Start by marking “A Timeless Romance Anthology: Valentine's Day Collection” as Want to Read:
A Timeless Romance Anthology: Valentine's Day Collection

A Timeless Romance Anthology: Valentine's Day Collection

(A Timeless Romance Anthology)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  203 Ratings  ·  112 Reviews
From the publisher of the USA TODAY bestselling & #1 Amazon bestselling Timeless Romance Anthology series in Clean Romance, comes VALENTINE'S DAY COLLECTION.

Six brand new contemporary romance novellas by Janette Rallison, Heather B. Moore, Jenny Proctor, Annette Lyon, Heather Tullis, and Sarah M. Eden.

A BRUSH WITH THE LAW by Janette Rallison
Bethany has endured a stre
Published February 1st 2017 by Mirror Press

To ask other readers questions about A Timeless Romance Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Timeless Romance Anthology

Julie Carpenter
*Overall rating 4.5 rounding up to 5 stars since we can't do half stars. I rated each novella individually which you can see at the end of the reviews for each. *

Get ready for Valentine's Day everyone. ;-) The settings for each of these vary quite a bit and the plot lines are so different. I wasn't sure what to expect for Valentine's Day stories but will say that they each have fun, goofy and sometimes sad moments in them. Now not everyone loves Valentine's Day but don't worry, these stories are
Kathy * Bookworm Nation
These Timeless Romance anthologies are always fun. I like how each anthology picks a certain theme and all the stories come up with fun ways to weave that theme into their stories. They always turn out to be so unique. I was especially excited when I saw this would be a Valentine Theme, I love Valentines Day and was excited to have some fun stories with this worked in. Each was unique and I liked that the Valentine theme wasn't over done. Overall, I thought the stories were cute. I liked them al ...more
Heidi Robbins (Heidi Reads...)
After reading some deep historical novels, this novella collection of light contemporary romances was just what I needed! It made me smile, giggle, and get swoony (I've recently decided this is the best way to describe that butterflies/toe curling feeling when the romantic moments are really touching). I'm always impressed that the stories in the Timeless Romance Anthologies are so creative and varied. Here's what I thought of each...

So. Funny. This is the
Katie W
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved each and every single story in this collection! The book starts off with a bang with A BRUSH WITH THE LAW. This is the most embarrassing story I've ever read!! I was blushing and giggling for a good chunk of the story and my husband was looking at me strangely. Although embarrassing, it's really sweet and I love the romance and the way it all came together in an unexpected way.

EVERY OCCASION is a tender and heartwarming story. Who wouldn't love to have another chance with a cr
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
I love these Timeless Romance Anthology books. They are so fun. What could be better than a collection of romance books by your favorite authors?! For me, not much.
Amy Koster
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
There are times when a girl just needs a quick fix to some good swooning romance. The short sweet novellas in Valentine’s Day Collection (A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 19) did just that. Every one of them had something different to add to the dreaded day of Valentine’s. I could personally relate to many of the experiences in each story.

In A Brush with the Law, Bethany gets set up on a blind date while all her friends are away with their significant others. While getting ready for the date,
Amy
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Valentine's Day Collection is the 19th installment from the Timeless Romance Anthology series. This installment includes the following six contemporary romance novellas:
A Brush With the Law by Janette Rallison
Every Occasion by Heather B Moore
Hold Your Breath by Jenny Proctor
The Ultimate Bachelor Challenge by Annette Lyon
Deal Breakers by Heather Tullis
Hey, Helen! By Sarah M Eden
These are great stories. I loved the stories by Heather B Moore, Annette Lyon, and Sarah M Eden and happy to find three
Lisa  (Bookworm Lisa)
Love should be celebrated every day of the year, not only on Valentine's Day. That is why I don't have a problem reading this book out of season. :)

This book is an anthology of short stories. Each story gives a short glimpse into the characters falling in love. There isn't a conclusion, it is a snapshot of one day or a week or two. I found a lot of humor in the stories and cringe worthy moments. The characters embarrassment made me laugh and kept me wanting more.

I started this book in the eveni
Tressa (Wishful Endings)
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-feb, 2017
4.5 Stars

The VALENTINE'S DAY COLLECTION was a fun, sweet, and entertaining read from beginning to end! Full of heartwarming stories and happily-ever-afters perfect for the holiday and any time readers are looking for some stories to lift the heart.

A BRUSH WITH THE LAW by Janette Rallison: I love the humor this author always weaves through her stories. This one was full of laugh-out-loud moments, crazy situations, and endearingly sweet romance. A favorite from this collection and a story I plan o
Mara
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved all the stories. Each one is completely different from the others. A BRUSH WITH THE LAW was funny--poor Bethany had the worst day. EVERY OCCASION is about Maurie who moves back to her childhood home and meets up with Grant, a friend from years before. HOLD YOUR BREATH has Kayla, who's training for the summer olympics and doesn't want the distraction of a relationship before the upcoming trials. Can Nate change her mind? THE ULTIMATE BACHELOR CHALLENGE was totally different than I expected ...more
Kara
Feb 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, romance

When I saw that Janette Rallison had a story in this collection, I knew I was going to read it. And hers was by far my favorite of the bunch! But I thoroughly enjoyed all six stories, which were full of fun and laughter. The mix of heroines go through a variety of set ups on their way to falling in love. From getting hauled to jail, getting snowed in at the airport, and practicing for Olympic swimming, to writing advice columns, reigniting old crushes, and even doing the laundry, I gigg
Brooke -Brooke's Books
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This isn't a typical Valentine's Day!

Heather
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I honestly think that this is the best anthology yet. There is something for everyone in here: blind dates, second chances, and old friendships becoming something more. Clean romance for grown-ups is a tricky genre, but this anthology hit all of the right notes.
Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!)
I absolutely loved this collection of Valentine's stories! Each one is different yet equally good in the way it is written and how I could not seem to get enough! I could have easily read a full-length version of each story! I don't want to write a short novel for my review so just suffice it to say that you will not regret buying and reading this awesome collection! From laugh out loud funny to serious and emotional, each short story will have you wanting more! I received a copy of this book fo ...more
Shash
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the Timeless Romance Anthologies!! It’s nice to have shorter stories that I can sit down and read when I don’t have long. I also enjoy finding new authors through the collections. And the thing I love the most – the authors are so talented and write such wonderful stories!!

The Valentine’s Day theme was so fun! I enjoyed each of these unique stories. I can see myself pulling this out each February for a little Valentine’s romance. *sigh*

A Brush with the Law by Janette Rallison

Talk about a
Jessie
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anthologies
I don't know if I can adequately state how much I loved this collection! I would pay five dollars for Janette Rallison's story alone!
A Brush with the Law by Janette Rallison
Janette Rallison has a talent for embarassing her poor heroine's, and Bethany, the main character in this story is not an exception. Bethany is painting a mural for a couple who are out of town. I don't want to give away the plot, because it is hilarious. Suffice it to say, Bethany has not one, but two run-ins with the police
Cathy
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! I loved this whole collection! It's amazing, I loved the contemporary modern feel and each of the novella's had something that drew me in from the very beginning! Let's talk a little bit about each of the novellas in this one.

Janette Rallison's A BRUSH WITH THE LAW was a great start to this one. One of my very favorites in this collection, although how do you pick just one favorite???? Bethany was a great character and all of the issues she had in this one made me laugh, I think
Susan K
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Romance, clean
This was such a perfect read for me! More of a 4.5, but I rounded up. It really was a perfect collection of varied stories. I loved reading each of the novella's, and fun to see how each author created their own story, with beautiful details and back stories.
The first novella, was so cute, while I could tell where it was going, it was still funny. JR knows how to cleverly paint a lovely romance, but with humor and wit. Very cute attraction, would love to read the rest of their stor
Pascale
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Valentine's Day Collection

A Brush With the Law -Janette Rallison

-"It was going to be another great Valentine’s Day—at least for someone else." This is the opening sentence to Janette Rallison's story in this anthology. With a start like that, how can it go wrong? I love this author's humour that shines through her writing. Her stories are always clean, sharp, and so romantic! I love everything she writes. She has written in a wide variety of styles, showcasing her many talents. She had me laughi
Nari
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this collection of stories. I enjoyed all of them. The first one A Brush With The Law had me laughing out loud. Bethany's day was one crazy struck of bad luck after another. This story has a sweet ending that makes up for all the horrible bad luck Bethany endures.
The second story Every Occasion is about Maurie and a childhood friend Grant. Maurie has moved back to town after 8 years and is setting up a gift basket store and trying to repair her childhood home into a livable condition. Gr
Melissa
The first short story is by Janette Rallison called a Brush With the Law. She knows how to write a funny story. Her romances are so awkward and just fun.
2nd is Every Occasion by Heather Moore. This was a well developed story line with good characters.
3rd Hold your Breath by Jenny Proctor. As I read this one I was amazed how real it was. The author has a good grasp on reality and how to write it well.
4th The Ultimate Bachelor Challenge by Annette Lyon. This one was a little odd and harder to get
Alisa
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017
This was a fun Valentine's Day collection. These are some of my favorite authors and I loved the stories. I know these are all short stories, but most of them seemed to end really abruptly. Like I turned the page expecting a wrap-up chapter and it wasn't there.

But still fun stories that I would recommend.

Content: Clean
Source: Amazon.com
Julie
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
A BRUSH WITH THE LAW by Janette Rallison

This story was laugh-out-loud hilarious. Poor Bethany just can't catch a break. Everything that could go wrong pretty much does. But somehow, she's able to keep her sense of humor through it all. I absolutely enjoyed every minute of this story.

EVERY OCCASION by Heather B. Moore

Maurie's story is not all lollipops and rainbows. She's had a rough life, but she's managed to have great business success and she's following that up with a brick-and-mortor store.
Corey
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
These were all cute romances with happy endings. Just a little too short for me. I'm not opposed to fast romances or people falling in love quickly. However, if I'm reading a story about that love and it all happened in the span of three days, I like to at least see a glimpse of what happens down the road. Some of these stories were about couples who reunited or knew each other for a while before the three day romance, so it was a little easier to imagine things continuing to go well for them in ...more
Melissa
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I had a lot of fun reading the Valentine’s Day Collection! Awesome! I’ll admit I started this book AFTER Valentine’s Day and I was still completely hooked. Yes, I had my favorite stories but this is the first anthology that I’ve read where I remember there being different LENGTHS of stories! That was a fun surprise, too! That way, if you just don’t have very much time, thumb through and see if you have time for a story that fits you. I usually don't admit which stories I liked best but the first ...more
Chrissy
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed this collection!! I have had a lot going on lately and haven't had a lot of time to read, so these short stories were perfect. They were light-hearted, fun, romantic, and well-done.

The first story, A Brush With the Law, by Janette Rallison was AWESOME! If you only read this collection for her story, it will be worth it. I was dying! It was so, so funny and cute. In fact, I stayed up way to late reading it and then the next morning and I told my mom and husband all about it becau
Deborah Andreasen
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love all the Timeless Romance Collections, and this is no exception. I wrote my thoughts of each short story after I read it.

A Brush With the Law - Janette Rallison
Ok, hilarious. I could see pretty early on what was happening, but it didn't stop me from absolutely loving this story! I told my friends about it, that's how much I loved this one. It was definitely the hook to get me interested in this book, and it may have been my favorite of the collection.

Every Occasion by Heather b Moore
This i
Lucinda
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Between 3 1/2 and 4.

A couple of these stories were a bit off the wall in the way the premise was presented.

My favorite was Hey Helen (really cute and loved the characters), followed by Deal Breakers.

If you like quick reads about Valentine's Day mishaps, you'll love these stories.
Nicole
Jan 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Julia Lance
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Brush With The Law by: Janette Rallison

Wow!!! I loved this one! It was such a fun and fast past story. I couldn't put it down and stayed up way too late finishing it. Such a funny Valentines story with so many mishaps happening to Bethany but a great happily ever after! Can't wait to read the rest of the novellas in this set!

Every Occasion. By: Heather B. Moore

What a sweet story. A Childhood crush that becomes a reality years later. I love that Grant had been watching out for Maurie it remind
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Check out my awesome book trailers!
My Unfair Godmother:
My Fair Godmother: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up1jF8...
Just One Wish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP1Nce...
My Double Life

Janette Rallison has five children who keep her well supplied with plot ideas, sometimes even making cameo appearances in her novels. She

A Timeless Romance Anthology (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Winter Collection