Start by marking “Mated Hearts” as Want to Read:
Mated Hearts

Read Book

Mated Hearts

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
An alternate cover for this ASIN can be found here.

Mated Hearts brings together two short stories from Paranormal Romance author Lilly Rayman.
The Last Centaur has Lilly's "Western Flair", and StarCrossed is set in Lilly's home country of Australia and brings a paranormal twist to everyone's favourite Shakespearean tragedy.

The Last Centaur

Tasunke likes to keep to himself on
Kindle Edition
Published January 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Mated Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mated Hearts

Seraphia
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An enjoyable pair of short shifter romance stories that will draw the reader in and engross them completely in the story.
Astronimamkm Mary
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HEA shocker

This is a super short story full of paranormal and instalove soul mate. It was very well written and easy to read. The background of the characters was pretty deep considering how short the story was. I will warn you this is a HEA like no other. It ends in a way that their love survives but you are going to go 'seriously!!' I realize this might turn some people off but for me I liked that it broke the mold of HEA's. It was different and more powerful than a ring and wedding.
Tas is th
Rosie Chapel
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lilly Rayman's 'Mated Hearts' - which is actually two novellas - is beautifully written. I think it's a real challenge to capture the essence of the characters, as well as the story surrounding them, in this short format, but Lilly has done it with bells on. Her descriptions bring each scene to life and you quickly become vested in two romances sure to tear at your heartstrings! Each tale draws you inexorably to a thrilling finale and a twist you don't see coming - well I didn't - and both left ...more
Alathia Morgan
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As this book came to a conclusion all I could think was that I wanted, no needed more.
Tasunke thought he was destined to be alone, the last centaur of his kind. That is until he found a woman that needed him to save her from a killer.
Julie and Roman were my favorite of the two couples, each one knew the moment that they met it was destiny. They had no idea the lengths they would have to go to to make their love a reality. As they defied both of their clans to be together, they made the jump int
Ani's  Reviews
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this set of books!

I have to say that I was a bit surprised at the endings of these books. While I haven't expected the ending to the first one and I was sad it also made me happy. The second story with it's Romeo and Juliet feel was really well written and the author definitely made it look really interesting. I loved the ending to that one too. I also liked the love between the characters, how it grew quickly and the way they reacted to the feelings.

The writing and the stories were real
Chandra Fry
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
I really enjoyed these two short stories. I liked that this book wasn't your typical happily ever after. I was fascinated by the magic shifters and the mate for life aspect. If you are looking for a good Paranormal Romance short read, then this is definitely a good book for you!
J.F. Holland
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you love a bit of a twist with your paranormal romance, you'll love these shorts stories. Lilly Rayman brings her stories to life with interesting characters, twists and hot scenes.
Linda
Feb 03, 2017
Leah
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great short stories of fated mates! Wish there was more to the first story, such a tragidy that one was. These shorts were well written and I enjoyed reading them. Will read this author again!

Well done, Lilly Rayman!
Julie Anders
Apr 23, 2017
Beth Hale
Two fantastic short stories that will hold your interest! Mated Hearts first brings us The Last Centaur, and it's a sweet romance with just the right amount of steamy. I enjoyed seeing Tas and Paisley's relationship bloom into something lasting. The second short story, StarCrossed, is a retelling of Romeo and Juliet--with a paranormal twist. I love how the names were kept similar, and I like how Roman and Julie instantly knew they were fated to be together, even if they had to fight for their lo ...more
Catherine
Stephanie Davis
Jun 11, 2018
Samantha Smart
Jun 12, 2018
SIA Showcase for ...: Lilly Rayman - New Release pre-order Live 9 11 Jan 06, 2017 10:18AM
First and foremost I am a wife and mother. I was born in England where I had a dream at the age of 14. That dream was to chase cattle on horseback across the Australian Outback. In , I had the opportunity to follow that dream, and found myself travelling to Australia on an Outback working holiday; and I've chased cattle; on horse back; across the Outback. I met my soul mate, whilst on my working h ...more
More about Lilly Rayman