Start by marking “Flirt (A Carlton University Novella)” as Want to Read:
Flirt (A Carlton University Novella)

Flirt (A Carlton University Novella)

Veronica
What do you do if you're a socially awkward college nerd who wants to have sex? If you're desperate like me, you turn to Flirt. It's like a dating app, except just for hooking up. The only problem? My first meet-up is with my best friend's crazy hot older brother. He's the hot quarterback no one can resist. And me? I'm the shy girl who can't even look him in the ey
ebook/Newsletter Exclusive
Published 2016

To ask other readers questions about Flirt, please sign up.
Danny Hey, it's only for newsletter subscribers, but it's on BookFunnel too.

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Natalie Rios

Flirt (A Carlton University Novella) is by Natalie Rios. Natalie is a new to me author and I’ve had this little novella on my radar for awhile now. Good gosh almighty, I loved it and I’m hooked.

Veronica Sanders is a college student and had been in a long term relationship with a fellow student but it ended badly. During the relationship, though, Veronica had many ideas of how they could spice up their sex life but her boyfriend was most definitely not game. They’ve been broken up for a year now
Alp
Hot, sexy, funny, and sweeeeeeeet!!

This was my first read from this author and I’m very happy to report that it was a winner for me! It was such a pleasant surprise to come across this lovely book with an engaging story that held my interest throughout, two adorable main characters that very enjoyable to read about, and a romance that was scorching hot, so much so that I could literally feel the heat coming off the pages.

One of my most favorite romance tropes is unrequited love. I love, love, lo
Mariℓina
Nov 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
So damn cute!!! loved it! 3,5 stars!
April
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet with a little bit of heat.
Jo
May 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jo by: Alp
Shelves: gr2017, novella, 4-stars

A really fun and sexy novella!!

The facts are these: Flirt says we’re a match. I’ve wanted her for a while now. But she’s my little sister’s best friend and possibly still vulnerable from her break up with the douche.

I love the best friend’s brother/sister trope and I’m glad that this one was so great. It’s not often that you get to read a novella that’s really interesting and with sufficient plot development, and I’m glad to say that I really enjoyed this. I loved Veronica and Cam and the ch

Judes
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this book as a free read offer and I must say although College romance is not my love this was really cute and refreshing.

I love the awkward nerdy girl who doesn't know her own beauty and that she attracted the hunk of the school. Yeah I'm a big fan of the underdog getting her own bit of sunshine and mix that in with some really fun and refreshing writing and you got a hit.

This is a sexy mix of awkward and hot with a side of funny as heck. I love the main h character who, although i
Taskert
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked this story. Veronica, or V for short, has taken a year to get over a rough breakup with her former boyfriend. He couldn't "handle" V's need for variety in the bedroom so V's roommate Lia convinces her to try a new app for college kids called Flirt. Flirt is a combo of eharmony and tinder rolled into one. You have fill out a looonngg application explaining you wants, needs, desires, and fantasies and the app will match you with a compatible person only you don't get to see them bef ...more
Andrie
Very small enjoyable book.
This book is about V and Cam. V decides to join an app that works like Tinder but for campus, and she is paired up with Cam (her best friend's brother). Secretly they are both attracted to each other but they never persuit anything because of his sister and V's attachment to somebody else at the time. Long story short, they decide to have sex and they end up dating. The end.
P.S. V's change of moods gave me wiplash. I was ready to 3 star this book until Cam had the same
Rita Kunselman
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! Veronica decides to try out "flirt" for a hook up and wouldn't you know she meets her best friends older brother! Cam is a perfect 10! Quarterback, hot & sweet & considerate but, not for her!
Natalie does a terrific job of describing the characters and area. She also, draws you into the story so, you feel like you are right there.

I would definitely recommend this novelette and put it on your to read shelf immediately!

This ARC was given me to freely read & leave an honest r
Beth
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
1st read written by: Natalie Rios ... I enjoyed it. If you enjoy college related love/romance stories this will be one for you. I love the characters, it is pretty light-hearted. not a heavy read. I will be hoping to read more from Natalie very very soon. I have heard of folks (friends) who have dated their friends' older brothers ... I can not imagine it happening in my life or situation ... 'cause most brothers I knew were all so goofy or weird. But it was a great take or thought for a story l ...more
Tania Lawson
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my, this book was so good. Short and sweet and totally worth reading. Even though it's short, your not left wondering about anything. Well except for what really happened to, V's roommate, Allie's shirt which will be in the next book!! This book was about V and Cam,aka the shy girl and the jock which I loved. You don't get too many stories about a shy girl.
Ana MK
May 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Short and dirty read about a girl who enjoys sex but grew to be ashamed of it by a sexually incompatible ex.
A bit dirty on the words (F’s and such) and a bit cliché (hot jock and shy-girl-who-happens-to-be-attractive), but good to get your horny juices flowing.
3 stars.
Debbie
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this 😊 the characters were SO likeable, they were really funny and just loveable 😊
This is the first of Natalie’s books but definitely not going to be the last 😊
I voluntarily read an ARC copy and am leaving an honest review
Nicole Aroca
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The book is very funny, it made me laugh a lot.
Paulina Rubí
Jun 04, 2017 rated it liked it
it was an ok read, but I don't think i'll read it again
Claudia
Dec 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Very short for my taste but an ok read.
I am not a huge fan of YA/NA but it worked.
Marina
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great short story introducing the characters from „Player“.
Loved „flirt“ and „player“.
Hoping for a story about Levi and Camilla.
Mandy Moffat
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Fun Introduction to the Carlton University Series.

I read this after "Player" and enoyed it just as much.

Looking forward to future books
Elley Murray
Nov 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: smut
Total smut, and I'm ashamed to log that I read it. haha.
Holly
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pretty hilarious story. The shy awkward nerd, Veronica, gets one of the hottest guys on campus, Cam. Love it when that happens.
Caroline F
Awww! Loved this hot little novella! Full review to follow.
Stephanie Lambert-varrin
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quick easy and fun read.
Janka
I love this book. Veronica was the best, shy and naughty. Cam was amazing too. It was great reading
Toni
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. Cute, easy, quick read.
Cc
Jan 09, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5-5. Didn't really grab me or make enough of an impression either way.
Vevo
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
hot story with a couple a little too predictable(quarterback and her BF's brother /shy girl who discovers her sexuality)
Dawn West
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I loved this and want more! Give me more!

When a college girl gives a hook-up app a try and somehow gets matched up with her friend's older brother, things get a little sticky... And naughty. Very, very naughty.

I could read another book starring these two characters and probably still not get enough. I absolutely adored this novella. I loved the characters. I enjoyed the plot. I swooned over the romance and feisty chemistry between our couple. I just really, really, liked this story. Unfortunatel
Modern
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a fun and hot read. Considering it's s novella, Rios was still able to convey enough emotional connection as much as physical which doesn't always happen in so many words. Great characters and story!
Karen
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: smut, chicklit, novella, 2017
A quick, fun, sexy read. Loved these characters and wish the book didn't end! You can totally relate to Veronica as she is down to earth. She went through a bad relationship that altered her view on things and made her feel bad about wanting to try new things in the bedroom. Her roommates older brother was just the person to get her to stop being shy and speak up. Cam and Veronica are a perfect match. Looking forward to reading the next book about Allie and Theo.
Jennifer Holzapfel
Feb 09, 2017 rated it liked it
NSFW
a flirt app hookup matches Veronica to Cam, who is her roommate Lia's brother.
They never do the flirt hookup, but Cam has wanted her for years, so he goes for what he wants.

• The Boss's Love
  • Byron (Grant Brothers, #4)
  • Bishop's Angel
  • Crush (The Kelly Brothers, #1)
  • Forever in the Light (Hearts in Darkness, #2.5)
  • Sapphire (Steele Investigations, #1)
  • One Southern Night
  • Letters to her Soldier
  • Just One Night
  • The Claiming
  • Safe Haven: Reese
  • With Me
  • For the Love of Nick (Cooper's Corner prequel, #4) (Harlequin Temptation, #885)
  • A Beck Valentine: A Beck Brothers Short
  • Belleza
  • Make Me Stay (Men of Gold Mountain, #1)
  • The First Touch
  • Flirting to Win (Flirting to Win, #1-3)
Natalie can't sing. Or dance. Or play an instrument. She can't ride a bike and doesn't know how to swim or drive. As a result, her husband often asks if she's from another planet (the answer, in case you were wondering, is no). When she's not geeking out at her day job, Natalie can be found baking ridiculously chewy chocolate chip cookies and watching so-bad-it's-good reality television shows.
“The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else” 1 likes