Start by marking “Tender Kisses” as Want to Read:
Tender Kisses

Tender Kisses (3:AM Kisses #13)

Tender Kisses is a 3:AM Kisses novella/crossover for the Hope Falls series Kindle World!

Nolan Knight is the personification of a hot billionaire stud. Broad shoulders, bedroom eyes, a mouth that knows how to navigate its way around the female anatomy—Nolan Knight has all of the sexual bases covered. But he broke my heart years ago, and now we’re both back in Hope Falls at
Published January 12th 2017 by Addison Moore

To ask other readers questions about Tender Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tender Kisses

Nook Books and More Blog
Jan 11, 2017 Nook Books and More Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: addison-moore
It's light, fun, exotic, at heartfelt, yet full of spunk. It hilariously funny yet so real it makes you feel you're apart of the story -Nook Books and More Blog.

Second chances don't come around often but when they do, a person should cease the moment. Savor every time time they can. Tender Kisses was a sweet and enduring romance that spilled love into your hearts with a lot of fun! Anyone who has ever read Addison Moore's books knows that it brings a breath of fresh air into your heart. You laug
Flo Grugel
Jan 17, 2017 Flo Grugel rated it really liked it
fast, sweet read
Leslie
Jan 16, 2017 Leslie rated it it was ok
I just could not get into this book. I didn't connect with these characters at all and felt there was very little depth to the storyline
Michele A.
Jan 26, 2017 Michele A. rated it really liked it
Shelves: second-chance
Misty and Nolan are back in Hope Falls to celebrate their friend, Mattie's, 90th birthday. It has been 4 years since Misty and Nolan broke up and went their separate ways. Misty tried to move on but all she had to show for it was a failed marriage. Nolan knows he screwed up and it was totally his fault that Misty left him. He is back and has a plan to get Misty to give him another chance. Misty was all over the place. One minute she hated him, the next she was kissing him and asking for more. Th ...more
Julie
Jan 11, 2017 Julie rated it it was amazing
This new novella, a crossover btwn the 3AM series and Melanie Shawn's Hope Falls series, was a wonderful story about Misty and Nolan. As with all stories by Addison Moore, the details truly immerse the reader into the story to see and feel what the characters are dealing with.
~"The Cold War has just been reinstated, the UnCivil War is about to reignite. Relations have been markedly strained for the last four years, and there’s no improvement in sight. I’m betting this catastrophe in the making
Sara
Jan 10, 2017 Sara rated it it was amazing
What a fun read! Loved the cross over I wish this would happen with all of my books.

Nolan's plan to get back Misty is romantic and Mattie's help to get her back just melted my heart. I want to put Mattie in my pocket, take her to the Black Bear and drink whiskey.

The best thing about this story is the readers are not done with Nolan and Misty. I can't wait until I go back to Whitney Brigs to visit all my favorite couples!
Cindy
arc. i love addison moore books, but it has been too long in between her books for me. which i will be remedying now. and i love novellas. this is no secret. this book was perfect. not too angsty, but a loy of romance. nolan and misty's journey was bumpy, but it was beautiful to witness.
Cindy
Jan 13, 2017 Cindy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**I received an ARC of Tender Kisses from Addison Moore. I am giving an honest review.**

Tender Kisses: 3 AM Kisses Novella/Hope Falls by Addison Moore is the first book I've read in this series. (Don't shoot me). But HOT DAMN I loved Tender Kisses. Addison Moore's characters came to life, and I was rooting them to find their way back to each other.

When Mrs. feisty ninety year old Mattie May decides to play match maker between Nolan and Misty, she pulls out all the stops. She desperately wants
Rachel
Jan 12, 2017 Rachel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am over the moon about Tender Kisses: 3 AM Kisses Novella/Hope Falls by Addison Moore. Tender Kisses is fast paced and will give you butterflies. It all starts when feisty ninety year old Mattie May decides to play match maker. And the match between Nolan and Misty is not a new one, but a re-kindled one. And boy oh boy does it burn bright and fierce. I love the way Addison captures both Point of Views so flawlessly. When I read a book I want to be enamored and brought fully into the characters ...more
Alisa
Jan 12, 2017 Alisa rated it it was amazing
I’m always excited when I get my hands on a new book by Addison Moore and this book did not disappoint! I have loved getting to know all of the characters from the 3:AM series and now Nolan and Misty have a place in my heart too. Plus, we get to meet the fun and lovable Mattie May.
When the story starts Nolan is definitely not one of my favorite people. Misty had been hurt by him in a way that stuck with her for the last 4 years and his cocky attitude made me want to dislike him. Then we get to
Heather Hollister
This book is a great read. Misty is one of my favorite characters. She has such a big heart. This book is well written. The story keeps you wanting more.
Kim
Jan 10, 2017 Kim rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing I feel in love with Misty and Nolan's story from the start. Addison Moore has a way with words to keep you glued into the story. I highly recommend reading this book.
Jodie Tarleton-grose
Jan 10, 2017 Jodie Tarleton-grose rated it it was amazing
Misty and Nolan have a heartbreaking past... but this time Nolan is determined to get it right! Will it be enough though? After 4 years they have been reconnected with each other by what seems to be fate... or is it something else? 4 years away from Misty has been 4 years too long for Nolan, and he is hoping to make every single wrong, right even if it means using being his old self to get what he wants... But what happens when Misty finds out the truth ?!?!

Addison Moore makes you Hate Nolan ni
Atlanta Whitlock
Jan 12, 2017 Atlanta Whitlock rated it really liked it
When I first saw the title Tender Kisses, I was well excited as I love this series so much. However this book is completely different to the rest of the series as this book is a tie in book to the series, although I will say that it wasn’t really that clear to me until I was about part way through the book that this tied in with the other books. At first I was unsure how the whole story and the characters fitted into everything but it made sense as I got towards the end, whilst it did take me a ...more
Shay Rivera
Jan 09, 2017 Shay Rivera rated it it was amazing
Tender Kisses, a Hope Falls and Hollow Brook crossover novella, was a light, romantic read sprinkled with fun and snow. It was about Rush's older brother Nolan Knight and Hope Falls' old native Misty Baker. Back in the olden days at the Bed and Breakfast Misty and Nolan worked together and made a mutual friend, the adorable old spitfire Mattie May. Mattie May is an adventurous little old woman with more youth than you'd expect! As well as a mischievous side.

Misty Baker is very realistic and well
Thi
Jan 11, 2017 Thi rated it really liked it
I enjoy Addison's books for the lively banter and hot heroes. I really love Mattie and how spunky she is. The only person I had a hard time liking was Misty. I get how hurt she was by Nolan's past actions but I hate how wishy washy she felt to me.. one minute made at him, then she's not. She tells him she loves him one minute, then she's mad at him because she remembers what he did to her. Ugh... but they did get their HEA. I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it. ...more
Heather
Jan 11, 2017 Heather rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect novella to read in the winter! It was sweet, witty, and fun. I both loved and hated Nolan and his cocky perfection. I envied Misty for being the object of his desire. I wish I knew 90 year old Mattie in real life. She could probably teach me a thing or two about how to make the most of my time! I loved the story of fate trying to make up for its crummy past-dealings. The best problem to have at the end of a story is the want for more! I received an ARC of Tender Kisses from ...more
Melissa
Jan 09, 2017 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Fun, sweet, and fast.

I may have fallen in love with a 90 year old woman in this book. Mattie is so full of life, I wanted to adopt her as my favorite Great Aunt, line up the shots and toboggan runs!

This Novella centers around rekindling the lost love of Nolan and Misty. There are a few shared memories of their time at the B&B and Hope Falls, however my favorite scene in the book involves the used bookstore. I'm looking forward to following the story at Whitney Briggs. I really was left wan
Anna
Jan 13, 2017 Anna rated it it was ok
Easy read. Not that engaging. I've enjoyd her other books much more.
Sara George
Jan 10, 2017 Sara George rated it it was amazing
Loved it!! As Always Addison Moore did it again! Couldn't put it down. Love Misty and Nolan, she did an amazing job writing them. You could tell from day one they had a connection but with normal life things got in the way and yet they found a way back together. <3

Thank you for bringing your world to us! <3
Heather andrews
Jan 05, 2017 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
Nolan is always willing to help his woman out, “well, then”— he tucks a quick kiss to the nape of my neck, and I die a thousand sweet erotic deaths—“ by all means, let me scratch that itch for you.” This was a quick read amd Nolan was a rrally sweet man i loved it.
JC (Jen)
Jan 11, 2017 JC (Jen) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-read
Tender Kisses was such a great refreshing read! I just loved Misty and Nolan's story, and Mattie is the best! Addison nailed another amazing book and I cannot wait to read more <3 <3 <3 If you are looking for a quick amazing read then you found it! One-Click it, you won't regret it!
Paige Smith
Paige Smith rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2017
Jenny Parks
Jenny Parks rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2017
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it did not like it
Feb 10, 2017
Mayra Statham
Mayra Statham rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2017
Kristine
Kristine rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2017
Ashley Ann
Ashley Ann rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2017
Rhea Mehra
Rhea Mehra rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2017
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.
More about Addison Moore...

3:AM Kisses (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • 3:AM Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #1)
  • Winter Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #2)
  • Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #3)
  • Whiskey Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #4)
  • Rock Candy Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #5)
  • Velvet Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #6)
  • Wild Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #7)
  • Country Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #8)
  • Forbidden Kisses (3:AM Kisses #9)
  • Dirty Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #10)