light at the end of the tunnel.” 0 likes