Start by marking “Code Name: Fox / Mind Games (Syndicate Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Code Name: Fox / Mind Games (Syndicate Series Book 1)

Code Name: Fox / Mind Games (Syndicate Series Book 1)

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  24 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Novella One and Two of the paranormal romance Syndicate Series.

Novella One: Code Name: Fox

Shifter, Skye Lannister, takes a job at the Agency in hopes to help her kind, but the Agency isn’t what it seems. Caught by the vampire Syndicate council member, Zeek, Skye starts to question what she was thinking taking the job. When Zeek urges her to look deeper into the Agency, S
Published February 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Code Name, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Code Name

Jessica Nekuda
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
where do I start!?

I met these lovely ladies while I was in cosplay as Misty from pokemon, Salina Kansas first ever comicon guys! I was immediately drawn to the table because, well, books. I was able to ask questions about the book series they had. these two women are amazing. they both signed the books for me.

The books.
Holy cow are they exactly what I want! There is a bit of EVERYTHING in it.
characters are strong, well built and relateable.
Reading pace is perfect, not dragging or going too f
Romaine Heart
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 1:Code Name Fox

Skye is a fox shifter and hacker for the Agency. Travis, werewolf shifter, ends their relationship on friendly terms since she started working for the Agency. Unable to break down the firewalls of the Syndicate's computers, she is sent on a mission to hack into their computers at their offices. Will she be caught?
The Syndicate is run by the fiercest paranormal creatures. Zeek is a vampire agent who works with the Syndicate. Their goal is trying to keep balance between good a
Jeanny
Feb 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Code name fox - 2.5 stars
Mind games- 3 stars
Carmella Siciliano
Apr 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.

This book contains 2 Novella's but both involve the "Syndicate".

The first story is about Skye, a shifter. She works for the Agency as a hacker. When she is unable to hack into the Syndicates computers, she is told to go there and do it directly. She is caught though, by Zeek. Zeek is a Vampire and no one to mess with. He knows Skye isn't an experienced agent and tries to explain to her that it is the Agency she works for that is
Tracie Runge
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Code Name: Fox/Mind Games are the first two novellas in the Syndicate Series. I enjoyed these stories, the character dynamics and interaction was great. I look forward to reading more by these authors
Aleera Ceres
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I looooved this book. I love how it was two little books packed into one. It all takes place in the same alternate present day (which I LOOOVE) from the points of view of different people.
I love the mystery of the Agency and the Syndicate and I think the 'enemy's to lovers' is one of my favorite tropes. The authors did such a good job with this and I can't wait to get my hands on book 2.
Sara
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book. It was a fun read. I loved the characters and the romance. I wish that there was more because I wasn't ready for either of the two novellas to end.
Via Mari
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a compilation of two novellas in one book by two different authors. The stories were paranormal romances involving Werewolves, Vampires and a Shifter.

Both novels revolve around Syndicate and Agency intrigue with just enough suspense, action and romance to keep you turning the page all night. I am sincere when I say that is exactly what I did!!

I would highly recommend this book for any paranormal fans and for those that aren’t and haven’t tried it; this would be a great first read!!
A Klue
You get two short novellas in this one, my paranormal vampire/wolf-shifter/psychic witch romance book loving friends. Fox, the first story, features a vampire hero paired with a fox shifting computer hacker heroine. Mind Games wraps up this duo with Reagan, a police type psychic witch turned reluctant at first protector of Liam, the leader of the pack alpha wolf shifter.

Both have an at first adversaries to lovers theme all within the same backdrop of opposing sides of two separate organizations,
Angel Hatfield
Jun 11, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Skye looked at the looming office building and her intel told her that was where the Mafia kept the server se needed to access. She had tried to hack into their database. But they had better protection than she had skill. This was Skye’s first mission with the Agency. The Agency was around to police the paranormal creatures since mainstreaming had started. The government decided there was a need for a task force especially when people discovered all the Mafias were all run by paranormal creature ...more
Gkaur
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arcs-and-reviews
I started this book with such high expectations, but no they fell on their face. I understand novellas are shorter so you have to cram a whole love story into X amount of pages, but this was just not well developed. I have read novellas that have made even the most unrealistic of stories seem manageable but this one missed the mark. A supernatural syndicate, vampires, witches, shifters, alphas, it was all there. It seemed everything you loved about the paranormal would be thrown at you in a neat ...more
Lisa White
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this book as an ARC from Netgally in exchange for an honest review.

In a world of Vampires, witches, werewolves, shifters and more, anything could happen, even a HEA.

In book one Code Name Fox, is our introduction to the paranormal world and of the Syndicate. Not all things are what they appear to be and who can you trust, sometimes you need to go with your gut.

Book two, Mind Games, continues with the different players within the paranormal world and the Syndicate.

I enjoyed reading
poppy
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this books they were great little Novellas if you are looking for a good quick read these are for you can't wait to try more i just love a good paranormal read and these were enjoyable.
Andi Miller
Mar 04, 2017 rated it liked it
I received a copy from NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review, thank you to A.L. Kessler and Mia Bishop for the opportunity.
I enjoyed the book/s as I used to read the genre a few years ago. There are a few similarities with the books that I have read in the past with the Werewolf and Vampire love triangle and the steamy sex. I haven't read about a shifter that happens to be a fox, which I quite liked.
I enjoyed the quick pace of the stories and I finished them both in a day.
I think that co
Kim Mcfarland
Nov 06, 2017
A.K. Koonce
Nov 12, 2017
A.L. Kessler is a paranormal romance and steampunk author residing in Colorado Springs. Since she was a teenager she's loved weaving stories and spinning tales. When she's not at the beck-and-call of the Lord and Lady of the House, two black cats by the names of Jynx and Sophie, playing with her daughter, or killing creepers and mining all the things with her husband, she's either reading, partici ...more
More about A.L. Kessler