Start by marking “Hunter (Black Angels MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hunter (Black Angels MC, #1)

Hunter

(Black Angels MC #1)

Mallory
I spent years running from my past. Then, when my past comes knocking in the form of dark, delicious sin, I find myself caught up in a man I shouldn’t. My son's uncle. A dangerous biker. Not to mention, an overbearing Alpha male.
Hunter is everything I need to escape from, yet I find myself wanting to stay. I know I shouldn't let myself or my son care for him, but I
ebook
Published January 31st 2017 by Young Ink Press

To ask other readers questions about Hunter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter

Start your review of Hunter (Black Angels MC, #1)
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, mc
3.75

photo HunterTease2-2_zpsjohln70i.jpg

photo pagebreak_zpscaredzya.png

Decisions. Every one we make holds more power than we can know. Which one will be of little consequence and which will completely alter our future? Some choices we make are so small that we don’t put much thought into them at all. Do we go straight to work or stop to get coffee? Do we go to the party or stay home? Do we answer the phone or ignore the call? Those seemingly insignificant decisions can have extremely significant impacts on our life. Going straight to work might put you
nikki
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
I bought the book because of the preview I read in Sarah Brianne's book- "Lucca" (which I highly recommend btw) The preview had the first two chapters and seemed really interesting. However, that's exactly where the story starts to go downhill for me.
Don't get me wrong, this story had SO MUCH potential. But things were JUST a little too fast for me. (view spoiler)
Gea
The book was great, but I constantly had a feeling that I'm missing something. I checked several times if this was first book in the series because it certainly didn't feel like it. There were a lot of side characters and it seemed like we should already know them because the author didn't properly introduce them, they were just thrown in the story and that was it. I still know very little of them but I'll be reading more books from the series as it has potential.
Amy
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hunter (Black Angels MC #1)
A.E. Fisher

5 stars

A few starters .. I'm not sure if this is A.E.'s first release or not. I had thought I found a few other books but then couldn't find them back so I'm lost on that .. if it is .. this is an excellent MC read. If its not .. I need to click up the other releases from you so let me know! LOL! Second the cover ... this cover is brilliant. The dark contrast with the title and the olive skin .. you have created an image that jumps off that black background.
Karen
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: biker
Hey, this surprised me...I read hundreds of books a year and many are MC genre. This was amazing and apparently a debut by a promising author. Lots of intriguing characters that were set up here for future books. yay!
Sarah Armstrong
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved 5 stars

Such a great MC book, had so much depth, great story. Can't wait to get more from this series. Loved it
Michelle Claypot_Reads
May 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
First read from this author and I really enjoyed it. Enough action to keep things interesting and great chemistry. Loved the female characters in this one.
Hollie Matthews
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bikers
Good characters and writing style that drew me in from the beginning. Great supporting characters as well but I would have preferred a bit of background about the club and te key supporting characters especially Wolf and Anna as it feels like it was being set up for their story next. All in, a good easy-going read.
Vera Quinn
Just wow!

Hunter and Mallory are like ice and fire. Brought together through both of their love of Noble. Fighting at every turn. Decisions made. Haunted by ghost of the past. United in protection of one. What a read. Great balance of drama and mc action. Original and fresh storyline. Loved every minute of it. Hope this is only the start of an exciting sexy series. Great job.
Neisau
Feb 03, 2017 rated it liked it
I found this hard to follow when it came to the Grimm's involvement and the long lost sibling. But all in all it was an ok read
Forever_meme
Nov 10, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(3.75 stars)

When Mallory tells the love of her life (a one night stand) that she is now pregnant with his baby, it didn't really go the way she thought it would, or maybe it did. Noble knew when Mallory told him she was pregnant that it was a trap, he just didn't think that she would be like the other girls. He walks away, while Mallory ends up running away.

Hunter had no clue he had a nephew out there, the only thing left of his brother. It takes a while but he finally finds
Eva Mcfarden
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Eva by: Review for Hashtag Minxes

### 5 ###

Forgiveness is what we strive for, even for ourselves. Forgiveness brings us freedom from our own restraints. Forgiveness allows one to live again.

I cried along with Mallory. Her guilt eating her from the inside out. Her only peace was Adair. He was her world and she would do anything to keep him safe and happy. Being on her own has been hard, but her strength to be everything Adair needed her to be, kept her fighting to survive. She left without
Jess
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Worth the Read

I decided to read this book after finishing Lucca, as the first 2 chapters were printed at the back. I can say without a doubt that I really enjoyed this book and was glad that little teaser was avalible. I'm hoping it is part of a series as I am already intrigued about Anna and Wolf.

The characters in this book seemed consistent throughout the novel, which I deeply appreciated and the love between the two main characters never seemed forced.

I have never been a big fan of MC Roma
Christi Paulsen
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I bought it during one of my kindle binges, not really expecting much. Wow, was I surprised. Hunter has a crazy mouth on him, in more ways than one, but oh lord! I can't wait for the rest of this series. We need more Jax, Anna, Wolf, and the rest. Can't wait.
Summer  -SSBR-
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mallory has been in love with Noble for a decade. A one night stand leaves her pregnant when she tells Noble she didn't realize that would be the last time she would see him alive. Hunter is Nobles younger brother. He has been looking for Mallory for years and has finally found her and his nephew. He brings them back to his house and her home town.
This is a awesome read. I couldn't put it down. It gives you just enough drama with out going over the top but it definitely sucks you in from the be
Hannah Myers
On the run

Mallory has been on the run for years until her son's uncle finally catches up with her. She has no other option than to head back home with him. The big, bad biker made that very clear. Hunter finally has his nephew back and intends to see him raised in the MC like his father would have wanted. Unfortunately, there is a reason that Mallory ran in the first place and that reason has not given up. Can she survive and resist sexy as sin Hunter?
Kathryn Browne
Feb 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book

This is the first time I have ever read a story from this author and must Thank Jamie Becket for recommending this author
I really enjoyed the story although it as been done before this story is far better there are twist and turns throughout and the description of characters is so good you can see them as you read the story I really think this is going to be a great series
Laura Bemis
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
surprised

i hadnt expected to enjoy this book as much as i did. the writing was really good and the story was great. will buy more from this author .
Nelida
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unexpected delight!

Never heard about this author but I am glad that it was included in the back of Lucca (Sarah Brianne's book). Love how Alpha was Hunter and how sassy was, Mallory. The book keep me very interested. Hopefully, the author continue the series, I would like to know more about Anna and strange girl at airport, as well as Jax and Chains...can't wait.
Linda Riggi
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful first book. Can't wait for book 2!

Love the characters and the writing. I can't find any other books by this author, such a shame. I want to know more about this author....
Bolinda
Feb 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hunter & Mallory - new MC series

I really enjoyed this book. The banter between Mallory and Hunter was good. There is a bit of a mystery surrounding Mallory and why she disappeared 4 years earlier. The supporting characters are great and I look forward to the next book.
Margaret Stevens
Feb 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hopefully, there's a New MC Series in town...

I am excited after reading the Black Angels MC Book 1! Once I started reading I could barely put it down. Hunter is hot, hot, hot! And the best part is he has lots of hot MC brothers so here's hoping that the Black Angels MC stories can keep on coming for awhile...
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I would recommend this book!
Nancy Arnold
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

Thoroughly enjoyed this book! There were some surprises I never saw coming! i really liked the other characters too, and will definitely be looking for more of this series.
Nicole Parker
Great

Such a good read. As soon as I started it I couldn't put it down. Can't wait for the next story.
Misti  Long
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hunter and Mallory

New author to me and I gotta say loved it. Hunter the biker, Mallory the run away preachers daughter, Wolf the MC President, Anna the club lawyer. Add that to a story of a one night stand years ago and a death and the guilt that followed you have a great story for a new MC series
Heather Colwell
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
New for me

I hadn't heard this author and read the teaser from another book. I was utterly intrigued and I enjoyed hunter. I would love to read more.
Jo Adams
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty cool mc read

Nice mc read,after runaway and having her baby,Mallory comes face to face with her sons uncle,who drags them home,wanting to know why she left.
Could do with a slight proof read,but other than that I enjoyed the book
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dangerous Love
  • Tainted (The VIP Room, #2)
  • King (The VIP Room, #3)
  • Teased (The VIP Room, #1)
  • Stand Off (Predators MC, #2)
  • Riot (Predators MC, #1)
  • Lucca (Made Men, #4)
  • Razer's Ride (The Last Riders, #1)
  • Knox's Stand (The Last Riders #3)
  • Shade (The Last Riders, #6)
  • Sex Piston (Biker Bitches, #1)
  • Lucky's Choice (The Last Riders, #7)
  • Cash's Fight (The Last Riders, #5)
  • Shade's Fall (The Last Riders, #4)
  • Vincent (Made Men, #2)
  • Train's Clash (The Last Riders, #9)
  • Reaper's Wrath (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #2)
  • Gavin's Song (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #1)
Writing books had been a big part of my life for many years; whether it was writing in secret notebooks during class, writing amateur novels or posting stories online, I surrounded myself with it.

Of course, it has its up and downs, but I've never once thought that writing wasn't for me.

Because of that, I can share the worlds I discover in my head with the outside world, and although that might

Black Angels MC (3 books)
  • Wolf (Black Angels MC #2)
  • Jax (Black Angels MC #3)