Start by marking “Wicked Wolf (Wicked Ever After, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Wolf (Wicked Ever After, #3)

Wicked Wolf (Wicked Ever After #3)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  40 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
Charles "Wolf" Blackwood likes the game. He likes chasing a new girl every week, loves seducing them and earning their trust. He doesn’t like to keep them.
But Scarlet is different--she always has been.
The chase has never been quite as intoxicating as it is with her, the feisty sub with an innocent streak a mile wide. He wants to keep her, but Scarlet already has a Dom, a
Published (first published February 27th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Wolf

Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***FULL REVIEW***

4 BIG BAD WOLF CROWNS

The final installment of the Wicked Ever After series is here, and I am truly sad to see the series end (although Mal is getting a book, so yeah!). This world and characters created by Nazarea Andrews is captivating and intriguing, and I truly enjoyed Charming, Beast, and Wolf's journey not only over their own books but also the whole series.

Wolf is a mix of Charming and Beast. Sometimes a dom, sometimes a sub, Wolf seems to be the one who conforms to the ne
Kahea
***5 “Want You” Stars***

I’m a picky bitch when it comes to love triangle tropes and ménage relationships and I always hesitate just a bit when either will be apart of a the premise of a book, I can’t help it, I know what I like and just how much angst I can handle, and the same happened with Wicked Wolf. As much as I wanted Wolf’s story, and spend more time with Beastie, I waffled, but then kicked my own arse because how can I not finish what I started? So, I pulled on my shitkickers, dove in
Paula  Phillips
Jun 04, 2018 rated it liked it

I've read a few of this series and now we travel over to Wolf's story. Charles Blackwood is what you would call a bisexual and he loves the game, the chase except when it comes to the ones he loves. When he was in high school, he slept with a guy named Hunter and then the next day he saw Hunter was with the one girl he ever loved Scarlet. As they all grew older, Hunter and Scarlet became engaged and a proper couple and Wolf was always on the sidelines or he engaged with the couple when requested
Love, Holly Xx
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
It’s no secret that I love books by Nazarea Andrews, and this serial was definitely one of my biggest not-so-dirty-pleasures of 2017. I loved the quick and sexy reads, and each book got better as the series went on, with Wolf taking over my heart by the end of this third and maybe-not-so-final book. Yes, that’s right, the very intriguing Mal will eventually be getting his own book *dances*

One of the things I love most about this series is that I went into each book thinking I knew exactly how th
Kathleen R.
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Title: Wicked Wolf
Author: Nazarea Andrews

5 amazing stars

Possibly by far Nazarea Andrews' best novel of the series. Wicked Wolf had something that none of the other novel had - suspense, a love triangle, history spanning over a decade and so many surprises that even i was caught off guard more than once. An attempt on Scarlet's life, or the thought of one, bring her, Wolf and Hunter under one roof when Wolf is hired to become a bodyguard for the woman he feel in love with so many years ago. A
Kelsey
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm a little blown away by WICKED WOLF. Charles "Wolf" Blackwood is not your average club owner. He bounces back and forth from being a Dom, to a Sub - but only when he has the need to be a sub. This was a very complex, and interesting read just because of the love triangle that consisted of Scarlet, Hunter, and Wolf. I love that Miss Andrews goes back to the original fairy tale references that really make the reader see the fairy tale from a different side of things. More wicked, more erotic, a ...more
Dana Busenbark
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The title of this book makes me think it will be a modern day Little Red Riding Hood story. What and where is Wildwood Prep? Who is this dark eyed boy that everyone falls for? Even more fun about this book is the fact that the first part of it has all our friends from various fairy tales in the dungeon. Hmm, what kind of dungeon you ask yourself? You'll have to read the book to find out! It's funny watching the interplay between Wolf, Beast, Angel, Scarlet, and others. This definitely was not th ...more
Colleen Oppenheim
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wowza! I think Wicked Wolf is the hottest yet of this series! I have been dying for Wolf’s story since the first book. He is mysterious, sexy and an amazing friend. He is also very in love with Scarlet, the woman that is engaged to Hunter, his friend and a man he has known for years.

I have to say there were a lot of surprises in Wolf’s story. I learned A LOT about him and his relationships. What I didn’t expect is the fact that Wicked Wolf pulled on my heartstrings. I really felt for the man. Lo
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Wicked Wolf is NOT a child’s Fairy Tale and is the third book in the Wicked Ever After Series. Each of these books in this series are erotic novella’s. Wicked Wolf is Charles "Wolf" Blackwood, Scarlet & Hunter’s story.

Wicked Wolf is another good story and I really enjoyed it. In this book we find out more about “Wolf”. This is a love story and there is a lot of angst for those that love it.

Wolf loves Scarlet but, she is involved and loves Hunter. Scarlet wants Wolf as well. Can you see the
The Ordinary Housewife Book Blog
Who doesn't love a fairy tail especially when that fairy tail has a sexy man and bdsm. This book was amazing. This is a novella but it's by far your typical novella. There is so much in this story that you feel the need to put everything else to the side and just finish reading until the end. Wolf is dark, complicated and sexy and makes for a great story. If you haven't read this series go for it you will not be let down.
Keri
The other two books were good. I love when authors put their own spin on fairy tales. These were different. Not my favorites but interesting. Wicked Wolf was just frustrating. I felt that all the issues could've been resolved YEARS ago if Hunter and Scarlet just said something to Wolf. I mean he struggled for 10 years with his emotions and they never once told him anything! Makes no sense!
Miriam Meza
As you may know at this point, I'm madly in love with this series. Charming with his good looks got my attention, Beast with his personality stole my heart, but Wolf... Wolf broke me in two and then he built me again with his passion and his heart.

Love isn't easy, especially in The Kingdom. Wolf story was the one with the most unexpected development. I didn't see that coming. It was wicked, intense, erotic but utterly romantic. Not all of the love stories are conventional, and this one is the p
Malissa
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Well, let me start off by saying that in the two previous books I never caught on to how this one would go. I grasped it fairly quickly once I got into Wicked Wolf but how I missed the outcome of this in Wicked Charming and Wicked Beast is really surprising to me. Way to go Nazarea, you totally threw me off and caught me surprised and I liked that about this.

With each story I am more and more enthralled with the men of The Kingdom. There is so much under neath the surface of each man, I don't kn
Marina (Living In Our Own Story)

I really enjoyed the first two short stories in the series so I was quite excited about this one. Wolf was always this enigma and I really wanted to find out about his relationship with Scarlet and Hunter. But to be honest, I was slightly disappointed. The story is still hot but it just felt like something was missing. And at times it even felt confusing.

A big part of the story was quite confusing to me. The constant jump between past and current events, made it quite difficult to follo
KnottyGirl Reviews
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Alas, sadly, for now, we are at the last book in this trio of fairy tales. There will be more next year when we finally get Mal’s story, but for now, this is where we stop and wait. With our wicked, wicked wolf.

Charles ‘Wolf’ Blackwood hides in the shadows and watches. Charm got the girl and is happy dominating her, Beast is happy kneeling at the cold dommes feet, but Wolf is made to watch the two people he loves and finds cold satisfaction by either submission to a domme, or whipping a willing
Debbie
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm truly enjoying Nazarea Andrews' Wicked Ever After series. The stories from the Kingdom have been fun, hot reads. Wicked Wolf is the third in the series and gives us Charles "Wolf" Blackwood's story. I do admit that as I was reading Wicked Charming and Wicked Beast, I couldn't help wanting to know more about Wolf and Scarlet and Hunter.

Wicked Wolf gives us their story in a mix of present day and flashbacks. I was surprised that I liked how that worked in the storytelling. I think Wolf is a fa
Shannon
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These are my Happily Ever After Novel Thoughts...

I love the way Nazarea Andrews writes!
I've read Wicked Charming, Wicked Beast, and now Wicked Wolf. These stories are amazing!

In Wicked Wolf, we find out what makes Wolf tick. He has a secret and I was surprised to learn it. I truly wasn't expecting it! His secret is what drives him and makes him the man he is today. Like Charming and Beast, Wolf is a man of deep desires. Everyone knows his desires, or at least think they do.

I love Wolf almost a
Emmyjo
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is very fascinating.
We learn a whole lot about Wolf in this story. Wolf talks about how he met Hunter and Scarlet. And what it means to him to work in the Kingdom.
Wolf tries to really figure out where he belongs with everyone. Because he loves Scarlet so much, but she is engaged to Hunter. So he finds pleasure where ever he can. And wolf takes whatever Scarlet will give him.
Charm,Beast,Mal thinks Wolf should walk away because he will only be heartbroken in the end. But can be let Scar
Helen Simpson
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THIS SERIES AND CANNOT WAIT TO FIND OUT MORE ESPECIALLY MAL. WELL WRITTEN AND FAB MENAGE CRIPPING STORY. WAS NICE TO SEE BACK STORY WITHIN ALL CHARACTERS INVOLVED.
Gemma Pritchard
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
sent advanced copy reviewed for an honest review

oh wow what a book i've read all three of these fairytale novellas and I have to say this one is my favourite.

It tells the story of wolf who has been in love with two people Scarlett and her fiance Hunter for over 10 years he wants them both but can never show his feelings as he finds It difficult to see them together.

this story yet again takes place at the bdsm club where he the rest of the gang work wolf is a Dom and sometime switches so he can
Heather Packer
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
We've seen a Dom, a sub and now a switch. I love being able to see both sides of the coin. His absolute need to submit and release tension as much a part of him as his need to seize control.
What a fabulous little read, great sex scenes and an eye opening look into life on both sides of the coin.
I have to say that I think this was my favourite book of the series. I loved being able to see the middle of the road with him. I felt his turmoil about being in love with Scarlett and not being able to
Sara
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

The third book in the Wicked Ever After series is here and wait until you meet Wolf!

Nazarea Andrews brings us another set of complicated, dark, sexy characters. This time we get Wolf’s story and let me tell you, it is a doozy! There is a lot going on in this novella length book and I am not going to give anything away. It would be an injustice to you, the reader, to be spoiled. Suffice it to say, this one is emotionally complicated and darkly delicious. I dare you not to love Wolf, Hun
Melissa Parnell
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a quick, sexy read that I really enjoyed. It was low on angst, although there is a little. It was fun. It was off the charts sexy! I loved all three of these books and I really loved getting to know more about Wolf and seeing things from his perspective. What a great story and what a great way to finish out these fairytales. Loved all the characters and I would love to read more from all of them.
Kit
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I'm gonna be honest here. When I first read the synopsis for this book, I wasn't very enthused about reading a love triangle. I've never been happier to admit that I was so, so wrong. This isn't that kind of book.

Wicked Wolf is the third installment of Nazarea's Wicked Ever After series, which is a wonderful BDSM retelling of class fairytales. This one is fashioned after Little Red Riding Hood. The protagonist is Wolf, and he leads us through his relationships with both Scarlet and Hunter. He's
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
I thought Charming was good. I thought Beast was better. But Wolf blows them all out of the water. My heart was breaking for him - he could see exactly what he wanted, but he was always on the sidelines. And once again, I'm struck by how much I love the relationship the four friends share. They are truly each other's family, and it's so comforting to see them constantly there for one another.

Now I have to wait how long before Mal gets his own story??

See my full review on my blog, Novel Addictio
Stacey Schneller
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wicked wolf is the third book in the Wicked Ever After series. Which I absolutely loved reading. I love how the author rewrites the fairytale. It was simply just wonderful.

I really enjoyed this story it was hard to put down. Just wanted to keep reading the story till I was finished.

As I got to know more about wolf I felt sorry for him. He was keeping a secret. We also get to know wolf more in this story and as well for Scarlet and Hunter. They were all great characters. I loved the twist and
Stefanie
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm just not ready for this series to end. The author has made some of my favorite stories and made them into an adult story, that I absolutely love. I honestly think Wolf is my favorite here. Yes, I know that's strange for some, but seriously! I read this book from cover to cover in on setting because I had been waiting for this story and it do NOT disappoint at all. It is extremely well written and if you love fairy tales and want something a little darker, trust me, this is for you!
Paula Hunter
Mar 03, 2017
Nancy Metsch
Not at all what I excepted. I just could not read it
Jennifer Krosevic
Jun 11, 2017
Nazarea Andrews is an avid reader and tends to write the stories she wants to read. She loves chocolate and coffee almost as much as she loves books, but not quite as much as she loves her kids. She lives in south Georgia with her husband, daughters, and overgrown dog.

More about Nazarea Andrews

Wicked Ever After (3 books)
  • Wicked Charming (Wicked Ever After, #1)
  • Wicked Beast (Wicked Ever After, #2)