Start by marking “Mastering The Art Of A Three Ring Circus (Wild Things, #2)” as Want to Read:
Mastering The Art Of A Three Ring Circus (Wild Things, #2)

Mastering The Art Of A Three Ring Circus

(The Wild Things #2)

Perhaps some promises should be broken….

Theophile
The price of freedom was as simple as a promise. Fifteen more years in jail, or a marriage. I agreed and didn’t look back, until the circus came to town.

Wolfgang
Leaving England behind for a small town in Wisconsin meant two more years of freedom for my family, which is my everything. Then I met Theophile, an irresistibly int
Published February 1st 2017 by Hyp Notic Press

To ask other readers questions about Mastering The Art Of A Three Ring Circus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mastering The Art Of A Three Ring Circus

Start your review of Mastering The Art Of A Three Ring Circus (Wild Things, #2)
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
It's LIVE & on Blog Tour! (giveaway included)

This was my first jaunt into the wonderful world of A. Wilding Wells and what a fantastical journey it was!! MASTERING THE ART OF A THREE RING CIRCUS had incredible world building, the plot was easy to follow, the characters were bizarrely beautiful (yes, even Duchess), and the love found between its pages was utterly life-altering!

Theophile was one tough cookie. The horrors that she faced as a child were heartbreaking. No child should ever have to su
Maren Lee
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enchanting! Lovely! Quirky! All hallmarks of an AWW book. Loved this one!
Kate
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to start this review with a direct message to any one of my BookSisters who have not yet read any work of art from the story-telling, magic-weaving, spirit-lifting, soul-feeding, word-Goddess that is AWildingWells : WTF are you doing???!!! You are robbing your hearts, minds, souls & spirits of the countless rewards that come from immersing yourselves between the pages of the rich tapestries that are very much alive within her books. Seriously!! Robbing yourselves!

Now, The Art of Master
Betül
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

description

"I've lived a thousand fantasies about you in the blink of an eye. Sometimes, when I'm near you, I say nothing, and in the quiet, I feel you. You fill every bit of silence."

Mastering The Art Of A Three Ring Circus is my new favorite book by A. Wilding Wells. I love how she comes up with the most fun and crazy books filled with amazing and unique characters. It is like I am on a fun rollercoaster every time I read a book by this
Courtney Brown
Shelves: 2017-must-reads
"Swaypole * A high, flexible, vertical pole atop of which an acrobat performs various balancing tricks"
( may I just say that at the beginning of each chapter we get a new word and description and this so much fun and I absolutely love it!)

Ok first Arc was provided for an honest review and I absolutely love this book it is fun and quirky and so extravagant.. there so many moments I had to put my tablet down because I was laughing so hard I couldn't catch my breathe... A Wilding Wells is a breathe
Tre Talbot
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lemme just start off by saying I loved this story more than cake! This has been such a beautifully written story filled with love, trust and laughter. Three wishes ready, set, go, 1. Can I have a Queenie & Rain of my own please? 2. Wolfgang needs to be real because swoon and 3. I want to live with Bubble, Theophile, Dutchess & Wolf. I loved that even though this is a standalone we get to have Balthazar, Matilda & the boys in the story too. My heart broke hearing what Theophile was put through as ...more
Paperback Princess
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
*4 I love you more than cake stars!!!*

*ARC generously provided by author*

I've said it once and I'll say it again... I love every single word A Wilding Wells writes!!!

Mastering The Art Of A Three Ring Circus was so cute..sweet..silly and so whimsical. When picturing this book in my head all I could see was beautiful bright colors... I saw pinks, blue, yellow and every shade of purple that's how wonderful this story was.

As always in her books her main male character is a little crazy but a whole
BexLOVESBooks
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
 photo Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 1.25.46 PM.png
All the cake in the world, all the penny gumballs on the planet don't even come close.

Just when I thought, CERTAINLY I couldn't possibly love this author anymore then I already do, just when I thought there wasn't any spots left in my heart that her words and characters hadn't already invaded... she goes and creates this world so beautiful, so full of magic and wonder, I just want to live here forever and ever and ever!

The amount of love on these pages, its astounding. There is this subtle
Ash.loveofbooks
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mastering the Art of a Three Ring Circus
*a one of a kind love story that you don’t want to miss

This book is just pure magic. The writing, the characters and plot are wonderful and unique.

This book is a breath of fresh air. I love Theophile and Wolfgang. Their storyline was really good, the dialogue between them was great and I loved their chemistry which was so hot and beautiful. Readers will be entranced from the very first page.

I love this book more than I love cake and I'm sure you all w
Michelle Krystel
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 beautiful stars!
Three wishes ready set go! God I love that line between father and daughter, I also adore the relationship they have it's honestly very cute! I also love how @awildingwells is so free in her writing as in she holds nothing back and doesn't apologize for it! That shows courage and Confidence and you have both! I love Wolfgang! This book is definitely fairy tale related just modernize which I loved!
Audrey Edits
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC in return for my honest review. This novel is written in dual POV's and is Book 2 in the Wild Things standalone series.

THREE WISHES...Ready, Set, GO!!!

1. That A. Wilding Wells will ALWAYS continue to write such amazing, loving, raw, steamy, and emotionally inspiring novels!
2. That I will ALWAYS be able to read her novels and experience these many emotions, while also taking something amazing from them for my own personal gain!
3. That everyone in the world will experience a d
Karen Sedgman
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome and entertaining story this was!! Absolutely love the characters from the animals to the humans!! Duchess was a hoot!! Then all the secrets unfolded, and Theophile and Wolfgang got there HEA!!!
Zuray yaruz7
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 "Three wishes. Ready, set, go!" stars

Wow A. Wilding Wells has done it again gifting us with a funtastical whimsical one of a kind story that left you scratching your head thinking how the hell does she come up with this stories and wishing I could have a peek inside her mind. But in a way I'm thankful that we do, by reading her stories.

photo 1485099812258_zpsayphmuwx.jpg

Let me tell you when I first started reading this I was a little scared I wasn't going to love Wolfgang because he went from 0 to 100 in an instant but I
Lisa
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Review:

A. Wilding Wells (My #Stingqueen) makes broken beautiful yet again, I honestly don't know how she does it, but she does I was wrapped up in elephants, tigers and quite a quirky circus of characters which was so refreshing and real.

Right from start to finish I lived and breathed Theophile and Wolfgang calling them intriguing is one of the many ways to describe these two destined soul-mates! More like utter perfection pretty much sums them up for me personally, even though they both are
Christin
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A. Wilding Wells did it again. 5 ★'s for this beautiful modern fairytale.

It was so easy to fall in love with Wolfgang Valentine and his entourage. And of course Theophile.

" "Your turn," she says. "Three wishes... Ready, set, go!" She snaps her fingers.
"Your eternal belief in my fathering skills. A soul mate. And for you to stop growing up." "
- Bubble and Wolfgang Valentine-

Life has a way to prepare you for certain situations and people that enter your world, so you are ready for them.

"There's
Melissa Ann
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even begin with this book?!? This book is the most crazy, twistiest, insane, high-flying book I ever read! This is my first read of 2017 and it sets the bar very high! Wolfgang-how I love thee! What is NOT to love about him?!? He's sexy and sweet (literally-he's a candy man)! And then we have Theophile-a girl who has secrets so deep and a love she finds that's also deep! I love a circus theme for a book, it's always enchanted me. And this book with every page was full of color and fun ...more
Habiba Hasabo
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
*ARC PROVIDED BY AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW*

A whirlwind. A masterpiece. A circus. Nothing less than perfect!

My need to touch her? Essential as air.

Theophile was different female character. She had no love growing up and meeting Wolfgang opened her eyes and her heart. I loved how she gave him the chance to own her once and for all.
She tried to fight him tooth and nail, but I am happy she failed. She gave herself the chance, she set herself free.
Theophile was strong and brave. I loved her cha
Donna Parrott
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If i could give it more than a 5 star rating i would. Okay this book is a standalone but if you want to which i highly recommend because its a damn good book also, but read How To Tame Beasts And Other Wild Things. You do see Matilda, Balthazar, and the twins in this book.

Okay now onto this amazing book. I won't be going into to detail about the book, at least not yet. When it gets closer to the book going live indefintely will change up my review.

A. Wilding Wells is an amazing author. Not onl
Christina
Jan 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I already love you more than cake!

This book sucked me in from the start. It's very refreshing and the writing and characters are very unique. Many time I thought to myself - what the heck am I reading and then OMG what is going to happen next. The main guy Wolfgang is dreamy. He treats his family and friends like gold and you can't help but love him. He spoils his daughter and several times in the book asks her to name 3 wishes! The characters are eclectic to say the least - think ponies with pi
Meagen
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***** ARC received for an honest review! *****

WOW!

Amazing book once again from this author! If you haven't read any of A. Wilding Wells' books yet, what the hell are you waiting for?! The imagination and story-telling magic of this author is amazing!

This is book 2 in the Wild Things series and it does not disappoint. Theophile and Wolfgang are 2 of my favorite characters ever. So complex and larger-than-life. Yes, as usual, her characters are little crazy and unusual, but that's what is so add
Natasha
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow.....I loved this book more than cake! This book was sexy, hot, quirky, sweet and definitely whimsical. A Wilding Wells you've certainly done it again! I loved Theophile, she may have had a bad start in life but it certainly didn't stop her becoming an independent strong women. Then we have Wolfgang Valentine.....you just want to marry him yourself! I'd help him out at the circus any day :). Oh could I have my very own Queenie and Rain!?! This book is definitely worth 5 big circus top stars * ...more
Naomi
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm catching up on my reviews starting with this one!..firstly amazing writing again from the phenomenal A Wildingwells, the story was funny, with dark pieces, and a right little twister...I was like oh sh#t I didn't see that coming..I loved that we got to hear from Balthazar Matilda and those adorable twins, what more could you ask for, I loved this book more than cake and bubble gum, this is a definite must read!
Priscilla (angstbooklover)
Jan 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Received ARC for an honest review!!

This book was a f*cking shock to my life!Love Wolfgang and Theophile's relationship,but I didn't see that twist coming,just the way I like them,I recommend this book to my fellow lovers of Odd/complicated love relationship, you'll love this.
MillsyLovesBooks
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5, "I love you more than cake" Stars!!

photo IMG_20170105_204310_970000_zpsvwmngg3w.jpeg

"Life is short, Live the opera."

The eclectic queen herself is back again playing Ring Mistress to her readers with this Amazing, Colourful, Eccentric, Wonderful Read. After reading this book i want my own crown and to sip my vodka out of a Gold high heel shoe! I shit you not!! the Women in this book are Queens to me, I Adored them. Then we have The Candy Man himself Wolfgang Valentine he was the Sweetest, Most Outrageous, Eccentric Alpha Male i've every
Danielle Robbins
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Wilding Wells did it again!! I don't even know where to start with this review!!

From beginning to end, I was captivated by this book! It's whimsical, quirky and just amazing! I loved the larger than life characters and of course the animals! I really want my own elephant!!

Wolfgang Valentine is sexy, sweet, dirty talker and goes after what he wants! He's so protective and loves deep. Total swoon worthy! I wish Wolf was real!! Total book boyfriend!

Theophile is a beautiful girl who is outspoke
⏃ : ✦ villainous_vixen ⏃ : ✦
I'm at a loss of words. Mastering The Art Of A Three Ring Circus by A Wilding Wells is the first book I have read by this author, and it will definitely not be my last. A good friend of mine has been telling me non-stop that I have to read this book, she took no for an answer! I started last night and stayed up till dawn.....When I finished I could not help but have a big ole grin on my face.

I was captivated with this story from the very beginning. Wolfgang Valentine..... Every-time I say that
Bridgette Buck-Kelly
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC for a honest review. I will never tire of reading this amazing authors words, all of her books are so different from one another & I love that. She has one of the most creative minds out there. "Mastering The Art Of A Three Ring Circus" is one of those books you can't put down (& you won't want to either), it has drama, love, suspense, sex & yes a circus. I'm not one to tell all before you have a chance to read for yourself, but you will fall in love with the three ring circu ...more
Catherine Delk
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**Thank you A. Wilding Wells for sending me this ARC for an honest review**

5 stars hands down again!!!!

“I love you more than cake and bubble gum…”
Loved, loved, loved this book. And it did tug on all my emotions. Absolutely amazing read!!!
Well done!!!
I can't wait for the next.
Ana Rente
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Welcome to the circus! I’m not really a fan of circus so I was a little scared when I saw the title. But I love A. Wilding Wells wild imagination so I thought I should give it a try. I’m so glad I did.
I absolutely adored this book. She has a way of putting things. Her writing is different than the rest. Look at the character’s names: Wolfgang, Theophile, … !! And I love everything that is different.
This book had everything I love about a book. I laughed, I cried and in the end, I cried again. I
dreamingofbooks
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Magical perfection! I love this book more than cake, and bubblegum!
5++++/5
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Combine two version of same book 3 14 Feb 15, 2017 07:33PM

• Skin (44 Chapters, #1)
  • A Thousand Letters (The Austens, #2)
  • Fake Fiancée
A. Wilding Wells is an author, storyteller and creative visionary that writes provocative adult contemporary romance novels. She describes herself as a passionately-obsessive, balance-seeking, oxymoron-living, modern-day dirty-minded woman. She lives on a ranch on the west coast with her husband, four boys and about enough animals to sink an ark.

The Wild Things (3 books)
  • How To Tame Beasts And Other Wild Things
  • Sunshine Bleeds A Black Edge (Wild Things, #3)