Start by marking “Park Avenue Prince (The Royals Collection, #2)” as Want to Read:
Park Avenue Prince (The Royals Collection, #2)

Park Avenue Prince

(The Royals Collection #2)

THE PRINCE OF PARK AVENUE FINALLY MEETS HIS MATCH IN A FEISTY MANHATTAN PRINCESS.

I’ve made every one of my billions of dollars myself—I’m calculating, astute and the best at what I do. It takes drive and dedication to build what I have. And it leaves no time for love or girlfriends or relationships.

But don’t get me wrong, I’m not a monk.

I understand the attention and foc
Published February 13th 2017 by Louise Bay

To ask other readers questions about Park Avenue Prince, please sign up.
Louise Bay HI Carly - Yes it is - just not on pre-order! Thanks so much <3 Louise…moreHI Carly - Yes it is - just not on pre-order! Thanks so much <3 Louise(less)
Louise Bay What Milica said!! You don't need to read King of Wall Street but you can!
Shameless by Lisa Renee JonesProvocative by Lisa Renee JonesRuckus by L.J. ShenPucked Off by Helena HuntingShacking Up by Helena Hunting
Romance Books 2017
572 books — 1,480 voters
Shameless by Lisa Renee JonesProvocative by Lisa Renee JonesLeather Pants by Mimi Jean PamfiloffEgomaniac by Vi KeelandEnds Here by M.  Robinson
BRING ON 2017
187 books — 457 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Park Avenue Prince (The Royals Collection, #2)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Park Avenue Prince (stand-alone). One-night-stand turns complicated when socialite & new money entrepreneur can’t keep their hands off each other!

“I can’t believe I fucked my first client,” I said, then wished I hadn’t said that out loud.
He pulled me closer and dropped a kiss on the top of my head. “I think you’ll find I fucked you.”

Park Avenue Prince (stand-alone) is old money, socialite and art gallery owner Grace Astor crossing paths with new money, real est
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
➳Coming from the very pits of the poor chains, to becoming the Prince of Park Avenue, Louise Bay presents a love story that will keep you on your toes for more…

➳Can dreams really come true? Can you honestly start from the very bottom and make your way to the top, become successful even when there are those who tell you that you can’t? Yeah, the answer is “yes you can,” because if Sam Shaw and Grace Astor did it (even if they are fictional characters) you can do it as well. That’s what Louise
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦First, le positives:

•A New York setting. I lurve those.

•A self made billionaire who was a foster kid for a hero.

•A heroine who comes from money but tries to make it on her own by opening an art gallery.

Art. Because who doesn't love discussing a juxtaposition of light when it hits something on something. I'm not being sarcastic. Actually enjoyed that part. lol

➦Now, as far as the -- wait, I don't want to say negatives ... it's such a negative word. I shall hereby refer to them as MEHgatives. Th
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
What does one do when all they have ever loved is lost? Well some build walls and refuse to form attachments, much like Sam Shaw did. He doesn't collect things and he definitely doesn't connect with people. At the age of 12, he lost his parents and the only way to avoid that kind of pain again was to isolate himself. You can't miss or hurt over what you've never had.

Then Sam met Grace Astor. Something about her, beyond her physical perfection, called to him and he was unable to resist her. Time
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5+ 'Park Avenue Bliss' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.
 photo Park Avenue Prince - Louise Bay_zps0v1kzrqt.png

Louise Bay simply outdid herself with this one. Park Avenue Prince was everything I was expecting and so much more! I have to confess, I did re-read King of Wall Street before this: first because I really enjoyed it and second to focus on Grace's character. And well, PAP was the nicest surprise because I loved it even more than KOWS! Did you love Max King? Then you are not ready f
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it

description

Grace Astor grew up on Park Avenue but she is as far from a Park Avenue Princess as you can get. She is determined to make it on her own. At her galleries first opening, an opening featuring the artwork of her cheating ex, Grace meets the intriguing Sam Shaw.

Sam knows all about losing things that you hold dear. He learned at a young age not to form connections. Sex is sex, and there is nothing after. That is until he lays eyes on Grace Astor. There is just something about her that has him taki
Sabrina
Park Avenue Prince is the endearing tale of Sam Shaw and Grace Astor, the Prince and Princess of Park Avenue. Sam is new money and he build himself up from nothing in run down apartments in New Jersey to living in a Park Avenue penthouse. He still remembers what it's like to have nothing though so he finds it hard to let himself get attached to material things. But as his best friend tells him, he can't leave his penthouse empty other than his ratty old couch.

Enter Grace, gallery owner and the
Nicola
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it

I liked Park Avenue Prince but I didn't love it. Whilst I absolutely can't knock the romance, character likability or setting, because Manhattan is one of my favourite places, something was missing and it lacked the emotional punch I was hoping we were building up to.

description

What I did love about this was, despite the wealth aspect, how grounded Louise Bay made Grace and Sam: they were so endearing. But I think opportunities were missed when it came to Sam and, with a little more development a
J. Grayland
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
When a self made billionaire Sam Shaw meets Art gallery owner Grace Aston they are both forced to deal with their pasts. Sam grew up in foster care after the death of his parents and swore never to get close to anyone again. Grace Aston grew up in luxury but shuns it preferring to make her own way in life.This is definitely a hard earned love for these two characters and both characters are very likable and the sex is pretty hot. The story line is interesting and enjoyable, but I found with the ...more
Sterling
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dilek VT
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Recommended to Dilek VT by: Hulya Kara Yuksel
2,5... but not 3 for me, so 2 it is!

Caution: The blurb is so misleading... What you get is something else.

This was such an unnecessary read for me. Having read this blurb, I expected an alpha male hero who wants to own a free-spirited and sassy woman but what I got was totally different.

Here is what you get:

Sam Shaw loses his parents at the age of 12 and is taken care of by the Social Services. He buries his pain deep down and he tries to survive.

He doesn’t want anyone to care about in his life
Stacey is Sassy
Living happy or just surviving…

Wow!! Park Avenue Prince made me cry. This story was a little harder to love than King of Wall Street. Don’t get me wrong, they’re both good. I just felt that one was easier to love (the characters) than the other.

When I met Sam, I felt like he had a block of ice around him. There were cracks and fissures in his ice, showing that he’d taken some hits. But, it was still hard, impenetrable and the picture he presented was a little distorted. A few chunks would fall
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
I love seeing a new story unfold. I marvel at how an author can put together and create perfect characters that mesh together and are just so right for each other.

This is the story of Sam and Grace. I actually had to warm up to Sam in this one. It was not an instant love affair for me. I'm not sure why as I am usually connected to the characters Louise Bay creates. But Sam had to grow on me but it did not take long. And by about midway through the book, I was ready for my own happily ever after
Expresso
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bay has once again completely blown my opinion of the romance genre to smithereens! I can only tolerate this genre in doses but with each dosage, Bay is ON FIRE!

PAP has several layers of plot that work together intricately and flawlessly. Sam is a complex character. For excellent reasons you will discover in this fabulous story, he is unable to feel, express, or recognize love. Grace appears in Sam's life like a gentle breeze. It's really humbling to "witness" each layer of Sam's experiences in
Jacqueline
Feb 17, 2017 rated it liked it
This was sweet, sexy and romantic, a nice read. Well, it was until the conflict anyway.

Grace is New York royalty, having grown up on Park Avenue she's determined to make it on her own; so determined, she's actually had to sell her favourite Renoir (the one her grandad gave her) to pay for the set up of her fine art gallery. Imagine the sacrifice! I liked her though, she loved what she did and that came across in the story and felt fairly fresh and original.

Sam, meanwhile, has just bought his fi
Eylem
Sep 13, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars ✨

Usually I love everything Louise Bay writes, but this book was just nothing for me 😪
Joëlle
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
*** ARC kindly provided by the Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review. ***

I loved Indigo Nights by this author and it's the same with this amazing book 'Park Avenue Prince'.

I really enjoyed complex, generous  Sam and sassy, lovely Grace. Their chemistry was amazing and there are some hot scenes in this book. I would have loved a little bit more groveling at the end ;) Love can't be stopped...

I couldn't put this one down. It made me feel so much and am looking forward to read more f
Anahita
Aug 02, 2017 rated it liked it
While I enjoyed this book, I didn't love it as much as some of the past books by Louise Bay.
It was slow and not much was happening but I think I can say it was a sweet heart warming story.
TheEuphoricZat
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is just so amazing

So I am trying to make a list of my favorite romance authors for my blog.
If you know any and can recommend a book to me that would be great 😍
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4.5 Park Avenue CROWNS

Louise Bay always delivers a steamy read with interesting and engaging characters, and in Park Avenue Prince Sam Shaw has completely stolen the show and my heart.

Sam's character in the story is completely captivating. His climb up the corporate ladder with real estate investments without any type of post-secondary education speaks to his dedication not only in business but in all things. I also love his lack of connection to material possessi
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead, 2.5*

There's just something about this author's books that are not working for me, a lack of relevant details, improper relationship building, lack of chemistry between the mcs and the flow of the writing keep making every book I try from her just ok rather than great reads.
This one started pretty good the h usually dated struggling actors and musicians and such so the H wasn't actually her type but once they got involved she was head over heels. When she had an accident he walked
Michelle
This book was good. I did find that the story did drag a lil in parts but overall it was a good story. Grace and Sam were really great together. I liked the characters a lot and I was dying to more of Grace. I loved her her in the King Of Wall Street. Grace is a beautiful sexy woman. Grace knows what it's like to come from high class life. It's not something that she likes or dislikes she is an independent girl and likes to do things on her own. Things haven't been easy for Grace but she always ...more
Lynsey Goddard ❤
Jan 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Argh, this is a hard review for me to write. Many people know I'm a Mega-Bay Fan, I stalk her, she know's how much I love her and adore her characters Ethan Scott is #1, closely followed by Max King then Mr 8A Dylan James, but eeeek I hate to say didn't do it for me. I'm not sure what my expectations were, but I didn't really engage with the male character, I though like Grace Astor's vibrance and tenacity, but Sam Shaw just didn't ding any of my bells, like Louise's past males characters. I lik ...more
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
5 ULTIMATE BLISS STARS!!!

SAM SHAW!!!! Where have you been all my life?! *bites fist* I wanted to be his princess!

I. LOVE. HIM. This man!! He is kind, generous and a beautiful soul. He will do anything for the people he loves, even if that means doing something that had me so worked up I wanted to throw my kindle! *clutches chest*

I swear this book made my heart soar, swoon, crash and burn!!!! Burn. In the best possible way. Louise is a genius at making you fall deep into her character's world. Yo
JAIME
This story reads a bit like every other contemporary novel getting around these days - manwhore vowing never to settle down falls for nicest girl ever before inevitably fucking it up, drama, drama, drama, HEA. Now, I have been reading a lot of this type of fluffball book of late because, health issues have me avoiding anything I actually need to think about in order to read. So, fluffball it is. And this one, I was actually really enjoying right up until said drama, drama, drama. Then I didn't h ...more
Sophie
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Park Avenue Prince is Louise Bay’s next fantastic release. I truly believe that hands down, this is Louise's best book to date.
Louise wrote her best storyline, her best male hero and her best heroine. Louise pulled out all her cards and played all her aces with Park Avenue Prince and I adored every second of it.

Louise Bay knows how to write!! This story was impeccable. The words seduced me, captivated me, I was so drawn into EVERYTHING, that I easily read it in one sitting.

Grace and Sam are a
Alex ♈

It started very strong: heroine who didn’t like the hero immediately – yes! Heroine who didn’t have weak knees and swollen trembled folds female parts – yes! Heroine who didn’t drool over the hero and didn’t want to lick his abs worship his perfect body – yes!

Ok, some chapters later she had puckered nipples and afterward begged for his d*ck (is there such thing in real life???).

I liked the book till the point he pushed her away. I didn’t understand why, because all his issues were not
Lexi Cubbins
So conflicted about this one!

I've loved everything I've read from the author so far, so I thought I'd be in for a treat with this book, but I was left wanting... much more than this.

Let's focus on the things I really liked, because I hate to be negative. Self-made billionaire hero, an orphan since 12, has basically one friend in the whole wide world (and I loved Angie's character the most!). You get how he possibly handles women and relationships. A Park Avenue Princess heroine, who comes from
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, sonal, 2017-reads
Oh dear Lord Sam! <3 <3

I am in love with this story. It was sweet, hot and so so romantic. Sam is an absolute alpha male but his heart holds sadness. I loved his sweet side that Grace was perfectly able to bring out. I wanted to hug him and just love him.

Grace is my hero. The way she handled herself is badass. She knew she needed to be strong for both herself and Sam. She didn't scare away easy and just her eternal love for Sam made my heart ache.

I am a Louise Bay fan for life. ~Sonal

• Amami questa notte
  • Pretty Devil
  • Making the Rules
  • Prima regola: non innamorarsi
  • Aries
  • Quando l'amore chiama, io non rispondo
  • Hate that I love you
  • Number 10 (After Match, #3)
  • Voglio averti
  • Ogni maledetto martedì
  • Chosen (Allure, #2)
  • Close to me
  • Brooklynaire (Brooklyn, #1)
  • Enemy Fiance Billionaire
  • Il giglio e il leone
  • Di mercoledì
  • We Shouldn't
  • Venus (Black Dynasty, #2)
USA Today bestselling author, Louise Bay writes sexy, contemporary romance novels - the kind she likes to read. Her next release will be Mr. Knightsbridge on July 7th.

Ruined by bonk-busters and sexy mini-series of the eighties Louise loves all things sexy and romantic. There's not enough of it in real life so she disappears into the fictional worlds in books and films.

Louise loves the rain, the We

The Royals Collection (5 books)
  • King of Wall Street (The Royals Collection, #1)
  • Duke of Manhattan (The Royals Collection, #3)
  • The British Knight (The Royals Collection, #4)
  • The Earl of London (The Royals Collection, #5)