Start by marking “Romancing Your Husband: Enjoying a Passionate Life Together” as Want to Read:
Romancing Your Husband: Enjoying a Passionate Life Together

Romancing Your Husband: Enjoying a Passionate Life Together

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  60 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Wives, revolutionize your marriage! This unique book challenges women to cut through traditional misconceptions and explore the total Bible message on marriage. Covers everything from lifting up husbands in prayer to arranging romantic interludes.
Published January 1st 2002 by Harvest House Publishers

Chrystalhaynes
Feb 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was very well written and an easy read. I really appreciate all of the personal accounts from her and her friends about the difficult times in their marriages. Mrs. Smith gives many great and creative ideas on how to spice up a marriage. The devotinals at the end are something I will definitely revisit. I have never read anything from this author but I will surely read more of her work including her romance mysteries.
Brigitte
Oct 31, 2008 rated it really liked it
My awesome library got this book for me on a library loan from a library in Colorado. This book is written by a popular Christian writer and she weaves her beliefs into this book about marriage. It has been awhile since I've read a book about marriage. It must of been about time because I really found myself humbled about how easy it is to put myself before my husband. There was a lot of room for thought given to me in this book. I plan to give some serious time to prayer to be reminded as to wh ...more
Melody
Jun 23, 2008 rated it really liked it
So far it's fantastic and is a great read for any wife who desires to go deeper into her marriage. It was given to me as a wedding gift. Also, it has a Christian background to it, so if you aren't a Jesus lover you still may want to read it, but don't say I didn't warn you :) I am learning a lot through it!
Rachel
Aug 30, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I read this in my first year of marriage - helpful
Heather
Apr 09, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Haha read this book back in high school when New Life ministry was giving it out. Still one of the best relationship books I ever read and continue to revert back to as needed.
Blair Allen
Feb 27, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: wives!
Recommended to Blair by: My Mom?
Shelves: personally-owned
This book really sparked my creativity and helped me find little ways to do things for my husband. I realized that husbands who are romanced, in turn, romance back!
Jenny
Jul 29, 2007 is currently reading it
Ok, well, techincally, I've been reading this book for nearly 3 years, but I've started it over again because I really want to finish it this time. It's real good!
Ezzzmeralda
Jan 17, 2008 marked it as to-read
it was recommended and given to me :)
Charlotte's Rose
Jun 22, 2008
MrsKhaje
Jan 13, 2009
Nikki
rated it did not like it
Oct 07, 2016
JUAN M. MONTALVO
Jun 27, 2015
Navysis
Oct 16, 2008
Debra White Smith is a seasoned Christian author, speaker, and media personality who has been regularly publishing books for over a decade. In the last twelve years, she has accumulated more than 55 books sales to her credit with more than 1 million books in print. Her titles include such life-changing books as Romancing Your Husband, Romancing Your Wife, The Divine Romance: Developing Intimacy wi ...more
More about Debra White Smith